经典电影台词(中英文对照)

经典电影台词(中英文对照)
经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传

Forrest Gump

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘

https://www.360docs.net/doc/3c9800109.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. (我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I l ove you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for yo u than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’l l never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in wh ich there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for somethi ng that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomo rrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC 泰坦尼克号

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was scre aming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*****es in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I wou ld deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’r

e in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or w ho I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what han

d you’r

e going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )

10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, f or the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to ma ke lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle 西雅图不眠夜

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it’s easier t o get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you’re a ttracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I

have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

NO.6 功夫

1. 还有王法吗?还有法律吗?

Is there no justice? Is there no law?

2. 这是一个社会动荡,黑帮横行的年代,其中又以”斧头帮”最令人闻风丧胆.惟独一些连黑帮也没兴趣的贫困社区却可享有暂时的安宁.

In a time of social unrest and disorder, the gangs have moved in to consolidate t heir power. The most feared of them all is the Axe Gang. Only in the poorest districts, which hold no interest for the gangs, can people live in peace.

3. 点解霎时间会没水呢?

What happened to the water?

4. 就算杀了一个我,还有千千万万个我

You ca n kill me, but there’ll be thousands more of me.

5. 单挑啊

We’ll go one-on-one.

6. 自己人啊

We’re on the same side!

7. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱?

You cannot escape your destiny!

8. 警恶惩奸,维护世界和平这个任务就交给你了

The duty of upholding world peace and punishing evil will be yours.

9. 有钱给钱,没钱收拾包袱,滚!

Pay up or pack up!

10. 记忆是痛苦的根源,你能不记得算是福气了

Memories can be painful. To forget may be a blessing.

11. 问君能有几多愁,恰似一江春水向东流

All the sadness one can bear

Down the river everywhere.

12. 一曲肝肠断,天涯何处觅知音

A song that wrenches the heart

O, where do I find a knowing ear?

13. 后会有期Till we meet again.

14. 天下武功,无坚不破,唯快不破

In the world of kungfu, speed defines the winner.

15. 自古正邪不两立

The good cannot coexist with the bad.

NO.7 Ghost VS. Love Story

1.It seems like when ever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.

当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它

2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.

人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷

3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.

他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间

4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.

你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志

5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.

如果不当真的话你就决不要说“爱”

6.We’re going to graduate and then go our separate ways.

我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西

7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手

I give you my love, more precious than money.

给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情

I give you myself before preacher or law. 在牧师和法律面前

Will you give me yourself? 你愿意把自己托付给我吗?

Will you come travel with me? 你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅

Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起厮守

终生吗?

8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I co uld.

我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会

9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱意味着永远用不着说对不起

10.Stay in shape. 保持体型

NO.8 大话西游

1.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?

You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?

2.你又在吓我

You scare me again.

3.莫非是一家黑店?

Is this a slaughter house?

4.长夜漫漫,无心睡眠

It's a long night, no mood to sleep.

5.如果不能跟我喜欢的人在一起,就算让我做玉皇大帝我也不会开心

If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy

even if I were Heaven Emperor.

6.要不要我把心掏出来给你看看啊?

Should I show you my heart?

7.可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹

But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have

endless pain.

8.有一天当你发觉你爱上一个让你讨厌的人,这段感情才是最要命的

When you discover that you’ve fallen in love with a man

you hate, this affair is really hurting you.

9.可我怎会爱上一个我讨厌的人呢?请你给我一个理由好不好?拜托!

But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please

give me a reason, please!

10.爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?

We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?

11.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在吗?你说句话啊!我只是想在临死之

前多交一个朋友而已.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your

parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend

when I'm going to die.

12.所以说做妖就像做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是

妖,是人妖.

Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be

kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.

13.爱一个人是痛苦的

Love means pain.

14.这样的话只是得到我的肉体,并不能得到我的灵魂

You can just get my body instead of my spirit.

15.曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此.如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年.

I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another cha nce, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this l ove, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

NO.9 喜剧之王

1.努力!奋斗!

Work harder! Keep on!

2.拜托你们,跑龙套的也要找些专业的嘛.

I’m begging you, you’d better find a professional extra for this role.

3.痛应该是从外到内,再反映出来的.

Pain is transmitted from your body to the inside, and outside again.

4.你们的问题就是:演技太差!

Your problem is: your acting stinks.

5.小姐,如果你非要叫我跑龙套的话,可不可以不要加个“死”字在前面?

Miss, if you must call me an extra, you don’t need to add “damned” in front of it.

6.不上班你养我啊?

Are you supporting my living if I don’t go to work?

7.我这辈子已经受了太多的挫折,我实在是太累了.如果连你也失去了,我真的支持不下去了.

I’ve encountered too much failure in my life, and I’m very tired. If I lose you too, I can’t hold on anymore.

8.我们现在是谈生意,不是谈恋爱.

We’re talking about business here. Don’t mix your personal feeling into it.

9.我说过你一定行的,记不记得?

I’ve said you can make it someday, remember?

10.钱不是重点,重点是演技有没有发挥的空间呢?

Money is not important , I only want to practice my acting.

NO.10 The Legend of 1900 海上钢琴师

1.You’re never really done for as long as you got a good story and someone to tel l it to.

只要你有好故事可以讲,有人肯听,你就永远不会完蛋.

2.Fuck the regulations!

去他妈的什么鬼规矩!

3.What’s the matter? Lose your sea legs?

怎么了? 晕船是吗?

4.Why? Why? Why? ... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Wi nter comes, they can’t wait for summer. Summer comes, you live in dread of winter. That’s why they never tire of traveling, always chasing some place far away where it’s always summer.

为什么为什么为什么? ... 陆上的人喜欢寻根问底, 虚度了大好光阴.冬天忧虑夏天的姗姗来迟, 夏天则担心冬天的将至.所以他们不停四处游走, 追求一个遥不可及, 四季如夏的地方.

5.Change life. Start fresh.

改变命运,重新开始.

6.The sky’s the limit.

前途无可限量.

7.I can’t tell you. It’s a secret, and secrets should be kept.

不告诉你, 这是个秘密, 秘密是不应该公开的.

8.Cat got your tongue?

你哑巴了吗?

9.It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn’t see.

我停下来不是因为所见, 是因为所不见.

10.What would you have done in my shoes?

换了是你, 你会怎么办呢?

NO.11 Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎

1. Lights out! 熄灯!

2. Risk goes up, price goes up. 价钱随风险上涨

3. Same old shit. 还是老样子

4. Put your trust in the Lord, your ass belongs to me.

把信仰寄托给神, 把贱命交给我.

5. Man should have a skill. 人人都应有一技之长

6. Salvation lies within. 得救之道, 就在其中

7. Get busy living or get busy dying.

忙碌着活, 或忙碌着死(至高哲理)

8. Every man has his breaking point. 人的忍耐是有限度的

9.You have the right to remain silent. If you give up this right, anything you say can be held against you in court.

你有权保持沉默,但如果你放弃的话,你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供.

10.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

心怀希望是好事, 而且也许是最棒的事. 美好的事物是永远不会消逝的

NO.12 Meet Joe Black 情约今生

1. Why not aim for the stars? 为什么不精益求精呢?

2. You are as cool as a cat. 你真是镇定自若.

3. Nothing lasts. 一切皆是过眼云烟.

4. You’re a one-girl guy. 你是个用情专一的人.

5. You haven’t tried, you haven’t lived.

要勇于尝试,否则你就白活了.

6. Nothing is certain except death and taxes.

天有不测风云.

7. It’s not over till it’s over. 事到最后才见分晓.

8. You’re talking through your hat. 你在信口开河.

9. It’s not open for discussion. 没有商量的余地.

10. Don’t blow smoke up my ass. 别惹火我.

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

中英文电影台词

中英文电影台词 【篇一:中英文电影台词】 ():20部外国爱情电影经典台词中英对译 1.《剪刀手爱德华》 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 i love you not for who you are, but for who i am with you. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后, 你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握 和珍惜你爱的人。 one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 3.《廊桥遗梦》 我们每个人都在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。 we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 4.《蓝莓之夜》 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个 不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就 那么忘记了。 one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 5.《恋夏500天》 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 love makes man grow up or sink down. 6.《如果能再爱一次》 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人 的爱情,都是负重的。

1、《阿甘正传》全部台词中英文对照

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传中英双语剧本 你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. 要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate? 我能吃掉上百万块巧克力I could eat about a million and a half of these. 我妈妈常说My mama always said 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力Life was like a box of chocolates. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种You never know what you're going to get. 那双鞋子一定很舒适Those must be comfortable shoes. 穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that 脚都不会痛and not feel a thing. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子I wish I had shoes like that.其实我的脚很痛My feet hurt . 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情Mama always said there's an awful lot 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道you can tell about a person by their shoes. 他会往哪里走Where they're going, 他住在哪里where they've been. 我穿过很多双鞋子I've worn lots of shoes. 如果我仔细想的话I bet if I think about it real hard 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样I could remember my first pair of shoes. 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方Mama said they'd take me anywhere . 她说它是双魔鞋She said they was my magic shoes. 好的,福雷斯,张开双眼All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . 你走几步看看Let's take a little walk around. 感觉如何?How do those feel? 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 是我见过最强壮的as strong as I've ever seen. 但是他的背象政客一样弯But his back's as crooked as a politician. crooked英[?kr?k?d] 美[?kr?k?d] adj. 弯曲的;不正当的;歪扭的;用不正当手段得来的 v. 弯成钩形(crook的过去式和过去分词) politician英[?p?l??t??n] 美[?pɑ:l??t??n] n. 政治家;政客,玩弄权术者;<蔑>政客,<美>政治贩复数:politicians 记忆技巧:polit 政治+ ician 表人→搞政治之人→政客 但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘 https://www.360docs.net/doc/3c9800109.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本 Ice Age ★片名冰河世纪 Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? ★为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“冷冻时代” I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age? ★我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰川时代”? Because of all the ice. ★因为四周全是冰! Well, things just got a little chillier. ★就连说话也冷冰冰的 Help. Help. ★救命 Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving. ★来吧,孩子,我们走大伙儿都在走呢! But, but, but, Dad. ★可是,可是,可是,爸爸 No buts. Y ou can play extinction later. ★别说“可是”,还轮不到你绝种呢 OK. Come on, guys. ★噢,OK,走吧,伙计们 So, where's Eddie? ★我说…艾迪在哪儿? He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough. ★啊,他说他马上就要出现一个“进化上的突破”了 Really? ★是吗? I'm flying. ★噢,我飞了! Some breakthrough. ★好一个突破 - Look out. - Y ou're going the wrong way. ★- 小心!- 你走错方向了! Crazy mammoth. ★你这长毛象疯子! Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road. ★嘿!你就帮个忙吧!别挡着道妨碍交通! If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal. ★如果我也是短鼻子我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟! Give me a break. We've been waddling all day. ★别臭我了,我们…都挪了一整天了 Go ahead. Follow the crowd. ★那就接着走吧,随大流吧 It'll be quieter when you're gone. ★你们走了就清静了 Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him. ★走吧,他要冻死就随他去 I'm up. I'm up. ★嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了 Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zak? Marshall? ★大家都快起来吧!呃?扎克?马歇尔? Bertie? Uncle Fungus? ★伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔? Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration. ★大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们我们该迁…该迁…该迁… They left without me. They do this every year. ★扔下我就走了,他们每年…都这么干! Why? Doesn't anyone love me? ★为什么?谁都不爱我了吗? Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? ★难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒希德了吗? All right, I'll just go by myself. ★好吧,那我就自己走 Sick. ★噢,恶心! Wide body, curb it next time. ★嘿,哥们!别随地大小便! Oh, jeez. Yuck. ★噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢! I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...? ★真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶菜弗兰克,你在哪儿找到的? - I thought the frost wiped 'em all out. - All but one. ★- 还以为都被冻死了- 就剩下这一棵 It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck. ★唷,唷,这实在让我太我要咬他的…啊 This has definitely not been my day. Y ou know what I'm saying, buddy? ★我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了我的意思你应该懂吧? What a mess. Y ou rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that? ★简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小,你们知道吗? It's just a fact. No offense. Y ou probably didn't even know what I'm talking about. ★这是事实,我没有恶意

绿皮书中英对照台词

绿皮书 Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell. And I'm glad to be here. 纽约你好我是鲍比·莱德尔很高兴来到这里 Thank you all for coming to see us tonight. It's Saturday night at the Copa! 感谢大家今晚的光临来到科帕的周六晚场 We think you're gonna have a great time tonight. 希望大家今晚玩得尽兴 We're gonna do our best to make sure of that. 我们会尽力给您带来美好的一晚 As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell for having us out. 再次感谢朱尔斯·波戴尔先生给我们上台的机会 Let's get started. 开始吧 Hello sweetheart. 亲爱的你好 Here is my coat. 大衣在这 And you see this here hat? 然后这顶帽子 I want you to guard it with your life. 你一定要好好保管 - it was a gift from My mother. - Yes, Mr. Loscudo. - 是我母亲送给我的- 好的罗斯古德先生 Yeah. That's for you. 好这你收下 Thank you sir. 谢谢您 Gio! 吉奥 Hey Carmine!How are you pal? - Good to see you. - 卡迈恩怎么样啊- 见到你真好 Oh thank you! That's unnecessary. 太谢谢了不必客气的 Come on! Let's go. On the album. 不说了进去这张唱片啊 I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago 鲍比·莱德尔这小子我两年半前 in South Philly. Nobody knew who he was. 在南费城就听过了那时还没人知道他 They know him now. 现在他可出名了 Hey! 嘿 Gimme Loscudo's hat. 罗斯古德的帽子给我 - But he said to guard it... - I know, I heard. Give it to me. A'right? - 但他说了要好好…- 知道我听见了交给我好吧? Tony Lip! 托尼·利普 You put your hands on me, you punk? 你也敢动我你个小瘪三 Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends. 你别找麻烦了带上朋友回家吧 You don't tell me where to go! Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there! 还轮不到你指挥我你知道我是谁吗我要进去 You tell Julely Podell. If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down. You hear me?! 告诉朱利·波戴尔我要是找不到帽子就把这地方一把火烧了 I swear to God it's gonna turn up. 会找到的我保证肯定会找到 Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard I don't get my hat, I'll burn the Copa down! 是吗告诉那个死犹太肥佬帽子没了我就把科帕烧了 I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks. 看来我要回去开垃圾车了 Jesus Christ! 老天啊 'scudo's out of his mind. 罗斯古德真是疯了 We earned our money tonight. 我们今晚钱没白挣

相关文档
最新文档