新视野大学英语第二册课后翻译原题与答案

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit1

选词填空As a foreigner....(appropriate)(rituals) (convention) (leisurely) (abrupt) (assessed) (perception) (means) (dilemma)(interaction)

补充完整1.(更不用说写英语文章了)much less can he write English articles

2.(更不用说管理一家大公司了)much less can he manage a big company

3.(更不用说把它搬到楼上了)much less could he carry it upstairs

4.(更不用说跟他谈话了)much less have I spoken to him

5.(更不用说大量的阅读自己学科以外的东西了) much less to read a lot outside of it

汉译英1. 她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。 She wouldn't take a drink, much less would she stay for dinner.

2. 他认为我在对他说谎,但实际上我讲的是实话。 He thought I was lying to him, whereas I was telling the truth.

3. 这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解释? How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week?

4. 他们利润增长,部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。 The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.

5. 这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高。 Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.

6. 我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量时间和精力,所以我们只能继续。 We have already poured a lot of time and energy into the project, so we have to carry on.

英译汉1. I don't think that he would commit robbery, much less would he commit violent robbery. 我认为他不会抢劫,更不用说暴力抢劫了。

2. Men earn ten dollars an hour on average, whereas women only seven dollars.男工平均工资每小时10美元,而女工每小时才7美元。

3. Once the balance in nature is disturbed, it will result in a number of possible unforeseeable effects. 自然界的平衡一旦遭到破坏,就会带来很多不可预知的影响。

4. The final examination is close at hand; you'd better spend more time reading.期终考试迫在眉睫,你最好多花点时间看书。

5. What is interesting is that consumers find it increasingly difficult to identify the nationality of certain brands. This is due partly to globalization and partly to changes in the location of production.有趣的是,消费者发现越来越难以辨别某些品牌的原产国。其部分原因来自于全球化带来的影响,部分原因是由于产地的变化。

6. A recent survey showed that women account for 40 percent of the total workforce.最近一次调查表明,妇女占总劳动力的40%。

完形填空(more often)(when)(further)(the least of)(how)(nothing but)(whereas)(conduct)(just how many)(when) (offending)(impolite)(interaction)(increasingly)(give back)

Unit 2

选词填空Bill Johnson’s path.... (rejected) (involved) (commitment) (exemplify) (appreciate) (perfect) (claiming) (hostile)(encouraged)(remarked)

补充完整1. (我也不觉得有这个必要)nor do I think it necessary to do so

2. (他们也不会去我妹妹家)nor would they go to my sister’s

3. (我们也没有他的电话号码)nor do we have her telephone number

4. (我也不想马上去工作)Nor would I like to go to work immediately

5. (我也不会)now would I

汉译英1. 尽管她是家里的独生女,她父母也从不溺爱她。 Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family, she is never babied by her parents.

2. 迈克没来参加昨晚的聚会,也没给我打电话作任何解释。 Mike didn't come to the party last night, nor did he call me to give an explanation.

3. 坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说,但决不是什么大作家。 The person sitting next to him did publish some novels, but he is

相关文档
最新文档