[关于预定酒店的英语对话情景带翻译]预定酒店的英语对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
[关于预定酒店的英语对话情景带翻译]预定酒店的英语对
话
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些使用的英语对话也是很有必要的!今天在这里为大家分享一些关于预定酒店的英语对话,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?
A:早上好。客房预订部。我能为您做些什么?
B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.
B:我想预订一个房间,住两天。
A:OK. For what time?
A:好。什么时间?
B:For December 24th to 26th.
B:12月24日到26日。
A:How many guests will there be in your party?
A:您一行有几位客人?
B:Just two. My wife and I.
B:两人。我和我的夫人。
A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?
A:您想订个什么样的房间,双人间还是双床间?
B:A double, please.
B:双人间。
A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?
A:请您别挂电话,好吗?我看看那些天有没有空房间。先生,我们有一间480元和一间380元的双人间,您想订哪一间?
B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.
B:我们要480元的。
A:Yes, sir. May I have your name, please?
A:好,先生。请问您贵姓?
B:Brown.
B:布朗。
A:Mr.Brown, may I have your phone number, please? A:布朗先生,请问您的电话?
B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.
B:我的电话号码是38116580
A:What time do you expect to arrive?
A:您预计几点钟到?
B:Oh, about 6: 30 p.m. , I suppose. B:哦,我估计大概下午6: 30左右。
A:OK, we look forward to serving you. A:好的,我们期待为你们服务。
B:That's fine.
B:那太好了。
A:Thank you,good-bye!
A:谢谢,再见!
B:Good-bye.
B:再见!
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?
约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前台:没问题,先生。
John: How much will that be?
约翰:价格如何?
Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前台:每晚400元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
John: My name is John Deep.
约翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?