越狱3 台词

越狱3 台词
越狱3 台词

越狱第三季英文剧本及学习笔记附中文翻译

(men shouting, whistling)

(Raucous shouting)

(Shouting continues)

(Keys splashing into mud)

Y ou got do something, my brother is innocent. (你得想想办法,我弟弟是无辜的)He’s an American citizen. (他可是美国公民啊)

Look, there’s nothing I can do about that. (对此我们也无能为力)

Of course there is—back at the crime scene, that’ll prove… (你当然能,再去犯罪现场看看,定能证实清白)

Look, I’m a night clerk, okay? (你看,我不过是个夜间办事员而已)

If you want someone who can really do something ,you’re gonna have to wait for the consul (你若真想解决问题,最好等领事来)

He gets in in the morning. (他早上才来上来)

I’m sorry. (我很抱歉)

That ain’t gonna cut it. (那我自己搞定)

Y our brother, where do they have him incarcerated? (你兄弟关在哪个监狱?)Sona. (索纳监狱)

What? (怎么了?)

The worst of the worst are there, men no other prison will take. (那里关的都是最穷凶极恶的罪犯,别的监狱都不收)

They rioted so badly a year ago, the guards pulled out, just left them to themselves. (一年前,他们野蛮暴动过,守卫都撤了出来,留他们自生自灭)

A thousand thieves, rapists, murderers. (成千上万的小偷,强奸犯,杀人犯)

The government just stays back, keeps the perimeter. (政府干脆退避三舍,保持他们的原样)

―To them, Sona’s a one-way street.‖ (都说那是―单行道‖)

What goes in…never comes out…unless it’s dead. (只有进,没有出,除非死了)(overlapping chatter)

MAN: Somebody didn’t do their due diligence on this guy, (此人未证实有罪)And we need him moved to a facility th at’s a little more…moderate. (我们要求将他转移至更适合的机构)

All right? (行吗?)

Thank you. (谢谢你)

All right, the good news is as of yesterday you’re a free man.. (是这样的,好消息是从昨天起,你重获自由了)

Y ou got nothing to worry about. (你无需再担心什么)

Just my brother. (我担心我弟弟)

Right. Well, that’s a heck of a story, you two. (好吧,你们俩的事迹传得很神)That made the news even down here. (消息甚至传到了这)

And I understand you have a son as well? (我听说你还有个儿子)

Y eah. Uh-huh. –LJ—Lincoln Jr.? (没错叫LJ 小林肯?)

He must be ecstatic about your exoneration. (他得知你恢复清白身一定很兴奋)Still trying to reach him. (还没联系上他)

Well, hey, tell us where he is . (你可以告诉我们他在哪里)

We’ll send…-Let me handle that. (我们派人去我自己能搞定)

Let’s just focus on Michael. (让我们还是先关注迈克吧)

Okay, well ,good news is is that much of what you’re saying is checking out at the crime scene. (好的好消息是你所说的一切与犯罪现场吻合)

The victim did have a service revolver with U.S. government numbers on it. (被害人的确有一把特工专用左轮手枪,上面刻有政府编号)

And if a weapon was found, then that lends real credence to self-defense as a motive. (凶器既然已经发现,那么对自卫一说提供了有利物证。)

Great. (很好)

They, uh, find anything else? (他们没有发现别的?)

Like what?-A bag. (比如说哪方面?包)

What was in it? (里面有什么)

A little money. (有些钱吧)

No, sorry. (没有发现不好意思)

Of course they didn’t. (没关系)

Y eah, well, whatever the case, regarding your brother, I have managed to make a little headway. (不管发生什么情况,对于你兄弟而言,我都会设法做些改变)

I arranged for a transfer for your brother to another facility, effective tomorrow. (我已做出了安排,把你兄弟转移到别的地方,明天就能生效)

It’s a lot safer, -it’s a lot cleaner. (那里要安全,干净的多)

–Great. (很好)

And if this is stacking up like I think it is, (如我所想那样,会有足够的证据)

I’d be pretty confident the charges will be dropped. (我有十足的把握,所有控告都会撤销)

He’d be free? (他会无罪释放?)

Well, he’d still face charges in the U.S. (可能还要面对美国方面的指控)

But out of there? (但那是出狱以后的事了)

Y es. (没错)

Is there…is there a mess hall here? (这里有。。有集体食堂吗?)

Mess hall? (集体食堂?)

And some water. (还要点水)

I’m dying of thirst. Please. (求求你我快渴死了)

Please. (求求你了)

There’s some water. (这里倒是有些水)

Bite me. (去死吧)

What’d you say? (你说什么?)

I didn’t say nothing. (我什么也没说)

Drink it . (喝了它)

Y ou hear me ? (听见没有)

Drink! (喝了它)

Hey, get used to it, man. (伙计这里就是这样的)

I haven’t eaten for days. (我也好几天没吃东西了)

Come on. (起来)

How are you doing? (你还好吧)

What do you want, Alex? (阿里克斯,你想怎样)

Y ou’re so clever—like planting the drugs on the boat. (你太聪明了,居然想出在穿上放毒品栽赃)

That’s a big irony. (这太嘲讽了)

Lawman in jail. (关在监狱里的罗曼)

Y ou are exactly where you belong. (你现在罪有应得了)

No, that’s where you’re wrong. (不这就是你错误的地方)

And that’s where you’re gonna help me .(我需要你的帮助)

I will have a court date one of these days, and you will be there on the stand. (这几天我就要接受庭审了,你到时也会出庭)

And you will tell the truth that you planted this and you set this up, and I’m gonna go home. (你会告诉大家事实你计划了这一切,你设计栽赃,我就可以回家了) That’s funny, I could have sworn you set this up. (这太嘲讽了,我对天发誓这是你设的局)

I set this up? I’m in here. (我设的局?我被关在这儿)

What does the Company want with me? (幕后者到底对我有什么企图)

Why panama? (为什么挑选巴拿马)

What, you think I know what they wanted? (你觉得我这样子像知道这一切吗) They had me. (我受他们控制)

I did what they asked me to do arrest you in Panama hand you over. (我听命于他们,在巴拿马逮捕你并移送回来)

That’s it. That’s , that’s…(这。。这一切。。)

That’s old news, huh? (这一切现在听来都是旧事了)

This is the first day of the rest of our lives. (从今天开始我们重新回归正途)

How about we work together, you know? (不如我们联手,如何)

Help each other out. (互相帮助,一起逃出去)

Except every time I look at you, all I can see is the man who killed my father. (但我每次看到你,就想起那个杀我父亲的凶手)

Y ou’re on your own. (你自谋生路吧)

My husband! Bring him out! (把我老公带出来)

I know he was killed last night. (我知道他昨天被杀了)

Someone called! (有人给我打电话了)

Bring my husband out now! (把我老公带出来)

Be careful. (小心点)

Sign here to say that once inside, you’re on your own by the law, that you’re not protected by the military in case of an assault. (在这里登记,进去后根据我国法律就你自己负责了,任何意外都不受军方或者法律保护)

And any attempt to assist an inmate trying to escape will be met with a lethal response. (任何协助在押犯逃跑的企图都以死罪论处)

Wouldn’t dream of it. (想都没有想过)

So.. (怎样)

So.. (不怎样)

Feel like I’m on the wrong side. (感觉我站错边了)

Y ou’re on the right side. (你在你该在的地方)

Y ou’re not. (可你不在)

Gonna break me out? (要帮我越狱?)

Too tiring. All that running. (一路亡命天涯太辛苦了)

Y eah, well, maybe you should have lost the cowboy boots. (或许你已经把逃亡靴给丢了)

Y ou scared? (你害怕了?)

I’m getting you out of here, man –Linc. (我现在就要把你救出来林肯)

Listen, the Consulate’s arranged to transfer you to a safer f acility until the trial which is about a month. (听着,上头准备把你转移到安全的地方,大约一个月后,你就有重获自由的机会)

They say you got a good shot of walking out of here a free man. (他们说你有很大机会无罪释放)

When’s the transfer? (什么时候转移?)

Tomorrow. (明天)

Just….just hold on, man, one more day. (再等等多等一天)

Y ou know, I keep waiting for you to mention a certain someone. (希望你能快点找到她的消息)

I don’t know where she is , man. (兄弟,我不知道她在哪)

Well ,you got to find her. (你得找到她)

I will. (我会的)

She’s important to me, Linc. (林肯,这对我很只能够要)

If anything happens to Sara…(钥匙莎拉发生什么事)

It’s going to be fine, man. (一切都会好的兄弟)

I promise. (我保证)

I’ll see you tomorrow. (明天见)

All right? (好吗?)

American, right? (你是美国人,对吧?)

I love America.(我热爱美国)

NBA. Tracy McGrady shooting the ball in the hoop from downtown. (NBA 特雷西。麦迪的神奇表现)

Whatever yo u’re selling, I’m not buying. (不管你想推销什么我都不感兴趣) Selling? (推销?)

I just want to talk basketball. (我只是想跟你说说篮球)

Who’s your team? (你喜欢哪个球队)

Let’s go, blanco. (小子,跟我们走)

Orientation. (带你熟悉下环境)

I’m not interested. (我没兴趣)

It’s not for you to decide. (没你选的份)

Guards say I have to be out in 15 minutes. (守卫说我得在15分钟弄过后离开) Bring them in. (把他们带进来)

Well, I hope they haven’t been treating you too poorly. (我真希望他们没让你们吃什

么苦头)

I should hear of it if you have. (如果有的话,我应该有所耳闻了)

I think as you can tell, Sona is unlike any other place in the world. (我想你们能看出这地方与众不同)

Hun ?Since the riots of last year, they left us here to rot. (那帮守卫去年仓皇而逃) They figured we would just destroy ourselves, but instead, we’ve thrived. (他们认为我们会内耗而亡,恰恰相反,我们队伍更壮大了)

With the canal, Panama is now a breeding ground for international crime.27 different nationalities we have here. (借助于巴拿马运河,巴拿马现在成了全球犯罪的孵化基地,我们这的人来自27个不同国家。)

But not one gang. (但不是一个帮派)

Not one racially-motivated incident. (没有一起种族歧视案例)

It’s just…me. (这都归功于我)

Egalitarianism. (平等主义)

I believe is the word. (这是我的信仰)

Huh? Did I get that right? (你不同意吗)

Right as rain. (你说是就是了)

That’s what practice does for you. (操练一下果然长进了)

Now, is there anything you want to tell me ? (你们有什么要向我回报的吗)

Any history that you bring to this place that I should know about? (我想知道你们被关进来的原因)

I don’t think you’re quite telling me the truth, Mr. Scofield. (我想你没说实话斯科菲尔德先生)

We get the news, man.. (我们已经听到了风声,老兄)

Y ou were quit the superstar on CNN. (你在CNN上俨然是个超级明星了)

Man breaks brother out… and flees to Panama. (救出你哥后,然后逃亡到巴拿马) But you’re not a superstar here! (但在这你可行不通了)

Y ou realize that, don’t you? (你没意识到这点吗)

I’m not going to make waves. (我不想在气什么波澜)

It wouldn’t be within your power. (凭你的能耐也办不到)

I heard about the two of you. (我听过你们俩)

Y ou two in the hall today. (你们今天闯祸了)

Now, if you would like to sort your problems out, it’s very simple here. (但你俩如果想解决问题的话,方法很简单)

A man has a beef with another, he makes his problem known. (俩人之间意见不同) And then we deal with it directly as men…over there. (就直接用男人的方式解决问题,就在这里)

Won’t be necessary. (没有那个必要)

Y ou always shake like that? (你一直那样发抖吗)

Or just when you’re scared of someone? (还是仅仅出于对某人的畏惧)

What about you? (你呢?)

Don’t hurt me man. (老大不要伤害我)

I don’t want any trouble. (我不想惹什么麻烦)

assh*le! Never (蠢货,绝不允许)

Never use my floor as a bathroom! (永远别在我的地盘随地大小便)

I think he gets the message. (我想他明白了)

We could go…you and me… right here. (我们两个可以单挑,就在这里)

Y ou’re a brave man, huh? (你有胆识)

Brave man. (有种)

Y ou’re lucky I’ve been meditating. (你很幸运,我现在温和多了)

Before, I couldn’t take my finger off the trigger, but now… now I have mind contr ol.. (换作以前,早一枪毙了你,但我现在懂得了控制情绪)

Complete control. (完全的控制)

Mind.. body.. and soul (思想,身体,还有灵魂)

Get out! Get out! (滚出去吧!快滚!)

He’s a waste of our time. (浪费我们的时间)

Who would have thought…a famous person in Sona. (谁能想象索纳出了这样的风云人物)

Weak people rally around fame. (弱者总是延续弱势)

They worship it. They’re blinded by it. (他们祈祷上苍,他们对此深信不疑)

And as you can tell, there are many people of weak character behind these walls. (正如你所知,这里有很多弱者)

Y es, they will follow a man like this, and they will put him on a pedestal. (没错,他们会跟随像你这样的人,他们会给他立碑纪念)

He has that charisma, right, mami? (他很有魅力,是吗宝贝)

He’s no you. (他可比不上你)

Ah, you don’t have to pander me, mami. (宝贝,你不用来迎合我)

Soy un hombre maduro. (我可不是三岁小孩)

He’s good looking, right? (他很帅,不是吗)

Si. He is good looking. (没错,他是很帅)

He’s the best lo oking man in the prison, right? (他是这里最帅的,不是吗)

Not compared to you. (和你不能比)

Let me tell you , mammi. (宝贝,让我来告诉你)

Who knows. (谁知道呢)

Maybe. (或许是吧)

Pack up, who*e. (臭婊子,给我滚蛋)

Y ou are gone. (别让我再看到你)

Michael: Sara…(莎拉)

Sara Tancredi—she’s an American. (莎拉唐克瑞地是个美国人)

She’s missing. (她失踪了)

We don’t have a report of anything like that. (我们没有她的任何消息)

But if you do, you call me. The number’s on the back. (但是如果有的话,给我电话,号码在背面)

Okay, sir. (好的,先生)

Anything, you call me , all right? (有任何消息就打给我,好吗)

Will do. (会的)

Thank you . (谢谢)

Where’d you get shoes? (你哪弄来的鞋子)

It’s time to start earning your rent around here. (该干活还钱付租金了)

There’s no rent here. (这里不用租金的)

It’s prison. Keep talking. (这是监狱,继续说啊)

It’s going up. (要上去了)

Here. (给)

Work time’s started right now. (干活时间到了)

Where? (哪?)

Uh-uh. Hell no. (哦,不)

Absolutely not. (绝对没门)

(blow lands)

One more word from you, and I will drown you in here, you understand? (再敢放屁,我让你吃屎,明白没)

Now, work. (快点,干活)

Burn it down in the sewers when you’re done. (做完后,拿去下水道烧掉) Scofield, una visita (斯科菲尔德,有人来看你了)

Scofield, visita (斯科菲尔德,有人来看你了)

Ah, Mr. Scofield. (斯科菲尔德先生)

Elliot Pike. (埃利奥特派克)

What do you want? (找我什么事)

Well, to be frank , to represent you. (说实话,我是来代表你的)

Y ou’re a lawyer? Of sorts. (你是律师?算是吧)

The court already appointed me a lawyer. (法院已经指派了律师给我)

Then perhaps I can be of assistance in a different way. (那或许我可以用别的方法帮你)

Somehow I doubt that. (我有点怀疑)

I got a lot of big guns behind me, Mr. Scofield, people you might like to have in your corner should you ever decide, say… to break out of here. (我的靠山可厉害着呢,斯科菲尔德先生,你或许会需要他们的,你是否该考虑下。。越狱呢?)

Who are you ? (你是谁)

We can assist you in every possible way once you get past that wall. (我们可以从各方面帮助你,一旦你能越过那道墙)

There’s a reason a guy like you, with your skill set, was put in here, you know. (像你这样一个身怀绝技的人,被关在这里是有原因的,知道吗)

This conversation’s over. (谈话到此为止)

Y ou ought to hear what I have to say, Scofield. (斯科菲尔德你得听听我说的) We’re trying to do this the easy way. (我门想让事情简单点)

What the hell are you doing taking my stash? (你他妈搞什么敢动我的东西) Cough it up, you little bi*ch. (说啊小娘们)

I didn’t do it. Where is it? (我没拿东西在哪?)

Where is it?! it wasn’t me. (在哪?不是我)

Y ou know the rules about extra-curricular fights! (你懂私自斗殴的规矩吧)

It doesn’t happen here. (这里可行不通)

He took something that belongs to me . (他拿走了属于我的东西)

He’s out of his mind. (他不大正常)

Well, it seems pretty easy to get to the bottom of this check him. (这事很容易弄明白搜他的身)

Check his area. (检查他的地方)

That’s bull. (真见鬼)

Y ou’re both scumbags. (你们都是贱人)

Y ou and me, man. (伙计,你和我)

We’re not done here. (我们还没完呢)

Y ou haven’t seen her? (你见过这个女的没有)

No one like this has checked in? (有长得相似的入住吗)

No sir. (先生抱歉没有见过)

Y ou’re absolutely sure? (你真的确定吗)

Thanks. (谢谢)

Y eah. (是我)

Mr. Burrows. Captain Itzuris. At the constable’s office. (布鲁斯先生,我是伊萨斯队长,正在治安官的办公室)

We found an American woman matching the description of your friend, Ms. Tancredi. (我们找到了一个美国女人,符合你对你朋友唐克瑞地小姐的描述)

Where? (在哪)

At the morgue. (停尸房)

What’s he saying? (他说的什么)

That we can’t eat. (我们不能吃这些)

What are we supposed to eat? (那我们应该吃什么)

Please. I haven’t eaten in the week since I have been here…(求你了,来这一周,我们都没进过食)

They expect us forage, like dogs. (他们想要我们像狗一样的讨食)

I’ll die. I will literally die. (我会死的怎么都是死)

Hang in there, man. (伙计,那就死好了)

Playing by yourself. Same old pretty. (自娱自乐吧,帅哥)

Just not good at making friends, are you? (就是不大合群啊,对吧)

We got nothing to say to each other. (我们之间没什么好说的)

On another note, on a big picture note, them big government types that shook me down so hard, why is it they wanted you here? (换个角度来说,如果这是一部由政府导演的大片,把我陷害的这么惨,为什么他们要把你搞到这里来)

Was it Sona they was interested in? (索纳监狱就是他们的兴趣所在?)

That’s what I’m thinking. (我就是这么想的)

Want me to get you down here, up in this very county. (想让我到这个烂乡下地方来把你搅晕)

What do you think it is, huh? (你是怎么认为的?)

Y ou think it’s Sona? (你认为真有人会对索纳监狱有兴趣?)

Who’d be interested in a dump like this? (谁会对这种破烂地方有兴趣?)

Runner! Runner! (有人逃跑了)

No! No! (不!不!)

Thanks for getting back to me. (谢谢您通知我)

No problem. (不用谢)

The body was fished out of the pond (尸体今天上午被钓出池塘)

-first thing this morning.-where? (今天早上发现的第一件在哪里发现的)

Calle Sesenta-Seis. (卡雷瑟森塔赛思)

Just west of Avenida Colon. (就在阿凡尼达科隆西边)

Sir? (先生)

That’s the last place I saw her. (那是我最后一次看见她的地方)

It’s not her. (这不是她)

It’s not her. (这不是她)

Someone’s thrown the glove down on you. (有人控告你)

The gauntlet, right? (还是很严重的事情呢,是吧?)

Y eah, except we both know I didn’t take those drugs. (是啊,只是我们都知道我没拿那些药)

I’m not the judge. (我不是法官)

I don’t deal in the claims people make. (我不处理这里的上诉)

I just make sure the rules are followed. (我只确保这里得按照规则运作)

And the rules say all grievances are dealt with two men in a ring, a fight. (规则说一切冤屈的处理方法都是2个人到圈里决斗)

I’ll be leaving tomorrow, so that won’t be necessary. (我明天就离开了,没有必要这样)

It may not be necessary to you, but it is to me. (也许对你来说没有必要,但是对我来说很有必要)

I have a duty to maintain order here—an ironclad legal system that assures that no one goes independent with their grievances, as is so often the case in other prisons. (我有责任维护这里的秩序,用一个铁定的合法体制来确保,没人能自作主张处理他们的矛盾,那可是其他监狱里常有的事)

Here, there is a system, and that system means order. (在这里,存在着一个体制,这个体制就代表了秩序)

So whether you agree with it or not does not matter to me. (所以不管你是否赞同,都和我没有关系)

There’s a larger agenda than yours. (我的议程比你的更重要)

What happens if I refuse? (如果我拒绝会怎样)

We’ll come for you (我们会去找你)

And I can guarantee you that is an outcome that you will not like. (我能保证你会得到一个你不喜欢的结局)

Tell me something…do you always set up you r fights? (告诉我,你总是用计来使人决斗吗?)

I had nothing to do with it . (我和那一点关系都没有)

And yet the only one in this whole prison who has a problem with me is you. (整个监狱和我有冲突的人,至今只有你)

I’d be glad to see you go down superstar.. (我会很了一见到巨星陨落)

Go on, keep going. (继续继续做)

Y ou burn it around the corner. (在角落把它烧了)

Buddy. (伙计)

Think you can do me a favor? (可以帮我一个忙吗)

Bite me. (休想)

I can feed you. (我能给你吃的)

A few weeks ago, I was in your shoes. (几周前,我和你一样的处境)

Didn’t get any food for days. (好几天没有东西吃)

They’d have let me die, just like they’re gonna let you die. (就像他们想让你死一样) Get back to the ―feed me ‖ part. (回到给我吃的那个话题)

Chicken. (鸡肉)

Man, where’d you get chicken? (伙计,你哪里来的鸡肉)

That’s not chicken. (那不是鸡肉)

Want some more?-Yeah. (还要再来点吗要)

Then you’re gonna have to run an errand for me. (那你要帮我跑个腿)

What kind of errand? (跑什么腿

-LJ-Dad? It’s me. –LJ. (爸爸是我

Where are you ? (你在哪里)

I’m in Panama. (我在巴拿马)

What? (什么)

How…(你)

How’d you get this number? (你怎么得到这个号码的)

Well, I ran into Sara. (我碰到莎拉)

She got your number from the consulate. (她从领事馆得到你的号码)

Dad, I’m cutting out. (爸爸,我得挂了)

LJ, I can’t hear you ,man. (LJ 我听不清楚)

Dad, do this. (爸爸照我说的做)

Meet us at the restaurant in the Garfield Price building at the top. (和我们在加菲普莱斯大厦见面,顶楼的餐馆)

Garfield what? (加菲什么)

8:30…(8:30)

Time to fight, blanco (决斗时间)

Best to make your peace with God. (希望你没事)

All right? (都安排好了?)

Come on (当然)

Ten to one. (10对1)

No one wants the American. (没人喜欢那美国佬)

What? Even at 10-1? (什么?居然要10对1)

There’s a reason he chose world. (所以他必须要投靠我们)

Six consecutive life terms, okay? (已经连续死了6个了)

Clean it up. (擦干净)

I’m just kidding, man. (我只是开个玩笑)

Tranquillo! (放心吧)

Surely, it’s beneath a man of your status to be walking around like that all sticky-like. (当然啦因为您在这里正是把握全局的核心人物)

Leave him. (放了他)

What do you propose? (你什么意思)

Ablution. (帮您擦鞋)

A humble sign of friendship from a stranger who’s come into your house. (为了投靠您的门下,以表达我最诚挚的善意)

Sorry about that. (哦,对不起)

Just half a man down here. (我只是个废人)

What’s your name, (你叫什么?)

Y ou can just call me ―friend.‖ (就叫我朋友好了)

Go for the kneecap. (对着膝关节就是一脚)

Y ou, uh…you hit it straight on, it’ll buckle, and you’ll take the guy out of commission. (直接踹下去,膝关节就断了,你就能把那家伙彻底放到)

Fighting dirty? That’s your secret? (实用诡计这就是你的伎俩)

I didn’t think there was any such thing as clean in a place like this. (这个世界上没有什么光明睁大的事,尤其是在这)

Y ou know, I’m surprised ,Alex. (阿里克斯,我很意外)

It almost sounds like you care. (没想到你还会关心人)

Y ou’re my get-out-of –jail-free card. (你可是我离开这鬼地方的关键)

Just survive. (要活着)

Kneecap, really hard. (记得踹膝盖要用尽力气)

Good luck, man. (祝你好运)

God bless, man. (上帝保佑你)

We got a disagreement between two dogs—a drug addict and a thief. (两只狗之间有争执,一个是瘾君子,另一个是扒手)

And I condone neither. (两个我都不能饶恕)

And I wash my hands of both of them. (我已经金盘洗手了)

But they have an issue, and we have rules. (但是我们是有规矩的)

And without rules, we’re nothing but savages. (没有规矩,我们就和野蛮没两样) Therefore, with proper respect for the rules, this fight is engaged with only one rule—no weapons. (所以我们要尊重规矩,这次的决斗只有一个规定,不能用武器)

Only man versus man, without augmentation or handicap. (单挑,不能借助物品和障碍)

I’m done talking. (要说的都说玩了)

I’m not goin g to fight! (我不会打的)

I don’t think you understand the rules, friend. (你还没明白规矩,朋友)

Only one man comes out alive. (只有活着的人才能走出去)

Rules are rules. Remember? (不能用武器,规矩不能坏,记得吗)

If we don’t have them…we’re savages. (如果我们没有规矩,我们就是野蛮人) Oh, excuse me . (对不起)

Y ou have no jacket. (你没有穿外套)

Come on, man. I’m just meeting someone. Give me a break. (我只是过来等人,通融一下)

Well , this is a nice place. (这里是个高级场所)

It requires jackets. (要求要穿外套)

Well, I don’t have a jacket. (我没有外套)

It requires jackets. (必须要穿外套)

Fine. (好)

Excuse me. (麻烦你)

Y ou speak English? (你会讲英语吗)

How about American? (那你认识美元的吧)

Can I grab a water, please? (请给我一杯水)

Please tell me you didn’t come all the way to Panama for the water. (你大老远来巴拿马不是只为了喝杯水吧)

Family. (为了家庭)

That’s a nice jacket, Sergio. (夹克挺不错的萨杰奥)

It’s a long story. (说来话长了)

Thank you . (谢谢)

Y ou’re waiting for someone, huh? (你在等人吧)

Uh-huh. (嗯)

I should have known. (我早该知道)

Good-looking ones are always taken. (长相不错的男人总是先被人挑走了)

What happened to your face? (你的脸怎么了)

A cat. (猫抓的)

Cat. It’s a big cat. (猫一定是好大的猫)

Y ou push anything too far into a corner, and the claws will come out. (你不要提问题,太刨根问底了好吗)

Y our timing’s all wrong, lady. (夫人也许你总是选择的时机不对)

Oh, come on. Hang out. (哦得了吧过来一起吧)

I’d like to … but it ain’t the right time. (我很愿意,只不过现在不行)

Y es, it is , Lincoln. (林肯的确时机不合适)

We have a lot to discuss. (看起来我们有得聊了)

Specifically, your brother. (特别是关于你弟弟)

I highly suggest you talk to him. (我强烈建议你跟他聊聊)

The dead men inside! Bring them out! (把里面的死尸带出来吧)

I want to bury him! (我想葬了他)

They will be buried here. (他们会被葬在这)

Unless their family members step forward to make their own arrangements. (除非他们家人出面自己料理后事)

How are we coming with the transfer? (转运我去另一个监狱的事情进行的怎么样?)

There are some people that want you ask someone out of there. (有一伙人希望你可以帮他们把里面的某个人弄出去)

Y eah, I know. (我知道)

Some guy already approached me. (他们有跟我接触过)

I said, ―No, thank you.‖ (我拒绝了他们)

Y ou got to stay. (你必须待在里面)

What are you talking about? (你说什么)

His name’s James Whistler. (那个人的名字是詹姆斯韦斯勒)

No, no, no, no, Linc, I can’t do that again. (不行,不行,林肯,我不想再这么做了)

Michael. (迈克)

Talk. (说话)

Dad. (爸爸)

Dad, I’m so sorry. (爸爸,对不起)

They got me and Sara. (他们抓住了我和萨拉)

Please, do what they want. (照他们的吩咐去做好吗)

Dad, please. (爸爸,求你了)

Y ou got a week to find this Whistler guy. (你有一周的时间找到那个韦斯勒)

Get him out of there. (然后想办法把它弄出来)

Otherwise, they , uh…. (否则他们)

Sara and LJ…(莎拉和LJ)

They both die. (他们都死定了)

THE END

笔记:

1.where do they have him incarcerated?:

incarcerate vt. 下狱,监禁,幽闭lock up or confine, in or as in a jail

2.They rioted so badly a year ago.

riot n. 暴动,喧闹,奔放vi. 参加暴动,纵情,放荡vt. 浪费,挥霍a public act of violence by an unruly mob; a state of disorder involving group violence

3.the guards pulled out

pull out: move out or away; bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover

4.somebody didn't do their due diligence on this guy.

due diligence:适当的评鉴.这里直译的话是说有人没对这个家伙做适当的评鉴,其实就是有人没有对他尽责。

5.that's a heck of a story

a heck of 好一后面可以加a的

6.if this is stacking up like I think it is.

stack up :加起来,累计arrange into piles or stacks

7.I'd be pretty confident the charges will be dropped.

drop :stop pursuing or acting 案子撤销是用―drop‖的

8.mess hall

a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax 食堂

9.you are on your own

on one’s own 这里是说,你要靠自己了。意思就是说,你要对自己负责,出什么事儿跟我没关系。

10.right as rain

十分正确的。right as……这是中世纪就有的表达法。狄更斯的《匹克威克外传》

中就有Right as a trivet的说法。right as rain 是十九世纪末出现的说法。这么说可能是因为雨点总是直线落地,像一条直线。

11.a man has a beef with another, he makes his problem known.

beef 这里可不是牛肉了,beef 有complain的意思。如:

He wouldn't listen to my beef against his subordinates.而have beef with someone的意思是wanting a fight with them. A person having something against someone else or wanting an argument or a fight

12.throw the glove down on you

throw the glove on,把手套扔在谁身上,其实就是和人决斗.基督山伯爵的时代就有这个规矩了。所以这里的意思就是有人要和你单挑。

13.then you are gonna have to run an errand for me

errand :a short trip that is taken in the performance of a necessary task or mission。你要替我跑腿。

14.I wash my hands of both of them

wash one’s hands :to absolve oneself of responsibility or future blame金盆洗手

15.go for the kneecap

kneecap :盖骨,护膝。里面michael被人挑战,然后Alex告诉他go for a kneecap,Alex告诉michael说你踢中了对手的膝盖,他就不好站起来了,就只有挨揍的份了。

16.give me a break

give me a break.也就是―通融一下‖了。

[ 此贴被夜舞在2007-10-24 07:05重新编辑]

本帖最近评分记录:

金钱:+120(夜舞) 优秀文章

Posted: 2007-10-19 02:10 | [楼主]

shaoyeyang

级别: 注册会员

精华: 0

发帖: 7

威望: 0 点

金钱: 126 RMB

贡献值: 0 点

注册时间:2007-06-21

最后登录:2008-04-24 小中大

越狱第三季第二集剧本及学习笔记

Previously on Prison Break前情回顾

Sona's a one-way street(索纳监狱是条不归路)

What goes in never comes out. (进去了就再也别想活着出来)

Since the riots of last year, they let here us to rot. (自从去年暴动后他们就管不了我们了)

They figured we would just destroy ourselves, but instead we've thrived. (他们以为我们会自取灭亡然而我们却日益强大)

How about we work together, you know, help each other out? (我们合作吧一起逃出去)

Y ou're on your own. (你自谋生路吧)

Get me out of this! Y ou want to know where she is, find a way to get me out of this!(把我弄出去你要想知道她在哪就想办法把我弄出去)

Maricruz... Maricruz. (玛丽克鲁兹...玛丽克鲁兹)

We can assist you should you ever decide, say, to break out of here. (我们能帮助你你是否考虑下再... 越狱)

This conversation's over. (谈话到此为止)

We're trying to do this the easy way. (我们想让事情简单点)

Think you can do me a favor? (能帮个忙么?)

We have a lot to discuss, Lincoln. (林肯我们有很多话题好谈的)Specifically, your brother. (尤其是关于你弟弟)

How are we coming with the transfer? (转狱的事办的怎样了?)

Y ou got to stay. (你得留下)

What are you talking about? (你说什么?)

Dad, I'm so sorry. (爸爸对不起)

They got me and Sara. (他们抓了我和莎拉)

Y ou got a week to find this Whistler guy. (你有一周时间来找这个韦斯勒)Otherwise, they, uh, both die. (否则的话他们都会死)

Where you from up there, bro? (你从哪来兄弟?)

Chicago. (芝加哥)

Michael Jordan. (迈克尔乔丹)

Y eah. (是)

Y ou meet him? (见过他么?)

It's a big city. (地方太大了(见不到))

Oh, yeah, big city. (哦是啊大城市来的)

Thanks for saving me a spot. (谢谢你给我留了个位)

Hey! (嘿!)

Ejected! (走开!)

Y ou ever have sex with blond cheerleader? (你搞过金发的拉拉队员么?)

Y eah, sure. (是的当然了)

Y ou're the man, bro. (真有你的兄弟)

How long's the water been out? (断水多久了?)

Since riots last year. (自从去年暴动)

Government blame us. (政府责怪我们)

They say, "Screw you, you break it." (他们说该死的你们自作自受)

No water. (然后就没水了)

Gracias. (谢谢)

Real quick.( 真够快的)

There's an inmate here named James Whistler. (这里有个人叫詹姆斯韦斯勒)

I'm looking for him. (我要找他)

Welcome to club. (欢迎加入)

Everybody looking for him. (人人都在找他)

Why's that? (为什么?)

He killed the mayor of Panama City's son. (他杀了巴拿马市长的儿子)

In bar fight. (在一次酒吧斗殴中)

Mayor not happy. (市长很生气)

Hey, hey. (嘿嘿)

So where is he now? (那他在哪呢?)

Disappear. (人间蒸发了)

Some say he might even escape. (有人甚至说他逃出去了)

Hey. Hey! (嘿嘿!)

"I don't have no money. (我没钱)

I don't have no money,‖ that’s all I hear from you, (我没钱光听到你讲这个)

you know that? (你知道么?)

But then I see you with this, huh? (现在让我看到了吧?)

Life must be good, eh? (生活有滋有味么)

Look, I'm-I'm hungry, okay? (我真的很饿)

Y ou worry about me being hungry. (那我就不饿了么)

Hey, hey, hey,hey, come on. (嘿嘿嘿别这样)

Come on! (别这样)

But you eat all the time. (但是你整天都有吃的)

Okay, I can see you up there. (在那上面我都看到了)

Hey, tranquillo! (嘿冷静点!)

There's gonna be more water. (还会有水的)

When?! (什么时候?!)

I said there will be more water. (我说了还会有的)

Whew! (什么时候)

Later, bro.(走了兄弟)

Go. (走)

Spare a little? (能给我点么?)

I need some information. (我需要点消息)

Absolutely. (当然可以)

Y ou slipped this note in my pocket yesterday. (你昨天把这塞进我裤袋里)Why? (为什么?)

My memory's a little foggy on account of this thirst. (渴的厉害有点记不清了)Y eah, it's starting to come back to me now. (有点回忆起来了)

A little more agua there. (再一点就全记起来了)

The note. (纸条)

This guy gave me some rat meat in exchange for putting that in your pocket and the pocket of the guy you were set to fight. (有个家伙给了我点鼠肉让我把这个塞进你和你对手的口袋里)

Why? (为什么?)

He's nuts, that's why. (他是个疯子这就是原因)

Anybody who can live down in those sewers doesn't have all his faculties.(能住在下水道这种地方的人总是有点不太正常)

Where in the sewers? (在下水道的什么地方?)

Whistler! (韦斯勒!)

Whistler. (韦斯勒)

My name is Michael Scofield. (我叫迈克斯科菲尔德)

I was here to get you out of here. (我来这把你弄出去)

I'm going to assume they told you I was coming. Or that someone was coming. (我想他们已经告诉你了告诉你有人要来)

Whistler. (韦斯勒)

Last chance. (最后的机会)

I'm not coming down here again. (我不会再来这了)

Y ou're here to get me out of Sona. (你关在这就为了助我逃出索纳监狱)

Are you surprised? (你很惊讶吗?)

It's just that it's gonna be a bit difficult getting me out of this hole.(只是觉得要从这逃出去有点困难)

Seeing as if I go above ground and another inmate spots me, I'm a dead man. (如果我从这里走出去会有狱友盯上我我就死定了)

There's a, there's a slight misunderstanding hat I have with the mayor... (我和市长之间有些... 有些小误会)

Y ou know what? It's none of my business. (我不关心这个)

I'll come back and get you when the time is right. (时机成熟我就回来带你走)I may not make it that long. (应该花不了多久)

That's your problem, my friend. (那是你的事了我的朋友)

I've got problems of my own. (我也有我自己要处理的事)

So you work for these people? (你为这些家伙卖命?)

The ones that want me out of Sona. (就是为那些希望我出去的人)

Look, just stay put. (听着你别随便乱跑就行)

As long as no one knows you're here, you should be safe. (因为根本没人知道你在这儿所以你应该很安全)

I'll be back. (我会回来的)

Why do they want me out of here so badly, can you at least tell me that? (他们为什么迫切希望我出去至少给我透露下吧)

Is this the part where you pretend you're innocent? (你用这招装无辜?)

Just a pawn in all this? (整件事情都是走卒一个?)

If they told you anything about me before you came here, you'd know that to be true. (如果他们之前和你说任何关于我的事你应该明白是真的)

I just want to know what they want with me. (我只不过是想知道他们到底想要什么)

Stay put. (呆着别离开)

In an effort to save some time, I'm gonna have to insist that we just skip right past all the threats I know you're prepared to layout.(为了节省时间,我还是要强调,下跳过那段我们都明白的事先准备过的威胁论)

Should anything happen to Sara to LJ, you will scour the Earth and hunt me down and rip my heart from my chest and bup, bup, bup.(要是莎拉和LJ有什么三长两短你会追我到天涯海角抽我的筋扒我的皮之类的等等)

I absolutely know how you feel, as would I, okay? (我绝对明白你的感受就这些行吗?)

So that's done. (那就这么说好了)

On to business. (来谈正事)

Did you brother get the message? (你弟弟收到口信了吗?)

Good. Y ou and I will meet here every day. (很好我们每天都会在这里碰头)

I'll want a full report of the prior day's progress. (我需要一份详细的越狱进展)When I call your cell phone, answer. (我打你手机你就接听)

Don't ask me stupid questions. (别问我傻问题)

Don't waste my time. (别浪费我时间)

Get a plan together. (整体计划好)

Execute it. (然后去执行)

LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler. (拿惠斯勒来换LJ和莎拉)

Are we clear? (明白?)

I want a picture of my son and Sara to prove they're alive. (我要儿子和莎拉的照片证明他们没事)

Fine. I can do that, next. (没问题我来搞定还有呢)

Why us? (为什么选择我们?)

I'll answer that question(我会回答这个问题)

so we can put it to bed and you can focus on your work. (这样你就能安心的做好你的工作)

There's a political spotlight on Whistler due to the nature of his crime.(鉴于韦斯勒犯罪的性质他在政界很受关注)

Raids, bribes, what have you, are not an option. (暴力解决贿赂随便什么招都行不通)

We have to go in through the back door, so to speak. (这么说吧只能走歪门邪道)This can't be done in a week. (一星期不可能搞定)

Y ou have a week. That's it. (你就只有一周时间)

Are we clear? (明白?)

What's your name? (你叫什么名字?)

Susan B. Anthony. (苏珊 B. 安东尼)

I'm assuming you weren't born by immaculate conception. (我猜想你绝非出生于名门正派)

Y ou're right, Lincoln. (林肯你说的没错)

Family trees being what they are, moms, da, brothers, sisters. (家庭成员都会受到影响母亲父亲兄弟姐妹)

Anything happens to my son or Sara, I'm not coming after you, Susan. (要是我儿子和莎拉有任何不测我绝不会放过你苏珊)

Get to work. (快开工吧)

It's a deal(成交)

His man knocks over the water! (他的人抢走了水)

Now, didn't you see how Lechero just walked away?! (难道你没见勒齐就这么逍遥地走了)

He doesn't care about us! (他根本不关心我们)

He doesn't give a damn! (他根本屁都不管!)

Living like a king up there! (高高在上享受帝王般的生活)

Come out, what are you, afraid?! (出来啊你怎么了害怕了)

Come on! (来啊)

Lechero, come out! (勒齐你出来啊)

Por favor. (行个方便吧)

Por favor. V ete. (求你了行行好吧)

V ete, parro. (滚开臭乞丐)

Why you so interested about that guy down there? (你为什么对下面那家伙这么感兴趣?)

No reason. (没有原因)

Then why you whispering, college boy? (知识分子那你为何这么小声)

Why don't you lower your voice already? (要不要给你个扩音器啊?)

- What's in it for me? - I'm sorry. (- 我能有什么好处? - 抱歉)

Do you have any other friends in here besides me? (这儿除了我你还有别的朋友吗?)

I'm it. (我就是你的好处)

-Friends don't let friends go hungry and thirsty -All right. (- 朋友间怎会让对方挨饿- 好吧)

- All right. - and damn near half-naked. (- 好吧- 还有这见鬼的半裸装)

-I said "all right. I'll take care of it!-When? (- 我都说了我会处理的- 什么时候?)

When I can. (当我可以的时候)

What's the big deal? (有什么大交易?)

Why's he hiding? (他为什么要躲起来?)

Who's he hiding from? (他要躲谁?)

Mayor get message to Lechero(市长放话给勒齐说)

saying if Whistler guy gets killed here in Sona, (如果惠斯勒死在索纳监狱)whoever kills him gets to go to court, gets to see a judge.(杀死他的人可以上庭进行裁决)

Judge friendly with mayor. (和市长一起进行友善的裁决)

Kill him, and-and then you get to get out of here and be free? (杀了他然后你就可以离开这里获得自由?)

That's what Lechero say. (勒齐是这么说的)

This'll stay between me and you. (这是我和你之间的秘密)

If your friend wanted you to know, why didn't he tell you? (如果你的朋友想让你知道他干吗不告诉你?)

Cause... 'cause you and I are friends now. (因为... 因为你和我现在是朋友了)Unless you want to be enemies. (除非你想做敌人)

Friends. (我选择做朋友)

Good. Me, too. (很好我也是)

Sucre? (苏克雷?)

Sucre, get me out of here, please. (苏克雷请帮我离开这里)

Where's Maricruz? (玛丽克鲁兹在哪里?)

Y eah, Maricruz-- she's good, she's okay, but-but not telling you anything until you get me out of here. (玛丽克鲁兹她很好很安全但是我不会告诉你任何事除非你帮我离开这里)

Tell me where she is right now! (告诉我她现在在哪里!)

Y ou shoot me, you'll end up inside this hellhole. (你打死我你会在这里度过下半辈子)

I'm done. (我准备好了)

I don't care anymore. (我豁出去了)

I can only guess she's dead by now, so you're dying with her.(我只能当她现在已经死了所以我要你去陪葬)

I never had her! (我没有碰过她!)

At that house in Mexico, I chased your aunt and Maricruz off.(在墨西哥的那个屋子里我追到了你阿姨和玛丽克鲁兹)

I told them I'd lock 'em up for accessory if they didn't hightail it. (我告诉他们如果不赶快逃走的话我会把他们锁起来)

I swear to God.(我对天发誓)

And the crucifix? (那个十字架呢?)

I ripped it off Maricruz before she ran. (是我在玛丽克鲁兹逃跑之前从她身上扯下来的)

There was no phone in that dump, so I knew you wouldn't be able to call from the road to... to make sure I wasn't lying.

(这里没有电话所以我知道你不能从路边打电话确认我没有撒谎)

I-I conned you. (我保证)

So... so Maricruz is.. She's picking grapes. I have no idea.(所以... 所以玛丽克鲁兹... 也许在摘葡萄我不知道)

Now, just lower the barrel. (把枪放下吧)

Put the gun down. (把枪放下)

Now, I came clean with you and helped you out, right, buddy? (现在我都告诉你了都帮到你了对吗兄弟)

So you got to return the favor. (所以你要报答我)

Call my mom in Joliet-- Edna Bellick. (打电话给我在茱丽叶市的妈妈爱德娜贝里克)

She's listed. Sucre? (在电话簿上可以找到苏克雷?)

I never laid a hand on Maricruz. (我绝对没有碰玛丽克鲁兹)

I would never do that! (我从没做过!)

Sucre, help me, please! (苏克雷请你帮帮我!)

Sucre, help me! (苏克雷帮帮我!)

Help me! (帮帮我!)

Y ou find Whistler? (你找到韦斯勒了?)

Y eah. (是的)

What's his story? (他发生什么事了?)

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

罗密欧与朱丽叶经典台词中英对照精编版

罗密欧:朱丽叶,凭着这一轮皎洁的月亮,它的银光涂染着这些果树的梢端,我发誓—— Romeo: juliet, With this round of bringing a moon, it's silver cov er these fruit tree's top, i promiss 朱丽叶:啊!不要指着月亮起誓,它是变化无常的,每个月都有盈亏圆缺;你要是指着它起誓,也许你的爱情也会像它一样无常。 juliet: oh, dont swear with the moon, it change often, every mon th has it's own wax and wane; if you swear with it, your love wil l be like it perhaps? 罗密欧:那么我指着什么起誓呢? Remeo: then what should i swear with?? 朱丽叶:不用起誓吧;或者要是你愿意的话,就凭着你优美的自身起誓,那是我所崇拜的偶像,我一定会相信你的。 Juliet: no need to sear; or if u wish, then swear with your own g raceful, that's the idol i adore, i will believe in you for sure. 罗密欧:要是我的出自深心的爱情—— Romeo: i swear from the bottom of my heart 朱丽叶:哦,好了,别起誓啦。我虽然喜欢你,却不喜欢今天晚上的密约;它太仓卒太轻率、太出人意外了,正像一闪电光,等不及人家开一声口,已经消隐了下去。好人,再会吧!这一朵爱的蓓蕾,靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂,也许会在我们下次相见的时候,开出鲜艳的花来。晚安,晚安!但愿恬静的安息同样降临到你我两人的心头! Juliet: oh, forget it, don't swear, althought i love you, but didn't like tonight's date; its too rush and surprised, it's like a bolt of li ghtning, cant even wait before i say something, its already gone. goodbye love! this is a love's bud, with the warm wind blow of summer, perhaps next time when we meet, it will bloom a colour

《功夫熊猫》完整中英文对照台词

功夫熊猫完整中英文台词 ---------------1------------PO的梦境开场--------------- Legend tells of[讲述]a legendary warrior whose kung fu skill were a stuff[塞满,一大堆]of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes. 有一位传奇中的传奇战士,他的功夫出神入化,他翻山越岭寻凶觅敌。 I see you like to chew;maybe you should chew on my face. 你丫的挺喜欢吃啊!有种丫的就上我脸上来吃啊! The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.Then he swallowed,and then he spoke:enough talk let's fight.He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness[敬畏,出色]! 战士一言不发因为正忙着吃,然后一口吞下,开口道"别废话动手吧!"他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿。 My eyes... He's too awesome and attractive...他太彪悍了!。太迷人了! How can we repay you?我们何以回报? There's no charge[免费]for awesomeness,or attractiveness.It matters[关系到]not how many foes he faced,they were no match for his foe-density.Never before had a panda been so feared,and so loved,even the most heroic heroes in all of the china-the furious five,bowed in respect of this great master. 彪悍不求回报,迷人更无所需,破瓦冲天!他征战无数,无人堪与匹敌,从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,又让人如此爱戴,即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们,最令人望而生畏的战士也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下! We shall hang out[闲逛].-我们该金盆洗手了 agreed!-没错! Yeh... But hanging out would have to wait,because when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain,there's only one thing that it matters,and that's.. 但金盆洗手谈何易,因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除,前途只有一条,那就是... PO! Get up! You'll be late for work. What?... ---------------2------------PO家里--------------- Po,get up!肥波,快起床! Hey,Po,what are you doing up there?-肥波,你磨蹭啥呢? Ah...nothing...-没啥 Monkey,mantis,crane,viper,tigress,roar~~猴哥螳郞鹤儿小蛇虎妞 Po,let's go,you're late for work. Coming... Sorry,dad! Sorry doesn't make the noodles.对不起可变不出面条来. And what are you doing up there,all that noise?你在楼上搞什么名堂稀里哗啦的? Oh,nothing,just had a crazy dream.没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦. About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about? What was I,ahhh,I was dreaming about uhhh noodles...

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

越狱第二季台词1

Previously on Prison Break: ( 《越狱》前情提要 ) I didn't kill that man, Michael. ( 我没有杀他,迈克 ) If you didn't kill Terrence steadman... ( 如果你没有杀戴伦斯史泰门 ) ...how did someone make it look like you did? ( 怎么有人有办法可以栽赃给你? ) - I'm getting you out of here. - That's impossible. ( -我要救你出去 -不可能的 ) Not if you designed the place, it isn't. ( 如果监狱是你设计的就有可能 ) It better be open, bro. ( 门最好是开的 ) - You're asking me to break the law. - I ask you to make a mistake. ( -你这是要我犯法 -我只是要你犯个小错 ) Forget to lock up. ( 假装忘记锁门 ) We're in. ( 可以进去了 ) Who killed Terrence steadman? ( 是谁杀了戴伦斯史泰门? ) Nobody. Terrence steadman's still alive. ( 没有人戴伦斯史泰门还活着 ) Hello, Terrence. ( 你好,戴伦斯 ) Sound the alarm. ( 启动警报 ) Hey! Hey! ( 在这里 ) No! No! ( 不!不! ) - What do we do now? - We run. ( -现在怎么办? -我们要逃亡 ) The escapees, who were they? ( 这些逃犯是谁? ) Got a list right here. ( 我这里有名单 ) Read it to me, if you could. ( 麻烦念给我听 ) Michael scofield, structural engineer. ( 迈克斯科菲尔德,结构工程师 ) Five years for armed robbery, ( 持枪抢劫被判入狱五年 ) Benjamin Miles Franklin. ( 班哲明迈尔斯富兰克林 ) Former U, S, Army, Eight years for possession of stolen goods, ( 前陆军士兵持有赃物被判入狱八年 ) John Abruzzi. ( 约翰亚布兹 ) Don of the crime family of the same name, ( 家族犯罪组织的老大 ) Life without parole for conspiracy to commit murder. ( 教唆杀人被判无期徒刑,不得假释 ) Charles "Haywire" Patoshik, ( 查尔斯帕托西克,绰号疯仔 ) sixty years for second-degree murder. ( 二级杀人罪,入狱60年 ) Fernando sucre. ( 费南多苏克 ) Five years for aggravated robbery, ( 强盗罪入狱五年 ) David "Tweener" Apolskis. ( 大卫阿普斯基,外号中间人 ) Five years for grand larceny. ( 重大窃盗罪入狱五年 ) Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell. ( 泰迪包威,绰号茶包 ) Life for six counts of kidnapping, rape and first-degree murder. ( 绑架、强奸和一级杀人被判六次无期徒刑 ) And Lincoln Burrows. ( 还有林克柏劳 ) Scheduled to die next week for the murder of President Reynolds' brother, ( 预计下周处死他谋杀雷诺兹总统的弟弟 ) How long has it been since they got over the wall? ( 他们翻墙出去已经多久了? ) Eight o'clock last night, ( 昨晚八点逃出去的 )

1、《阿甘正传》全部台词中英文对照

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传中英双语剧本 你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. 要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate? 我能吃掉上百万块巧克力I could eat about a million and a half of these. 我妈妈常说My mama always said 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力Life was like a box of chocolates. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种You never know what you're going to get. 那双鞋子一定很舒适Those must be comfortable shoes. 穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that 脚都不会痛and not feel a thing. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子I wish I had shoes like that.其实我的脚很痛My feet hurt . 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情Mama always said there's an awful lot 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道you can tell about a person by their shoes. 他会往哪里走Where they're going, 他住在哪里where they've been. 我穿过很多双鞋子I've worn lots of shoes. 如果我仔细想的话I bet if I think about it real hard 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样I could remember my first pair of shoes. 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方Mama said they'd take me anywhere . 她说它是双魔鞋She said they was my magic shoes. 好的,福雷斯,张开双眼All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . 你走几步看看Let's take a little walk around. 感觉如何?How do those feel? 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 是我见过最强壮的as strong as I've ever seen. 但是他的背象政客一样弯But his back's as crooked as a politician. crooked英[?kr?k?d] 美[?kr?k?d] adj. 弯曲的;不正当的;歪扭的;用不正当手段得来的 v. 弯成钩形(crook的过去式和过去分词) politician英[?p?l??t??n] 美[?pɑ:l??t??n] n. 政治家;政客,玩弄权术者;<蔑>政客,<美>政治贩复数:politicians 记忆技巧:polit 政治+ ician 表人→搞政治之人→政客 但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘 https://www.360docs.net/doc/ab13080382.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

经典电影台词对白5(中英文对照)

41、《彗星美人》 "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." “紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。” 42.《地狱的天使》 Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 如果我变得温柔,你会吃惊吗? 43、《越狱》 You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and I'm never going to see it again. 别告诉我——就这样走出去而我却再也看不到它了。 【可以说主人翁的纹身在影片中有着重要的意义,也许是世界上最美的,最有价值的纹身了,它是迈克尔逃出监狱的法宝!】 44、《绝望主妇》 I have dug myself up from dirt to afford these things, and no one is going to take them away from me! 我出身贫寒,努力工作才能买得起这些东西,没人能从我这里把这些夺走! 45、《向左走,向右走》

They're both convinced that a sudden passion joined them. Such certainty is beautiful, but uncertainty is more beautiful still. 他们彼此深信 是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇。 这样的确定是美丽的, 但变幻无常更为美。 46、《偷天陷阱》 Believe me, I was prepared for everything, except you 相信我,一切就绪,只差你! 47、《这个杀手不太冷》 No women, No kids. 不杀女人和孩子。 【体现专业杀手的敬业原则】

英语电影台词

11.《我不是天使》 It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men. 你生命中有哪些男人不重要,重要的是你的男人有没有生命力。 12、《北非谍影》 "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." 路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。 13、《毕业生》 "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?" 罗宾森太太,你正在挑逗我吧? 14、《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. “世界一切城市的一切酒店她都不去,偏偏要到我的店里来。”(亨弗莱?鲍嘉) 15、《西雅图夜未眠》 It's time to wrap it up. 节目的时间到了。

【当影片结尾父子两人离开帝国大厦,而安妮面对着寂静而空无一人的顶层时,观众无一不被感动。】 16、《兄弟连》 I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, "But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不……但我与英雄们一同服役。 17、《甜心先生》 Show me the money! 给我钱! 18、My best friend's wedding 《我最好朋友的婚礼》 Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years; I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. Oh… Now I'm just scared. I… I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Michael,我爱你。九年来,我一直在心底深爱着你。我只是太傲慢、太害怕去承认我对你的感情。现在的我也是非常的害怕。Michael,我知道现在说这话也许不是时候,但是我还是要请你答应我的请求。选择我,让我做你的新娘,让我带给你幸福吧!

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

相关文档
最新文档