英语离线作业英译中

合集下载

python 离线英译汉

python 离线英译汉

python 离线英译汉离线英译汉是指在没有网络连接的情况下,使用Python编程语言进行英文文本的翻译成中文。

Python是一种简单易学、功能强大的编程语言,广泛应用于文本处理、数据分析等领域。

在本文中,将介绍如何使用Python进行离线英译汉的方法和技巧。

我们需要准备一个英文文本作为翻译的输入。

可以通过在代码中定义一个字符串变量来存储待翻译的英文文本。

例如:```english_text = "Hello, how are you?"```接下来,我们需要使用Python的文本处理库来进行翻译。

常用的文本处理库包括NLTK、spaCy等。

在本文中,我们将使用NLTK库作为示例。

我们需要安装NLTK库。

可以通过在命令行中输入以下命令来安装NLTK:```pip install nltk```安装完成后,我们需要下载NLTK库的语料库。

语料库包含了大量的英文文本和其他语言的翻译对照数据,可以用于训练和测试翻译模型。

可以通过以下代码来下载语料库:```import nltknltk.download('all')```下载完成后,我们可以使用NLTK库提供的翻译方法来进行离线英译汉。

NLTK库中包含了一些预训练的翻译模型,可以直接使用。

例如,我们可以使用NLTK库中的`translate`方法来进行英译汉。

示例代码如下:```from nltk.translate import Translatortranslator = Translator()chinese_text = translator.translate(english_text, dest='zh').textprint(chinese_text)```运行以上代码,即可将英文文本翻译成中文,并输出结果。

除了NLTK库,还有其他一些开源的翻译库可以用于离线英译汉,例如Google Translate API、Microsoft Translator等。

英语离线6作业

英语离线6作业

Unit Six4. Translation.1)I don't want to spend five dollars on a cup of water.我不想花五美元买一瓶水。

2)I've never heard such good music in a computer game.我在电脑游戏里从没有听过这么好的音乐。

3)Because there was heavy traffic, we were ten minutes late.由于交通拥挤,我们晚了十分钟。

4) She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。

5)This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为我现在和你在一起。

6)When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.当我还是个小孩的时候,我常听收音机,等待我最喜欢的歌。

7)The moon looks much bigger than any other stars in the sky.月亮看起来比天空中任何其他星星都要大的多。

8)Travel broadens the mind.旅行可以开阔眼界。

9)People use science knowledge to understand and change nature.人们利用科学知识去了解自然,改造自然。

10)A dog is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal.在动物中,狗素以其聪明与和善而著称。

浙江大学继续教育英语(1)离线作业(6)

浙江大学继续教育英语(1)离线作业(6)

浙江大学远程教育学院《英语(1)》课程作业(6)姓名:学号:年级:学习中心:—————————————————————————————作文:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目用英语写出一篇不少于80字的短文。

Which Means of Transportation do You Prefer?内容需包括以下方面:1. 哪一种是你最喜欢的交通方式;2. 阐述你的理由。

There are many means of transportation such as cars, airplanes, ships, etc. The sole purpose of these means of transportation is to get something/someone from point A to point B. But rather that driving or operating a machine to help to me get to my destination. The best mean of transportation is our two legs. It is so because we know our legs better than any machine in the world. It's a part of us. As toddlers, we use our legs to explore our sourrounding.翻译:请将下边的句子翻译成中文。

1.We must read as much as possible to enlarge our vocabulary.我们必须尽可能多的阅读以扩大我们的词汇量。

2.He was very happy to hear from his old friend.他很高兴收到他的老朋友的信。

22春“英语”专业《英汉 汉英翻译》离线作业-满分答案10

22春“英语”专业《英汉 汉英翻译》离线作业-满分答案10

22春“英语”专业《英汉汉英翻译》离线作业-满分答案1. He went to the dance last night but couldn’t find a ____ because of hisstrange clothes.A.pondB.saddleC.partnerD.salad参考答案:C2. He knows even ______ (little)about the Olympic Games than I do.He knows even ______ (little)about the Olympic Games than I do.less3. If you want to stop for a moment, just press the ‘_______’ button on yourtape recorder.A.toiletB.thumbC.violinD.pause参考答案:D4. We trust the above will be______ to you and await with keen interest your trial order. A.acceptableWe trust the above will be______ to you and await with keen interest your trial order.A.acceptable B.accepting C.accept D.acceptedA5. _________adequate preparation, you don’t have much chance of success.A、AfterB、WithoutC、_________adequate preparation, you don’t have much chance of success.A、AfterB、WithoutC、WithD、Before正确答案:B6. Unless they are programmed by humans, computers are nothing more than bigpieces of meUnless they are programmed by humans, computers are nothing more than big piecesof metal. But once __ what to do, they show extraordinary power in carrying it out.A. taughtB. teachesC. teachingD. to teach答案:A7. I’d like to take my picture ____ stands a high tower.A.whereB.whichC.thatD.there参考答案:A8. 写作的技巧比起其他的技巧来相当困难。

开放学院作业本科大学英语Ⅲ离线作业3

开放学院作业本科大学英语Ⅲ离线作业3

作业3 (Unit 5-6)I. Translate the following sentences into English.1. 生活并不总是像美丽的童话,你得承认这点。

(live with)1.Life is not always like a beautiful fairy tale, you have to admit it. (live with).2. 他们是德国最精明能干的(smartest)年轻人,是他们这一代人的精华。

(the cream of the crop)2.They are the most smart and capable young people in Germany and the esser(the cream ofthe crop3. 这件事已经够复杂的(complex),你最好不要再插手了。

(step in)3.lt's complicated enough. You'd better not interfere. (step in)4. 多亏你的建议,没用多长时间就解决了困难。

(iron out)4.Thanks to your advice, it did n't take long to solve the problem. (im out)II. Translate the following sentences into Chinese.1.If you go backpacking anywhere in the world, you are going to meet like-minded people whoare interested in traveling as much as you and who have gone traveling on their own too.1.如果你去世界上任何地方背包旅行,你会遇到志同道合的人,他们对旅行的兴趣和你一样多,他们也自己去旅行。

19秋《口译》离线作业1

19秋《口译》离线作业1

《口译》第一次作业Directions: Translate the following sentences into Chinese.(英译汉)1.As the world’s most robust economic region, China has attracted worldwide attention with its remarkable achievement over the past decade.作为世界上最具活力的经济区域,中国在过去十年里取得了举世瞩目的成就。

2.Teaching is the greatest public service and we owe teachers our admiration and respect.教学是最伟大的公共服务,我们应该钦佩和尊重老师3.China’s four great invention of paper making, gunpowder, printing and compass have had a huge impact on the entire world.中国造纸术、火药、印刷术、指南针四大发明对全世界产生了巨大影响。

4.We wish to enter into business relations with your company. Your wish to establish long-term cooperation relations coincides with ours.我们希望与贵公司建立业务关系。

你方想与我方建立长期合作关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

5.If you ever pass my home, do drop in.如果你路过我家,一定要进来。

6.In America, people are more interested in improving their life on earth. And they have a strong faith in their ability to improve conditions through their own efforts.在美国,人们对改善地球上的生活更感兴趣。

22春“英语”专业《英语语法》离线作业-满分答案3

22春“英语”专业《英语语法》离线作业-满分答案3

22春“英语”专业《英语语法》离线作业-满分答案1. software maintenance 英译中software maintenance 英译中参考答案软件维护2. If you want to change a double room, you will have to pay ( ) $25.A、eachB、moreC、otherD、another参考答案:D3. Write an order letter according to the following order sheet. From: ABC Co.Ltd. 108 North StrWrite an order letter according to the following order sheet.From: ABC Co.Ltd.108 North StreetNew York, America12 May 2008Order No.288To: China National Import and Export Corp.111 south street Shanghai, ChinaQnty Item Catalogue No.N/P (CIF New York Net)200 Bed Sheets, 150, blue AC66 US $6.00 each300 Bed Sheets, 200, pink AC68 US $6.50 each500 Pillow cases, blue ACT0 US $2.00 each500 Pillow cases, pink AC76 US $2.00 eachUS $2315.00Packing: In cotton cloth BalesShipment : Prompt Shipment From shanghaiPayment: By …China National Import and Export CorpPurchase managerDear Sirs,We thank you for your letter of May 12 and are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory.Enclosed please find our order No.288 for four of the following items.Our customers urgently require all these items.We therefore, hope you will make delivery at an early date.Yours faithfully,ABC Co.,Manager4. They have decided to stay at home, that is, I think, a wise choice.( )A.错误B.正确参考答案:A5. Toward evening, ______ came, which made things even worse. A) cold rainB) the cold raiToward evening, ______ came, which made things even worse.A) cold rain B) the cold rainC) a cold rain D) cold rainsCRain作名词,本意为“雨(水)”,不可数名词;但这里是另一种意思“下雨”,作为可数名词,“a cold rain came”意思为“下了一场冷雨”。

英语Unit1-6离线作业参考答案

英语Unit1-6离线作业参考答案

浙江大学远程教育英语(2)Unit_1_主观题(离线)4. TranslationDirections: translate each of the following sentences from English to Chinese.1. Excuse me. Where's the nearest police station?对不起。

最近的警察局在哪里吗?2.Can you answer a question which I want to ask and which is puzzling me?我想请教你一个不懂的问题,你能回答我吗?3. Crops grow well in the south.在南方农作物长势很好。

4. I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.我在睡觉时,电话铃声突然响了。

5. Don’t you see it was just for fun ? You got it all wrong.你难道看不出这仅仅是为了好玩?你理解错了。

6. If you don’t mind, please pass me the salt.如果你不介意的话,请把盐递给我。

7. If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全身心地投入。

8. In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger.在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。

9. The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to experience.我们拥有的激情越多,越可能在获取经验的同时快乐。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

请从以下50句英语句子中,任选30句将其翻译成汉语,请标清楚相应的题号。

1.As is known to all, China is the largest developing country in the world today.
1.众所周知,中国是当今世界上最大的发展中国家
2.The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
2.朋友看到了一切,但没有说一个字。

3.They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.
3.他们想他们的电视一定出现了问题。

4.You and your team can discover the answers to problems together.
4.你和你的团队可以一起研究解决出这个问题的答案。

5.Life is meaningless without a purpose.
5.没有目标的生命是没有意义的。

6.He didn’t need to attend the meeting.
6.他不需要参加会议。

7.He prefers coffee to tea.
7.比起茶他更喜欢咖啡。

8.Are you fond of music?
8.你喜欢音乐吗?
9.You’d better do that again.
9.你最好再做一次。

10.What kind of life do most people enjoy?
10.大多数人喜欢怎么样的生活?
11.This box can hold more books than that one.
11.这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书
12.Bothe Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.
12.安妮和玛丽都适合这份工作。

13.I slept soundly all night.
13.我整晚都睡得很好。

14.Have you seen Tom recently?
14.你最近有见到汤姆吗?
15.How are you doing these days?
15.这些天你都在做什么?
16.What time do you go swimming every day?
16.你每天的什么时间去游泳?
17.Would you mind closing the window for me?
17.你介不介意帮我关下这个窗户吗?
18.Could you tell me where the post office is?
18.你能告诉我警察局在哪里吗?
19.I’m thinking about a visit to Paris.
19.我正考虑去巴黎旅游。

20.I hope we can have some snow this winter.
20.我希望今年冬天会下雪。

21.I’ve lost interest in my work.
21.我对我的工作失去了兴趣。

22.This new country hopes to establish friendly relations with all its neighbors.
22.这个新的国家希望与领国建立友好的关系。

23.I knocked on his door but nobody came to answer it.
23.我敲了他的门但没人来回答我。

24.Do you think you can do it by yourself?
24.你认为你自已可以做得到吗?
25.We must take some measures to control the pollution.
25.我们必须采取一些计划来控制空气污染。

26.He has a foreign friend who lives in the United States.
26.他有一位居住在美国的朋友。

27.Trees need water to grow.树的生长需要水。

28.The doctor told me to have more water.
28.医生叫我要多喝水。

29.Who can help me clean the room?
29.谁能帮助我打扫房间?
30.Apples here like water and sunshine.
30.苹果在这里就像水和阳光。

31.Do you have access to the Internet?
31.你有上网吗?
32.This place has plentiful material resources.
32.这地方的物质资源很丰富。

33.In an age of plenty, we feel spiritually hungry.
33.在一个富足的时代,我们感到精神饥饿。

34.All that glitters is not gold.
34.闪闪发光的并不是黄金。

35.Bill hit his car into a wall last night.
35.比尔的车昨晚撞到了墙。

36.Would you please help me with this heavy box?
36.你能帮我抬这个重箱吗?
37.You needn’t go there anymore. He already knows about it.
37.你不必再到那里去了,他已经知道这件事了。

38.I would appreciate it if you would just let me deal with this case.
38.如果你能让我来处理这案件,我将不胜感激。

39.Beijing Olympic Games can make Chinese people work harder.
39.北京举办奥运会能让中国人更加努力工作。

40.I'm very much eager to improve my oral English.
40.我非常渴望提高我的英语口语。

41.Do you think students should do a part-time job?
41.你认为学生应该做兼职吗?
42.He is a worldwide famous scientist.
42.他是以为世界著名的科学家。

43.Wisdom is much more important than knowledge.
43.智慧比知识更重要
44.I'm sure we'll have a good time.
44. 我确定我们会玩得很开心。

45.I'll be waiting for you at the library this time tomorrow.
45.明天这个时候,我会在图书馆等你。

46.They were sitting in the park, playing cards.
46.他们正坐在公园里玩扑克牌。

47.I'm looking forward to your visit to China.
47.我希望你能来往中国。

48.Paper is one of the most important products ever invented by man.
48.纸张是人类最重要的发明之一。

49.Please give this book to whoever comes first.
49.请把这本书给第一个来的人。

50.The greater amount of time you spent learning English, the greater progress you are likely to make.
50.你投入英语学习的时间越多,可能取得的进步就越大。

相关文档
最新文档