酒店前台接待用语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
酒店前台接待日常用语第一部分问候
1. Welcome to haiyatt gard en Hotel . I ' m ***, what should I call you, please? 欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?
2. Good morni ng/afterno on/eve ning, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4.If you have any problems, please feel free to con tact us .
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。
Part 2 Helpi ng to Check- in
第二部分帮助入住
1. Please have a seat for a while I ' ll help you with thenspeciedure.
请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I you right
'II return them to away after the check-i n procedure.
请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。
3. How many ni ghts will you stay this time?
这次入住您会住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smok ing room or non-smok ing room?
您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?
5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?
Here is your room key and the breakfast coup on. Would you please sig n here?
这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now
I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。
Part 3 Providi ng Service During Stay ing
第三部分居停期间提供服务
Regular Service 常规服务
(1) Please wait a sec on d. I ' ll tran sfer it for you..
请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。
(2) Because so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。
In ternet Service 网络服务
There is free broadba nd Internet access in every room , conn ector plug is on the desk.
写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。
(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service cen ter, so the Internet is
disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It ' II be recovered soon.
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一
下就会恢复正常。
(3) Ok, I ' ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.
好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。
About the Laundry 关于洗衣
The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected betwee n 6pm to 8 am will be retur ned at 2pm on the n ext day.
上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。
For the laun dry, the regular service is with in 8 hours and the express service is with in 5hours. 普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。
(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we ' ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can ' t guarantee that we can remove it totally.
您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。
⑷---Could you send some one up for my laun dry, please?
请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?
===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.
好的,我们的服务员马上到。
Medical Service 医疗服务
(1) You don ' t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?
你看上去有些不舒服,还好吧?
(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well rece ntly?
我感到头晕,喉咙痛。还有,最近都睡不好。
(3) Don ' t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .
不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。
(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, cough ing, or n ausea?
还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?
(5) Th e doctor said you have got the flu. She ' ll prescribe some medicine for
you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You ' d better stay in bed for one or two days.
医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好
在床上休息一两天。