外贸英语900句之Transportatio
国际贸易8种运输方式英语

国际贸易8种运输方式英语International Trade: 8 Modes of TransportationIntroductionIn the globalized world, international trade plays a vital role in the prosperity of nations. Efficient transportation is a key factor in facilitating international trade flows. This article will explore eight different modes of transportation commonly used in international trade and their characteristics.1. Road TransportationRoad transportation is the most commonly used mode of transportation for goods within a country or across borders. It offers flexibility, accessibility, and door-to-door delivery. Trucks and vans are widely used for transporting a wide range of goods, from perishable items to industrial equipment. However, road transportation may face challenges such as traffic congestion and varying road conditions.2. Rail TransportationRail transportation is an efficient and cost-effective mode for long-distance transportation. Trains can carry a large volume of goods, reducing transportation costs. Rail transportation is commonly used for the movement of bulk commodities such as coal, grain, and chemicals. It is less flexible compared to road transportation, as rail networks may have limited connectivity to certain areas.3. Air TransportationAir transportation is the fastest mode for international trade. It offers quick delivery, especially for high-value and time-sensitive goods. Air cargo usually consists of small, lightweight items, such as consumer electronics and pharmaceuticals. However, air transportation is relatively expensive compared to other modes, and it may be subject to restrictions on certain types of goods.4. Sea TransportationSea transportation is the most widely used mode for international trade. It is cost-effective and efficient for transporting large volumes of goods over long distances. Ocean vessels can carry various types of cargo, including bulk commodities, containers, and automobiles. Sea transportation is characterized by longer transit times, but it offers substantial capacity and cost advantages for global trade.5. Inland Waterway TransportationInland waterway transportation involves the movement of goods on rivers, canals, and lakes. It is an economical mode for transporting bulk cargo, such as petroleum products, coal, and agricultural goods. Inland waterways provide access to landlocked regions and can offer a greener alternative to road or rail transportation. However, this mode is limited to areas with navigable waterways.6. Pipeline TransportationPipeline transportation is used for transporting liquids and gases, such as crude oil, natural gas, and refined petroleum products. It is a safe, efficient, and continuous mode of transportation over long distances. Pipelines arecommonly used for transporting energy resources from production sites to refineries or distribution centers. However, pipeline infrastructure may require significant upfront investment.7. Multimodal TransportationMultimodal transportation involves the use of multiple modes of transportation to move goods from one place to another. It combines the advantages of different modes, offering flexibility and optimization in terms of cost, time, and geographic reach. For example, a shipment may involve a combination of road, rail, and sea transportation to ensure efficient and seamless delivery. Multimodal transportation requires coordination and expertise to manage the logistics efficiently.8. Intermodal TransportationIntermodal transportation is a subset of multimodal transportation that involves the use of standardized containers that can be easily transferred between different modes of transportation. It eliminates the need for cargo handling and increases efficiency in the supply chain. Intermodal transportation combines the advantages of different modes, such as road, rail, and sea, to provide fast and reliable delivery for goods.ConclusionIn conclusion, there are eight main modes of transportation commonly used in international trade: road, rail, air, sea, inland waterway, pipeline, multimodal, and intermodal transportation. Each mode offers distinct advantages and characteristics that cater to specific trade requirements. Understanding the different transportation options is crucial for businessesinvolved in international trade to ensure efficient and cost-effective logistics operations.。
关于货运的外贸英语口情景对话

关于货运的外贸英语口情景对话关于货运的外贸英语口语对话:(货运外贸英语口语对话1)A: We're about ready to ship your order .B: We need this order packed in a special way.A: We know it is fragile .B: Yes .please be careful when you send it out .A:你们的货我们差不多准备在发送了。
B:这次的货需要特别的包装。
A:我们知道它容易破碎。
B:是的,出货时请小心些。
(货运外贸英语口语对话2)A: We're getting the order out now.B: Did you get our packing specifications?A: Yes ,I'm looking at them right now.B: Good. Take care with the order, will you?A:我们现在要出货了B:你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?A:收到了,现在正在看。
B:很好,那就麻烦你们多操心了。
(货运外贸英语口语对话3)A: Have you seen our new packing specifications?B: Yes ,I have.A: We'll need all our orders packed that way from now on.B: We can handle that for you with no problem.A:你看过我们新的包装指示了没有?B:有,看过了A:今后我们所有的货都要照样包装。
B:没问题,我们会照你的指定的方式去做。
(货运外贸英语口语对话4)A: Do you think you can follow our specifications for packing? B: They will add a couple of days to our shipping date.A: We're prepared for that.B: Then we can do it for you.A:就照我们的指定方式装箱,没问题吧。
外贸英语口语对话:运输方式

外贸英语口语对话:运输方式外贸英语口语对话:运输方式This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.这是一套这批货的装运单据。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded,you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.货装上船后,你能够得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。
----------------------------------------Words and Phrases 外贸口语词汇a full set of 一整套non-negotiabel 未议付的immediately 立即地,迅速地master 船长two (several) sets of 两(多)套transport document 运输单据shipping documents 装船单据Bill of lading (B/L)提单On board B/L 已装船提单Shipped B/L 已装船提单received for Shipment B/L 备运提单Direct B/L 直达提单Transhipment B/L 转船提单Through B/L 联运提单Clean B/L 清洁提单Straight B/L 记名提单Open B/L 不记名提单Bearer B/L 不记名提单Order B/L 指示提单Long Form B/L 全式提单Short Form B/L 简式提单On Deck B/L 舱面提单Stale B/L 过期提单Ante Dated B/L 倒签提单Advanced B/L 预借提单Freight at Destination B/L 运费到付提单Freight prepaid B/L 运费预付提单。
外贸英语口语 运输篇

外贸英语运输Transportation(一)We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work. 据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement? 你们需要的运输条件是什么?It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation. 这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines? 你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?The goods are now in transit. 此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit. 一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms. 如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。
do you do any chartering? 你们租船吗?Words and Phrasestransport 运输to be in transit 正在运输move 运输transportation business 运输业transportation company (corporation) 运输公司transportation cost 运输成本mode of transportation 运输方式way of transportation 运输方式means of transportation 运输方式to do charter 租船cargo space 货舱(二)Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today. 海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
外贸英语运输专业词汇

外贸英语运输专业词汇这是小编为大家搜集的外贸英语运输专业词汇,一起来看看吧。
transport instruction 运输指令transport management 运输管理transport mileage 运输里程transport monitor system 运输监控系统transport of dangerous goods by sea 危险品海上运输transport of dangerous goods with freight containers 集装箱装运危险货物transport of liquid 液体运输transport oiler 运油船transport packages of dangerous goods 危险货物包装transport planning 运输计划transport ratio 位移率transport seaplane 海上运输飞机transport ship 动力transport ship 运输船transportation 运输transportcapacity 运输能力transporter barge 运输驳transporter bridge 单塔式架空缆车桥transporter bridge 单塔式架空缆车桥转运桥transporter crane 桥式起重机transporter crane 运输式起重机transporter grab crane 桥式抓斗起重机transporter 运输者;装卸机transporter 转动装置transporter 转运装置transporting line 移船索transports internationaux par ia route 国际陆上运输操作协议transpose 调换transport contract 运输合同transport control center 运输调度中心transport crane 运输起重机transport delay 传输延迟transport delay 运输延迟transport dock 运输浮坞transport document 运输单证transport documents of dangerous goods 危险货物运输单证transport documents 运输单据transport efficiency 输送效率transport envelope 运输包络尺度transport europeens combines 欧洲联合运输transport ferry 运输渡船transport in bulk 散装货运输transport index for radioactive materials 放射性物质运输指数transport index 运输指数transportation data system 运输数据系统transportation division 运输部transportation engineering 运输工程transportation expenses 运输费用transportation insurance 运输保险transportation junction 运输枢纽transportation leakage 运输漏损transportation means 运输工具transportation of cargo 货物运输。
货运外贸英语用语大全

【导语】外贸活动离不开货运,接下来为⼤家带来的是货运外贸英语⽤语,欢迎⼤家阅读借鉴。
货物 goods | | freight | | cargo 运输 transportation | | transit | | conveyance 运送 to transport | | to carry | | to convey 运输业 transportation business | | forwarding business | | carrying trade 运输代理⼈ a forwarding agent 承运⼈ a freight agent | | a carrier 船务代理⼈ a shipping agent 陆上运输 transportation by land 海上运输 transportation by sea 货物运输 goods traffic | | freight traffic | | carriage of freights | | carriage of goods 货轮 cargo boat | | freighter | | cargo steamer | | cargo carrier ⽕车 goods-train | | freight-train 卡车 goods-van | | goods wagon | | freight car | | truck 货运办公室 goods-office | | freight-department 运费率 freight | | freight rates | | goods rate 运费 carriage charges | | shipping expenses | | express charges 车费 cartage | | portage 运费预付 carriage prepaid | | carriage paid 运费到付 carriage forward | | freight collect 运费免除||免费 carriage free 协定运费 conference freight | | freight rate 运费清单 freight account 托运单 way-bill | | invoice 运送契约 contract for carriage 装运 shipment | | loading 装上货轮 to ship | | to load | | to take on a ship 装运费 shipping charges | | shipping commission 装运单||载货单 shipping invoice 装运单据 shipping documents ⼤副收据 mate's receipt 装船单 shipping order 提货单 delivery order 装船通知 shipping advice 包裹收据 parcel receipt 准装货单 shipping permit 租船契约 charter party 租船⼈ charterer 程租船||航次租赁 voyage charter 期租船 time charter 允许装卸时间 lay days | | laying days ⼯作⽇ working days 连续天数 running days | | consecutive days 滞期费 demurrage 滞期⽇数 demurrage days 速遣费 despatch money 空舱费 dead freight 退关 short shipment | | goods short shipped | | goods shut out | | shut-outs 赔偿保证书(信托收据) letter of indemnity | | trust receipt 装载 loading 卸货 unloading | | discharging | | landing 装运重量 shipping weight | | in-take-weight 卸货重量 landing weight 压舱 ballasting 压舱货 in ballast 舱单 manifest 船泊登记证书 ship's certificate of registry 航海⽇记 ship's log 船员名册 muster-roll (船员,乘客)健康证明 bill of health 光票 clean bill 不清洁提单 foul bill 有疑问提单 suspected bill。
外贸英语九百句

外贸英语九百句外贸英语-900句,从询盘,报盘,价格,品质,运输一直到外贸关系装运Shipment(一)The shipment has arrived in good condition.运到之货情况良好I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?We regret we can't ship as you desired.很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?我们可以少装5吨吗?Please hold shipment pending our instructions.请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
The goods are all ready for shipment.货物已经准备好待装运。
I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.我们装运的油多数是散装的。
外贸英语,运输常用句子

读书破万卷,下笔如有神外贸英语,运输常用句子Wearrangeshipmentstoanypartoftheworld. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
...We arrange shipments to any part of the world.我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I’ve heard you’re ready well up in shipping work.据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?你们需要的运输条件是什幺?It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let’s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?The goods are now in transit.此批货物正在运输途中。
Do you do any chartering?你们租船吗?A part of the goods were damaged in transit.一部分货物在运输途中受损。
好记性不如烂笔头。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
外贸英语900句之Transportation 外贸英语900句之Transportation
(一)
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I ve heard you re ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo space must be reserved,please send us the necessary application forms.
如果要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。
do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
Words and Phrases
transport 运输
to be in transit 正在运输
move 运输
transportation business 运输业
transportation company (corporation) 运输公司
transportation cost 运输成本
mode of transportation 运输方式
way of transportation 运输方式
means of transportation 运输方式
to do charter 租船
cargo space 货舱
(二)
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Usually,it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.
通常,海运较陆运便宜。
For such a big order,we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.
数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.
请海运我们订购的电视机。
Because of the high cost of railway transportations,we prefer sea tansportations.
因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.
有时海运对我们来说麻烦。
Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货
To move the goods by railway is quicker.
铁路运输较快。
We don t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用陆运方式吗?
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation,I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
Words and Phrases
to transport by sea 海运
to transport by railway 陆运
transportation by sea,land,air,and mail 海、陆、空、邮运输
to arrange transport 安排运输
to have some difficulties in 在有困难
(三)
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
Sometimes,the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.
有时联运的手续十分繁琐。
The two sides agreed to employ combined transportation to ship the goods.
双方决定联运货物。
Since there is no direct vessel,we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.
由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。
I don t like this kind of combined transportation.
我并不喜欢这种联运方式。
It s easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.
这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。
It s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.
保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage,it s called combined transport .
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是联运。
Words and Phrases
Train-Air-Truck (TAT;TA) 陆-空-陆联运;或陆空联运。