带客户参观工厂的英语口语带翻译

合集下载

英语参观工厂对话范文

英语参观工厂对话范文

英语参观工厂对话范文Here's a sample dialogue in English for a visit to a factory, following the guidelines you provided:Visitor: Hi, I'm here for the factory tour. Could you show me around?Guide: Sure, welcome! Let's start with the assembly line. This is where our products come to life.Visitor: Wow, it's so efficient. How many workers doyou have on each line?Guide: We have a team of five skilled workers per line, ensuring quality control.Visitor: Impressive. And what's that machine over there?Guide: That's our automated packaging machine. It reduces human error and speeds up the process.Visitor: I see. And where do you source your raw materials?Guide: We have partnerships with reliable suppliers worldwide to ensure consistent quality.Visitor: That's reassuring. Could I see the quality control department?Guide: Absolutely. This way. Here, our experts check each product before it leaves the factory.Visitor: What happens if a product doesn't meet the standards?Guide: It's sent back for repairs or recycling, depending on the issue. We're committed to excellence.Visitor: That's reassuring to hear. Is this where the finished products are stored?。

英语基础口语:带领参观工厂

英语基础口语:带领参观工厂

英语基础口语:带领参观工厂1.he factory managers are waiting for us outside.工厂的领导们在外面等着我们呢。

2.We look forward to showing you around.我们盼望着带您转转。

3.Thank you for your visiting our plant.谢谢你来参观我们的工厂。

4.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工序都是由电脑控制的。

5.Maybe we could start with the designing department.也许我们能够先参观一下设计部门。

6.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。

7.These drawings describe how each process goes on to the next.这些图表表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

8.Is this your production center?这是你们的生产中心吗?9.Do you have to wear the helmets?你们得带上防护帽吗?10.We have over a thousand employees.我们有1000多名员工。

11.Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?12.How many engineers do you have?你们这有多少工程师?13.What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?14.You see, our firm has made a huge investment in this new plant.你瞧,公司对新工厂投入了很多资金。

带客户参观工厂时的常用英语实用版)

带客户参观工厂时的常用英语实用版)

接机到送酒店:1.Excuse me. Are you XXX from XXXX?对不起,你是来自XX公司的XX吗??2. I'm XXX. I am here to meet you today.???我是XX,今天我到这里来接你。

?3. I'll show you to?your hotel.???我带你去旅馆。

?4.How was your flight? Was it comfortable???你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗??It was quite good.?But it was awfully long.???班机很好,就是时间太长了。

?5.Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗??Not really, I'm??afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of?bad weather.???不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

?6.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗??7.We have booked a hotel for you.我们已经帮你预定了酒店8.Does it take long to go to hotel from here???从此地去台北要很久吗?It’s about an hour.????大概要一个小时。

9.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.???我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

10.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat???你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?How about get something at the hotel restaurant.???我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西怎么样。

VISITFACTORYENGLISH外国客户参观工厂的英语会话

VISITFACTORYENGLISH外国客户参观工厂的英语会话

VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH/参观工厂/转Key Sentences (重点句子)256.Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

257. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

258. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

259.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

260.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

261. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

262.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

263.We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

264.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

265.The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

266. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

267.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH 外国客户参观工厂的英语会话

VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH 外国客户参观工厂的英语会话

精心整理VISITFACTORYENGLISH/参观工厂/转KeySentences(重点句子)256.Welcometoourfactory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

257.I'vebeen lookingforwardtovisitingyourfactory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

260.Thenwecouldlookattheproductionline.然后我们再去看看生产线。

261.Thesedrawingsonthewallareprocesssheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

262.Theydescribehoweachprocessgoesontothenext. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

263.Wearerunningontwoshifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

264.Almosteveryprocessiscomputerized.265.Theefficiencyisgreatlyraised所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

267.Webelievethatthequalityisthesoulofanenterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

268.Therefore,wealways put quality as the first consideration. 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

269.Qualityisevenmoreimportantthanquantity.质量比数量更为重要。

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

271.Dowehavetowearthehelmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?273.Whatkindofqualitycontroldoyouhave?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?274.Allproductshavetopassstrictinspectionbeforetheygoout.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

带客户参观工厂的英语作文

带客户参观工厂的英语作文

As a high school student with a keen interest in business and industry, I was thrilled when I got the opportunity to accompany my father, a seasoned manager, on a tour of our familys manufacturing plant. This was not just any ordinary visit we were hosting a group of international clients who were interested in our products and potentially in forming a longterm business relationship. The experience was a blend of excitement and nervousness, but it was an invaluable learning opportunity that I will cherish.The day started early with a briefing from my father on the importance of the visit and the protocols we needed to follow. He emphasized the need for professionalism, punctuality, and a thorough understanding of the products we manufacture. I took notes and reviewed the information about our machinery, production processes, and the unique selling points of our products.As we arrived at the plant, the first thing that struck me was the sheer scale of the operation. The sprawling facility housed stateoftheart machinery, and the hum of industry was a testament to the hard work and dedication of our employees. My father and I greeted the clients with warm handshakes and smiles, keen to make a good first impression.We began the tour in the reception area, where a large screen displayed a video presentation about the history of our company and its commitment to quality and innovation. The clients seemed impressed, and their interest was piqued as they asked insightful questions about our operations.Moving on to the production floor, we donned safety gear, a necessary step to ensure everyones safety during the tour. The sight of the assembly lines in full swing was mesmerizing. Workers, clad in uniforms and protective gear, were meticulously assembling components with precision. The clients were particularly interested in the level of automation and the integration of robotics in our production process.As we walked through the factory, I pointed out the various stages of production, explaining the role of each machine and the workers responsibilities. The clients were fascinated by the intricate process and the attention to detail that went into every product. They asked about the quality control measures we had in place, and I was proud to explain our rigorous testing and inspection protocols.One of the highlights of the tour was the research and development lab. Here, our team of engineers and technicians work tirelessly to innovate and improve our products. The clients were impressed by the cuttingedge technology and the passion of our team. They were eager to learn about our latest projects and the potential applications of our technology.The tour concluded with a visit to our warehouse, where finished products were stored, ready for distribution. The clients were able to see the final output of our production process and the variety of products we offer. They were particularly interested in the packaging and shipping process, and we discussed our logistics and delivery capabilities.After the tour, we hosted the clients in our conference room for apresentation. I assisted my father in presenting the key features of our products, the benefits to the clients, and the potential for collaboration. The clients were engaged and asked many questions, showing a keen interest in our offerings.The visit ended with a luncheon, where we enjoyed a meal together and continued our discussions in a more relaxed setting. The clients expressed their appreciation for the warm welcome and the informative tour. They were impressed with our facilities, our commitment to quality, and our innovative approach to manufacturing.This experience taught me the importance of hospitality, communication, and the value of a wellorganized tour. It also reinforced the significance of understanding ones own products and being able to articulate their benefits effectively. As a high school student, I gained a deeper appreciation for the world of business and the intricacies of international relations. It was a day I will never forget, and it has inspired me to continue learning and growing in my understanding of the global marketplace.。

【意见】带客户参观工厂时的常用英语

【意见】带客户参观工厂时的常用英语

【关键字】意见带客户参观工厂时的常用英语抵达工厂时说:I hope the noise isn’t bothering you .参观时不能久留时说:we are running a little short on time ,so(我们的时间有限,因此……)参观活动结束,车子在外面等候时说:.this completes our schedule for today .I understand they have our car already wait.(今天的活动安排已结束,我想我们的车已在等候。

)why don’t we start at the workship ,Mr.?.Let me take you around the factory .We’d like to give a complete of our operation.I’m afraid you’ll have to wear on overall .It’s a hygiene requirement.yo u need this for securite.At present ,there are 968 woekers at the manufacturing plant.Watch your step.注意你脚下I’m not familiar with that point. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.It’s very important not to touch the machinery.Pls come this way.Our company deals in a wide range of related products.How big is your company?What is your market share?I’m not familiar with that part.Well, shall we have a break? You must be tired, having seen all of our plants all at once.I h ope you don’t mind having Chinese food for lunch.We still have plenty of time, so if there’s some place you’d like to stop by, pls don’t hesitate to ask.Are all these available now?Can you give me some samples?If you decide touse our products, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.That’s it. Is there anything else you’d like to see?Let’s go up to my office and discuss more…What did you think of our factory?What’s your overall impression?I’m very favorably impressed.1,I will give you a complete picture of our operation.我将使你完全了解我们厂的运作情况。

外贸客户参观工厂英语对话(学习资料)

外贸客户参观工厂英语对话(学习资料)

Dialogue 2A: I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along. (take you around the factory and show you our machines in operation.)B: That’ll be most helpful.A: That is our office block. We have all the administrative departments there.Down there is the research and development section.B: How much do you spend on development every year?A: About 3-4% of the gross sales.B: What’s that building opposite us?A: That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.B: If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery? A: It would largel y depend on the size of the order and the items you want.我陪你到各处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。

那太好了。

那是我们的办公大楼。

我们所有的行政部门都在那里。

那边是研发部。

你们每年在科研上花多少钱?大约是总销售额的3%到4%。

对面那座建筑是什么?那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急的订货时,就可以立刻交现货。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

带客户参观工厂的英语口语带翻译
英语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。

小编在此献上日常的英语口语,希望对你有所帮助。

英语口语:介绍公司情况
1.Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
你有什么特别想知道的吗?
2.Mr. Li is really up to speed with that matter, so let's call him in.
李先生最了解此事,我们叫他过来。

3.Keeping our promise has been our tradition ever since the company was small.
信守承诺是我们公司规模很小的时候就已经形成的传统。

4.Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

5.Now our products include: crystal, jade, silver ornaments and so on.
目前公司生产经营范围是水晶、玉石、银饰品等。

6.Our activity has now been extended to cover garments.
我们的经营范围现已扩大到包括服装在内的程度。

7.The main products are necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches and so on.
主要经营有项链,手链、耳环、胸针等等。

8.What are the main items that you deal in?
可以告诉我您经营的主要产品是什么吗?
9.We have a market value of 18 billion and the turnover is in excess of 2 billion.
我们拥有180亿的市场价值,营业额超过20亿。

10.In 2010 0ur group had a turnover of NOK 8 billion, and 3 500 employees.
2010年,我们的营业额达到80亿挪威币,并有了3500个雇员。

11.Its largest single block of turnover comes from emerging markets.
它营业额最大的一块就是来自新兴市场。

12.Our company estimates next year’s turnover will reach 18 billion pounds.
我们公司预计下一年的营业额会达到180亿英镑。

13.We have a small but highly respectable company.
我们公司规模虽小,但商誉极佳。

14.The board of directors made the decision to expand the scale of our company.
董事会决定扩大公司规模。

15.Our company doubled its size within six years
6年来我们公司的规模扩大了一倍。

16.We own an average-size company.
我们拥有一个中等规模的公司。

17.Our company merged with others last year and got much larger than before.
去年我们公司与别家合并了,变得比以前大的多了。

18.I believe this industry will develop rapidly during the next 5 years.
我坚信未来5年内这个行业会飞速发展。

19.There will be a bright prospect for reversing cold rolling mill.
可逆式冷轧机在我国将有较好的发展前景。

20.Our factory is beginning to expand, and the prospects are considerable.
我厂正着手扩产改造,发展前景可观。

英语口语:带领参观工厂
1.he factory managers are waiting for us outside.
工厂的领导们在外面等着我们呢。

2.We look forward to showing you around.
我们盼望着带您转转。

3.Thank you for your visiting our plant.
谢谢你来参观我们的工厂。

4.Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工序都是由电脑控制的。

5.Maybe we could start with the designing department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

6.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
这是我们的全自动化工厂。

7.These drawings describe how each process goes on to the next.
这些图表表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

8.Is this your production center?
这是你们的生产中心吗?
9.Do you have to wear the helmets?
你们得带上防护帽吗?
10.We have over a thousand employees.
我们有1000多名员工。

11.Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
12.How many engineers do you have?
你们这有多少工程师?
13.What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
14.You see, our firm has made a huge investment in this new plant.
你瞧,公司对新工厂投入了很多资金。

15.How do your quality control systems operate?
你们的质量控制系统如何运转呢?
16.The car design incorporates all the latest safety features.
这种汽车设计具备最新安全措施的一切特点。

17.We could look at the production line.
我们再去看看生产线。

18.All products have to go through six checks during the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过6道质检关。

19.All the products are made here.
所有的产品都在这儿生产。

20.These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

英语口语:参观后的感受
1.What's your general impression?
你们总体印象怎么样?
2.Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。

3.This is an impressive factory.
这是座令人难忘的工厂。

4.I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

5.Your company made a good impression on me.
你们公司给我留下了很好的印象。

6.Your company proves to be one of the best car companies in the world.
贵公司不愧为世界著名的汽车公司之一。

7.I'll try my best to improve the company's position.
我将尽力改善我公司的状况。

8.We have a small gift for you when you leave the factory.
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

相关文档
最新文档