《再别康桥》-中英文对照

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《再别康桥》英文翻译

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

徐志摩by Xu Zhimo

轻轻的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave

正如我轻轻的来;As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的招手,Quietly I wave good-bye

作别西天的云彩。To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳The golden willows by the riverside

是夕阳中的新娘Are young brides in the setting sun

波光里的艳影,Their reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾。Always linger in the depth of my heart.

软泥上的青荇,The floatingheart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招摇;Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波里,In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做一条水草I would be a water plant!

那榆荫下的一潭,That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 揉碎在浮藻间,Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

寻梦?撑一支长篙,To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯,To where the green grass is more verdant;

满载一船星辉,Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 在星辉斑斓里放歌And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

但我不能放歌,But I cannot sing aloud

悄悄是别离的笙箫;Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默,Even summer insects heep silence for me 沉默是今晚的康桥!Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的来;As quietly as I came here;

我挥一挥衣袖,Gently I flick my sleeves

不带走一片云彩。Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

相关文档
最新文档