物管处日常中英文

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

物管处:

1、——可以帮我把这份文件发到台湾吗?

Could you help me to fax this to Taiwan?

——很抱歉。我们这里的传真机不可以发国际传真。

Sorry, this fax-machine is not for international.

2、我想要借用一下梯子?

May I borrow this ladder/stepladder?

3、请帮我把这份文件复印3份。

Please give me three copies of this paper for me, thank you!

4、最近有一段时间不在家,可以把钥匙托管在物业吗?

We will be out for some days. Shall we put our keys here?

5、——可以请物业帮忙接收一下快递吗?

Could you receive the EMS for me?

——好的,请先签一下委托书。

Ok, please sign this letter of attorney.

维修用语:

1、

我们家的净水器出水小,可以请师傅过来维修一下吗?

There’s something wrong with our water cleaner/purifier. Could you ask somebody to have a look?

2、

厨房里的水槽下方漏水。

There is water leaking from somewhere in the kitchen.

3、

次卧窗户漏水

Water leaking in the guest room

4、

客厅墙面有裂缝/发霉

There’s a fissur e/mildew in the wall of our living room.

5、

北阳台天花涂料脱落

The painting on the ceiling of the north balcony is falling off.

6、

厨房水槽上水龙头松动

The tap/water faucet in the kitchen is loosen.

7、

客卫卫生间马桶堵塞

The closestool in the guest’s washing room is blocked up.

8、

客卫台盆龙头漏水

The tap/water faucet in the guest washroom is leaking.

9、

——主卧灯不亮

The light in the main bedroom couldn’t be switched on.

——家里是否备有灯泡?是否需要我们提供?

Do you have any spare bulb at home?

Do you need our light bulb?

——家里没有。师傅上来的时候带过来吧。

No, I don’t h ave. Please bring some.

10、

——物管处吗?这里是*幢*室,家里现在没有电?

Is that management office? This is Unit *, Block *.

There is no electricity now. We are in dark.

——您好!您家的电费最近交了吗?

Yes. What can I do for you?(回答第一句的业主来电)

Did you pay the electricity bill?

——已付过。

Yes, I did.

——那好,请您在家稍等,我们请师傅上门帮您查看。

Ok. Please wait for a moment. I’ll ask our worker to come and have a check.

11、

家里热水炉坏,没有热水

We couldn’t get hot water from the hot-water stove. Maybe there is something wrong with it. 12、

空调不能制暖/制冷,制冷/制热效果不好

Air conditioner is not good. There is no hot/cold air.

13、

——我想要挂一幅画/装一盏灯。

I have a picture/painting to hang up.

/ I want to hang up a picture/painting

——好的。不过这是要预约的。周一至周五9点至下午5点半安装。我帮您看一下时间。*月*日*点可以吗?

Ok. But you should make a reservation. Nine a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Mon. to Fri. xxxxxxx(?月?日),is that OK?

——好的

OK. That’s right.

保洁服务:

1、——我想要预约一下打扫。

I want to make a reservation to have my house cleaned.

——好的,请问您是要全套保洁还是需要钟点服务?

Ok. What kind of cleaning do you want? The whole set or part-time service?

——那是怎么收费的呢?

How much is the fee/price?

——全套保洁是按你房子的大小计算,钟点服务是15元/小时。

The whole set service is according to your house. The part-time service is 15 RMB per hour.

2、我想要找人打扫一下厨房。

Is there anyone could help me clean the kitchen?

3、——我想要请你们擦一下窗户。

I’d like to have someone clean my windows.

——好的。擦玻璃是按平方计算价格的。3元/平方。

Ok. 3 RMB or one square meter.

会所服务:

1、——我想预定一下网球场/篮球场?

I want to book the tennis/basketball court.

——好的,网球场**元/场,篮球场**元/场。

2、——我想要预定烧烤区

BBQ

——好的。请问什么时候?

What time do you want/prefer?

——*月*号*点至*点。

——好的。请问需要木炭跟固体酒精吗,还是您自备?

Do you need our wood coal or solid alcohol?

——需要的。价格是多少呢?

相关文档
最新文档