商务谈判情景英语对话

商务谈判情景英语对话
商务谈判情景英语对话

商务英语谈判经典句

1 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable. 如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

2 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition. 我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

3 I still have some questions concerning our contract. 就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

4 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

5 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make. 对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

6 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract? 你认为合同有问题吗?

7 We'd like you to consider our request once again. 我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

8 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract. 我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

9 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful. 就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

10 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract. 我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

11 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract. 我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

12 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。

13 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

14 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract. 我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

15 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price. 我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

16 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you? 你们认为结算方式合适吗?

17 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract. 我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared. 这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

19 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms? 请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

20 When will the contract be ready? 合同何时准备好?

21 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file. 请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

22 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature. 合同会航邮给你们签字。

23 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?

24 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week? 我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

25 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation. 所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

26 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

27 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

28 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations. 他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

29 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly. 我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

30 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed. 机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

31 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract. 合同双方有义务履行合同。

32 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially. 除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

33 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable. 任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

34 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract. 买主有权撤消合同。

35 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause. 任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

36 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery. 由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

37 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity. 如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

38 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

39 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfill your part of it. 我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

40 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it. 如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

41 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

42 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

43 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one? 这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

44 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装直接关系到产品的销售。

45 Packing will help push the sales. 包装有助于推销产品。

46 Buyers always pay great attention to packing. 买方通常很注意包装。

47 Different articles require different forms of packing. 不同商品需要不同的包装。

48 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing. 一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

49 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods? 包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

50 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing. 包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

51 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

52 Cartons are seaworthy. 纸箱适合海运。

53 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance. 人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

54 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。

55 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?

56 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction. 我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

57 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage. 货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

58 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons. 应采取措施加固纸箱。

59 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated. 我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

60 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients. 许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

61 It's urgent to improve the packing. 必须马上改进包装。

62 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices. 包装费用未算在报价中。

63 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage. 为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。

64 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

65 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture. 请保证货物不受潮。

66 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。

67 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea. 这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。

68 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts. 我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

69 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped. 虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

70 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents. 除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。

71 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining. 所有包内都有一层防水内衬。

72 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。

73 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring. 坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

74 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 liters. 这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

75 Fifty-liter carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months. 50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

76 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。

77 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4. 请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

78 Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper. 每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

79 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m. 每只木箱体积不应超过 1.5m*1m*1m。

80 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys. 每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

81 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed. 请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。

82 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes. 为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。

83 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return. 包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。

84 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles. 纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。

85 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press. 泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。

86 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation. 选择合适的运输方式很重要。

87 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight. 为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。

88 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail. 总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。

89 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air. 空运较快但运费较高。

90 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。

91 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road. 由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。

92 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。

93 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong. 货物将在香港转船。

94 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。

95 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed. 为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。

96 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port. 由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。

97 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。

98 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care. 我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

99 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater. 看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。100 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you. 我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

谈判中英语单词的选择

1、At the request of Party B, Party A agrees to send technicians to assist Party B to install the equipment.

应乙方要求,甲方同意派遣技术人员帮助乙方安装设备。assist 较help 正式;

2、The personnel shall not to partake in any political activities in Iraq.

所有人员不得参加伊拉克国内的任何政治活动。partake in 较take part in 正式;

3、The Employer shall render correct technical guidance to the personnel.

雇主应该对有关人员给予正确技术指导。render 较give 正式;

4、Party A shall repatriate the patient to China and bear the cost of his passage to Guangzhou.

甲方应将病人遣返中国并负责其返回广州的旅费。repatriate 较send back 正式;

5、This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of China.

本合同受中国法律管辖,并按中国法律解释。construe 较explain,interpret 正式;

6、The Employer may object to and require the Contractor to replace forthwith any of its authorized representatives who is incompetent.

雇主认为承包人委派的授权代表不合格时,可以反对并要求立即撤换。require 较ask正式;公文体forthwith 较at once 正式;

7、The Chairperson may convene an interim meeting based on a proposal made by one-third of the total number of directors.

董事长可以根据董事会过1/3董事的提议而召集临时董事会议。convene,interim 都是正式用词。

8、In case one party desires to sell or assign all or part of its investment subscribed, the other party shall have the preemptive right.

如一方想出售或转让其投资之全部或部分,另一方有优先购买权。法律用词assign 较transfer 正式。

9、In processing transactions, the manufacturers shall never have title either to the materials or the finished products.

加工贸易中,厂方无论是对原料还是成品都无所有权。法律用词title 较ownership 正式。

10、The term "Effective date" means the date on which this Agreement is duly executed by the parties hereto.“生效期”指双方合同签字的日子。法律用词execute

较sign 正式.

商务英语谈判案例对话

Dialogue 1

A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that?

B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else.

A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that.

B: All right. That sounds reasonable.

A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combined strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say a few words about that.

1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论

Example: Would you make comments on our woman's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论

Oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮

2. have sth. in common: 有共同点

Example: The two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。

3. in the interest of: 符合......的利益

Example: The stable and healthy business relations are in the interest of our sides. 稳定健康的贸易关系符合双方的利益。

Dialogue 2

A: Hello, Mr Wang, nice to see you again. How are you?

B: Fine, thank you ,and you?

A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more A: I'm fine, we just moved in our new house. Everything is in a great mess. It's a nightmare. But I’ll appreciate not having to spend so much time commuting to my work every day.

B: Yes, it took me nearly one hour to get here today. Bus service in this area is not so good.

A: Well, will you like a cup of coffee?

B: Thank you, that would be nice.

A: Milk or sugar?

B: Black will do, thank you.

A: So, how's business in your section?

B: Not too bad. We have a lot of work to do as far as our contract George is concerned this time.

A: Then i think you can say a few words about that first.

注释

1. in a mess: 乱成一团

Example: Since 9 O' clock , Mr. Gill has been sorting out the shipping documents which are in a mess in the files. 从九点以来,吉尔小姐一直在整理文件夹里乱成一团的海运单据.

2. commute: 乘通勤车上班

Example: I commute to work from Shenyang to Fushun on weekdays.周一到周五我从沈阳到抚顺乘通勤车上班.

bus commuter 乘通勤汽车上班的人train commuter 乘通勤火车上班的人

3. as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于

Example: As far as i am concerned, i agree with Jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点.

As far as color is concerned, Tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色.

Dialogue 3

A: Will you have a cup of coffee, Mr. Wang?

B: No. Don't bother, please.

A: Of course, i don't know Smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against George. I told you about our negotiating with him in New York three years ago, didn't I?

B: I am sure you did. Can we focus on the final packing today, Mr. Brown? We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We have got some room to maneuver.

A: That's right, George is the head of Marketing Department.

B: What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut.

A: Oh we don't need to worry about that, Mr. Wang. We will just play it by ear.

注释

1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范

Example: We must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。

2. focus on sth. 集中精力于......之上

Example: We should focus our attention on the demands at the overseas market.我们应该集中注意一下海外市场的需求

3. knock sb. down 打倒,使屈服

Example: They are attempting to knock us down in terms of price.他们试图让我们在价格方面让步。

4. keep/bear sth. in mind 记住,牢记(英国都用remember)

Example: Please keep in mind that you'll arrive punctually for the meeting tomorrow.请记住明天开会要准时。

Bear in mind that you can always rely on me.要记住你永远可以依靠我。

商务英语会议对话范文

Conversation 1 meeting A: we need to discuss our work plan for next year. Miss Tang, did you prepare a list of action items? B: yes. Does everyone have a copy? It’s only a draft, so I would appreciate any feedback before I forward it to the other departments. A: I see that expanding our product line tops the list of priorities. Although product development is important, I also think we need to find ways of upgrading our distribution network. B: I’ve asked the marketing department to follow up on that. I intend to incorporate some of their suggestions into the work plan before we submit the final report A: we should also brainstorm with folks in advertising to make sure that our target audience is getting the message. B: we’ll have to be careful about how we present our ideas. Those creative types can be awfully sensitive! A: I’ll speak with the assistant director in the

商务会议常用英语

说到商务会议,是不是立刻想到一群西装革履的白领们坐在一个大会议桌周围,表情严肃地讨论各种文件?确实,商务会议是个严肃的场合,这种会议上的用词非常礼貌,给人的感觉就是“公事公式”。我们来看看在会议上该如何礼貌地引起会议主持的注意、询问和表达意见以及怎样做评论吧! Getting the Chairperson's Attention 引起会议主持的注意 May I have a word? If I may, I think... Excuse me for interrupting. May I come in? Giving Opinions 表达意见 I'm positive that... I (really) feel that... In my opinion... The way I see things... If you ask me ... I tend to think that... Asking for Opinions 询问意见 Are you positive that... Do you (really) think that... (name of participant), can we get your input? How do you feel about...? Commenting 做出评论 That's interesting. I never thought about it that way before. Good point!

商务会议常用英语(二) [ 2006-05-29 10:30 ] 英语中一词多义的现象很普遍。很多词在不同的领域有不同的意思。因此难免造成歧义和误解。当你不明白的时候,你需要别人澄清,当你讲到一个可能产生很多歧义的问题时,你也需要为听众说明。下面是一些商务会议上常用的要求澄清和澄清时要用的“业务”语言,看看你用得上不? Asking for Clarification 要求澄清 I don't quite follow you. What exactly do you mean? 我不太明白你的意思。你到底想说什么呢? I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are getting at. 好像我没太明白你的看法。 Could you explain to me how that is going to work? 你能给我解释一下这个是怎么用的吗? I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please? 我不明白你的意思。你能说得再详细一点吗? Clarifying 澄清 Let me spell it out... 让我解释一下…… Have I made that clear? 明白了吗? Do you see what I'm getting at? 你明白我的意思吗? Let me put this another way... 让我换种方式说明…… I'd just like to repeat that... 我愿意重申一下……商务会议常用英语(三) [ 2006-05-30 10:38 ] 如果你对会议上正在讨论的东西不太不了解,你就得请别人给你提供一些详细的信息。自己不确定是否明白了对方的意思时,就要确认一下。如果别人误会了你的意思,你就要赶快更正。看看下面这些关于请求、确认、和更正的表达,是不是能帮上你的忙呢?

商务谈判英语对话实例

商务谈判英语对话实例 (1) a: you could save a lot if you would order a little more . b: how could we do that ? a: we offer a discount for large orders . b: let me take another look at our requirements . a:如果你单子下得多一点,可以省不少的钱。 b:怎么说呢? a:我们对大量订购有打折。 b:那我们看看我们的需要量有多少。 (2) a: we can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces. b: i'm not sure we can use that many . a: it would represent quite a savings . b: ok, i'll see what i can do . a:订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。 b:我怕我们用不了那么多。 a:这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。 b:好吧,我考虑考虑吧。 (3)

a: why are there three prices quoted for this part ? b: they represent the prices for different quantities. a: i see . b: the more you order , the more you will save . a:这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价? b:那表示不同的量有不同的价钱。 a:原来如此。 b:订购愈多,省的钱愈多。 (4) a: is this your standard price ? b: yes ,it is . a: it seems too high to me b: we can negotiate the unit price for large orders . a:这是你们的基本准价吗? b:是的 a:好像贵了一点。 b:如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。 (5) a: i'm calling about mistake on our last invoice . b: what was it ? a: we should have been given the large quantity price . b: yes ,that is absolutely right .

商务谈判情景对话1

即学即用的商务谈判情景英语对话(一) A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that? B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else. A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that. B: All right. That sounds reasonable. A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combined strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say a few words about that. 1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论 Example: Would you make comments on our women's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论 Oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮 2. have sth. in common: 有共同点 Example: The two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。

商务英语交际常用口语集合

课题一·商务英语交谈常见的几种情况 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。 Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。 Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议! Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗? It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

最新会议英语口语和会议用语及商务用语

常用会议英语 Part A 出席会议常用句(会议前P1,会议中P1-P5,会议后P5) Part B 对话(提出建议P6 请求补充说明P6 表示同意P6 表示反对P7 说明自己的见解P7)Part C 会议常见职位职务英文译名P8 Part A 出席会议常用句 会议前 Greetings ['gri:ti?z] Long time no see. How's business? How's everything? How's it going? How are things? How've you been? Do you have a good trip in China?会议中 Agreeing I think so. I agree. That's it! I agree with you on this point. I think you are right. That’s what I feel. I'm with you. Disagreeing I don't agree. I don't think so. I doubt it. I can't agree. 见面时的寒暄 好久不见。 生意如何? 近来如何? 近来可好? 一切都好吗? 近来还好吧? 中国旅途愉快吧? 会议中表示同意 我也是这样想的。 我赞同。 就是这样! 在这一点,我同意你的意见。 我认为你是对的。 那正是我想说的。 我和你想的一样 表示异议 我不同意 我不这么认为。 我表示怀疑 我不同意. (语气比I don't agree.客气)

I don't agree on this point. I disagree with you. It ’s impossible. Neutrality [nju:'tr ?liti] I have no opinion about that. I see your point, but there ’s a better way. I see that, but is may cause trouble. I understand what you said, but things are not so easy. That ’s true, but don ’t you think it ’s too late? Commenting ['k ?menti ?] That's interesting. Good point! Good thinking. I see what you mean. I get your point. I ’ve never thought that before. Giving Opinions I think …. In my opinion, …… In my view …. Honestly … Personally,… Asking for Opinions What do you think of the idea? 在这一点上我们意见分歧 我不同意你的意见。 那是不可能的. 表示中立 我对此没有任何意见。 我明白的你观点,不过还有更好的办法。 我明白这一点,不过它可能会招来麻烦。 你说的我了解,但事情并非那么简单。 这是真的,但你不觉得太迟了吗? 做出评论 很有意思。 有道理! 好想法。 我知道你的意思了。 我明白你的意思了。 我还从没那样想过。 表达个人意见 我认为…. 依我之见 在我看来, 坦诚地说,… 我个人认为…… 征求他人意见 你认为这个主意怎样? 关于这个报告,你觉得如何?

国际商务谈判情景对话

Jason: Nice to meet you, my name is Jason Brown, the human resource manager of Pangda Company, this is our general manager Jason. Jerry: Nice to meet you, Mr. Brown, I am Jerry White the deputy of Qihang training company and this is my assistant Neil. Jason: Glad to see you Neil. Now that we are all here, let's begin the talk, shall we?Jerry: That is OK, Mr. Brown. Since we have receive your request, we have made a proposal on the training project, can we show it to you right now? Jason: Y es, please. Neil: Well, we have prepared a variety of training projects and we plan complete it in 100 days. The cost of this project will depend on the types of training, the manage training will cost 600 ponds per day and the sale training will cost 500 ponds per day. If you don't have any questions, we would like start this agreement at any time you like. Jason: We truly consider your company will do a good work and have no question on the training project, But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. Jerry: Y ou think we about be asking for more? Jason: That's not exactly what I had in mind. We think the price is a little high, as a matter of fact, our company will send dozens of people in this training. We want you can reduce the price with number up. Jerry: I am sorry, we can not agree it. As the training prepared, we will begin the class no matter how many people attend it. It really makes no difference. Jason: Y es, we know this problem; however, with so many people trained dozens of days, it is really a volume sale. We need a discount is reasonable. Jerry: OK, we can understand you, in that case, we'd like give you a 5 percent discount if you can attend 80 days' training; if more than 100 days, we can give you another 5 percent discount. Jason: Thank you for your understanding, but as a large company, many things may happen in some days, it is really difficult for us to ensure 80 days no more than 100 days. We will appreciate it very much if you can reduce 100 ponds per day.

最新整理商务谈判中英文对话

商务谈判中英文对话 务英语用词明白易懂、正式规范、简短达意、语言平实。用词方面多使用常用词,以保证所用词语具有国际通用性,保证能为普通大寡所理解,但又不能过于口语化,即商务英语所使用的语言不能过于非正式。下面学习啦小编整理了商务谈判中英文对话,供你阅读参考。 商务谈判中英文对话:实用对话A: G o o d m o r n i n g, M i s s. G l a d t o m e e t y o u.早上好,很高兴见到你。 B:G o o d m o r n i n g,M r .g a l d t o h a v e t h e o p p o r t u n i t y o f v i s t i n g y o u r c o m p a n y a n d I h o p e t o c o n c l u d e s o m e b u s i n e s s w i t h y o u。很兴奋能有机会.拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 A:I t h i n k s o,a n d I d o n t b e l i e v e w e v e m e t.我们以前没有见过吧? B:N o,I d o n t t h i n k w e h a v e.我想没有。 A:M y n a m e i s L i S u n g-l i n我叫李松林。 B:M y n a m e i s C h e e r y S m i t h.您好,我是切莉史蜜斯 A:H e r e s m y n a m e c a r d.这是我的名片。

B:A n d h e r e s m i n e.这是我的。 A:I m o u r s a l e s r e p r e s e n t a t i v e,h o w d o y o u d o,w h a t c a n I d o f o r y o u.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗? B: O u r c o m p a n y w i l l b u y i n a b a t c h o f c o m p t e r s, a s t h e p r o c u r e m e n t m a n a g e r s e c r e t a r y,I w a n t t o g e t t o k n o w y o u r p r o d u c t.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。 A:O u r c o m p a n y e n g a g e d i n i m p o r t a n d e x p o r t t r a d e f o r5y e a r s,h a s m a n y p r o f e s s i o n a l a n d q u a l i f i e d p a r t n e r s. C o m p a n y i n g o o d s t a n d i n g, d e v e l o p e d m a n y l o n g-t e r m p a r t n e r s,l o o k f o r w a r d t o w o r k i n g w i t h y o u.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。 B:I w a n t t o k n o w m o r e a b o u t y o u r c o m p a n y s p r o d u c t s,I h o p e y o u c a n p r o v i d e m e w i t h t h i s. B e l i e v e t h a t t h r o u g h t h e c o o p e r a t i o n w i t h y o u r c o m p a n y,w e w i l l e x p a n d m a r k e t s h a r e i n C h i n a, C h i n a s c o n s u m e r d e m a n d i s v e r y s t r o n g。我想了解

商务谈判情景模拟实训方案

商务谈判情景模拟 实训方案

中国公司收购美国服装厂商务谈判策划方案 一、谈判双方公司背景 甲方公司(中国) 以生产服装为主,且有一定的资金积累,想在美国办厂扩大规模。 乙方公司(美国) 以服装生产为主,并有一定的技术实力和销售渠道,但由于资金不足,面临破产,寻求投资方。 二、谈判团队组成 甲方公司(中国) 总经理:张星 财务部经理:姜梦莎 总经理秘书:王欣 乙方公司(美国) 总经理:丁飞 财务部经理:刘泽琪 三、双方利益及优劣势分析 甲方(中国)公司核心利益:1、以优惠的价格收购乙方(美国)公司,取得该方的技术及销售渠道。 2、保持双方合作关系。 乙方(美国)公司利益: 1、用最高的价格,增加利润。 2、促成双方合作关系。

甲方(中国)公司优势: 1、有多个供货商可供我方选择。 2、我方是一个迅速发展的公司,并有一定的资金支持。 甲方(中国)公司劣势: 1、我方对美国服装市场行情不很了解,技术和销售渠道的欠缺。 乙方(美国)公司优势: 1、有一定的技术实力和销售渠道。 乙方(美国)公司劣势: 1、由于资金不足,面临破产,急需寻求投资方。 四、谈判目标 三、最理想目标收购价: 甲方(中国)公司:150万美元 乙方(美国)公司:200万美元 四、可接受目标收购价: 甲方(中国)公司:155万美元 乙方(美国)公司:180万美元 五、最低目标(底线): 甲方(中国)公司:160万美元 乙方(美国)公司:160万美元 五、谈判程序及具体策略 (一)开局阶段:相互谈判成员介绍。寒暄问候。入场,注意礼仪和服装; 1、目标:为谈判营造良好的氛围,明确共同议程、议题并约定

【优质文档】国际会议英语表达实例-word范文模板 (17页)

本文部分内容来自网络整理,本司不为其真实性负责,如有异议或侵权请及时联系,本司将立即删除! == 本文为word格式,下载后可方便编辑和修改! == 国际会议英语表达实例 篇一:常用翻译技巧在国际学术研讨会开幕式致辞汉译英中的运用实例 龙源期刊网 .cn 常用翻译技巧在国际学术研讨会开幕式致辞汉译英中的运用实例 作者:赵闯 来源:《文理导航》201X年第03期 【摘要】科学领域进行国际合作的一个重要形式是召开国际学术研讨会。一篇好的开幕式汉译英致辞将起到画龙点睛和鼓舞士气的作用。本文将通过实例探 讨常用翻译技巧在国际学术研讨会开幕式致辞汉译英中的运用,希望抛砖引玉,给各位科技领域从事翻译工作的同仁提供一些启示,从而促进科技领域国际合 作事业的发展。 【关键词】翻译技巧;学术研讨会;开幕式致辞;汉译英 人类发展过程中所面临的许多共同问题,如粮食和水、贫困和平等、能源和环境、气候变化等给世界各国政府提出了挑战。应对上述挑战的唯一途径就是不 能再像以往一样得过且过,而是应该积极寻求解决途径,制定相应的政策,采 取必要的措施,鼓励和资助全球科学家进行国际合作,为各国政府制定政策提 供以实证为基础的科学依据。科学领域进行国际合作的一个重要形式就是召开 国际学术研讨会。一篇好的开幕式汉译英致辞将起到画龙点睛和鼓舞士气的作用。本文将通过实例探讨常用翻译技巧在国际学术研讨会开幕式致辞汉译英中 的运用,希望抛砖引玉,给各位科技领域从事翻译工作的同仁提供一些启示, 从而促进科技领域国际事业的发展。 一、减词 开幕式致辞的开篇首先要提及参会贵宾。中文习惯是在称谓前加“尊敬的”或“亲爱的”等形容词,一般英译时应遵循英语行文习惯,采用减词技巧,对这 类形容词不进行翻译。例一:尊敬的本杰明主席、尊敬的帕维尔教授 译文:President Benjamin, Professor Pavel

商务英语课堂:如何举办商务会议

商务英语课堂:如何举办商务会议 尽管大家都知道开展商务会议很重要,但具体落实下来,让人走神和超时的会议还是“比比皆是”。不管参加会议的对象是谁,以下十条都值得谨记,有助于帮你开展一次成功的商务沟通会议。 对商务英语感兴趣的童鞋,分享你们点视频课堂。: 听课地址:https://www.360docs.net/doc/2b19052279.html,/sessionhalll.html?uid=sophie 里面有一些商务课,老师是外教,内容关于高效商务沟通、战略员工管理、实战市场管理、办公室英语等等,相信对你们有帮助。注册账号后可免费听3节。近期想报班提高商务英语水平的,也可以了解下这家培训机构:乐知英语,学员中有很多企业和商务人士。 言归正传,如何办好商务会议,以下是会议流程以及一些值得注意的事情。 1、决定会议目标(Determine the objective)并作好相应准备 一个清晰的目标会给会议定好方向和基调(set the tone and determine the direction properly)。这个目标是具体的(specific)也是可测的(measurable)——最好是可量化的。与此同时提前通知与会者(attendees)作好准备:如果你期望与他们来场头脑风暴(brainstorm),就得至少让他们知道要带着想法参会;你期望是一次学习型会议,至少通知他们会议时间并叮嘱带好纸笔。

2、决定是否有必要面对面开会 Ask yourself if a meeting is really necessary. 会议成本是很昂贵的,不光是支付员工工资上的花费,还包括因此而产生的机会成本——与会者可能因为你的安排而打乱半天的工作计划。有些会议完全可以通过邮件、电话,Skype 等方式替代——不一定非要把大家都聚在一起讨论一些无关痛痒的小事情。 3、邀请一些能作决定的人(invite decision-makers) 总有一个人或部门是会议目标落实的监督人(monitor)——把TA邀请进来。如果实在不行,TA的下属(subordinate)也可以:作为上级(supervisor)的代表或者至少作好会议笔记(take notes)并在之后向上级汇报(report)。 4、按例会的方式处理例会 诸如跟下属碰碰头(touch base with employees)或者交流一下进度报告(status report)的会议一般就控制在15分钟以内。 5、安排好会议作息(Schedule strategically) 避免周一早晨(或者任何工作时段的开始)、周五下午(或者任何工作时段的结束)开会——让自己和同事都舒服一点的安排总是更合适的。 6、设定与会时间长度and stick to it: 超时的会议总是让与会者失去耐心和关注重点(to cause attendees to lose patience and focus)。最有产出的会议总是开始和结束都很准时(start on time and end on time)的会议。 7、制定好会议议程(prioritize the agenda): 别把最重要的说在最后面,也别说些无关紧要的话题。你要考虑到因为工作关系有些人是可能提前离会的——Make sure you have accomplished your goals related to them before they leave(在他们离场前确保已经交待清楚了与他们相关的会议目标)。 8、遵守会议议程(stick to the agenda): 开会前给确认与会的每人发一张agenda,里边有例行的程序包括从apologies到action,哪些人因有事缺席到规划下次会议前应完成的事项,程序完整且按其严格执行。虽然人是灵活的、可以对一些特殊情况随机应变,但提前制定会议议程的目的就是为了第一防止所有情况都成为特殊情况,第二使会议内容更有条理、也方便日后回顾并整理成档案查询。当然我们可能也都确实遇到过有些同事喜欢岔开话题(sometimes just for atmospheric relaxation)的情况,这时候会议组织者要做的就是适时地step in and suggest that they talk after the meeting or schedule a separate discussion。 9、用讲故事的方式传递概念(Deliver concepts through stories):特别是对一些难理解的模型(especially models that are difficult to understand)最好采用此方式。 10、有一个清晰的结尾(to wrap it up clearly):“重申“会议决定、截止日期(reiterate decisions and deadlines),阐明所须的后续行动(clarify follow-up actions required)。

商务谈判对话

(准备好礼物、签约合同、双方谈判者的名牌,两国国旗) 1、进场、落座(握手欢迎,面带微笑) A1.B1总,您好!欢迎欢迎欢迎(随行人员:您好,您好,您好……) 2、寒暄 A1.B1总你们今天辛苦了。昨天晚上休息得怎么样,还习惯吗?对我们的安排还满意吗? B1.贵公司给我们安排的酒店非常舒适。 A1.饭菜还和您胃口吗? B1.哈哈哈,中国饮食文化博大精深,昨天我们真是大饱口福呀~ A1.我们公司呢特意给您准备了一份中国小礼物(起立,双手递上),希望您能够喜欢(此处应该有礼物,加亮!!) B1.(起立,双手接过)A1总,您真是太客气了,礼物我非常喜欢。 3、切入主题,介绍谈判代表 A1.再次欢迎各位谈判代表来中国进行业务洽谈,希望我们这次能够合作愉快。B1总,那我们现在可以开始了吗? B1.好的,可以开始了。 A1.首先呢,我想请我的助理来介绍下我方的代表。 A2.(起立)现在呢,由我来介绍下我方的代表。这是我方总经理A1(A1起立,你们好); 这是我方市场部经理A3,这是我方采购部部长A4,这是我方技术总监A5,还有这是我方法律顾问A6。我是总经理助理A2,你们好!(坐下) B1.现在呢由我方秘书来介绍一下我方的人员。 B2.这是我们的执行总监B1(B1起立,大家好),这是我们的销售部经理B3,这是我方财务总监B4,这是我方技术总监B5,还有这是我方法律顾问B6。我是助理B2。(坐下) 4、双方进行第一轮磋商(旁白A2) B1.在前期的谈判中,我们对你方提出的合同价格并不是十分满意,为了尽快促成合作,我方在“十一”之际与贵方谈判,希望这次双方能达成一致的意见。 A1.我方对贵方所表现的诚意再次表示感谢。经过慎重的考虑,决定在原来的报价基础上再提高10万美元,也就是225万美元。您看怎么样? B4. 贵方报价实在太低,恕我们对这次报价很难认同。我方建议合同报价为240万美元。 下面由我公司的销售部经理B3给出最新的市场调查情况。 B3. 好的,下面由我来说一下。我公司一直致力于开发高端的技术产品,研发的技术产品在美国、欧洲以致世界市场上都得到很好的反响。根据市场部分析,近年来我公司在中国市

商务会议常用英语对话

商务会议常用英语对话 商务会议常用英语对话(1) 商务会议常用英语对话(2) 商务会议常用英语对话(1) Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lo t about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 What line of business are you in? 你做那一行? Keep in touch. 保持联系。

Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 Do n’t mention it. 别客气 Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。 I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。 Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品? Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

商务英语写作常用句型集合

欢迎各位员工及家属参与。 All staff and their family members are welcome. 董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。 The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。 There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention. This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department. 这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。 Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information. 有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884 We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive. 借此机会感谢大家的配合。 We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november. 我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。 Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。 You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball. 盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会 希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复. l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july. 晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。 Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us. Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating 请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。 Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60. 虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。 You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted. 您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。 Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business. 凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。 We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found. 从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。 我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。 We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month. 我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。 We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders. 对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。 We apologize again for any inconvenience.

相关文档
最新文档