人教版中考英语复习句子翻译练习 有答案

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

人教版中考翻译练习题

1.你越运动,越健康。

The more you have sports, the healthier you will be.

2.布鲁斯太太对学生非常亲切,以致于学生们把她当作自己的母亲。

Mrs Bruce was so kind to her students that they regarded her as their mother. 3.通过听英语电影的对话,我的发音也提高了。

My pronunciation has been improved as well by listening to the conversations in English movies.

4.人们已经不再害怕禽流感了。(bird flu禽流感)

People are not afraid of bird flu any more.

5.我想学习新单词和更多语法,这样我就能对英语电影有更好的理解。

I want to learn new words and more grammar so that I can have a better

understanding of English movies.

6.刚才她激动得说不出话来。

She was too excited to say a word just now. /She was so excited that she couldn’t say a word just now.

7.多么美好的一天!

What a good day!

8.比尔想知道明年他们是否还会再吃粽子。

Bill wonders whether they will have zongzi again next year.

9.我们正在忙着为考试做准备。

We are busy getting ready for the examination.

10.我认为你的答案不对。

I don’t think your answer is right.

11.我花了两个小时读这篇小说。

I spent two hours (in)reading this novel.

12.我想知道明天是否会下雨。

I want to know if it will rain tomorrow.

13.如果明天不下雨,我就回家。

If it does n’t rain tomorrow, I will go home.

14.你昨天花了多长时间做作业?

How long did it take you to finish your homework yesterday?

15.她问我是否知道这是谁的笔?

She asked me if I knew whose pen it was.

16.您能告诉我如何去附近的一家餐馆吗?

Could you please tell me how I can get to a nearby restaurant?

17.他将一直工作到5点钟。

He wil l be working until 5 o’clock.

18.这个小男孩直到他妈妈回来才睡觉。

The little boy didn’t go to bed until his mother came back.

19.在去上班的路上,我遇到了一位老同学。

I met an old classmate of mine on my way to work.

20.她过去常常和朋友们闲逛,但是现在几乎不可能了。

She used to hang out with friends, but it is almost impossible now.

21.老师为帮助她的学生赢得英语竞赛而感到自豪。

The teacher took pride in helping his students win the English competition.

22.这个风筝是用纸做的。

This kite is made of paper.

23.那个椅子是由一个老木匠(carpenter)制作的。

The chair was made by an old carpenter.

24.其中的一些树将被做成纸。

Some of the trees will be made into paper.

25.这种酒是用小麦酿成的。

This kind of wine/ The wine is made from wheat.

26.这辆车由上海制造。

The car is made in Shanghai.

27.当我们到达时,门被锁上了,因此我们按了门铃。

The door was locked when we arrived, so we rang the bell.

28.据报道,北京的雾霾(haze)引起了很多问题。

It is reported that the haze in Beijing caused many problems.

29.我会尽最大的努力阻止他犯同样的错误。

I will try my best to stop my son from making the same mistake.

30.父母应该给青少年自己作决定的机会。(被动语态)

Teenagers should be given chances to make their own decisions.

31.老师允许他进教室。

The teacher allowed him to go into the classroom.

32.我们不允许在公共场所吸烟。

We don’t allow smoking in public places.

33.不要如此担心,一切都会好起来的。

D on’t be so worried.

E verything will be fine.

34.长途旅行之后,你一定累了。

You must be tired after the long journey.

35.梅宁愿再等一个小时,也不愿意叫醒她母亲。因为她太累了。

Han Mei preferred to wait for another hour rather than wake her up because her mother was too tired.

36.我更喜欢待在家里,而不喜欢外出。

I prefer staying at home to going out.

37.我更喜欢能让我思考的书。

I prefer books that/which give me something to think about.

38.火车本应在半小时之前到达。

The train is supposed to arrive half an hour ago.

39.站在很多人面前讲话使我紧张。

Speaking in front of many people makes me nervous.

40.我们应学会如何与老师、同学和睦相处。

You should learn how to get on well with your teachers and classmates.

41.如果明天不下雨的话,我将和父母一起去动物园。

相关文档
最新文档