餐饮英语词汇_西餐服务用语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

餐饮英语词汇_西餐服务用语

餐饮英语

一、服务用语

(一)、预定

Always confrim facts---the number of persons,the time ,the date ,special requirement ect.

Good morning /afternoon/evening .(The name of the restaurant and your name)May I help you ?

早上(下午、晚上)好,(自报餐厅名),我能为您做些什么?How many persons are there in your party ,sir/madam?

请问共有多少人用餐,先生/女士?

How many guests are coming?

请问共有多少人用餐?

What time would you like to arrive?

请问你们几点钟到?

May I have your name ,please?

请问您的姓名?

Could you spell that for me ,please ?

请您拼读一下您的姓名好吗?

May I take your telephone number, please ?

可以留下您的电话号码吗?

Is there anything special you would like us to prepare,sir/madam?

请问您有什么特殊要求需要我们做准备的,先生/女士?

I am afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00 in the evening .

恐怕我们餐厅只能为您留桌到晚上8:00

I am afraid we only serve lunch until 2:00 in the afternoon.

恐怕我们餐厅午餐时间到下午两点。

If you have any further requirements,please let us know.

如果您有什么要求,请通知我们。

(二)问候客人

To show the guests hw please you are to see them . Use guest's name if you know,to personalize the contact.

Good morning /afternoon/evening .Welcom to our restaurant.

早上(中午、晚上)好,欢迎光临。

May I help you ,sir/madam?

我能为您做什么?

Do you have a reservation,sir/madam?

请问您有预定吗?先生/女士

Please follow me,sir/madam.

请跟我来,先生/女士

This way please,sir/madam

请这边走,先生/女士

Please mind your step,sir/madam.

请留意脚下,先生/女士

(三)请客人等候

Show the guests that you are concerned.. It is important that they do not feel ignored.

I'am sorry, sir/madam.We do not have a table free now .Would you like to have a drink in the bar(lounge)?We shall call you as soon as possible.

对不起,先生/女士。我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一下,好吗?一有空桌,我们酒会立即通知您。

We are rather full this evening .Would you care to wait for a while?

我们今晚客满了,您不介意稍等片刻吗?

I am sorry to keep you waiting ,sir/madam.

对不起,先生/女士,让您久等了。

I do apologize for the delay。

对不起耽搁了这么久。

(四)对餐桌不满意

I am sorry, sir/madam.Would you care to follow me to another table?

对不起,先生/女士,请随我去另一张餐桌。

Which would you prefer, here by the window or near the door?

您是愿意靠窗坐呢,还是靠门坐?

I'am sorry, sir/madam.. All the tables by the window are occupied.

对不起,先生/女士,所有靠窗的餐桌都满了。

Is this table fine with you ,sir/madam?

请问您对这张餐桌满意吗?先生/女士?

(五)、预定的餐桌被客人占了

向预定的客人道歉并且通知他餐桌一般为客人留座15分钟,并在客人预定时告知

We will have another table ready immediately.

我们立刻会准备好另一张餐桌。

Sorry for the inconvenience.Would you care for a drink at the bar?

很抱歉给您带来了不便,请您在酒吧喝一杯好吗?

Would you like to sit here ,sir/madam?

您介意坐在这儿吗?先生/女士?

Excuse me ,sir/madam.there has been a mistake ,please wait a moment and I will check.

对不起,先生/女士,一定是哪儿出了问题,请稍等一会儿,我这就查一下。

(六)、展示菜单

再次向客人表示感谢并立刻呈递菜单,协助客人看菜单,并推销

相关文档
最新文档