外出旅行酒店结账常用英语口语
酒店常用英语口语交流

酒店常用英语口语交流酒店作为旅行中不可或缺的重要场所,英语口语在酒店交流中显得尤为重要。
掌握一些常用的酒店英语口语可以帮助我们更顺畅地与酒店工作人员进行交流,提高入住体验。
下面是一些常用的酒店英语口语,希望对大家在旅行中有所帮助。
预订房间•Can I make a reservation?我可以预订吗?•I would like to book a room.我想订一个房间。
•I’d like to book a double room for two nights.我想订一个双人房间,两晚。
•Is breakfast included?早餐包括在内吗?•How much does the room cost per night?每晚房间多少钱?•Do you have any rooms available for tonight?今晚有空房吗?入住•I have a reservation under the name of [name].我有一个预订,名字是[name]。
•Do you have a reservation?你有预订吗?•Can I see your ID, please?请出示您的身份证。
•Here is my passport.这是我的护照。
•Could you please fill out this form?您可以填写这张表格吗?•What time is check-out?退房时间是几点?服务•Could you bring me some more towels, please?请给我带些毛巾。
•The air conditioner is not working.空调坏了。
•Is there a restaurant in the hotel?酒店有餐厅吗?•What time does the restaurant open/close?餐厅何时开/关门?•Could you help me call a taxi?你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?•I need some extra pillows.我需要额外的枕头。
出国旅游吃饭必备100句英语口语,背完英语棒棒哒!

出国旅游吃饭必备100句英语口语,背完英语棒棒哒!出国旅游都要吃饭,吃饭了都要埋单结账,今天皮卡丘送给大家相关的英语口语句子,拿走不谢哦!◆1、Paying by Cash 现金支付Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.给你。
Waiter: 200 Yuan. Please wait a minute. I ll be right back with your changes and receipt.这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。
晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don t accept tips./You re very kind. But no, thank you.多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。
/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
◆2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?这是您的账单,先生。
您想签单吗?Guest: No, I ll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese Yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?那么,可以用信用卡吗?Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?当然,您有哪种?Guest: Visa card.维萨卡。
英语口语Checkout结账退宿

英语口语:Check out结账退宿1. 结帐基本应对1)Just ament, please. The cashierwill heyour bill ready in a ment.请稍等,收银员马上会准备好您的账单。
2) Iwill calculate/draw up the bill for you.我帮您结账单。
3)Thankyou for waiting, Mr.xx,here is your bill. Would you likecheck it?让您久等了,xx先生。
这是您的账单,您要核对一下吗?4) Would you like a breakdown of the bill?您的帐目要细分吗?5)That’smach rethan Iexpected。
那比我预料中的要超出许多.6)Shall I explain some items for you?要我解释什么收费款项吗?7) If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you。
如果您认为账目有错,我们可以为您核对一下。
8)“L” stands for laundry, and“T”means telephone cal lrge.“L"代表洗衣费,“T”代表电。
9)Iam afraid it isnotenough to covertheaunt。
/ I’m afraid it can’t cover theaunt。
恐怕那不够付账。
10) Howwould you settle the bill/ make payment?您打算如何付款呢?11) Incash/By credit card/By trel’s check。
用现金/用/用旅行支票.12) May I he an invoice?可以给开张吗?13) Certainly ,sir。
小度写范文关于付款的旅游英语口语-最常用旅游英语口语模板

关于付款的旅游英语口语-最常用旅游英语口语随着日益频繁的国际沟通和交流,作为世界通用语言的英语在经济、政治、科技和医学等领域都扮演了一种重要角色。
小编整理了关于付款的旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读! 关于付款的旅游英语口语一Paying by Travellers Cheques 用旅行支票付账Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please? 服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept travellers cheque? 你们收旅行支票吗? Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification? 是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport. 这是我的护照。
Waiter: Thank you. 谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque? 我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗? Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters? 是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗? Guest: No problem. 没问题。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date. 我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
酒店英语口语:Checkout结账退宿

酒店英语口语:Check out 结账退宿1. 结帐基本应对1) Just a moment, please. The cashier will have your bill ready ina moment.请稍等,收银员马上会准备好您的账单。
2) I will calculate/draw up the bill for you. 我帮您结账单。
3) Thank you for waiting, Mr. xx, here is your bill. Would you like check it?让您久等了,xx 先生。
这是您的账单,您要核对一下吗?4) Would you like a breakdown of the bill? 您的帐目要细分吗?5) That 's mach more than I expected. 那比我预料中的要超出许多。
6) Shall I explain some items for you? 要我解释什么收费款项吗?7) If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you.如果您认为账目有错,我们可以为您核对一下。
8) “ L” stands for laundry, and “T” means telephone call charge.“ L”代表洗衣费,“T”代表电话费。
9) I am afraid it is not enough to cover the amount./I ' m afraid it can 't cover the amount. 恐怕那不够付账。
10) How would you settle the bill/ make payment? 您打算如何付款呢?11) In cash/By credit card/By travel ' s check.用现金/ 用信用卡/ 用旅行支票。
酒店结账退款英语口语对话

★⽆忧考频道为友整理的《酒店结账退款英语⼝语对话》,供⼤家参考学习。
乔治露卡西.206房间. Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning? 请问您今天早上是否⽤过旅馆的服务设施? No, I haven t used any services. 没有.什么都没⽤. Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars. 好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳⾷费共455美元. Can I pay by credit card? 我可以⽤信⽤卡⽀付吗? Certainly. May I have your card, please? 当然.可以给我您的卡吗? Here you are. 给你. Please sign your name here. 请您在这⾥签名. Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I m ready to leave this afternoon? I d like to say goodbye to some of my friends. 好的.能把⾏李放在这⾥到下午⾛时来拿吗?我想跟⼀些朋友告别. Yes, we ll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage? 可以.我们帮您保管.有⼏件⾏李呢? Just three. I ll be back by 4:00. 只有三件.4点钟我回来. That s fine. Have a nice day. 好的.再见. Thank you. See you later. 谢谢.⼀会见. Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning? 请问您今天早上是否⽤过旅馆的服务设施? No, I haven t used any services. 没有.什么都没⽤. Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars. 好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳⾷费共455美元. Can I pay by credit card? 我可以⽤信⽤卡⽀付吗? Certainly. May I have your card, please? 当然.可以给我您的卡吗? Here you are. 给你. Please sign your name here. 请您在这⾥签名. Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I m ready to leave this afternoon? I d like to say goodbye to some of my friends. 好的.能把⾏李放在这⾥到下午⾛时来拿吗?我想跟⼀些朋友告别. Yes, we ll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage? 可以.我们帮您保管.有⼏件⾏李呢? Just three. I ll be back by 4:00. 只有三件.4点钟我回来. That s fine. Have a nice day. 好的.再见. Thank you. See you later. 谢谢.⼀会见.。
酒店收银结帐常用情景英语会话

Dialogue AA:Good morning,sir.Can I help you?B:Id like to pay my bill now.A:Y our name and room number,please?B:George Wright,Room 706.A:Y es,Mr.Wright.Have you used any hotel service this morning?B:No,I havent used any services.A:Fine.This is your bill,Mr.Wright.Four nights at 90US dollars each,and here are the meals that you had atthe hotel.That makes a total of 665 US dollars.B:Can I pay by credit card?A:Certainly. May I have your card,please?B:Here you are.A:Please sign your name here.B:Oh,yes.Is it possible to leave my luggage here until Im ready to leave this afternoon?Id like to say good-bye to some of my friends.A:Y es,well keep it for you.How many pieces of your luggage?B:Just three.Ill be back by 3∶00.A:Thats fine. Have a nice day.B:Thank you.See you later.Dialogue B(A:Receptionist B:Guest)B:I would like to know the approximate figure of my ac- count so that I can have my money exchanged at the bank.A:Up to the present,the total amount has been 880 yuan approximately.B:Excuse me. Were leaving today.Id like to pay our bill snow.A:By the way,Id like to tell you(that)the check-out times 12∶00 noon. May I know your name and room number,please?B:My name is Henry Green.Room 1123.A:Y es,Mr.Green.How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?B:Please add to my account.A:Then well make out a bill for both of you.B:OK.A:Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,Mr.Green?B:Y es,my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didnt use any services.A:Fine.Ill need to find out what the charge is on the breakfast.The total for the eight days is eight hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.B:Oh,I didnt change enough money just now.Can I pay in American dollars?A:No,sir.Y ou can pay in Foreign Exchange Certificate only.But you can get your money changed at the Foreign Exchange Counter of our hotel over there.B:Thank you.…Here you are.A:Thank you.Mr.Green.Heres your receipt.Words and Expressionsapproximate a.近似的,大约的figure n.数字exchange v.交换、兑换、交易Foreign Exchange Certificate 外币兑换券receipt n.收据luggage n.行李、包裹。
酒店英语口语就该这么说第133期:支票结账旅行支票结账

⽀票结账你们收⽀票吗?A:Do you accept checks?你们收⽀票吗?B:No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.对不起,我们不收。
我们收信⽤卡和现⾦。
同类问句:Oh, dear! What about a check with a banker's card?噢,我的天!那么⽤⽀票和银⾏卡⾏吗?Yes, sir. That will be all right.⾏,先⽣,那完全可以。
I'm sorry. We don't accept personal checks. It's the policy of the hotel.对不起,我们这⾥不收个⼈⽀票。
这是旅馆的规定。
旅⾏⽀票结账你们这⾥收旅⾏⽀票吗?A:Do you accept traveler's cheques?你们这⾥收旅⾏⽀票吗?B: Yes, sir. Please show me your identification.可以。
请你把证件给我看⼀下。
同类问句:What about a traveler's check?旅⾏⽀票呢?If you haven't brought any cash with you, that's Okay.如果您真没带现⾦,只能⽤⽀票啦。
How about driver’s license?驾驶证可以吗?That will be Okay.⾏。
Where should I write my address?我把住址写在哪⼉?You just write it on the back of the check.写在⽀票的背⾯。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
餐厅结账时英语对话
A: Hello, can I have my bill?
甲:你好,请拿我的账单。
B: Sure, just a moment.
乙:好的,请稍等。
A: Do you accept credit cards?
甲:你们接受信用卡吗?
B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
A: I'll pay in cash then.
甲:那我就付现金吧。
(They are going to leave after dinner.)
(他们饭后要走了。)
Jack: Could we have our bill, please?
杰克:请拿张单,好吧?
Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for
each?
服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?
Jack: A bill for three of us, please.
杰克:合起来结。
Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.
服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。
Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?
杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?
Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.
服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。
Jack: I see. Is service charge included?
杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?
Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.
服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。
Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?
杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
杰克:很遗憾。
Waiter: But we accept checks.
服务员:但我们接受支票。
Jack: Good.
杰克:好吧。
餐厅结账常用口语
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
We like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帐单有一些错误。
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
Can I have the bill?
请拿我的账单,好吗?
I think you short changed me.
我想你少找我钱了。
I'm sorry we don't accept credit dards.
对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
Can I pay with a personal check?
我能用私人支票付款吗?
用旅行支票付账
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
Guest: No problem.
没问题。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill
with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to
the usage conditions and expiry date.
我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。
签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you
show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment
about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。