外经贸英语函电 英译汉

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Letter 4

1.We are interested in your Mickey Mouse stationery .Please send us a quotation CIF Dalian ,China . 我公司意欲购买贵方的“米老鼠”牌文具。请报中国大连的保险费加运费价格。

2 . We shall be pleased to receive more information on this matter .

我们愿得到有关此事的更多信息

3 . Under separate cover , we have sent you our samples ,our catalogue and price list .

另函附寄样品,目录和价格表

4. We run a retail business of high quality goods for which we obtain high prices . 我们从事优质优价的高档商品的零售服务

5 . We use the best quality material and the high standard of workmanship will appeal to the selective customer .

我们用料讲究,上乘的工艺更能吸引高品位的顾客

6 . We heard that you are able to supply larger quantities at more competitive prices so that we prefer to buy from you .

听说贵公司能够大量供货,且价格较低,我公司打算在贵处购买

7 . At present supply exceeds demand on building material market at our end .

目前我方建材市场供过于求

8. Please inform us how much coal you require annually .

请告知我们你方对煤的年需求量是多少

9 . We have been in the toy trade for nearly 20 years .

我们从事玩具贸易已经将近20 年了

10 . Enclosed please find a copy of our latest price list .

随信附寄一份我方的最新价目表,请查收

第五章

1 . For your information , our offers usually remain open for a week

请注意,我们的报价有效期通常为一周。

2 . We would like to make the following offer , subject to your acceptance within 10 days

我方愿意作如下报价,但以你方10 天之内接受有效

3. As demand for our tea has been increasing since last year, we are unable to make you the offer as requested.

由于自去年以来对我们茶叶的需求量不断增加,所以我们无法按贵方的要求报价。

4. the maximum we can supply is only half of your order because our stocks are low at present

因为现在存货不多,只能供应所订货量的一半。

5. We have quoted our most favorable prices so that we can not be able to entertain any counter. 该报价为最惠价,恕不还价

6. This products are in heavy demand and the supply is limited, we strongly recommend you to accept this offer as soon as you can.

此产品需求量很大,且供应有限,建议尽快接受该发盘。

7. In order to enable the products competitive, you should quote us the lowest possible price

为了使产品具有竞争力,你方应报尽可能低的价格。

8 . We offer you firm subject to reply here within one week from today.

兹报实盘,以自本日起一周之内你方回复为准。

9. We are favorable to your proposal

我们同意你方的建议。

10.At your request we make you an offer as follows

应你方要求,我们现报盘如下:

Unit9

We await the favor of your commands which shall have our prompt attention

恭候你方来函订货,我们将予以迅速处理

In accordance with your offer , we are ready to purchase 500 school desks at $40.00 each

根据你方的报盘,我方准备以单价40 美元购买500 张学生课桌

Please repeat last season’s order for 400 sets of textbooks

请按上季订单,再订购教材400 套

We are willing to purchase 50 case of china tea sets , provided that you sell them at a price not exceeding ¥100.00 per set

我们欲购买50 箱陶瓷茶具,前提是单价不超过人民币100 元

Please give this order your best attention, and send them by express

请尽力妥善安排此订货,并以快递寄出

UNIT 11

neutral packing 中性包装packing charges 包装费用

Mark the cases with the wording “FRAGILE” and “HANDLE WITH CARE”,and number consecutively.

各箱上均需标注“易碎”和“小心轻放”的字样,同时加上连续编号

We are afraid that we shall have to charge more for the designated packing, as it calls for extra labor and cost.

我们对指定包装要收取更高的费用,因为需要附加劳动力和成本

To our surprise, the cases are intact but the contents are short.

令我们非常吃惊的是,箱子完好无损,但是其内所装货物数量短缺

A well-designed, beautifully-decorated package helps sell the goods

设计良好,装帧精美的包装有助于销售

The sun-flower oil is supplied in tins of 10 kilograms net, four tins to a crate.

葵花籽油每桶净重10 公斤,每箱装4 桶

Tea must be packed in wooden cases lined with water-proof material

茶叶必须装在有防水内衬的木箱里.

The packing must be in line with local consumers’ preference.

包装必须符合当地消费者的喜好

It is necessary to take precautions to protect the goods from moisture

有必要采取预防措施是货物避免受潮

This credit valid until September 17, 2001 in Switzerland for payment available against the presentation of following documents

本信用证在2001年9月17日在瑞土到期前, 凭提交以下单据付款

相关文档
最新文档