美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词

美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词

美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930

译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:“I could dance w ith you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

15、原文:“You talking'to me?”

出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”

出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

22,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

23,There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

37,I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

54,There's no crying in baseball!

在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?

罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

英语爱情电影经典台词

英语爱情电影经典台词

英语爱情电影经典台词 【篇一:英语爱情电影经典台词】 ():20部外国爱情电影经典台词中英对译 1.《剪刀手爱德华》 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 i love you not for who you are, but for who i am with you. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。 one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 3.《廊桥遗梦》 我们每个人都在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。 we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 4.《蓝莓之夜》

经典美国电影语录摘抄

2017年12月24日 Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives ... Look upon a loved one in need and ask the same question . “We are willing to help , Lord. But What , if anything , is needed ? “如果这里每一个人能够至少有一次,去看一个需要帮忙的亲友,问他这个问题:我们乐意来帮忙,但是如果我们有缺失呢? For it is true we can seldom help those closet to us , either We don't know What part of ourselves to give or more often than not , the part We have to give is... not wanted . 虽然我们常不能帮助周围的人,因我们不知道自己能奉献什么,也或者是不知道必须要奉献什么,他拒绝别人的帮助。 And so it is those We live with and should know who elude us . But We can still love them . We can love completely without complete understanding . 那些最亲近我们的人,通常是我们最摸不透的,但是我们仍然可以爱他。我们可以全心全意去爱我们不了解的人。 I'm haunted by waters . < I'm haunted by waters 大河恋> 2018年1月16日 相遇是第一次,亲吻是第一次,约定是第一次,结婚是第一次,心动是第一次,看大海是第一次,告白是第一次,欲望是第一次,回避是第一次,想念你是第一次······为什么要结婚? 因为相爱相知相护。 想要成为你的监护人,陪你度过人生中那么多的第一次。如果婚姻制度会剥夺爱情里的温暖,我愿意和你一起永远在爱情里度过,就算周围的人说我们是疯子。 什么是爱情? 当爱情来临的时候,是他的一生的到来。因为容易毁坏,所以曾经被毁坏过的心也一起到来。他的过去、他的现在和他的未来也一起到来。友人甲说想成为独当一面的社长,友人乙说不想谈恋爱了,想结婚,做贤妻良母。而我真正的愿望不是成为一名优秀的写作者,而是爱情。 我们绝大部分人都对别人的话存在误解。如果彼此之间不坦诚,伤口就会越撕越大。有些话,从口里说出,死在他人的耳朵;有些话,像遗言一样沉重,我为此躲在自己的世界里,恐惧、不安、孤单,不敢抓住幸福,不希望有人为我而泣。一所房子,一只猫,一个人,把一切安排妥当,就这样走完我的一生。“有些话,要说出来才能传达这份感情,才能印进人心。” 但我……话总是要慢于心。她很透明,不能让我的污点影响她干净的世界。 今生是第一次,今生只有一次。所以,爱情只需一次就好,从青春到年老! 因为今生只有一次,所以,告别时嘱咐:祝你好运!祝你奋进! 幸福也是今生第一次,因为短暂即逝而显得弥足珍贵。空荡荡的心很久没有被这样温暖过了,不经意就眷念于这温存中。 <今生是第一次Because this is my first life>

Journey to the Center of the Earth(地心游记)2008经典电影英文影评

Journey to the Center of the Earth(地心游记)2008 There is a part of me that will always have affection for a movie like "Journey to the Center of the Earth." It is a small part and steadily shrinking, but once I put on the 3-D glasses and settled in my seat, it started perking up. This is a fairly bad movie, and yet at the same time maybe about as good as it could be. There may not be an 8-year-old alive who would not love it. If I had seen it when I was 8, I would have remembered it with deep affection for all these years, until I saw it again and realized how little I really knew at that age. You are already familiar with the premise, that there is another land inside of our globe. You are familiar because the Jules Verne novel has inspired more than a dozen movies and countless TV productions, including a series, and has been ripped off by such as Edgar Rice Burroughs, who called it Pellucidar, and imagined that the Earth was hollow and there was another world on the inside surface. (You didn't ask, but yes, I own a copy of Tarzan at the Earth's Core with the original dust jacket.) In this version, Brendan Fraser stars as a geologist named Trevor, who defends the memory of his late brother, Max, who believed the center of the Earth could be reached through "volcanic tubes." Max disappeared on a mysterious expedition, which, if it involved volcanic tubes, should have been no surprise to him. Now Trevor has been asked to spend some time with his nephew, Max's son, who is named Sean (Josh Hutcherson). What with one thing and another, wouldn't you know they find themselves in Iceland, and peering down a volcanic tube. They are joined in this enterprise by Hannah (Anita Briem), who they find living in Max's former research headquarters near the volcano he was investigating. Now begins a series of adventures, in which the operative principle is: No matter how frequently or how far they fall, they will land without injury. They fall very frequently, and very far. The first drop lands them at the bottom of a deep cave, from which they cannot possibly climb, but they remain remarkably optimistic: "There must be a way out of here!" Sure enough, they find an abandoned mine shaft and climb aboard three cars of its miniature railway for a scene that will make you swear the filmmakers must have seen "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom." Just like in that movie, they hurtle down the tracks at breakneck speeds; they're in three cars, on three more or less parallel tracks, leading you to wonder why three parallel tracks were constructed at great expense and bother, but just when such questions are forming, they have to (1) leap a chasm, (2) jump from one car to another, and (3) crash. It's a funny thing about that little railway: After all these years, it still has lamps hanging over the rails, and the electricity is still on. The problem of lighting an unlit world is solved in the next cave they enter, which is inhabited by cute little birds that glow in the dark. One of them makes friends with Sean, and leads them on to the big attraction -- a world bounded by a great interior sea. This world must be a terrible place to inhabit; it has man-eating and man-strangling plants, its waters harbor giant-fanged fish and fearsome sea snakes that eat them, and on the further shore is a Tyrannosaurus rex. So do the characters despair? Would you despair, if you were trapped miles below the surface in a cave and being chased by its hungry inhabitants? Of course not. There isn't a moment in the movie when anyone seems frightened, not even during a fall straight down for thousands of feet, during which they link hands like sky-divers and carry on a conversation. Trevor gets the ball rolling: "We're still falling!" I mentioned 3-D glasses earlier in the review. Yes, the movie is available in 3-D in "selected theaters." Select those theaters to avoid. With a few exceptions (such as the authentic IMAX process), 3-D remains underwhelming to me -- a distraction, a disappointment and more often than not offering a dingy picture. I guess setting your story inside the Earth is one way to explain why it always seems to need more lighting. The movie is being shown in 2-D in most theaters, and that's how I wish I had seen it. Since there's that part of me with a certain weakness for movies like this, it's possible I would have liked it more. It would have looked brighter and clearer, and the photography wouldn't have been cluttered up with all the leaping and gnashing of teeth. Then I could have appreciated the work of the plucky actors, who do a lot of things right in this movie, of which the most heroic is keeping a straight face. 1

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

高考素材(电影经典语录大全)

高考素材(电影经典语录大全) 1、纷乱人世间,除了你一切繁华都是背景。这出戏用生命演下去,付出的青春不可惜。——《我和春天有个约会》 2、对真心相爱的人来说,对方的心才是最好的房子。——《冬日恋歌》 3、人生下来的时候都只有一半,为了找到另一半而在人世间行走。有的人幸运,很快就找到了。而有人却要找一辈子……——《玻璃樽》 4、如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。——《狮子王》 5、手不是用来打人的,而是用来拥抱你所爱的人;脚不是用来踢人的,是用来向理想的目标迈进的。——《魔女的条件》 6、我明白,爱情的感觉会褪色,一如老照片,但你却会长留我心,永远美丽,直到我生命的最后一刻。——《八月照相馆》 7、即便互相伤害,我们也不会分开,只要两人在一起,尽管有时会受伤,伤口总会愈合的。因为我听得见他心里的声音。——《跟我说爱我》 8、人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?生命就是如此。——《这个杀手不太冷》 9、成功的含义不在于得到什么,而是在于你从那个奋斗的起点走了多远。——《心灵捕手》 10、一个人杀了一个人,他是杀人犯。是坏人,当一个人杀了成千上万人后,他是英雄,是大好人。——《和平饭店》 11、一个时代结束了,属于那个时代的一切都不复存在。——《花样年华》 12、我在想,你可能没有真正爱过一个人吧?你不知道一个生活在你身边的人,某天早上忽然消失的感觉,周围的一切都没有改变,只是你身边少了一个人,那种感觉像你这样的人会明白吗?——《冬日恋歌》 13、你知道吗?我一直都在骗你。骗就骗吧,就象飞蛾一样明知道会受伤,还是会飞向火去,飞蛾就这么傻。——《大话西游》 14、我相信除了寂寞,缘分是男人和女人之间相爱的另一种原由。因为缘分而使两颗寂寞的心结合的爱情称为真爱。寂寞是每时每刻,缘分是不知不觉,真爱是一生一世。——《花样年华》 15、多希望地球是平的,那样,我一直望下去,就可以看到你。——《似水年华》 16、二十多年都睡在一张床上,确实有些审美疲劳。——《手机》 17、以前我认为那句话很重要,因为我觉得有些话说出来就是一生一世,现在想一想,说不说也没有什么分别,有些事会变的。——《东邪西毒》 18、有可能,他爱你,你却爱上另一个他,而你的他又爱上他的她,而他的她又只爱爱你的他……就这样,每个人的心里都住着人,但那个人却不见得是手里牵着的他。——《东邪西毒》 19、每个人都有一个习惯,我的习惯是在这里等阿MAY下班!——《重庆森林》 20、对爱的人说心里话,不要等太久。——《双雄》 21、努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。——《春光乍泻》 22、没有法律。没有限制。只有一条规则——永远也别坠入爱河。——《红磨坊》 23、我的心,不习惯幸福。也许,活在你心里更好,在你心里,世界就看不到我了。——《茶花女》 24、或许我活在你的心中,是最好的地方,在那里别人看不到我,没有人能鄙视我们的爱情。——《茶花女》 25、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。——《卡萨布兰

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

Seven(七宗罪)1995经典电影英文影评

Seven(七宗罪)1995 David Fincher's classic tale of inventive serial killing and urban degredation, with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman on excellent form Who'd have thought? An absurd-sounding tale of a serial killer basing his crimes around the seven deadly sins, directed by the man behind the mess that was Alien3, turning out to be one of the most chilling and original thrillers of the 1990s. From the outset, through the film's brilliantly designed deliberate under-lighting - we see very little blood and guts - and muffled sound, the audience is encouraged to lean towards the screen, immerse itself in the film's unbearably grim world. Pitt is in career-making form as Mills, a simple cop moving with his sweet young wife (Paltrow) to a grim, anonymous city, determined to make a difference, to do some good. He is assigned to track down a vengeful killer, and works alongside Somerset (Freeman), a jaded, wise policeman on the verge of retirement. The two are that modern movie cliché -the mismatched pair thrown together by circumstance, who gradually learn mutual respect. But Fincher and Walker take these hackneyed ingredients, play with them in the context of a brilliantly cohesive plot, and present something consistently fresh - the police finding themselves with too much evidence, the premature unmasking of the killer - and very, very dark. 1

电影经典语录大全,电影经典语句,电影中的经典句子

电影经典语录大全,电影经典语句,电影中的经典句子 1、纷乱人世间,除了你一切繁华都是背景。这出戏用生命演下去,付出的青春不可惜。《我和春天有个约会》 2、对真心相爱的人来说,对方的心才是最好的房子。《冬日恋歌》 3、人生下来的时候都只有一半,为了找到另一半而在人世间行走。有的人幸运,很快就找到了。而有人却要找一辈子《玻璃樽》 4、如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。《狮子王》 5、手不是用来打人的,而是用来拥抱你所爱的人;脚不是用来踢人的,是用来向理想的目标迈进的。《魔女的条件》 6、我明白,爱情的感觉会褪色,一如老照片,但你却会长留我心,永远美丽,直到我生命的最后一刻。《八月照相馆》 7、即便互相伤害,我们也不会分开,只要两人在一起,尽管有时会受伤,伤口总会愈合的。因为我听得见他心里的声音。《跟我说爱我》 8、人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?生命就是如此。《这个杀手不太冷》 9、成功的含义不在于得到什么,而是在于你从那个奋斗的起点走了多远。《心灵捕手》 10、一个人杀了一个人,他是杀人犯。是坏人,当一个人杀了成千上万人后,他是英雄,是大好人。《和平饭店》 11、一个时代结束了,属于那个时代的一切都不复存在。《花样年华》 12、我在想,你可能没有真正爱过一个人吧?你不知道一个生活在你身边的人,某天早上忽然消失的感觉,周围的一切都没有改变,只是你身边少了一个人,那种感觉像你这样的人会明白吗?《冬日恋歌》

13、你知道吗?我一直都在骗你。骗就骗吧,就象飞蛾一样明知道会受伤,还是会飞向火去,飞蛾就这么傻。《大话西游》 14、我相信除了寂寞,缘分是男人和女人之间相爱的另一种原由。因为缘分而使两颗寂寞的心结合的爱情称为真爱。寂寞是每时每刻,缘分是不知不觉,真爱是一生一世。《花样年华》 15、多希望地球是平的,那样,我一直望下去,就可以看到你。《似水年华》 16、二十多年都睡在一张床上,确实有些审美疲劳。《手机》 17、以前我认为那句话很重要,因为我觉得有些话说出来就是一生一世,现在想一想,说不说也没有什么分别,有些事会变的。《东邪西毒》 18、有可能,他爱你,你却爱上另一个他,而你的他又爱上他的她,而他的她又只爱爱你的他就这样,每个人的心里都住着人,但那个人却不见得是手里牵着的他。《东邪西毒》 19、每个人都有一个习惯,我的习惯是在这里等阿MAY下班!《重庆森林》 20、对爱的人说心里话,不要等太久。《双雄》 21、努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。《春光乍泻》 22、没有法律。没有限制。只有一条规则永远也别坠入爱河。《红磨坊》 23、我的心,不习惯幸福。也许,活在你心里更好,在你心里,世界就看不到我了。《茶花女》 24、或许我活在你的心中,是最好的地方,在那里别人看不到我,没有人能鄙视我们的爱情。《茶花女》 25、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》 26、世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐。《爱玛》

外国经典电影台词女生独白

欧美电影中的经典台词 1.《卡萨布兰卡》 “of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -humphrey bogart,“casablanca”译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942 2.《阿甘正传》 death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命 的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 3.《肖申克的救赎》 you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 there is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. thats yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 .it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚 强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。) remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!) get busy living, or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。) 4.《the lion king狮子王》 im only brave when i have to be. being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这 个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5.《sleepless in seattle西雅图不眠夜》 work hard! work will save you. work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚. you make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. when youre attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. so what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing theyre a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过 是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. destiny takes a hand.命中注定. 6.《garfield加菲猫》 money is not everything. theres mastercard. 钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。 one should love animals. they are so tasty.

经典电影台词

电影名:《洛奇vi永远的拳王》 儿子与洛奇共同走着 儿子:其实你没必要去打拳 洛奇:是啊。但我认为我有必要 儿子停下与父亲的步伐,说道 儿子:你知道,和你生活在一起,这并不容易,人们看到我,但想到的却是你,现在发生的这些事,将会使得这一切更糟 洛奇:不一定会是这样的 儿子:肯定会! 洛奇:怎么了,你一直做得很好,孩子 儿子:就是因为我的姓! 儿子:这就是为什么我能得到一份体面的工作的原因!为什么别人总会优先考虑我的原因,现在我开始有点成绩了,开始能做出我的一点小成绩了,却发生了这事(父亲打拳赛的事)儿子:现在我请你帮个忙,不要再进行下去了。这事情的结局不会对你有好处,也同样不会对我有任何的好处! 洛奇:你认为我是在伤害你? 儿子:是的,在某种意义上,你是在伤害我 洛奇:这是我最后想做的事了。。 儿子:我确信这不是你想做的,但是事情就是这样。。难道你不在意别人是怎么想的吗?难道你不在意别人把你当成一个笑话?而我也不幸成为这个笑话的一部分?你认为那是对的吗?是对的吗?! 洛奇:你也许不相信,你出生的时候才那么大(一个手掌)。我把你举起来,对着你母亲说:这孩子将会是世界上最棒的小孩。这孩子会成为史无前例的人。你长大了,很好,很美妙。看着你长大,每天都是恩惠。然后就是你自己的奋斗人生了,自己去承担自己的事。你也确实做得很好,但是有些时候,你变了。你不再是你,你让别人指着你的脸,说你不好,而且当遇上不顺心的事,你开始怪罪于其他的事物,比如巨大的阴影。 洛奇:让我告诉你一些你知道的事。生活并不全是阳光和彩虹,这是个十分卑鄙肮脏的地方。生活的意义不在于你能出多重的拳,而在于你能承受多少,并予以回击。这样才叫胜利。要是你知道你自己的价值,就去争取你的价值,但你要愿意去挨打,而不是说他、她或任何人拖累了你。只有懦夫才会这样做,而你不是懦夫!你远比那些精彩! 洛奇:。。。。。。无论怎样我都爱你,无论发生什么事我都爱你,你是我的儿子,是我的骨肉,你是我生命中最美好的事物,但是只有当你相信自己时,你才会拥有真正的人生 洛奇:(走过来)。。。别忘了多去“看看”你母亲(他母亲已经在十几年前去世了)

Tess(苔丝)1979经典电影英文影评

Tess(苔丝)1979 Thomas Hardy's Tess of the D'Urbervilles, which Roman Polanski has turned into a lovely, lyrical, unexpectedly delicate movie, might at first seem to be the wrong project for Mr. Polanski in every way. As a new biography of the director reports, when Tess was shown at the Cannes Film Festival, the press pointed nastily and repeatedly to the coincidence of Mr. Polanski's having made a film about a young girl's seduction by an older man, while he himself faced criminal charges for a similar offense. This would certainly seem to cast a pall over the project. So would the fact that Hardy's novel is so very deeply rooted in English landscapes, geographical and sociological, while Mr. Polanski was brought up in Poland. Finally, Tess of the D'Urbervilles is so quintessentially Victorian a story that a believable version might seem well out of any contemporary director's reach. But if an elegant, plausible, affecting Tess sounds like more than might have been expected of Mr. Polanski, let's just say he has achieved the impossible. In fact, in the process of adapting his style to suit such a sweeping and vivid novel, he has achieved something very unlike his other work. Without Mr. Polanski's name in the credits, this lush and scenic Tess could even be mistaken for the work of David Lean. In a preface to the later editions of Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Mr. Hardy described the work as "an impression, not an argument." Mr. Polanski has taken a similar approach, removing the sting from both the story's morality and its melodrama. Tess Durbeyfield, the hearty country lass whose downfall begins when her father learns he had noble forebears, is sent to charm her rich D'Urberville relations. She learns that they aren't D'Urbervilles after all; instead, they have used their new money to purchase an old name. Tess charms them anyhow, so much that Alec D'Urberville, her imposter cousin, seduces and impregnates her. The seduction, like many of the film's key scenes, is presented in a manner both earthy and discreet. In this case, the action is set in a forest, where a gentle mist arises from the ground and envelops Tess just around the time when she is enveloped by Alec. Alec, as played by Leigh Lawson, is a slightly wooden character, unlike Angel Clare, Tess's later and truer lover, played with supreme radiance by Peter Firth. Long after Tess has borne and buried her illegitimate child, she finds and falls in love with this spirited soul mate. But when she marries Angel Clare and is at last ready to reveal the secret of her past, the story begins hurtling toward its final tragedy. When Tess becomes a murderer, the film offers its one distinctly Polanski-like moment—but even that scene has its fidelity to the novel. A housemaid listening at a door hears a "drip, drip, drip" sound, according to Hardy. Mr. Polanski has simply interpreted this with a typically mischievous flourish. Of all the unlikely strong points of Tess, which opens today for a weeklong engagement at the Baronet and which will reopen next year, the unlikeliest is Nastassja Kinski, who plays the title role. Miss Kinski powerfully resembles the young Ingrid Bergman, and she is altogether ravishing. But she's an odd choice for Tess: not quite vigorous enough, and maybe even too beautiful. She's an actress who can lose her magnetism and mystery if she's given a great deal to do (that was the case in an earlier film called Stay As You Are). But here, Mr. Polanski makes perfect use of her. Instead of a driving force, she becomes an echo of the land and the society around her, more passive than Hardy's Tess but linked just as unmistakably with natural forces. Miss Kinski's Tess has no inner life to speak of. But Mr. Polanski makes her surroundings so expressive that her placidity and reserve work very beautifully. Even at its nearly three-hour running time, Mr. Polanski's Tess cannot hope for anything approaching the range of the novel. But the deletions have been made wisely, and though the story loses some of its resonance it maintains its momentum. There are episodes—like one involving Tess's shabby boots and Mercy Chant, the more respectable girl who expects to marry Angel—that don't make the sense they should, and the action is fragmented at times. That's a small price to pay for the movie's essential rightness, for its congruence with the mood and manner of the novel. Mr. Polanski had to go to Normandy and rebuild Stonehenge to stage his last scene, according to this same biography. As is the case throughout his Tess, the results were worth the trouble. 1

相关文档
最新文档