外贸商务英语之询盘商贸英语对话(精)
外贸常用询盘英语(精)

外贸常用询盘英语(精)外贸常用询盘英语询盘的提出我们已向该企业提出询价(询盘)。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm .对该企业的询价信,我们已经答复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm .我企业已收到,该企业对于这种商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm .我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers .敬请将贵企业的入口商品目录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you .如能获得贵方特别的询价,则甚为感谢。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry .敬请惠寄报价单和样品能否? 请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations .因为这一次订购是合同的构成部分,请供给最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms , as this order forms part of a contract .请见告以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比率。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash .因为打折扣,请见告最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount .请见告该商品的价钱和质量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods .请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品,如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最廉价钱。
关于询盘的英语对话

关于询盘的英语对话外贸业务员多少会接触到询盘,尤其是接触国外的业务员写的函件也是英文的。
下面就由店铺为大家带来询盘涵英语对话,希望大家能有所收获。
询盘英语对话1A customer wants to make an inquiry about the printed pure silk scarves. Now Steven is taking about it with the customer.一客户想要对印花真丝围巾询一下价,现在史蒂文正和该客户谈论此事。
Customer:We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, so could you introduce us your prices?客户:我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?Steven:Thank you for inquiring. But your enquiry is too vague to reply.史蒂文:谢谢询价。
但您的询盘不明确,我无法答复。
Customer:Please send us your best offer and state payment terms and time of shipment.客户:请向我们报最优价,并说明支付条件和装运期。
Steven:Ok. I need to discuss it with our manager. We'll let you have our firm offer next week.史蒂文:好的。
我要和我们的经理商量一下。
下星期我们就向你们发实盘。
Customer:I'm waiting. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.客户:我等您的报价,请早日发盘不甚感谢。
Steven:Ok. I will reply to you as soon as possible.史蒂文:好。
商务英语电话询盘情景对话

B-customerA-saleB: Hello, this is Y ocoss, what can I do for you?A: Hello, I find your company in Alibaba, and I want to replenish stock from your company. What’s the price of the A4 paper?B: Well, May I have you name please?A: Y eah, May SmithB: Ok, Miss Smith, our price is USD30 /dozenA: The price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.,and the price of raw materials has gone up.A: Let's meet each other half way.- 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
- 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。
我们的价格高也是因为原材料的价格上涨了- 那咱们就各让一步吧。
B: Ok. How many do you intend to order?A: I want to order 900 dozen.B: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.- 这种产品你们想订多少?- 我们想订900打。
外销员考试英语询盘范文(精)

外销员考试英语询盘范文1.鼓励订货,保证交货Owing to the increase of demand, you will probably make an order.If we are right in thinking this, would you care to place your order now?We can ensure immediate dispatch from our stock.2.提供各项资料,劝诱订货We trust that you have received our catalogs and price-list.Now that you have had a chance to examine what we have sent to you, we are enclosing anorder form for you to make an order easily.3.通知对方广告活动将引起抢购,希望尽早订购Our advertising campaign is due to begin next month.Experience shows that many orders follow these advertisements,and sales are certain to result.We strongly advise you to lay in at least a small stock.4.鼓励在产品涨价前订货From April 1st the prices of all our products will be raised by 10%.Even with this increase the prices of our products are still slightly lower than those of our competitors.Concerning the business you are negotiating, we will charge you old prices on all ordersreceived here up to and including April 30.We look forward to your orders.For example:Dear xx,How are you those days, hope everything goes well with you.We would like to know your opinion about my quotation.Owing to the increase of demand, you will probably make a prompt order.If we are right in thinking this, would you care to place your order now?We can ensure provide immediate dispatch from our stock.We trust that our experience in doing this products and reliable quality will entitle us to win your confidence.Expecting your kind reply.Regards!回复对方要来访的商务信件Dear Mr./ Ms,Thank you for your letter informing us of Mr.Green’s visit during June 2-7. Unfortunately, Mr. Edwards, our manager, is now in Cairo and will not be back until the second half of June. He would, however, be pleased to see Mr. Green any time after his return.We look forward to hearing from you.Yours faithfully,询盘并邀请访问We had your enclosed drawings of 5 types of machines in your letter Feb. 2, 2000. Would you please inform us by return of theprice, discounts, terms of payment and the time when you candeliver them. If your quotations are suitable and the quality proves good,we’ll be pleased to invite your representative over for detailed discussion.我方收到贵方2000年2月2日函及随函所附有关5种机械的图纸。
商务英语Inquiry询盘的情况对话

商务英语Inquiry询盘的情况对话英语可能学习起来是有一点困难,但是同学们不要灰心哦,小编今天就给大家带来了商务英语,有需要可以收藏起来哦商务英语Notes1. We would be obliged if you would ?obliged感激”这是商业信函中的客套话,在请求对方做某事时,常用这个句型。
另外,表示“感激”的句型还有:a. We would be thankful (grateful) if you would?b. We would appreciate if you would?c. It would be appreciated if you would?2. C.I.F. 是Cost Insurance Freight 的缩写,其意思是“成本、保险费加运费”。
3. have confidence in 对……有信心4. hear from 收到……的来信5. place an order 订货6. make a delivery 交货A Specimen LetterDear Sirs:Thank you for your letter of 25th September.As one of the largest dealers of garments, we are interested in ladies? dresses of all descriptions. We would be grateful if you would give us quotations per dozen of C.I.F. Vancouver for those items as listed on the separate sheet. In the meantime, we would like you to send us samples of the various materials of which the dresses are made.We are given to understand that you are a state-owned enterprise and we have confidence in the quality of Chinese products. If your prices are moderate, we believe there is a promising market for the above-mentioned articles in our area.We look forward to hearing from you soon.Yours faithfully,Canadian Garment Co.Ltd. 释文先生:谢谢你们九月二十五日的来信。
外贸口语对话模板询盘

伦敦某公司的冯小姐到某茶厂询问有关乌龙茶Oolong tea的价格。
谢小姐接待了她。
A:I’m glad to have the opportunity to visit your corporation .I hope we can do business together.有机会拜访贵公司,我感到很荣幸。
希望能与贵公司共同合作。
B:It’s a great pleasure to meet you, Miss Feng.I believe you have seen our teas in the tea factory ,What is it in particular you’re interested in?冯小姐,很高兴与您会面。
相信您已在茶厂参观了我们的茶,请您谈谈对那些产品感兴趣?A:I’m interested in your oolong tea,green tea,scented tea and health protection tea .I’ve seen your teas and studied your catalogues.I think this teas will find a ready market in London.Here’s a list of requirements.我对你们的乌龙茶、绿茶、花茶和保健茶感兴趣。
在看了你们的茶叶和目录后,我觉得这些商品在伦敦会很有销路。
这是询价单。
B:Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?谢谢您的询价。
为了便于我方报价,能否请您谈谈贵方需求的数量?A:I’will do that.Meanwhile ,Could you give me an indication of the price?行。
(完整版)询盘英语对话

A: Good morning. I am Mr.sky, the Import manager of ocean company . I just received your new catalog, and I'm wondering if we can get a sample of one of your productsB: yes,here you are。
B: You seem to be interested in our new products. Would you like to know more about it?你似乎对我们的新产品感兴趣,你想更了解这件产品吗A: oh,yes,What kind of material is the Women’s dresse made of?B: This is genuine silk . Our Women’s dresses are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.这是真丝材质的,我们的连衣裙是用统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料.A: Do you have this in a different color?B: Besides red and white, there were yellow ones. What do you think of our products除了红色和白色,还有黄色。
你觉得我们产品怎么样?A: I think they are fashionable and suit Chinese women well, too. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we’ll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price? 我认为这些连衣裙的款式不仅时髦,而且很适合中国妇女穿着。
询盘 英语 对话

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
外贸商务英语之询盘商贸英语对话
询盘 Inquiry
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products。
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up,enquiries will revive。
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous。
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases。
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling。
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up。
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations。
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking,inquiries are made by the buyers。
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr.Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation。
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available。
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business,we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers。
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges,a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit。
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present。
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you。
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles,will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company。
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry。
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对..询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向..询价。