英文诗五篇--中英文对照(再别康桥等)
再别康桥中英文

再别康桥中英文再别康桥中英文Saying Good-bye to Cambridge AgainVery quietly I take my leaveAs quietly as I came here;Quietly I wave good-byeTo the rosy clouds in the western sky.The golden willows by the riversideAre young brides in the setting sun;Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart.The floating heart growing the sludge Sways leisurely under the water;In the gentle waves of CambridgeI would be a water plant!That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duck weedsIs the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?To seek a dream?Just to pole a boat upstreamTo where the green grass is more verdantOr to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. But I can’t sing aloudQuietness is my farewell music;Even summer insects heap silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight!Very quietly I leftAs quietly as I came here;Gently I flick my sleevesNot even a wisp of cloud will I bring away再别康桥轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来;我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩。
5ispeak:《再别康桥》英文版

5ispeak:《再别康桥》英文版轻轻的我走了Very quietly I take my leave正如我轻轻的来As quietly as I came here我轻轻的招手Quietly I wave good-bye作别西天的云彩To the rosy clouds in the western sky那河畔的金柳The golden willows by the riverside是夕阳中的新娘Are young brides in the setting sun波光里的艳影Their reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾Always linger in the depth of my heart.软泥上的青荇The floatingheart growing in the sludge油油的在水底招摇Sways leisurely under the water在康河的柔波里In the gentle waves of Cambridge我甘心做一条水草I would be a water plant那榆荫下的一潭That pool under the shade of elm trees不是清泉,是天上虹Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky 揉碎在浮藻间Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds沉淀着彩虹似的梦Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream寻梦?撑一支长篙To seek a dream?Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯To where the green grass is more verdant满载一船星辉Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 在星辉斑斓里放歌And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight 但我不能放歌But I cannot sing aloud悄悄是别离的笙箫Quietness is my farewell music夏虫也为我沉默Even summer insects heep silence for me沉默是今晚的康桥Silent is Cambridge tonight悄悄的我走了Very quietly I take my leave正如我悄悄的来As quietly as I came here我挥一挥衣袖Gently I flick my sleeves不带走一片云彩Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away。
中英版 再别康桥

【原诗】【英文版】再别康桥Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again作者:徐志摩By Xu Zhimo轻轻的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave正如我轻轻的来;As quietly as I came here;我轻轻的招手,Quietly I wave good-bye作别西天的云彩。
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.那河畔的金柳,The golden willows by the riverside是夕阳中的新娘;Are young brides in the setting sun;波光里的艳影,Their reflections on the shimmering waves在我的心头荡漾。
Always linger in the depth of my heart.软泥上的青荇,The floating heart growing in the sludge油油的在水底招摇;Sways leisurely under the water;在康河的柔波里,In the gentle waves of Cambridge我甘心做一条水草!I would be a water plant!那榆荫下的一潭,That pool under the shade of elm trees不是清泉,是天上虹;Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 揉碎在浮藻间,Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.寻梦?撑一支长蒿,To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯;To where the green grass is more verdant;满载一船星辉,Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight在星辉斑斓里放歌。
再别康桥中英文对照

小学生英文朗诵诗歌原稿New Year's BeginningThe biggest night of the yearTo say goodbye to the pastAnd bring in the new with cheerSurrounded by family andFriends so dear-Memories are made to lastThroughout our forthcoming yearsAt the birth of each New YearGod lights a candle for us allTo give guidance in our livesTo see his children free from fallAs the wonder of timeFinally strikes twelveWe celebrate togetherNew Year's first hourThe Flight of Youth 青春的飞逝There are gains for all our losses. 我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,There are balms for all our pain; 我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;But when youth,the dream,departs 可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,It takes something from our hearts, 它带走了我们心中的某种美好,And it never comes again. 从此一去不复返。
We are stronger, and are better, 我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美,Under ma nhood’s sterner reign; 在严峻的成年生活驱使下;Still we feel that something sweet 可是依然感到甜美的情感,Following youth, with flying feet, 已随着青春飞逝,And will never come again. 不再返回。
再别康桥-中英文版

《再别康桥》中英文版Goodbye Again, Cambridge!I leave softly, gently,Exactly as I came.I wave to the western sky,Telling it goodbye softly, gently.轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来;我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩。
The golden willow at the river edgeIs the setting sun‘s bride.Her quivering reflectionStays fixed in my mind.那河畔的金柳,是夕阳中的新娘;波光里的艳影,在我的心头荡漾。
Green grass on the bankDances on a watery floorIn bright reflection.I wish myself a bit of waterweedVibrating to the ripple.Of the River Cam.软泥上的青荇⑴,油油的在水底招摇⑵;在康河的柔波里,甘心做一条水草!That creek in the shade of the great elms Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the waterAnd inlaid with duckweed,It is my lost dream.那榆荫下的一潭,不是清泉,是天上虹;揉碎在浮藻间,沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Hunting a dream?Wielding a long punting poleI get my boat into green water,Into still greener grass.In a flood of starlightOn a river of silver and diamondI sing to my heart‘s content.寻梦?撑一支长篙⑶,向青草更青处漫溯⑷;满载一船星辉,在星辉斑斓里放歌。
《再别康桥》-中英文对照

《再别康桥》英文翻译Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again徐志摩by Xu Zhimo轻轻的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave正如我轻轻的来;As quietly as I came here;我轻轻的招手,Quietly I wave good-bye作别西天的云彩。
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.那河畔的金柳The golden willows by the riverside是夕阳中的新娘Are young brides in the setting sun波光里的艳影,Their reflections on the shimmering waves页脚内容1在我的心头荡漾。
Always linger in the depth of my heart.软泥上的青荇,The floatingheart growing in the sludge油油的在水底招摇;Sways leisurely under the water;在康河的柔波里,In the gentle waves of Cambridge我甘心做一条水草I would be a water plant!那榆荫下的一潭,That pool under the shade of elm trees不是清泉,是天上虹Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 揉碎在浮藻间,Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?寻梦?撑一支长篙,To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream页脚内容2向青草更青处漫溯,To where the green grass is more verdant; 满载一船星辉,Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 在星辉斑斓里放歌And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 但我不能放歌,But I cannot sing aloud悄悄是别离的笙箫;Quietness is my farewell music;夏虫也为我沉默,Even summer insects heep silence for me沉默是今晚的康桥!Silent is Cambridge tonight!悄悄的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave正如我悄悄的来;As quietly as I came here;页脚内容3我挥一挥衣袖,Gently I flick my sleeves不带走一片云彩。
《再别康桥》中英文版

《再别康桥》中英文版轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye作别西天的云彩。
T o the rosy clouds in the western sky.那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun波光里的'艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾。
Always linger in the depth of my heart.软泥上的青, The floatingheart growing in the sludge油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!那荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?寻梦? 撑一支长篙,To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 在星辉斑里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me 沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves不带走一片云彩。
再别康桥中英文版

再别康桥Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来;我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩。
Very quietly I take my leaveAs quietly as I came here;Quietly I wave good-byeTo the rosy clouds in the western sky.那河畔的金柳,是夕阳中的新娘;波光里的艳影,在我的心头荡漾。
The golden willows by the riversideAre young brides in the setting sun;Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart.软泥上的青荇,油油的在水底招摇;在康河的柔波里,我甘心做一条水草。
The floating heart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water;In the gentle waves of CambridgeI would be a water plant!那榆荫下的一潭,不是清泉,是天上虹;揉碎在浮藻间,沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweedsIs the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?寻梦?撑一支长篙,向青草更青处漫溯,满载一船星辉,在星辉斑斓里放歌。
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstreamTo where the green grass is more verdant;Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.但我不能放歌,悄悄是别离的笙箫;夏虫也为我沉默,沉默是今晚的康桥!But I cannot sing aloudQuietness is my farewell music;Even summer insects heep silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight!悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来;我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英文诗五篇—中英文对照
美文欣赏之一--再别康桥
徐志摩
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
轻轻的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来;
As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手,
Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩。
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳,
The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘。
Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光里的艳影,
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇,
The floating heart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇;
Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里,
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草!
I would be a water plant!
那榆阴下的一潭,
That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间,
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯,
To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌,
But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默,
Even summer insects keep silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来;
As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖,
Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
美文欣赏之二---偶然
徐志摩
Occasionally
我是天空里的一片云
Being a cloud in the sky
偶尔投影在你的波心
On your heart lake I cast my figure
你不必讶异
You don't have to wonder
更无须欢喜
Nor should you cheer
在转瞬间消灭了踪影
In an instant I will disappear
你我相逢在黑夜的海上
On the dark sea we encounter
你有你的我有我的方向
In different directions of our own we steer
你记得也好
It's nice of you to remember
最好你忘掉
But you'd better forget
在这交会时互放的光亮
That we've been devoted to each other
美文欣赏之三--雨后天
作者|林徽因
The Day after Rain
I love the day after rain
我爱这雨后天,
And the green grasses on the meadow!
这平原的青草一片!
My heart is endlessly blowing with wind, 我的心没底止的跟着风吹,
Blowing with wind:
风吹:
Away the sweet grasses and fallen leaves, 吹远了香草,落叶,
Away the clouds like smoke
吹远了一缕云,像烟——
Like smoke.
像烟。
美文欣赏之四---没有人是一座孤岛
No Man Is An Island
No man is an island,
没有人是一座孤岛,
entire of itself;
在大海里独踞;
every man is a piece of the continent,
每个人都像一块小小的泥土,
a part of the main;
连接成整个陆地。
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, 如果有一块泥土被海水冲刷,欧洲就会失去一角,as well as if a promontory were,
这如同一座山岬,也如同一座庄园,
as well as if a manor of thy friend’s or of thine own were:无论是你的还是你朋友的。
any man’s death diminishes me,
无论谁死了,都是我的一部分在死去,
because I am involved in mankind,
因为我包含在人类这个概念里。
and therefore,
因此,
never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
不要问丧钟为谁而鸣,
it tolls for thee.
丧钟为你而鸣。
美文欣赏之五--叫我如何不想她 How can I help not thinking of her?
White clouds sail in the sky,
天上飘着些微云,
And breeze lightly sweeps over the ground
地上吹着些微风。
Oh, the breeze blows through my hair,
啊!微风吹动了我头发,
How can I help not thinking of her?
教我如何不想她?
The moon loves the ocean,
月光恋爱着海洋,
And the ocean loves the moon.
海洋恋爱着月光。
Oh, the night is so sweet,
啊!这般蜜也似的银夜,
How can I help not missing her?
教我如何不想她?
On the water, fallen petals driftquietly away;
水面落花慢慢流。
Fish slowly swim to and fro in the water.
水底鱼儿慢慢游。
Oh, swallows, what did you say?
啊!燕子你说些什麼话?
How can I help not missing her?
教我如何不想她?
Dead twigs tremble in cold wind;
枯树在冷风裏摇,
A bush-fire burns in dusk.
野火在暮色中烧。
Oh, the evening embers still remains
the far Western sky
啊!西天还有些儿残霞,
How can I help not thinking of her?
教我如何不想她?。