英语翻译总结

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit1

中译英

1、为了方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示。

For convenience, the photos will be shown in time sequence.

2、出现事故后你要把车停下。

You are required to stop your car after an accident.

3、教育孩子的观念和做法因文化的差异而有所不同。

The conceptions and practices of child education vary from culture to culture.

4、与其说他是为音乐家,倒不如说他是位诗人。

He is more of a poet than a musician.

5、我父亲已好心地提出送我们去飞机场。

My father has kindly offered to take us to the airport.

6、我们确实应该找个时间很快见面,讨论一下细节。

We really should meet sometime soon to discuss the details.

英译中

1、It seems ages since we heard from you—and even longer since you went to work in China.

似乎很长时间没有收到你的来信了,从你到中国时算起,到现在就更久了。

2、So I am writing straightaway—to make sure this reaches you well before you leave

Shanghai—in the hope that it will be possible for you both to spend a few days with us during your stay in England.

所以我马上写信——好让你离开上海之前肯定能收到这封信——希望你们俩在英格兰逗留期间能和我们一起住几天。

3、We shall be having two other friends of ours staying with us over the New Year weekend, and

it would be nice if you could come then, too.

我们还有两个朋友和我们一起度新年的周末,所以,到时候你也能来的话就太好了。

4、And if we get some decent weather, we might all go off one day and visit the Carters—I’m

sure we can get Uncle Arthur to lend us his minibus.

而且如果我们遇上好天气的话,我们可以找一天一起出去拜访卡特一家——我们一定可以让阿瑟叔叔把他的面包车借给我们。

5、Mary is well and still enjoying her school teaching(at least, I think so); the children are

growing up at a terrifying rate; I am still working for Sanderson’s and liking it well enough—though occasionally pinning for the footloose days of long ago.

玛丽很好而且很喜欢她的教学工作(至少我这样认为);孩子们长得飞快;我还在桑德森公司工作,而且工作很称心——虽然偶尔我也会渴望从前自由自在的日子。

Unit 2

中译英

1、他们通过舞蹈手段讲述了那个故事。

They told the story through the medium of dance.

2、气温将在周末急剧上升到80°F 左右。

The temperature will increase greatly into the eighty Fahrenheit over the weekend.

3、我们在过去的几个月里已经成功地加速了生产速度。

We have succeeded in speeding up the production rate in the last few months.

4、货款一付,货物就会在你方便的时候运到。

Once the payment has been made, the goods will be delivered at your convenience.

5、他们可以全面查阅公司的档案。

They have complete access to the company’s files.

6、这原先只是一间卧室,但是现在我们把它改成了书房。

Originally it was a bedroom, but we have turned it into a study now.

英译中

1、I find it very relaxing to spend an evening chatting with new friends.

我发现,花上一个晚上于新朋友聊天是非常轻松的。

2、Something is wrong with the television—the picture’s gone fuzzy.

电视机出了毛病——画面有些模糊。

3、We should make allowances for bad weather and have enough of umbrellas available.

我们应该考虑到恶劣的天气,应该携带足够的雨伞。

4、I’m thinking of traveling overseas in terms of the money needed.

我在考虑明年到国外旅游所需的资金。

5、I’m well aware of the problems related to this new road—it runs right past my office.

我完全意识到这条新路引起的问题——新路正好穿过我的办公室的旁边。

6、The fact that something is cheap doesn’t necessarily mean it’s of low quality.

东西便宜并不一定就意味着质量不好。

Unit3

中译英

1、请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上。

Please dial home and tell them I’m on the way to the company.

2、从那时起生产就一直没有倒退过。

Since then there has never been any setback in production.

3、我看见他把钥匙插入锁中。

I saw him insert the key into the lock.

4、我建议你把钱存入银行。

I suggest that you make a deposit at the bank.

5、昨天王先生结账离开了那家旅馆。

Yesterday Mr. Wang checked out from that hotel.

英译中

1、All phone numbers have seven digits, though letters and numbers are sometimes used in

combination.

尽管有时是字母与数字混合使用,所有的电话号码都是7位数字。

2、If you need a phone number that’s not in your phone book, call Directory Assistance。

如果您要打的电话号码在电话薄上没有,可以给查询台打电话。

相关文档
最新文档