新版PEPL六年级英语上册翻译
合集下载
相关主题
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
I know a great Italian restaurant(.我知道一家很棒的餐馆。)
Mike:Yum! I like pizza! Where is the restaurant?(好吃!我喜欢比萨饼!餐馆 在哪里?)
Wu Yifan:It's next to the park on bongfang Street.(它紧挨着东方路上的公园。)
Mr Jones:They're from my cousin in the USA.(他们来自我在美国的一个表兄)
Wu Yifan:What's this?(这是什么?)
Mr Jones:A helmet. In the USA people on bikes must wear one.(一个头盔,在美国骑自行车 的人必须戴一个头盔)
Mike:No,He works on a boat. He goes to work by bike.(不,他在船上工作,他骑 自行车上班)
Xiao Yu: He has a very healthy life.(他有一个很健康的生活)
Sam: What's this cartoon about?(这个卡通画是关于什么的)
I want to send it today.(我想今天寄出)
Robin:I dont know. I'll ask. Excuse me, sir.(我不知道。我去问问, 打扰一下先生)
Mike:What an interesting film!(多么有趣的一场电影啊!)
Wu Yifan:Yes, but I'm hungry now.(是的,但是我现在饿了。)
Sarah: It's about a cat. The cat is a police officer.(关于一只猫的。这只猫是一个 警察)
Sam: Cool!(酷)
Sarah: He chases the mice. They're afraid of him.(它抓老鼠。它们害怕它)
Sam: Why?(为什么)
Wu Yifan:Robin, where is the museum shop?(罗宾,博物馆的商店 在哪?)
I want to buy a postcard.(我想买一张明信片)
Robin:It's near the door.(在大门附近)
Wu Yifan:Thanks. Where is the post office?(谢谢,邮局在哪?)
Sarah: What's wrong?(怎么了?)
Mum: Your father is ill. He should see (你爸爸病了。他今天早上应该去看病,)
a doctor this morning, so we can't go to the zoo today.(我们今天不能去动物园了)
He often goes to other countries.(他经常去其他国家)
Sarah: And what does your mother do?(你母亲是做什么的)
Oliver: She's a head teacher.(她是一名校长)
Mike: My uncle is a fisherman.(我叔叔是一名渔民)
Wu Yifan:Mr Jones, how can I get to the Fuxing Hospital?(琼斯先生,我怎么能达到复兴医院)
Mr Jones:Take the No. 57 bus over there.(乘坐那边的57路公共汽车)
Wu Yifan:Thanks. Wow! So many pictures of bikes!(谢谢,哇!这么多自行车照片)
John: We're going to the cinema. (我们要去电影院)
We're going to see a film about space travel!(我们要看一部关于太空旅行的电 影)
Amy: Cool! I have lots of comic books about space(酷,我有很多关于太空的连 环画)
Wu Yifan: Yes, he does.是的,他喜欢
Sarah: Is your father here today?(你父亲今天在这吗?)
Oliver: No. He's in Australia.(没,他在澳大利亚)
Sarah: What does he do?(他是做什么的?)
Oliver: He's a businessman.(他是商人)
John:Hey, Yifan. What are you doing?(一凡,你在做什么?)
Wu Yifan:I'm writing an email to my new pen pal in Australia我在给澳大利亚的新笔友写信
John:Does he live in Sydney?(她住在悉尼吗?)
Mike:How can we get there?(我们怎样到那里?)
Robin:Turn left at the bookstore(.在书店向左转。)
Mike:Good morning, Mrs Smith!(早上好,史 密斯夫人。) Mrs Smith:Hi, children. You're early.(嗨, 孩子们。你们真早。) How do you come to school?(你们 怎样来的学校?) Amy:Usually, I come on foot.Sometimes I come by bus.通常我步行来,有时候乘公共汽车 来。) Mike:I often come by bike.(我经常骑自行车 来。) Amy:How do you come to school,Mrs Smith? By car?史密斯夫人,你怎样来学校?乘小汽车? Mrs Smith:Sometimes, but I usually walk (有时候乘小汽车,但是我通常步行。) Mike:That's good exercise.(那是很好的锻 炼。)
Oliver:That's interesting.(那很有趣)
Zhang Peng:He likes doing kung fuand swimming.(他喜欢武术和游泳)
Oliver:Really? Me too!(真的吗?我也是)
Zhang Peng:He also likes singing.(他还喜欢唱歌)
Xiao Yu: Where does he work?(他在哪儿工作?)
Mike: He works at sea. He sees lots of fish every day!(他在海上工作,他每天看 见很多鱼)
Xiao Yu:I see. How does he go to work? By boat?(我知道,他怎么上班?坐船 么?)
Sarah: Have a good time!(玩的开心 ---或者祝你好运--或者有一个好时间)
来自百度文库
John: My cousin Jack is going to visit me next week我表弟杰克打算下周来拜访我
Amy: That's nice. Where are you going?(那很好,你们要去哪)
Mike: What are you going to do in your lesson?(你打算在课上做什么)
Sarah: We're going to draw some pictures in Renmin Park.(我们要到人民公园去 画画)
Mike: Sounds great! I'm going to see a film tomorrow.(听起来不错!我打算去看 电影)
When are you going?(你们什么时候去?)
Oliver: What are Peter's hobbies?(彼得有什么爱好?)
Zhang Peng: He likes reading stories. He lives on a farm,(他喜欢读故事。他住在农场上
so sometimes he reads to the cows!有时候他给奶牛讲故事)
Sarah: Because the mice are bad.(因为老鼠们很坏)
They hurtpeople. The cat is angry with them(他们伤害人类。这只猫很生他们的
Mum: Sarah, Sam, come here, please.(莎拉,山姆,请到这里来。)
Wu Yifan:No, he doesn't. He lives in Canberra.不,他没有。他住在肯贝拉
His name is John, too(他的名字也是约翰)
John: Really? Does he like doing word puzzles and going hiking真的吗他喜欢猜字谜和远足吗
Wu Yifan:I see. Oh, the bus is coming! Bye, Mr Jones.我明白了哦公共汽车来了再见琼斯先生
Mike: What are you going to do tomorrow?(你明天打算做什么?)
Sarah: I'm going to have an art lesson.(我要上美术课)
Sam: Oh, no!(欧,不!)
Mum: Don't be sad. We can go next time.(别伤心,我们下次可以去)
Sam: How does Dad feel now?(爸爸现在感觉怎么样?)