接待客户英语口语对话【四篇】
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
接待客户英语口语对话【四篇】
【篇一】接待客户英语口语对话
您能坐下来喝杯茶吗?
Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea?
For example:
A: Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea?您能坐下来喝杯茶吗?
B: I'd love to. Thank you.我很乐意。谢谢你。
请让他进来。
Please send him in.
For example:
A: Mr. Green,Mr. White is here.格林先生,怀特先生来了。B: Please send him in.请让他进来。
这边请。
This way please.
For example:
A: This way please.怀特先生,这边请。
B: Thank you very much.非常感谢。
您预约了吗?
Do you have an appointment?
For example:
A: Do you have an appointment?您预约了吗?
B: I'm afraid not.恐怕没有。
他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢?
When is it convenient for him to see me?
For example:
A: When is it convenient for him to see me?他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢?
B: I think you'd better leave your card here, and I will contact you later. Is that OK?
我想您留下您的名片,迟些时候我再和您联系。这样能够吗?
这件事是私事。
My business is personal.
For example:
A: Would you tell me what you wish to see him about?
能告诉我您见他有什么事情吗?
B: My business in personal.这件事是私事。
能给他留张字条吗?
Will you please write him a note?
For example:
A: Will you please write him a note?能给他留张字条吗?
B: That's a good idea.这个主意不错。
你在等李先生吗?
Are you expecting Mr. Lee?
For example:
A: Are you expecting Mr. Lee?你在等李先生吗?
B: Yes, it is for 2:00,but I'm a little early.
是的,我约好2点,但是我来早了一点儿。
【篇二】接待客户英语口语对话
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今
天我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我
是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我
带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,
就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让
我打几个电话。
16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town. 我
们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It’s about an hour. 大概要一个小时。
21.We’ll get a taxi from the station. 我们到火车站乘出租车。