码头调度业务用语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

码头调度业务用语

————————————————————————————————作者: ————————————————————————————————日期:

准备作业过程:

——欢迎来到,我是码头调度,代表港方负责指导装船作业,希望得到你们的支持与配合,谢谢!

Welcome you to . I’mforeman, weare in charge of loading cargo. We hope wecan obtain yoursupport and cooperation.Thank you.

——请问值班驾驶员是谁?

Excuse me ,who ison duty, please?

——大副。Chiefofficer.

——请问船上办公室在哪里?Excuse me, whereis the ship’s office?

——请找一下大副? Excuse me,whereis chief officer?

——大副,我是码头调度,我需要船舶配载图和装船顺序。

Chief officer,I’m foreman. I need stowage plan and the l oading sequence.

——大副,我接到通知,货物需要分三轮装货,第一轮5000吨,第二轮6000吨,第三轮5000吨,不包括用调水尺的货物。

Chief officer,We areinformedthat the cargowill be shipped by three times. The first is 5000MT, the second is 6000MT,and the third is 5000MT, not including thecargo fortrimming.

——请问完货吃水是多少?

What’sthe departure (sailing)draft?

——前吃水、中吃水、尾吃水

The foredraft isx m,themiddraftisx m, the afterdraftisxm.

——请问压舱水排放多长时间?

Howlong will you needfor deballasting ?

——大约5小时30分。

Aboutfive hours and 30 minutes.

——请问再装多少吨,停机排水。

How many tons can we load before we stop to deballast?

——大约需要再装1万五千吨后排水。(或:装完顺序6后停机排水)

It’sabout 15 thousand metric tons, then westopand deballast.

Wecan stop after theno.6 cargo is completed.

——我能用两台装船机同时作业吗?

Can we use two loaders atthesame time?

——可以。(不可以)

Yes. (or No).

——请打开四舱舱盖。(或请把所有舱盖打开。)

Pleaseopenthehatch coverof holdno.4.

(Please openall thehatchcovers.)

——因为我们考核装船效率,请船方停机调整吃水一次即可。

Because of our requirement ofloading efficiency, please ask the ship to stop loadingfor adjustingdraft only once.

——(船方:)码头停船在低潮时为多少米,高潮时为多少米?

What is thelow tide (or high tide) when ship isalon gsidethe berth?

——A(B、5#)泊在高潮时深17米,低潮时深10米。

It’s 17 meters inhightide and 10 meters in low tide.

——请问船方是否可以装货?

Captain,can we start to load cargo now?

——(船方:)可以。(不可以,因为舱里有水)

Yes, (No, because there are somewater inthe hold)

——(船方:)为什么还不开始作业。

Why not startloading?

——我们还没有接到货主的装船通知单。

We have not received the shipper’s loadingnoticeyet.

——请把吊杆调整好。

Please adjust yourderricks properly.

——请把百吨吃水变化表给我。

Please give me the TPC and trimming table.

——请问船上哪个位置的倾斜仪准确?

Where isthe clinometer[klaɪˈnɒmɪtə(r)]?Whichone is accurate?

——(船方:)大副办公室的Chief officer’s

——货物资料请问货主,我们不清楚。

Please ask shipper for cargo details(货物详细), whichwe don’tknow clearly.

指导作业过程:

——第一票货完工后需要商检看水尺,请做好准备。

It isrequiredforsurveyor(商检)tocheck draft(看水尺)after completion offirstbatch of cargo(第一票货).

——现在的船体太高,装船机的悬臂皮带只能在零度以下工作。因此这个舱无法装货,能不能调整一下装舱顺序。

Theloader’s(装船机)arm belt can work only under zero degre e(零下).Now the free boardis too high to load in this hold(船舱). Canyou adj ust your loading sequence(装船顺序)?

——我先装三舱,对你的船体有没有影响?

If we load hold No.3first, is it safeenough foryou?

——(船方:)为什么停止作业?

whywas the loading work stopped?

——现在机器有故障,须停止作业。

There’s something wrong with the loader, so we haveto suspendand wait.

因港方停电。Power is cut off.

堆场货少,需停装推垛。

相关文档
最新文档