商务英语之接待客户

商务英语之接待客户
商务英语之接待客户

商务英语之接待客户

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子

公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置

公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。

9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?

10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣

的气候。

11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?

12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你

在飞机上睡觉了吗?

13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

14.No, I don't. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?

15.I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我

认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

16.I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

17.We've booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

18.Let's go to the station to get a train into town. 我们到火车站去

乘车进城。

19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?

20.It's about an hour. 大概要一个小时。

21.We'll get a taxi from the station. 我们到火车站乘出租车。

22.There's a shuttle bus we can use. 我们可搭乘机场班车。

23.I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel. 我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

25.That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired. 那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

26.Would you like to have some dinner?你想吃饭吗?

27.What would you like to eat?你想吃什么呢?

28.Can I take you out to dinner?It"ll be my treat. 我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

29.If you're hungry,we can eat dinner now. 如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

30.Have you had breakfast yet?你吃过早餐了吗?

31.Yes. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。

32.Good. Let's go to the office. 好的,我们去办公室吧。

33.How is your room?你的房间怎样?

34.Did you sleep well last night?你昨晚睡得好吗?

35.Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在

不去办公室呢?

36.We'll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes. 我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00. 参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

38.Our new product line has been very successful.

We've expanded the factory twice this year already. 我

们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

39.I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你

介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

40.We have some reports to show you for background

information. 我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

43.I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.

我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have. 这是我们的全自动化工厂。

45.It's the most up-to-date in the industry. 这是同业中最新型的。

48.I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section. 恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

49.I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that. 关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

50.Let me direct that question to the manager. 让我直接问经理好了。

51.I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable. 那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。

53.Is there anything you"d like to know?你想知道什么?

54.Is there anything I can explain fully?有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?

55.What did you think of our factories?你认为我们的工厂怎样?

56.I was impressed very much. 我有深刻的印象。

57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time. 我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

机场接待常用口语

You must be our long-expected guest, Mr.X from the U.S.

您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的X先生吧!

Very nice/glad/pleased to meet you.

幸会

I"m delighted to meet you at last.

很高兴终于见到您了。

It was nice meeting you./I'm so pleased to

have(finally) met you./

很高兴见到您。(道别用语)

How was your journey?

您旅途如何?

I hope you've had a pleasant flight/trip.

旅途愉快吧!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

希望您在此过得愉快。

Hope you'll have a pleasant/enjoyable stay here. 祝你们在此逗留愉快。

We've been expecting you ever since you sent us the fax informing us of your date of arrival.

自从您把来访日期传真给我们后,我们一直在期待着您的到来。

And I'll be very happy if I can help you with anything.

如能为您效,我将十分高兴。

May I help you with your baggage/luggage?

我替您拿行李好吗?

Is there anything I can do for you?

有什么事需要我帮忙吗?

How nice to see you again!

再次见到您真高兴。

I've heard so much about you. Glad to meet you. 久闻大名,今日相见荣幸之至。

You must be very tired after such a long trip.

长途旅行之后,您一定累了。

We were held up for a few hours at Hong Kong Airport because of a small accident. But on the whole we had a smooth flight.

因为一个小小的事故,我们在香港机场滞留了几个小时。但总的来说,旅途还是很顺利的。

Now shall we go and collect your luggage.

现在我们去取行李吧

A:Good morning. The United Airlines. What can I do for you?

早上好。美国联合航空公司。我能为您做些什嘛?

B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.

是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票。

A:When do you want to fly?

您想何时去?

B:Monday, september 12.

周一,9月12日。

A:We have Flight 802 on monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.

我们有周一802次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完。

B:Then, any alternatives?

那还有别的吗?

A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat?

有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞。我要为您订个座位吗?

B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?

哦......是直航对吗?

A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach?

是的。您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?

B:I prefer first class, what about the fare?

我想订头等舱的机票。多少钱?

A:One way is $176.

单程是176美元。

B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.

好的我要订周二9:30的机票。A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir?

一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票,对吗先生?

B:Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?

对。你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗?

A:Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number?

当然可以。请您告诉您的名字和联系方式。

B:My name is Lorus Anderson. You can reach me at 52378651.

我叫Lorus Anderson。我的电话是电话是52378651,您可以和我取得联系。

A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.

若是取消我会通知您的。

B: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

A:My pleasure.

不客气。

【常用句型】

1. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。

2. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4. I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飞机前部。

5. I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

6. I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

7. I'd like a refund on this ticket.

我要退这张票。

8. I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我要一个靠窗的座位。

9. We have only one a day for New York.

到纽约的一天只有一班。

10. The flight number is AK708 on September 5th. 班机号码是9月5日的AK708。

11. There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10点半有班机。

12. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

13. My reservation number is 2991.

我的预订号码是2991。

14. Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?

15. Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

16. What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class? 去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

17. Where do I pick up the ticket?

我什么地方拿机票?

18. Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago, please?

请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

19. Can I stop over on the way?

我在中途可以停吗?20. What time does the plane take off? 飞机何时起飞?

关于商务英语的情景对话

关于商务英语的情景对话 对代理请求的回应 401. As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won t consider the question of agency. 鉴于贵方去年成交的数额不大我方不会考虑代理的问题。 402. We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage. 我方认为现阶段讨论代理的问题对我方来说还为时过早。 403. The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency. 讨论代理的时间还不成熟。 404. We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us, both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency. 我方想要说的是在我们履行合同的初期双方的相互了解还不够因此我们讨论代理的条件还不太具备。 405. I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market. 恐怕现在还不是在贵方市场上推销我方产品的时机。

406. We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of e_clusive agency. 我们认为讨论独家代理问题的时机尚不成熟。 407. We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency. 由于我们双方迄今未成达任何交易很遗憾我方不得不拒绝贵方申请代理的要求。 408. The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage. 代理的问题还在考虑中我方希望在现阶段贵方还要继续努力推销我方的产品。 409. We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so. 待你们的销售成绩足以表明可以委托你方独家代理时我们才会考虑此事。 410. Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better 我们是否等到中方市场情况好转时再来谈代理的事情好吗 代理条件和要求

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

接待外国客户常用的商务英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? 4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? 8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。 9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗? 10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样? 12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗? 13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? 14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗? 15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

在酒店前台,接待外国客人需要掌握哪些基本用语

在酒店前台,接待外国客人需要掌握哪些基本用语Check in English 1 预定篇 What kind/type of room do you like/prefer? 请问你要订哪种房间? We have single rooms, double rooms and suites and deluxe suites and Presidential suites. 我们旅馆里有单人间、双人间、套房、豪华套房及总统套房。 I want to reserve a single room with shower. 我想预订一间有淋浴的单人房间。 另外,如果你对房间有一些其他需求,可以这样说: I'd like a room with a view. 我想要一个风景较好的房间。 I'd prefer a quiet room. 我想要一个安静点的房间。 2 前台办理篇 Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预约吗? May I have your passport, please? 请出示您的护照 Could you fill in this form,please? 请您填一下这张登记表好吗? How long will you be staying? 你会住多久?

How would you like to pay,in cash or by credit card? 请问您是用现金还是信用卡? Do you have any valuable deposit to keep here? 您是否有贵重物品寄存? 3 酒店资讯篇 Just call the front desk if you need any extra towels or pillows. 如果您还需要毛巾或枕头,请给前台打电话。 You should check-out before 1pm. 您需要在下午一点退房 This is your breakfast coupon,the breakfast time is 7:00AM to 10:30AM at the western restaurant on second floor 这是您的早餐券,早餐时间是在7:00-10:30,在2楼西餐厅。Breakfast and airport shuttle service are included in this cost. 价格中包含早餐和机场大巴服务 4 客房服务篇 May I have a wake-up call? 早晨能叫醒我吗? A wake-up call, please. 请提供叫醒服务。 I’d like a key to room 809,please 请给我809房间的钥匙。 5 退房篇

完整版商务英语情景对话100主题

目录 Day today Office日常事务 1 Faxes传真 2 Telephone Calls电话 3 Making Telephone Appointments电话预约 4 Memos备忘录 5 Business Correspondence商业信函 6 Placing an Order下订单 Office Talk办公室谈话 7 Coworkers同事 8 Bosses老板 9 Brainstorming集体讨论 10 Commuting乘公交车上下班 11 The Working Lunch工作午餐 Business Trip商务旅行 12 International Business Travel国际商务旅行 13 Dressing for Business商务着装 14 Hotel Situations旅馆情景 15 Negotiating the Subway乘地铁 Client Reception接待客户 16 Receiving Clients接待客户 17 Entertaining Clients招待客户 18 Accommodating Foreign Clients接待国外客户 19 Factory Tours参观工厂 Business Communization商务交流 20 Personal Introductions个人介绍 21 Small Talks聊天 22 Delivering Bad News传达坏消息 23 Polite Questions礼貌提问 24 Farewells道别 Negotiation谈判 25 Clarifying the Stakes说明利害关系 26 Making Concessions做出让步 27 Discussing the Bottom Line讨论底线 28 Accepting and Confirming接受和确认29 Hard Bargainers VS Soft Bargainers强硬的对手和温和的对手 Company Organization公司结构 30 CEO执行总裁 31 Stockholders股东 32 Board of Directors董事会 33 Managerial Staff管理人员 34 Labor Staff普通员工 Meetings and Interviews会议和面谈 35 Executing Meetings开会 36 Performance Reviews业绩评估 37 Agendas会议议程 38 Making Requests提出要求 Presentations业务陈述 39 Preparation and Developing Your Topic准备和展话题 40 Introductions and Beginnings介绍和开头 41 Making Transitions in the Present ation陈述中的过渡 42 Conclusions结论 提问阶段Data数据处理 44 Trends趋势 45 Systems制度 46 Scheduling日程安排 47 SWOT An山sis态势分析 48 Statistical Reports数据统计报告 Technology技术 49 Ema il电子邮件 50 Computer Technology计算机技术 51 Running an Inte rn et Business网上做生意 52 Electronic Gadgets数码产品 53 Web based Marketing网上营销 Financial Topics财务话题 54 Costing成本

(整理)商务英语谈判对话900句.

英语谈判对话900句,商务洽谈英语对话,签订外贸合同英语对话 --- Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。 --- I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 --- It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。 --- We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。 --- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 --- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd lik e to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? --- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in y our country? 我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 --- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。 --- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 --- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 --- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

商务英语之如何用英语进行前台接待

Rose 就是Modern Office Ltd。公司的前台,现在我们来看看她是怎样接待来访客人的吧。 Dialogue 1 Mr. Hussein 与Rose 所在公司的销售经理Mr. Shelli 预约在11:30会面,看Rose 怎样接待如约前来的Mr. Hussein。 ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you? MR HUSSEIN: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.? ROSE: Yes it is。 MR HUSSEIN: I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 11: 30. ROSE: May I have your name, please? MR HUSSEIN: Hussein. Omar Hussein. I'm from the Gulf Trading Company。 ROSE: Let me see...Ah yes, Mr. Hussein. Please take a seat, Mr. Hussein. I'll tell the Manager's Secretary you are here。 (DIALS) MARIA: Mr. Shelli's Office。 ROSE: Hello Maria, this is Reception. Mr. Omar Hussein is here. He has an appointment with Mr. Shelli at 11:30. MARIA: Mr. Omar Hussein? ROSE: Yes, he's from the Gulf Trading Company。 MARIA: Oh, yes, that's right. I'll come and fetch him now。 ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) Mr. Shelli's secretary is coming down now。 MR HUSSEIN: Thank you。 MARIA: Mr. Hussein? MR HUSSEIN: Yes, that's right。 MARIA: I'm the Sales Manager's secretary. Please come this way. I'll take you to his office。Basic Expressions 1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you? 这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢? 2. Could you put me through to the toy department? 请帮我接玩具部好吗? 3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer. 我打算订购三箱啤酒。 4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900. 我叫托尼·史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是6567-8900。 5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is inclu ded. 您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。 6. Hold on a moment please. 请稍等。 7. I’ll see if she is in. 我去看看她有没有在。 8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.

商务英语情景对话

商务英语情景对话 A: seller B: buyer A: Hello, welcome to XX company, I’m the (职位). These are my Colleague , Miss … and Miss …. B: Hi, nice to meet you. I’m the (职位),from XX company,(城市,国家) A: Nice to see you, too. Here is our catalogue for your reference. Is there anything particular you’re interested in? B: Well, I’m interested in your golden delicious apple. A: You have a good judgment. Golden delicious apple is famous as its first class quality, rich juice, and sweet sour taste. It’s also produced from Shandong province which has a good reputation of apples. B: well, I’m very impressed .May I have some idea of your price? A: Sure, USD 2000 per ton, CIF Newyork.(

B: Your price for golden delicious apple at USD 2000 per ton is on the high side, I can’t accept it. A: You must be aware that the price of golden delicious apple has been increasing since last year. It is fixed according to the upward trend in the international market price. B: But your price is much higher than the market price .Thailand gives a much lower price. A: The quality of this kind of golden delicious apple is much better. I can quote you on apple of quality and the price will definitely be lower. Our price varies according to the quality. B: What i mean is that your price is higher than of the same quality .It will be hard for us to persuade our clients to accept such a price .And as I known, many suppliers are in fact cutting the price trying to get a large market share. A: But our product can deal with the competition .You can see that we have already got many orders and more are coming. It shows that our product and price are acceptable

商务英语情景对话100主题-真正完整版

商务英语情景对话100主题-真正完整版

Day today Office日常事务 1 Faxes传真 2 Telephone Calls电话 3 Making Telephone Appointments电话预约 4 Memos备忘录 5 Business Correspondence商业信函 6 Placing an Order下订单 Office Talk办公室谈话 7 Coworkers同事 8 Bosses老板 9 Brainstorming集体讨论 10 Commuting乘公交车上下班 11 The Working Lunch工作午餐 Business Trip商务旅行 12 International Business Travel国际商务旅行 13 Dressing for Business商务着装 14 Hotel Situations旅馆情景 15 Negotiating the Subway乘地铁 Client Reception接待客户 16 Receiving Clients接待客户 17 Entertaining Clients招待客户

18 Accommodating Foreign Clients接待国外客户 19 Factory Tours参观工厂 Business Communization商务交流 20 Personal Introductions个人介绍 21 Small Talks聊天 22 Delivering Bad News传达坏消息 23 Polite Questions礼貌提问 24 Farewells道别 Negotiation谈判 25 Clarifying the Stakes说明利害关系 26 Making Concessions做出让步 27 Discussing the Bottom Line讨论底线 28 Accepting and Confirming接受和确认 29 Hard Bargainers VS Soft Bargainers强硬的对手和温和的对手 Company Organization公司结构 30 CEO执行总裁 31 Stockholders股东 32 Board of Directors董事会 33 Managerial Staff管理人员 34 Labor Staff普通员工 Meetings and Interviews会议和面谈

商务英语接待对话

A: Hello, are you Mr. Ford the president of Thailand International Trade Co., LTD? B: Yes, I am. A: Hello, I’m the sales manager of ABC Trade Co, my name is Daniel(自己想一个英文名字), I'm glad to see you, Welcome to ShangHai, How ‘s your plane journey ? B: Thank you, I feel tired because of the six-hours flights. A: Oh, yes, our company have already booked a room for you , We could arrive at the hotel 10 minutes later. B: OK. (10 minutes to the Galaxy Hotel) A: Mr. Ford, your room is number 35112 on the 8th floor, this is the key to the room, I will send you to go, you could take a Shower first, then l prepare dinner for you , OK? B: Well, thank you. A: I ‘ll pick you up to eat breakfast at 8:30 tomorrow morning, then I ‘ll take you to visit our company. B: OK. A: see you tomorrow. B: see you . (The next morning) A: Good morning, Mr. Ford. B: Good morning, Daniel. A: Mr. Ford, Do you like sandwich ? B: ah. A: Ok , Shall we go to the restaurant to eat breakfast first, Then go to visit the company together . B: Ok. (30 minutes later, came to the company at the gate) A: This is our company, our company was founded in 1998, Mainly in sales Southeast

商务英语情景对话:Punctuality

商务英语情景对话:Punctuality “商务英语”是商务和英语的结合,商务英语交流总是带着一定的目的并要达成一定的结果。因此演练一下商务英语情景对话很有必要。今天凯撒国际英语的小编就带给大家一些商务英语会谈常见的情景对话,这样让你在职场中的任何情况都能应对自如,表现越来越出色。 Ann: 陈豪在美国公司已经工作了一段时间。今天老板要找他谈话。老板找谈话会有什么事呢?陈豪心里有点不安,所以急着去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) 陈:(很着急地)Hey, Mary,快,我有事问你。 M:What's the matter? 陈: 老板的秘书通知我老板过一会要找我谈话,可说的话我没听懂,说是为了什么punc...punc... 那个词我不知道... M: Punctual? 陈:对,有点像,不过那个词最后的音好像是什么ty 来了。 M:Punctuality? 陈:Yes, yes. Punctuality. Punctuality是什么意思呀?哟,不好了,时间到了,我得去了。 (Sound of knocking on the door; opening the door) Mr. Jones: Mr. Chen, it has been brought to my attention that you are frequently late for meetings. I want you to know that punctuality is important in American business and in our company too. C: Sorry, Mr. Jones, I am not sure I understand. What exactly do you mean by punc... punctuality? Mr. Jones: Punctuality simply means being on time. If a meeting is scheduled for one o'clock, everyone is expected to be in the meeting room and ready to start. C: (自语:噢,开会要准时!) Mr. Jones, now I understand. I'll be on time for meetings from now on. Ms. Jones: Good. (Sound of pushing chairs and walking) M: 嗨,陈豪,刚才我要告诉你punctuality就是准时,你匆忙走了,大概没有听见。哎,老板找你干什么呀? C:他批评我开会不准时。他不懂,可我又没法和老板争。你知道有的时候我专心工作忘了时间! M. 那不行,上星期开会讨论财务,可数据全在你手上。你不到,会没法开。There's no way to have the meeting without you,所以你浪费了大家的时间。Being late is a sign of disrespect。 C: 我不是有意没礼貌,有的时候是没法控制的。那天我刚要去开会,电话铃响了。 M:That's simple. Don't answer it。打电话的人要是有重要事情他会留言。你开完会可以打回电。

商务英语模拟谈判大赛 对话

商务英语模拟谈判 卖方Sales Administrator销售主管A Project Manager项目经理B 买方Vending Manager售买经理C Merchandising Manager采购经理D Wholesale Buyer 批发采购员E 保险manager of the People’s Insurance Company of China PICC的经理F (江来) S代表卖方b代表买方 旁白:Miss A is the Sales Administrator(销售主管) of Japanese CASIO corporation ; Miss B is the Project Manager(项目经理) of Japanese CASIO corporation ; Miss C is the Vending Manager(售买经理) of Chinese Agcy agency ; Miss D is the Merchandising Manager (采购经理) of Chinese Agcy agency;Miss E is Wholesale Buyer(批发采购员) of Chinese Agcy agency. B:We warmly welcome you .Do you had a very restful night ? S: Actually, we feel quite rested. I would like to thank you for your kind invitation to visit your beautiful country. B: We’ve been looking forward to your visit. We are waiting for your reply about the suggestion of the CASIO’s (卡西欧) sole agency in China. S: T o tell you the truth,your proposal surprised us. As you know our annual turnover is more than one million. so it is difficult for us to believe you can play the role of the CASIO’s (卡西欧) sole agency in China. B: As we know , In China your main markets are big cities such as, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and so on. About 60% turnover were sold in these big cities last year. We have extensive channel-0f-distribution, specifically covering these big cities. So As a selling agent we can take good care of your export business. S: Yes, I think so. but your sales are not more than 400,000. how can you explain it for us. B:I understand you are selling the same products to some other Chinese importers. this tends to complicate my business. as you know, I am experienced in the business of slippers and enjoy a good business relationship with all the leading whole- salers and retailers in that line. I have a mind to expand this business in the years to come.

日常接待用语-商务英语

1.(1)询问访客身份:May I have your name, please?请问您贵姓? What company are you from?您是哪个公司的? Could you tell me what company you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? (2)如果碰到了老朋友可以说:What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了? (3)询问是否预约,来访目的Do you have an appointment?约好了吗? Would you give me your business card?请给我您的名片好吗? And can I ask what you wish to see him about?我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? (4)让客人稍候片刻:I'll see if he is available.请让我看看上司是否方便。 Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻。 (5)给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖) (6)带客人去见经理:Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。 Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。Would you come this way, please?请随我这边来。 (7) 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗? (8)一定要为自己争取机会:I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。 I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。 2.接待:在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了: (1)安排各种活动:The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.茶话会在7点开始。 How's the party, Mr. Taylor?晚会如何,TAYLOR先生? The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。 Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf.我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。 We are going to show you the town while you're here.你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。 Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town?本城有什么地方你想去看看? What would you like to do this morning?There is nothing scheduled before lunch.上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。 Is there anything planned for tonight?今晚有什么安排? Have you anything in mind you'd like to do?你是不是已有打算。 We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you proposed.按你的提议,下午我们去参观一所学校。 I think it'd be better for me to take you there so that you won't

相关文档
最新文档