医生常用英语
医务人员常用英语

out-patient department 门诊部In-patient department 住院部Nursing department 护理部Admission office 住院处Discharge office 出院处Registration office 挂号处Reception room, waiting room 侯诊室Consultation room 诊察室Isolation room 隔离室Labour room 待产室Delivery room 分娩室Emergency room 急诊室Ward病房室Pharmacy dispensary 药房Nutrition department 营养部Diet- preparation department 酉己月善室Therapeutic department j台疗室Operating room 手术室Blood-bank 血站Supply-room 供应室Disinfection-room 消毒室Dressing room 换药室Mortuary太平间Record room 病案室Department of internal medicine 内科Department of surgery 夕卜科Department of pediatrics 儿科Departme nt of obstetrics and gyn ecology 妇科Department of neurology 神经科Department of ophtalmology 眼科E.N.T.department 耳鼻喉科Department of stomatology 口腔科Department of urology 泌尿科Department of orthopedic 骨科•Department of traumatology 仓ll伤科Department of endocrino logy 内分泌科Department of anesthesiology 麻醉科Department of dermatology 皮月夫科Department of infectious diseases 传染病科Department of pathology 病理科•Department of psychiatry 精神科Department of orthopaedic surgery 矫形夕卜科Department of cardiac surgery 心脏外科Department of cerebral surgery 脑夕卜科Department of thoracic surgery 胸夕卜科Department of plastic surgery 矫形夕卜乖I Department of physiotherapy 理疗科electrotherapy room 电疗科heliotherapy room 光疗科wax-therapy room 蜡疗科hydrotherapy room 水疗科central laboratory 中心实验室clinical labororatory 临床实验室bacteriological labororatory 细菌实验室biochemical labororatory 生化实验室serological labororatory 血清实验室X-ray room X 光室doctor's office医生办公室nurse's office 护士办公室director of the hospital 院长head of the nursing department 护理部主任attending doctor 主治医师resident doctor 住院医0币intern doctor实习医师chief physician 主任医师associate chief physician 畐ij主任医师physician内科医师urological surgeon泌尿外科医师n eurosurge on神经外科医师plastic surgeon矫形外科医师anestheist麻醉科耳医师E.N.T.doctor耳鼻喉科医师Ophthalmolgist 眼科医师Dentist牙科医师Dermatologist皮肤科医师Doctor for tuberculosis 结核科医师Physiotherapist 理疗科Doctor for infectious diseases 传染病科Dietician营养科医师Pediatrist儿科医师Obstetrician产科医师Midwife助产师Gynecologist妇科医师Orthopedist骨科医师Radiologist放射科医师Epidemiologist流行病医师Hygiemist卫生医师Pharmacist药剂医师Assistant pharmacist 药齐U医士X-ray techmicianX 光技师Laboratory technician 化验员Head nurse 护士长Student nurse 实习护士Assists nt nurse 卫生员Cleaner清洁员Controller总务科长Registrar挂号员Sanitation worker 消毒员First visit 初诊To attend the clinic 复诊Out-call 出诊Case history 病历Sheet-for-case history 病历袋Turnover of beds病床周转率Average of hospital stay 平均住院日数Ward round 查房Consultation 会诊Medical certification 诊I析书Certification for leave of absence 病彳眾证明Application for laboratory examination 彳匕验申请单Application for X-ray examinationX 光申请单Requisition for drugs 领药单病历case history一般事项date of admission /marital status /present address /correspondence / occupation 主诉chief complaints现病史present illness / history of present illness 既往史past medical history 家族史family history个人病史personal history / social history曾用药物medications过敏史allergies系统回顾system review / review of system体检physical examination一般资料physical data 生理指标physical signs 一般状况或全身状况general appearance 头眼与耳鼻喉head ,eyes,ear,nose,throat,略作heent.胸部与心肺CHEST,heart,and lungs腹咅0 abodoms四肢extremities神经系统nervous system,Neurological,略作CNC 或Neuro,骨骼肌系统Musculoskeletal 泌尿生殖系统Genitourinary 化验室资料laboratory data/ studies/diagnosis 血液检查blood test化学7项指标chem.-7心脑电图electrocardiogram / electroencephalogram,略作EKG/EEGX 线检查与x 光片X-ray examination, x-ray slides, 计算机X线断层扫描与核磁共振扫描资料computerized x-ray tomography and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy dta. CT AND NMR其他检查资料other lab data印象与诊断impression and diagnosis住院治疗情况hospital course出院医嘱discharge instructions / recommendations 出院后用药discharge medications一般病情:He feels headache, nausea and vomiting.(他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。
住院医生常用英语

1、抗生素医嘱[Antibiotic order]·Prophylaxis [预防性用药] Duration of oder[用药时间] 24hrProcedure[操作,手术]·Empiric theraphy [经验性治疗]Suspected site and organism[怀疑感染的部位和致病菌] 72hrCultures ordered[是否做培养]·Documented infection[明确感染]Site and organism[部位和致病菌] 5days·Other[其他]Explanation required [解释理由] 24hr·Antibiotic allergies[何种抗生素过敏]No known allergy [无已知的过敏]·Drug+dose+Route+frequency[药名+剂量+途径+次数]2、医嘱首页[Admission / transfer]·Admit / transfer to [收入或转入] ·Resident [住院医师] Attending[主治医师]·Condition [病情] ·Diagnosis[诊断] ·Diet [饮食] ·Acitivity [活动]·Vital signs[测生命体征] ·I / O [记进出量] ·Allergies[过敏]3、住院病历[case history]·Identification [病人一般情况]Name[性名] Sex[性别] Age [年龄] Marriage[婚姻] Race[民族] I.D.No.[身份证] Person to notify and phone No.[联系人及电话] Admission date[入院日期]Source of history[病史提供者] Reliability of history[可靠程度] Medical record No[病历号] Business phone No.[工作单位电话]Home address and phone No.[家庭住地及电话]Chief complaint[主诉] History of present illness[现病史] Past History[过去史] Surgical[外科] Medical[内科] Medications[用药] Allergies[过敏史]Social History[社会史] Habits[个人习惯] Smoking[吸烟] Family History[家族史]Ob/Gyn History[ 婚姻/生育史] Alcohol use[喝酒]·Review of Aystems[系统回顾]General[概况] Eyes,Ears,Nose and throat[五官] Pulmonary[呼吸] Cardiovascular[心血管] GI[消化] GU[生殖、泌尿系统] Musculoskeletal[肌肉骨骼] Neurology[神经系统] Endocrinology[内分泌系统]Lymphatic/Hematologic[淋巴系统/血液系统]·Physical Exam[体检]Vital Signs[生命体征] P[脉博] Bp[血压] R[呼吸] T[温度]Height[身高] Weight[体重] General[概况] HEENT[五官] Neck[颈部]Back/Chest[背部/胸部] Breast[乳房] Heart[心脏] Heart rate[心率]Heart rhythm[心律] Heart Border[心界] Murmur[杂音] Abdomen[腹部]Liver[肝] Spleen[脾] Rectal[直肠] Genitalia[生殖系统] Extremities[四肢] Neurology[神经系统] cranial nerves[颅神经] sensation[感觉] Motor[运动]*Special P.E. on diseased organ system[专科情况] *Radiographic Findings[放射]*Laboratory Findings[化验] *Assessment[初步诊断与诊断依据]*Summary[病史小结] *Treatment Plan[治疗计划]4、输血申请单[Blood bank requisition form](1)reason for infusion[输血原因]▲红细胞[packed red cells, wshed RBCs]:*Hb<8.5 [血色素<8.5]*>20% blood volume lost [>20%血容量丢失]*cardio-pulmonary bypass with anticipated Hb <8[心肺分流术伴预计血色素<8]*chemotherapy or surgery with Hb <10[血色素<10的化疗或手术者]▲全血[whole blood]:massive on-going blood loss[大量出血]▲血小板[platelets]:*massive blood transfusion >10 units[输血10单位以上者]*platelet count <50×103/μl with active bleeding or surgery[血小板<5万伴活动性出血或手术者] *Cardio-pulmonary bypass uith pl<100×103/μl with octive bleeding[心肺分流术伴血小板<10万,活动性出血者]*Platelet count <20×103/μl[血板<2万]▲新鲜冰冻血浆[fresh frozen plasma]:*documented abnormal PT or PTT with bleeding or Surgery[PT、PTT异常的出血或手术病人]*specific clotting factor deficiencies with bleeding/surgerg[特殊凝血因子缺乏的出血/手术者]*blood transfusion >15units[输血>15个单位]*warfarin or antifibrinolytic therapy with bleeding[华法令或溶栓治疗后出血]*DIC[血管内弥漫性凝血]*Antithrombin III dficiency[凝血酶III 缺乏](2)输血要求[request for blood components]*patient blood group[血型]*Has the patient had transfusion or pregnancy in the past 3 months? [近3个月,病人是否输过血或怀孕过?]*Type and crossmatch[血型和血交叉]*Units or ml[单位或毫升]5、出院小结[discharge summary]Patient Name[病人姓名] Medical Record No.[病历号]Attending Physician[主治医生] Date of Admission[入院日期]Date of Discharge[出院日期] Pirncipal Diagnosis[主要诊断]Secondary Diagnosis[次要诊断] Complications[并发症]]入院理由Reason for Admission[ Operation[手术名称]Physical Findings[阳性体征] Lab/X-ray Findings[化验及放射报告]Hospital Course[住院诊治经过] Condition[出院状况]] Medications[出院用药Disposition[出院去向]Prognosis[预后] Follow-up Care[随随访]Special Instruction to the Patient(diet, physical activity)[出院指导(饮食,活动量)]6、住院/出院病历首页[Admission/discharge record]·Patient name[病人姓名] ·race[种族] ·address[地址] ·religion[宗教]·medical service[科别] ·admit (discharge) date[入院(出院)日期] ·Length of stay [住院天数] ·guarantor name [担保人姓名]·next of kin or person to notify[需通知的亲属姓名]·relation to patient[与病人关系] ·previous admit date[上次住院日期] ·admitting physician [入院医生] ·attending phgsician[主治医生]·admitting diagnosis[入院诊断] ·final (principal) diagnosis[最终(主要)诊断] ·secondary diagnosis[次要诊断] ·adverse reactions (complications)[副作用(合并症)] ·incision type[切口类型] ·healing course[愈合等级]·operative (non-operative) procedures [手术(非手术)操作]·nosocomial infection[院内感染] ·consutants[会诊]·Critical-No. of times[抢救次数] ·recovered-No. of times[成功次数]·Diagnosis qualitative analysis[诊断质量]OP.adm.and discharge Dx concur [门诊入院与出院诊断符合率]Clinical and pathological Dx concur[临床与病理诊断符合率]Pre- and post-operative Dx concur [术前术后诊断符合率]·Dx determined with in 24 hours (3 days) after admission[入院后24小时(3天)内确诊]·Discharge status[出院状况]recovered[治愈] improved[好转] not improved[未愈] died [死亡]·Dispositon[去向]home[家] against medical ad[自动出院] autosy[尸检] transferred to[转院到]医学英语常用前后缀1·a-[无,缺] ▲anemia[贫血] atonia[无张力] asymptomatic[无症状的] amenorrhea[闭经]2·ab-[分离] abduct [外展] abscision[切除]3·acou (acu)-[听觉] acumeter [听力计] acouophone[助听器]] 肢端肥大症] acromastitis[乳头炎4·acro-[肢端] acromegaly[] ] annexa[附件] adaxial[邻近,向上] adrenal [肾上腺近轴的5·ad (af, an)-[6·-ad[……侧] ventrad[向腹侧] cephalad[向头侧]7·adeno-[腺] adenocyte[腺细胞] adenoidism[腺体病]8·adipo-[脂肪] adiposis[肥胖症] adiponecrosis[脂肪坏死]9·adreno-[肾上腺] adrenocorticoid[肾上腺皮质激素] adrenalin[肾上腺素] adrenal[肾上腺] 10·-aemia(emia)[血症] bacteremia[菌血症] leukemia[白血病]] 白蛋白] albumin[] albinism[白化病11·-albi (albino)-[白色hypoalgesia[痛觉减退] 12·-algesia[痛觉] ▲] neuralgia[神经痛▲cephalgia[头痛] ▲-algia[13·痛] ▲arthralgia[关节痛]14·alkali-[碱] ▲alkalosis[碱中毒]15·alveo-[牙槽,小沟] ▲alveolitis[牙槽炎] ▲alveobronchiolitis[支气管肺泡炎]16·ambi-[复,双] ambiopia[复视] ambivert[双重性格]] amblyaphia[触觉迟钝] ] ·ambly-[弱▲amblyopia[弱视▲17 ]淀粉酶amylase[▲] 淀粉酶amyloidosis[▲] 淀粉amylo-[·18.19·angio-[血管] ▲angiography[血管造影术] ▲angioedema[血管性水肿] ▲angeitis[脉管炎]▲angiofibroma[血管纤维瘤]20·ante-[前] ▲antenatal[出生前的] ▲anteflexion[前屈]21·antero-[前] ▲anterolateral[前侧壁] ▲anteroventral[前腹侧]22·anti-[抗,反] ▲antibiotics[抗生素] ▲antihypertensives[降压药] ▲anticoagulant[抗凝剂]23·rarchno-[蛛网膜] ▲arachnoiditis[蛛网膜炎]24·archo-[肛门,直肠] ▲archorrhagia[肛门出血] ▲archosyrinx[直肠灌注器]25·arterio-[动脉] ▲arteriospasm[动脉痉挛] ▲arteriosclerosis[动脉硬化]26·arthro-[关节] ▲arthrocentesis[关节穿刺] ▲arthrotomy[关节切开术] ▲arthritis[关节炎]27·-ase[酶] ▲oxidase[氧化酶] ▲proteinase[蛋白酶]28·-asthenia[无力] ▲myasthenia[肌无力] ▲neurasthenia[神经衰弱]] audiometer[听力计▲audiology[听觉学] ▲29·audio(audito)-[听力]]auto hemotherapy[自体血疗法▲autoimmune[自身免疫] ▲30·auto-[自己]31·bacilli-[杆菌] ▲bacillosis[杆菌病] ▲bacilluria[杆菌尿]32·bacterio-[细菌] ▲bacteriology[细菌学] ▲bactericide[杀菌剂]33·baro-[压力] ▲barometer [压力计] ▲baroreceptor[压力感受器]34·bary-[迟钝] ▲barylalia[言语不清] ▲baryacusia[听觉迟钝]35·bi-[双] ▲bicuspid[二尖瓣]] ▲bilateral[两侧的]36·bili-[胆汁] ▲bilirubin[胆红素]37·bio-[生命] ▲biology[生物学] ▲biopsy[活检]38·-blast[母细胞] ▲spermatoblast[精子细胞] ▲melanoblast[成黑色素细胞] ▲osteoblast[成骨细胞]39·brachy-[短] ▲brachypnea[气短] ▲brachydactylia[短指畸形]40·brady-[迟缓] ▲bradycardia[心动过缓] ▲bradypsychia[精神不振]41·broncho-[支气管] ▲bronchoscopy[支气管镜检查] ▲bronchiostenosis[支气管痉挛] ▲bronchitis[支气管炎]42·bronchiolo-[细支气管] ▲bronchiolectasis[细支气管扩张]钙沉着症]] ▲calcicosilicosis[▲43·calci-[钙] calcification[钙化carbohaemia[碳酸血症] ] 碳] ▲carbohydrate[碳水化合物▲44·carbo-[ 致癌物] ·carcino-[癌] ▲carcinogen[45] 贲门成形术cardiotonics[强心剂] ▲cardioplasty[·46cardio-[心,贲门] ▲47·-cele[疝,肿物] ▲omphalocele[脐疝] ▲hysterocele[子宫脱垂] ▲ophthalmocele[眼球突出] 48·celio-[腹] ▲celialgia[腹痛] ▲celioscopy[腹腔镜检查]49·-centesis[穿刺] ▲arthrocentesis[关节穿刺术] ▲abdominocentesis[腹穿]50·cephalo-[头] ▲cephaloxia[斜颈] ▲cephalopathy[头部疾病] ▲cephalotomy[穿颅术]51·cerebello-[小脑] ▲cerebellitis[小脑炎] ▲cerebellum[小脑]52·cerebro-[大脑] ▲cerebritis[大脑炎] ▲cerebrology[脑学]53·chemo-[化学] ▲chemotherapy[化疗]54·chloro-[绿,氯] ▲chloroform[氯仿] ▲chloromycetin[氯霉素] ▲chlorophyll[叶绿素]55·cholangio-[胆道] ▲cholangitis[胆管炎] ▲cholangiectasis[胆管扩张]56·cholo-[胆] ▲cholagogue[利胆剂] ▲cholelithiasis[胆石症] ▲cholecystitis[胆囊炎]▲cholesterol[胆固醇]57·chondro-[软骨] ▲chondrosarcoma[软骨肉瘤] ▲chondrification[骨软化]58·chromo-[色素] ▲cytochrome[细胞色素] ▲chromosome[染色体]]▲aborticide[堕胎药杀……剂] ▲germicide[杀菌剂] 59·-cide[ circumcision[包皮环切术] ▲circumoral[口周的] ▲60·circum-[周围]凝血剂] coagulo-[凝固] ▲coagulant[61·] 结肠切开术] ▲coloptosis[结肠下垂62·colo-[结肠] ▲colotomy[] 阴道痉挛] ▲colposcope[阴道镜63·colpo (coleo)-[阴道] ▲coleospastia[ 64·contra-[反,逆] ▲contraindication[禁忌证] ▲contraceptive[避孕药]65·counter-[反,逆] ▲counteragent[拮抗剂] ▲conuterpoison[解毒剂]66·cranio-[颅] ▲craniomalacia[颅骨软化] ▲cranioclasis[碎颅术]67·-cyst-[囊] ▲cystomy[膀胱切开术] ▲dacryocyst[泪囊]68·-cyte-[细胞] ▲lymphocyte[淋巴细胞] ▲cytolysis[细胞溶解]69·de-[除去] ▲detoxication[解毒]70·dento[牙] ▲dentistry[牙科学] ▲dentalgia[牙痛]71·-derm-[皮肤] ▲epiderm[表皮] ▲dermatology[皮肤病学] ▲dermoplasty[皮肤成形术]72·dextro-[右] ▲dextrocardia[右位心] ▲dexiotropic[右旋的]73·dis-[分离] ▲discission[分离术] ▲disinfection[消毒法]74·duodeno-[十二指肠] ▲duodenitis[十二指肠炎] ▲duodenostomy[十二指肠造口术]75·-dynia[痛] ▲acrodynia[肢体痛] ▲urethrodynia[尿道痛]76·dys-[异常] ▲dysfunction[功能不良] ▲dyshormonism[内分泌障碍] ▲dysuria[排尿困难]77·-ectasis[扩张] ▲gastroectasis[胃扩张] ▲aerenterectasia[肠胀气] ▲bronchiectasia[支气管扩张] 78·-ectomy[切除术] ▲appendectomy[阑尾切除术] ▲lipectomy[脂肪切除术]79·-edema[水肿] ▲encephaledema[脑水肿] ▲myxedema[粘液性水肿]]▲helminthemesia[吐虫] ·-emesia[呕] ▲hematemesia[呕血80 ] 脑水肿encephaloma[脑瘤] ▲encephaledema[脑81·encephalo-[] ▲] endoscope[endocarditis[内] ▲心内膜炎] ▲内窥镜endo-[82·]肠病毒enterovirus[▲] 肠炎enteritis[▲] 肠entero-[·83.84·epi-[上,外] ▲epigastrium[上腹部]85·erythro-[红] ▲erythromycin[红霉素] ▲erythroderma[红皮病]食管炎] 食管镜] ▲esophagitis[86·esophago-[食管] ▲esophagoscope[ ] ] ▲extrasystole[额外收缩·extra-[……外] ▲extracellular[细胞外的87 ▲facioplasty[面部成形术] facio-[面] ▲facioplegia[面瘫] 88·耐紫外线] ] ▲acid-fast[抗酸的] ▲uviofast[89·-fast[耐致热的] ] ▲febricula[低热] ▲febrifacient[90·febri-[热胎儿测量法] ▲feticulture[妊娠期卫生] ▲fetometry[] 91·feti-[胎儿] fibroblast[成纤维细胞] ▲fibrosis[纤维化92·fibro-[纤维] ▲前脑] ▲前额] forehead[93·fore-[前] ▲forebrain[ 颗粒状的] ] ▲granuliform[94·-form[形状] ▲oviform[卵形的] 制霉菌作用] ▲fungistasis[95·fungi-[真菌,霉菌] ▲fungicide[杀真菌剂96·gastro-[胃] ▲gastroptosis[胃下垂] ▲gastroenteritis[胃肠炎] ▲gastroscopy[胃镜检查]▲gastratrophy[胃萎缩]97·-gen [原,剂] ▲glycogen[糖原] ▲pathogen[病原体] ▲androgen[雄激素] ▲Estrogen[雌激素] 98·-genic[……性] ▲cardiogenic[心源性的] ▲allergenic[变应反应]99·giganto-[巨大] ▲gigantocyte[巨红细胞] ▲gigantism[巨大症]100·gingivo-[牙龈] ▲gingivitis[牙龈炎] ▲gingivostomatitis[牙龈口腔炎]101·glosso-[舌] ▲glossoplegia[舌瘫痪]102·gluco-[糖] ▲glucoprotein[糖蛋白] ▲glucocorticoid[糖皮质激素]糖尿] 糖原] ▲glycouria[103·glyco-[糖] ▲glycogen[ 逆行性] ] ▲retrograde[·-grade[级,度] ▲centigrade[摄氏温度计104] 脑电图] ▲electroencephalogram[克,图] ▲microgram[微克105·-gram[106·-graph(y)[……仪(法)] ▲electrocardiogram[心电图] ▲bronchography[支气管造影术]107·gyneco-[妇女] ▲gynecology[妇科学] ▲gynecopathy[妇科病]108·hemo(hemato)-[血] ▲hemoglobin[血红蛋白] hematoma[血肿]109·hemi-[半] ▲hemiplegia[偏瘫] ▲hemicrania[偏头病]110·hepato-[肝] ▲hepatitis[肝炎] ▲hepatocirrhosis[肝硬化] ▲hepatosplenomegaly[肝脾肿大]111·hidro-[汗] ▲hyperhidrosis[多汗症] ▲anhidrosis[无汗症]112·histo-[组织] ▲histology[组织学] ▲histomorphology[组织形态学]] holoenzyme[全酶] ] ▲holonarcosis[全麻▲113·holo-[全]homoplasty[同种移植术homologue[▲同系物] ▲homo-[114·同] ▲homotype[同型] 115·hydro-[水] ▲hydropericardium[心包积水] ▲hydrolysis [水解]甲亢] hyperthyroidism[▲hypercalcemia[高钙血症] ▲hypr-[116·高]催眠疗法] ▲▲hypno-[睡眼] hypnotics[安眠药] hypnotherapy[·117 ]低血糖hypoglycemia[▲] 低血压hypotension[▲] 低hypo-[·118.119·hystero-[子宫] ▲hysterospasm[子宫痉挛] ▲hysteroptosis[子宫下垂]120·-ia[病] ▲melancholia[忧郁症] ▲pyrexia[发热]121·-iatrics[医学] ▲pediatrics[儿科学] ▲geriatrics[老年病学]122·-iatry[医学] ▲psychiatry[精神病学] ▲pediatry[儿科学]123·immuno-[免疫] ▲immunoglobulin[免疫球蛋白] ▲immunotherapy[免疫疗法]124·infra-[下] ▲infraorbital[眶下的] ▲infrared[红外线]125·inter-[间] ▲intervertebral[椎间的] ▲intercellular[细胞间的]126·intra-[内] ▲intravenous[静脉内的] ▲intracranial[颅内的] ▲intramuscular[肌肉内的]127·-ist[家] ▲pathologist[病理学家] ▲anatomist[解剖学家]128·-itis[炎症] ▲cellulitis[蜂窝织炎] ▲myocarditis[心肌炎]129·leuco (leuko)-[白] ▲leucorrhea[白带] ▲leukocytosis[白细胞增多] ▲leukemia[白血病]130·lipo-(脂) ▲lipotrophy[脂肪增多] ▲lipase[脂酶]131·-lith[结石] ▲cholelith[胆结石] ▲cholelithiasis[胆石症]132·-logy[学] ▲terminology[术语学] ▲Cardiology[心脏病学]133·lumbo-[腰] ▲lumbosacral[腰骶部的] ▲lumbago[腰背痛] ▲lumbodynia[腰痛] 134·lympho-[淋巴] ▲lymphedema[淋巴水肿] ▲lymphocytopenia[淋巴细胞减少]135·-lysis(lytic)[松解,分解了] ▲aythrolysis[关节松解术] ▲spasmolytic[解痉的]136·macro-[大] ▲macrophage[巨噬细胞] ▲macromolecule[大分子]功能不全]营养不良] ▲malfunction[137·mal-[不良] ▲malnutrition[] 巨头畸形] ▲cephalomegaly[·-megaly[巨大] ▲cardiomegaly[心扩大138139·meningo-[脑膜] ▲meningitis[脑膜炎] ▲meningocephalitis[脑膜脑炎]140·meno-[月经] ▲dysmenorrhea[痛经] ▲menopause[停经]] ▲pyrometer[高温表] ▲spirometer[肺活量计] -meter[141·表,计碘定量法] ▲·-metry[测量法] iodometry[142 微升]micropump[微泵] ▲microliter[143·micro-[小] ▲] ] ▲monomer[单体144·mono-[单-] ▲mononucleosis[单核细胞增多] multipara[经产妇multi-[多] ▲multinuclear[多核的] ▲·145 ] ▲myelocele[脊髓膨出] ▲myelocyte[髓细胞] 146·myelo-[髓肌纤维瘤] ] ▲myofibroma[心肌炎147·myo-[肌] ▲myocarditis[ 鼻炎] nasitis[naso-[148·鼻] ▲nasoscope[鼻镜] ▲] ] neo-[新▲neoplasm[瘤] ▲neomycin[新霉素149·肾硬变]肾病] ▲nephrosclerosis[nephropathy[nephro-[150·肾] ▲] ▲▲·151neuro-[神经] neuroma[神经瘤] neurodermatitis[神经性皮炎▲nonfetal[非致命的] ] non-electrolyte[] non-[152·非▲非电解质] 未孕妇nulligravida[▲] 未产妇nullipara[▲] 无nulli-[·153.154·nutri-[营养] ▲nutrition[营养] ▲nutrology[营养学]155·oculo-[眼] ▲oculist[眼科医生] ▲oculus dexter[右眼] ▲oculus sinister[左眼]156·oligo-[少] ▲oligophrenia[智力发育不全] ▲oliguria[少尿]骨瘤] ] ▲osteoma[·-oma[肿瘤] ▲adenoma[腺瘤157 癌基因] ] ▲oncogene[onco-[肿瘤] ▲oncology[肿瘤学158·]眼肌麻痹▲眼球突出] ophthalmoplegia[·ophthalmo-[眼] ▲ophthalmocele[159160·-osis[病] ▲cirrhosis[肝硬化] ▲mycosis[霉菌病]161·osteo-[骨] ▲osteomalacia[骨软化] ▲osteoarthritis[骨关节炎]] 耳化脓] ▲otopyosis[耳石] ▲otoplasty[耳成形术162·oto-[耳] ▲otolith[163·pan-[全] ▲panimmunity[多种免疫] ▲pantalgia[全身痛] ▲pantatrophia[全身营养不良]164·-para[产妇] ▲primipara[初产妇] ▲nullipara[未产妇]] Cardiomyopathy[心肌病▲dermatopathy[皮肤病] ▲165·-pathy[病]儿科学]儿科医师] ▲pediatrics[166·pedia-[儿童] ▲pediatrician[] 血小板减少白细胞减少] ▲thrombopenia[167·-penia[减少] ▲leucopenia[168·per-[经] ▲percutaneous[经皮肤的]169·peri-[周围] ▲pericarditis[心包炎] ▲perianal[肛周的]170·pharmaco-[药] ▲pharmacokinetics[药代动力学] ▲physicochemistry[药典]171·physio-[物理▲physiotheraphy[理疗] ▲physicochemistry[物理化学]172·-plasty[成形术] ▲angioplasty[血管成形术] ▲homoplasty[同种移植] ▲gastroplasty[胃成形术]173·-plegia[瘫] ▲paraplegia[截瘫] ▲hemiplegia[偏瘫]174·pleuro-[胸膜] ▲pleuritis[胸膜炎] ▲pleurocentesis[胸腔穿刺术]175·-pnea[呼吸] ▲orthopnea[端坐呼吸] ▲tachypnea[呼吸急促]176·pneumo-[气,肺] ▲pneumothorax[气胸] ▲pneumococcus[肺炎球菌]177·poly-[多] ▲polyuria[多尿] ▲polycholia[胆汗过多]178·post-[后] ▲postpartum[产后] ▲postoperation[术后]179·pre-[前] ▲premenopause[绝经前期] ▲premature[早搏] ▲preload[前负荷]180·pseudo-[假] ▲psudohypertrophy[假性肥大] ▲psudomembranous[假膜的]181·psycho-[精神,心理] ▲psychology[心理学] ▲psychiatry[精神病学]182·-ptosis[下垂] ▲nephroptosis[肾下垂] ▲hysteroptosis[子宫下垂]咯血] hemoptysis[▲pyoptysis[咯脓] ▲-ptysis[183·咯]化脓] ▲▲pyo-[脓] pyorrhea[溢脓] pyosis[·184 ]放射学radiology[▲] 放疗radiotherapy[▲] 放射radio-[·185.186·recto-[直肠] ▲rectitis[直肠炎] ▲rectectomy[直肠切除术]187·retino-[视网膜] ▲retinitis[视网膜炎] ▲retinodialysis[视网膜分离]188·rhino-[鼻] ▲rhinitis[鼻炎] ▲rhinorrhea[鼻漏]189·-rrhagia[出血] ▲gastorrhagia[胃出血] ▲hemorrhage[出血] ▲pneumorrhagia[肺出血] 190·-rrhaphy[缝合术] ▲neurorrhaphy[神经缝合术] ▲Vasorrhaphy[输卵管缝合术]191·-rrhea[流出] ▲diarrhea[腹泻] ▲menorrhea[月经]192·schisto-[裂] ▲schistosomiasis[血吸虫病] ▲schistoglossia[舌裂]193·scirrho-[硬] ▲scirrhosarca[硬皮病] ▲scirrhoma[硬癌]194·sclero-[硬] ▲scleroderma[硬皮病] ▲sclerometer[硬度计]195·-scope(y)[镜,检查] ▲stethoscope[听诊器] ▲otoscope[耳镜] ▲proctoscopy[直肠镜检查法] 196·semi-[半] ▲semicoma[半昏迷] ▲semiliquid[半流汁]197·spondylo-[脊椎] ▲spondylopathy[脊椎病] ▲spondylitis[脊椎炎]198·-stomy[造口术] ▲colostomy[结肠造口术] ▲ilecolostomy[回结肠吻合术]199·sub-[下,亚] ▲subacute[亚急性] ▲subabdominal[下腹部的]超氧化物]浅的] ▲superoxide[200·super-[在…上] ▲superficial[]肾上腺机能亢进] ▲suprarenalism[▲201·supra-[上] supraventricular[室上性的202·tachy-[快] ▲tachycardia[心动过速] ▲tachypnea[呼吸急促]]药物治疗] 按摩治疗▲pharmacotherapy[·-therapy[治疗] ▲massotherapy[203204·thermo-[热] ▲thermometer[温度计] ▲thermatology[热疗学]205·thrombo-[血栓,血小板] ▲thrombolysis[溶栓] ▲thrombocytopenia[血小板减少症]▲thrombosis[血]206·-tomy[切开术] ▲tracheotomy[气管切开术] ▲ovariotomy[卵巢切开术]207·tracheo-[气管] ▲tracheoscope[气管镜] ▲tracheorrhagia[气管出血]208·trans-[经,转移] ▲transurethral[经尿道] ▲transfusion[输血]萎缩] ] ▲atrophy[·-trophy[营养] ▲dystrophy[营养不良209 ultrasound[超声] ] ▲ultraviolet[紫外线] ▲210·ultra-[超过]子宫镜] ▲uterotonic[宫缩剂子宫211·utero-[] ▲uteroscope[ 血管扩张剂] vasomotion[·vaso-[血管] ▲血管舒缩] ▲Vasodilator[212医学英语缩写一览表] aa.-of each[1·各]2·Ab.-antibody[抗体3·] abd.-abdomen[腹部] ABG-arterial blood gas[4·动脉血气] 异常abn.-abnormal[·5.6·ABp-arterial blood pressure[动脉压]7·Abs.-absent[无]8·abstr.-abstract[摘要]9·a.c.-before meals[饭前]10·Ach.-actylcholine[乙酰胆碱]11·ACH.-adrenal cortical hormone[肾上腺皮质激素]活化凝血时间] 12·ACT.-active coagulative time[ ] 13·ACTH.-adrenocorticotripic[促肾上腺皮质激素·ad.(add.)-adde[加] 14 ad effect.-ad effectum [直到有效] 15·ADH.-antidiuretic hormone[抗利尿激素] 16·ad lib-at liesure[随意] 17·adm.(admin)-adminstration[给药] 18·ad us est.-for external use[外用] 19·房颤] 20·af.-atrial fibrillation[ 房扑] 21·aF.-atrial flutter[ 球蛋白比] 22·A/G ratio.-albumin-globulin ratio[白- ] 23·AIDS.-acquired immune deficiency syndrome[爱滋病24·al.-left ear[左耳]25] ·alb.-albumin[白蛋白] ·AM.-before noon[上午26 ] ·amb.-ambulance[救护车27 ] amp.(ampul)-ampoule[安瓿28·] ANA.-anesthesia[麻醉29·镇痛药anal.-analgesic[] 30·饭前] 31·ap.-before dinner[ 大约] 32·appr.(approx.)-approximately [ ] ·33AR.-aortic regurgitation[主闭] 34·AS.-aortic stenosis[主狭] 35·ASA.aspirin[阿斯匹林36·ASD.-atrial septal defect[房缺] 37·AST.-aspartate transaminase[谷草转氨酶]38·atm.(atmos.)-atomsphere[]大气压] ATS.-antitetanic serum[抗破伤风血清39·钡]Ba.-Barium[40·av.-average[平均] ·基础体温] 41·BBT.-basal body temperature[ ] 42·BCG.-bacille Calmette- Guerin[卡介苗43·biblio.-biliography[参考文献]44·] bid.-twice a day[每日二次] b.m.-basal metabolism[基础代谢45·] Bp.-blood pressure[46·血压·bpm-baets per minute[次] /分47 ] BS.-blood sugar[48·血糖] 体重BW.-body weight[·49.50·C.- centigrade[摄氏温度计]51·CA.-carcinoma[癌] ·Cal.-cancer[癌]52·Cal. –calorie[卡]53·Cap. –capsule[囊]54·C.B.C-complete blood count[血常规]55·CC.-chief complaint[主诉]56·CC. list.-critical condition list[病危通知单]57·CCU.- Coronary care unit[冠心病监护室]58·CD.-caesarean delivered[剖腹产]59·CDC.-calculated date of confinement[预产期]60·CEA.-carcinoembryonic antigen[癌胚抗原]61·CG.-control group[对照组]62·CK.-creatine kinase[肌酸激酶]63·Cl.-centilitre[毫开]64·cm.-centimetre[毫米]65·CNS.-central nervous system[中枢神经系统]66·Co.-compound[复方]67·contra.-contraindicated[禁忌]68·CT.- computerized tomography[计算机断层扫描]] ·C.V-curriculum vitae[简历69 ] DBp-diastolic blood pressure[舒张压70·] DD.- differential diagnosis[鉴别诊断71·] dept.-department[科72·] diag.-diagonsis[诊断73·] DIC-disseminate intravascular coagulation[弥漫性血管内凝血74·] ·75dl.-deciliter[分升] 76·DM.-diabetic mellitus[糖尿病] 77·DM.-diastolic murmur[舒张期杂音]·D.O.A-dead on arrival[到达时已死亡78 ] ·DOB.-date of birth[出生日期79 医生·Dr.-doctor[] 80 DIW.-dextrose in water[葡萄糖液] 81·D-5-W,-5% dextrose in water[5%葡萄糖液] 82·十二指肠溃疡] ·83DU-duodenal ulcer[ 心电图] 84·ECG.(EKG.)- electrocardiograph[ 超声] 85·ECHO .-echogram[ ] 86·EDD.(EDC)-expected date of delivery (confinement)[预产期] ears, nose and throat[五官科87·ENT. –electromyogram[肌电图] 88·EMG. –] emergency room[ER. –急诊室·89 ] ·et al.-and elsewhere[等等90 ] 等等etc. 91·–and so forth[ F.(Fahr.)-Fahrenheit [华氏] ·92 ] 女性F- Female[·93.94·F.B.S.- fasting blood sugar[空腹血糖]95·FDP.-fibrinogen degradation products[纤维蛋白原降解产物]] free fatty acid[游离脂肪酸96·FFA. –] fever of unknown origin[不明原因发热97·FUO. –] fracture [骨折·FX. –98 ] growth hormone[生长素·GH. –99 ] GI.- gastrointestinal[消化100·胃肠治疗系统] GITS. –gastrointestinal therapy system[·101 ] –drops[滴102·gtt.] 103·GU.- gastric ulcer[胃溃疡] –hemoglobin[血红蛋白104·Hb.] 105·HBp.-high blood pressure[高血压]人绒毛膜促性腺激素choroionic gonadotropic hormone[106·HCG. –human107·HDL.- high density lipoprotein[高密度脂蛋白]108·HR.-heart rate[心率]109·ht.-height[身高]110·HTN.-hypertension[高血压]111·Hx.-history [病历]112·Hypo.-hypodermic injection[皮下注射]113·IABP.-intra –aortic balloon pacing[主动脉内囊反搏]] I/O.-intake and output [进出量·114 ] intensive care unit[重症监护病房115·ICU. –] that is [即116·ie. –] immunoglobulin[免疫球蛋白·Ig. –117 肌内的] Im. –iutramuscular[118·吸入] 119·INH.-inhalation[ 异烟肼] 120·INH.- isoniazid[ 注射] 121·Inj.- injection[ 实习生] 122·Int.- intern[ ] ·IP.-in-patient[住院病入123 ] ·Iu.- international unit[国防单位124 ] IV.-intravenously[静脉内125·] J.-joule[焦耳126·] K.U.B- Kidney,ureter and bladder[肾、输尿管和膀胱127·] ·128LBp.-low blood pressure [低血压] laparoscopic cholecystectomy[腹腔镜胆囊切除术–129·LC.LDL.-Low density lipoprotein[低密度脂蛋白] 130·] liquid[131·Liq. –液体] 132·LMP.- last menstrual period[未次月经lumbar puncture[腰穿] LP. 133·–] M. 134·–male[男性平均红细胞直径]MCD.-mean corpuscular diameter[135·]平均红细胞血红蛋白量MCH.-mean corpuscular hemoglobin[·136.137·MCHC.-mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration[平均红细胞血红蛋白浓度]138·MCV.-mean corpuscular volume[平均红细胞体积]] MI.-myocardial infarction[心梗139·] min.-minute[分140·]mixture[合剂mixt。
医生作检查的常用的英语句子

医生作检查的常用的英语句子医生作检查的常用的英语句子Let me listen to your heart. 让我听听你的心脏。
Let me take your temperature. 让我量量你的体温。
Let me feel [take] your pulse. 让我给你切切脉。
Take a breath, please. 请吸气。
Open your mouth and say “Ah”. 把嘴张开,说“啊”。
Show me where it hurts. 指给我看看哪儿痛。
Go and have your blood tested. 去验血。
O and have your chest X-rayed. 去做胸部透视。
It’s nothing serious. 没什么大问题。
It’s nothing but the flu. 只是流感。
Nothing serious, just a slight a cold. 不严重,只是有点轻微的`感冒。
You’re caught a bad cold. 你患了重感冒。
You’re running a fever. 你在发烧。
You’ll be well [all right] soon. 你很快就会好的。
There’s nothing to worry about. 没什么可担忧的?You need an injection. 你需要打一针。
You’ll have to be operated at once. 你需要马上做手术。
You’ll have an immediate operation. 你需要马上做手术。
五、医生给医嘱的常用套语(10句):Take two tablets three times a day. 每天吃三次,每次两片。
Take this medicine three time a day. 这药每天吃三次。
Take a dose three times a day. 每日三次,每次一剂。
医生常用英语

医务人员常用语1.What can do for you?你有什么事?2.May I help you?我能帮你什么忙?8.Please take a seat!please sit down!请坐下.4.Wait a moment,please.请等一等.5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起让你久等了.6.It is not serious.病情不严重.7.Don't worry.There is nothing to worry about.不必顾虑。
8.You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面检查.9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.你需要在医院里住几夭.We think that you had better be hospitalized我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10.You should stay in bed for a few days.你需要卧床几天.11.You can keep on working.You can carry on with your work.可以继续工作。
12.You should be very careful for a week or two这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.尽量放松保持镇静。
14.You'll soon be all right.你很快就会好起来的.15.1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.这药对你肯定会很有效的.16.Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.17.You will have to wait for twenty minutes.你需要等20分钟.18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
外科医生常用英语词汇

外科医生常用英语词汇graft, transplant 移植ligature 结扎stitches 缝线cicatrization瘢痕形成operating theatre 手术室(美作:operating theater) instruments 手术器械bistoury, scalpel 手术刀bandage 绷带dressing, bandages 敷料gauze 纱布compress 敷布sticking plaster 橡皮膏,胶布catgut 肠线plaster 石膏sling 悬带plastic surgery 整形手术acupuncture 针术health 健康healthy (个人)健康wholesome 合乎卫生的,有益于健康的hygiene 卫生to get vaccinated接种sick person, patient 病员,患者to be sick, to be ill 患病sickly 多病ailment, complaint疾病pain 疼,痛indisposition, slight illness 不适unwell, indisposed不适的affection, disease 疾病ulcer 溃疡wound 创伤,伤口lesion 损害injury 损伤rash, eruption 疹spot 点,斑pimple 丘疹,小疮blackhead 黑头粉刺blister 水疱furuncle疖scab, boil痂scar 癜痕wart疣,肉赘callus, callosity 胼胝corn鸡眼chilblain冻疮bruise 挫伤ecchymosis瘀癍bump 肿swelling 肿胀contusion 挫伤sprain, twist 扭伤fracture 骨折symptom 症状diagnosis 诊断case 病例incubation 潜伏epidemic 流行病contagion 传染fever 发热attack, access, fit 发作coughing fit 咳嗽发作to take to one's bed 卧床to sneeze 打喷嚏faint, fainting fit 晕厥vertigo, dizziness眩晕to feel sick **to lose consciousness 失去知觉concussion震荡coma昏迷diet 饮食treatment 疗法to get better, to improve 好转cure 治愈relapse复发Disease疾病anemia, anaemia 贫血angina pectoris 心绞痛appendicitis 阑尾炎arthritis 关节炎bronchitis 支气管炎cancer 癌catarrh卡他,粘膜炎chicken pox, varicella水痘cholera霍乱cold 感冒,伤风,着凉(head) cold 患感冒diabetes 糖尿病diphtheria白喉eczema湿疹epilepsy癫痫erysipelas丹毒gangrene 坏疽German measles, rubella 风疹gout 痛风headache 头痛hemiplegy, hemiplegia 偏瘫,半身不遂interus, jaundice 黄疸indigestion 消化不良influenza, flu 流感insanity 精神病leukemia 白血病malaria 疟疾malnutrition 营养不良Malta fever 马耳他热,波状热measles 麻疹migraine, splitting headache 偏头痛miocardial infarction 心肌梗塞mumps 流行性腮腺炎neuralgia 神经痛neurasthenia 神经衰弱paralysis 麻痹peritonitis 腹膜炎pharyngitis 咽炎phtisis 痨病,肺结核pneumonia 肺炎poliomyelitis 脊髓灰质炎rabies 狂犬病rheumatism 风湿病rickets, rachitis 佝偻病scabies, itch 疥疮scarlet fever 猩红热sciatica 坐骨神经痛sclerosis 硬化septicemia, septicaemia 败血病sinusitis 窦炎smallpox 天花swamp fever 沼地热syncope 晕厥syphilis 梅毒tetanus 破伤风thrombosis 血栓形成torticollis, stiff neck 斜颈tuberculosis 结核病tumour 瘤(美作:tumor) typhus 斑疹伤寒urticaria, hives 荨麻疹whooping cough 百日咳yellow fever 黄热病zona, shingles 带状疮疹。
医生必备英语问诊口语

医生必备英语问诊口语医生必备英语问诊口语1. Let me take a look in your ears first. 首先,让我看一下你的耳朵。
2. Now let me examine your nose. 如今让我检查你的鼻子。
3. Look right at me,please. 请看着我。
4. Now open your mouth. 如今张开你的.嘴。
5. Open it just as wide as you can. 尽量把嘴张大。
6. Im not going to do anything to hurt you. 我不会使你感到痛苦。
7. Lift your tongue up to the roof of your mouth. 把你的舌头抬到上腭。
8. Now let your tongue down. 如今把你的舌头放下来。
9. Just breathe easily through your mouth. 只用嘴轻轻地呼吸。
10. Please say,Ah. 请说“啊”。
11. Now I want to look in your throat with my mirror. 如今我要用喉镜检查你的咽喉。
12. Would you come toward me just a little?稍向我靠近一点好吗?13. Stick your tongue way out. 把你的舌头伸出来。
14. Look at the ceiling. 看天花板。
15. Whats the matter?什么事?16. Whats your complaint?什么病?17. What can I do for you?我能为你效劳吗?18. Is there anything wrong?有什么不对劲吗?19. What exactly is wrong?究竟有什么不对劲呢?20. What symptoms do you have?你有什么症状?21. Is there anything particularly unusual?有什么特殊不一样的吗?22. Whats the trouble?什么毛病?23. When did it happen?是什么时候发生的?24. Since when has it hurt?受伤多久了?25. Since when?从什么时候?26. When did this start?从什么时候开头的?27. When did you start having this problem?你从什么时候开头有这毛病的?28. When did this trouble start?这毛病是从什么时候开头的?29. How long has it been bothering you?这困扰你有多久了?30. Do you have a fever?你发烧吗?31. Do you have a cold?你着凉了吗?32. Do you have severe headaches?你头痛得厉害吗?33. Do you have a sore throat?你喉咙痛吗?34. Do you feel chilly?你觉得冷吗?35. Do you feel nauseous?你想吐吗?36. Do you have diarrhea?你拉痢疾吗?37. Have you ever coughed up blood or bloody phlegm?你曾咳出血或痰中带血吗?38. Have you passed blood in your urine?你小便带血吗?39. Are you taking any medicine regularly?你通常吃什么药吗?40. Do you have any allergies? 你有什么过敏反应吗?41. How is your appetite?你食欲如何?42. Do you often drink alcohol?你常喝酒吗?43. Can you walk?你能走路吗?拓展:医生劝戒语录1. Warm and melt the patients pain in the smile.2. Pursue excellence in technology and wholeheartedly in service.3. Dont complain about the clean taste, but worry about the tears of greed.4. My smile is a ray of warm sunshine in your pain.5. Reading is like taking medicine.6. Care for the masses and convince people with love.7. Focus on work and patients interests.8. Do details carefully and win trust with sincerity.9. Let the image of angel in white be truly implemented.10. Subtle shows true feelings, ordinary shapes benevolence.11. Changing roles and treating patients as relatives; Honest service and advocating noble medical ethics.12. My one-day love hopes to bring you happiness all your life.13. Greed for money is harmful to peoples lives. Its useless for you to burn incense without virtue or skill14. Heart to heart, with my love, sincerity and care, for your comfort, rest assured and peace of mind.15. Wrong, just when the alarm bell often rings.16. It is also urgent and slow, and it is well prepared; Integrity and joy, and respect the good.17. Rich people get sick, but poor people become doctors.18. Medicine is like a soldier. Soldiers can defend peoples death, but cant support peoples life; Medicine can cure peoples diseases, not fatten peoples flesh. Therefore, health preservation depends on people and animal husbandry, and fat is eaten in the valley. If you take medicine without illness,you will not set up troops in disorder.19. Its better to do what you say than to do it. If you want to do it, do your best.20. Its too much extra points to practice medicine honestly.21. Care for the masses, take love to convince others, self-discipline and honesty as the first, and conduct morality first.22. Knowledge is the medicine for treating fear.23. Adhere to principles and convince people by law; Being in power for the public and serving people with integrity; Practice and convince people with virtue; Hard spoken and persuasive.24. Leave bitterness, tiredness and resentment to yourself and give happiness, safety and health to patients.25. Try your best to reduce the sufferings of patients.26. Do your duty and change your heart.27. I am willing to take care of every patient with a beautiful heart and exquisite technology to prolong the patients life.28. The way of medicine is the way of health and life!29. If you cant make time to sleep, you should make timeto have a neck sooner or later.30. Practice medicine for a while and bow for a lifetime; Not seeking information, but seeking profit.31. I am as devoted to my career as a mother to her children!32. Because it is our common wish to drive away diseases and recover, health and happiness are the same feelings of you and me.33. Be more careful, patient and responsible for each patient.34. Self discipline and honesty first, and morality first.35. Pursue perfect service and be a close friend of patients!36. Its too much extra points for honest medical practice37. Greed begins in a moment and pain accompanies a lifetime.38. You are healthy and I am happy.39. You cant go until 99!40. I use water to extinguish the flame of your wound with my heart, and I use my love to really heal the wound of your heart.41. Be patient, careful and assured. The toll office willprovide smiling service and satisfactory service.42. Ignite the fire of your life with my love and relieve the pain of your disease with my medical skills.43. Yao Youbing. Soldiers can defend peoples death, but cant support peoples life; Medicine can cure peoples diseases, not fatten peoples flesh. Therefore, health preservation depends on people and animal husbandry, and fat is eaten in the valley. If you take medicine without illness, you will not set up troops in disorder.44. Good medicine tastes bitter, which is good for disease, and good advice against the ear is good for action45. Treat patients in pain with a sincere heart.46.Guard and eliminate hidden dangers.47. Take charge of the overall situation, coordinate all parties, be diligent and efficient, and be enthusiastic for the people.48. Practicing medicine honestly is the trend of doctors. If you follow it, you will prosper and if you go against it, you will die.49. Your health is my pursuit.50. Nature is always one thing falls to one thing, and if there is one thing, there will be something to overcome it.51. The reincarnation of Hua Tuo, an angel in white.52. Smile warms peoples hearts and treat patients with true feelings.53. Write health for patients with heart.54. See a doctor with feelings and think of farmers prescriptions.55. Laugh three times a day and stay away from diseases and drugs.56. Exquisite technology is the capital to serve patients.57. Three points of treatment and seven points of nursing.58. Your health is my pursuit, your satisfaction is my goal.59. Greed for money is harmful to peoples lives. Its useless for you to burn incense without virtue or skill.60. Practice medicine honestly, for the party, the people and the patients.61. Be easygoing and happy, regardless of personal small profits.62. The doctor broke his leg after taking medicine.。
医生常用英语句子
医生常用英语句子10、Please say,"Ah"。
请说“啊.11、Now I want to look in your throat with my mirror.现在我要用喉镜检查你的咽喉。
12、Would you come toward me just a little?稍向我靠近一点好吗?13、Stick your tongue way out.把你的舌头伸出来。
14、Look at the ceiling.看天花板。
15、What's the matter?什么事?16、What's your complaint?什么病?17t can I do for you?我能效劳什么?18、Is there anything wrong?有什么不对劲吗?19、What exactly is wrong?到底有什么不对劲呢?20、What symptoms do you have?你有什么症状?21、Do you have a cold?你着凉了吗?22、Do you have severe headaches?你头痛得厉害吗?23、Do you have a sore throat?你喉咙痛吗?24、Do you feel chilly?你觉得冷吗?25、Do you feel nauseous?你想吐吗?26、When did this start?从什么时候开始的?27、When did you start having this problem?你从什么时候开始有这毛病的?28、When did this trouble start?这毛病是从什么时候开始的?29、How long has it been bothering you?这困扰你有多久了?30、Do you have a fever?你发烧吗?31、Let me take a look in your ears, first.首先,让我看一下你的耳朵。
医生常用英语
(1) 一般病情:He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. (他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。
)He is under the weather. (他不舒服,生病了。
)He began to feel unusually tired. (他感到反常的疲倦。
)He feels light-headed. (他觉得头晕。
)She has been shut-in for a few days. (她生病在家几天了。
)Her head is pounding. (她头痛。
)His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chill s. (他的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。
)He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time. (他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。
) He has been lacking in energy for some time. (他感到虚弱有段时间了。
)He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. (他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。
)He feels as though everything around him is spinning. (他感到周围的东西都在打转。
) He has noticed some loss of hearing. (他发觉听力差些。
)She has some pains and itching around her eyes. (她眼睛四周又痛又痒。
)(2) 伤风感冒:He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。
)His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. (他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。
医务人员常用英语
医务人员常用英语系列1General Used Medical English Part I1. 打招呼的基本方式Hello! 你好!Good morning/ afternoon/ evening! 早上/下午/晚上好!2. 提供帮助的询问方式What can I do for you? 您有什么事情吗?近似语:Can/ May I help you?Is there anything we can do for you?3. Sit down, please! 请坐!近似语:Please take a seat!Would you take a seat?4. Wait a moment, please! 请稍等!近似语:Would you wait a few minutes?May I be excused for a while?5. Excuse me, I can’t quite catch you. 请原谅,我没能听清。
近似语:Beg your pardon.Pardon.Can you say it again? I can’t hear it clearly.6. What’s the matter with you? 您哪里觉得不舒服?近似语:What’s wrong with you?What’s your trouble?7. Don’t worry. It is not serious. 别担心,并不严重。
近似语:Take it easy.There is nothing to worry about.There is nothing seriously wrong.You’ll be all right soon.8. Do you have a temperature (a cough, a bad headache)? 您发烧(咳嗽,剧烈头痛)吗?9. Are you feeling better? 您觉得好一些了吗?10. If it doesn’t get better, please come back again. 假设情况不见好,请再来就诊。
初中英语就医时,医生与病人常用语
1.what's wrong with you?你怎么了2.there is nothing serious wrong with you.你没事3.Are you better now?你现在好了吗4.take the medicine three times a day.一天吃三次药5.Are you feeling all right/well?您是感觉好吗?6.Do you cough? 你咳嗽吗??Do you feel tired?您感到疲乏吗?7.How bad is it? 它有多么坏?8.How long has it been this way?这样多久了?9.How long have you been like this?您像这样有多久了?10.How're you feeling now?您现在感觉怎么样了??11.How's your sleep?你的睡眠情况怎么样?12.What did you eat yesterday?您昨天吃了什么?13.Did you sleep well?你睡眠好吗?14.Did you eat anything for breakfast?你早饭吃东西了吗?15.Open your mouth and say “Ah”张嘴说啊16.Let me take your temperature.让我给你量体温吧。
17.You have to be in hospital.你的住医院18.You‟d better stay in bed for a few days.你最好在床上呆几天19.Eat less food and take more exercise,then you …ll feel better.20.Drink more water.21.You should drink a lot of water.22.Have a good rest23.Take the medition after meals24.You‟ll feel better soon.25.Try to relax before you go to bed.病人1.There is simething wrong with ….2.I don‟t feel like eating anything.3.I have a cold.4.I don‟t feel well= I'm not feeling well. 我觉得不舒服。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1、What can do for you?你有什么事?2、May I help you?我能帮你什么忙?3、Please take a seat!please sit down!请坐。
4、Wait a moment, please.请等一等。
5、Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起让你久等了。
6、It is not serious.病情不严重。
7、Don't worry.There is nothing to worry about.不必顾虑。
8、You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面检查。
9、You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.你需要在医院里住几夭。
We think that you had better be hospitalized.我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10、You should stay in bed for a few days.你需要卧床几天。
11、You can keep on working.You can carry on with your work.可以继续工作。
12、You should be very careful for a week or two.这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13、Try to relax and keep calm.尽量放松保持镇静。
14、You'll soon be all right.你很快就会好起来的。
15、1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.这药对你肯定会很有效的。
16、Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。
17、You will have to wait for twenty minutes.你需要等20分钟。
18、Complete recovery will take a rather long time.彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19、You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.你需要定期来门诊检查。
20、If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
21、If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。
22、I'll come right away.我马上就来。
23、I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.我去给你安排住院。
24、Please come with your interpreter next time.下次请带翻译来。
25、Do you understand what I'm saying?你明白我的话吗?26、Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?27、Shall I explain it again?需等我海解释一遍吗?28、If the trouble persists come back again.要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29、There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30、Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31、It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.现在还不好说是什么问题。
32、This is quite common among people of your age.在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。
This often happens to people of your age.这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。
This often occurs at your age.这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33、This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34、I suggest you do some light exercises.我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.我建议你吃中药。
35、I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department).我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
36、Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked.你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。
37、A smear should be taken.需要做个涂片。
A culture should be done.需要做个培养。
38、Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39、Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。
40、What's your trouble?你哪里觉着不好?41、How long have you been feeling unwell?你不舒服多久了。
42、What medicine did you take?你吃的是什么药?43、Have you taken any medicine?你吃过什么药吗?44、Did you take your temperature?你试过体温吗?45、Do you smoke (drink)?你吸烟(喝酒)吗?46、Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?47、Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?48、Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches(loose bowel movements, chest pains)?你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?49、Do your want to have your tooth extracted, tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked?你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?50、Let me examine you please.我给你检查一下。
51、Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。
52、Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。
53、Please take off your trousers.请脱下裤子。
54、Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55、Please bend your knees.请屈膝。
56、Ppleare relax.请放松。
57、Please breathe deeply(normally).请深呼正常呼吸)。
58、Please stick Out your tongue.请伸出舌头。
59、Please let me feel your pulse.让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60、Let me take your blood pressure.我给你量一下血压。
61、Pleas, lift your left leg(right leg).请抬起你的左腿(右腿)。
62、Please open your mouth and say "Ah".请张开口说“啊”。
63、It is normal(essentially normal).结果正常(基本正常)。
64、Have you ever received any treatment before?你以前治过吗?65、Has it gotten worse?情况变坏了吗?66、Has it happened before?这种情况以前发生过吗?67、Are you feeling better?你觉着好一些吗?68、Is the pain gentting less?疼痛减轻些了吗?69、Does it still hurt?还疼吗?70、How long have you had this pain?你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?71、What kind of pain is it?是什么样的痛?72、Please tell me something of your past illnesses.告诉我你过去的病史。