有关英语情诗朗诵带翻译 同学情诗朗诵

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

有关英语情诗朗诵带翻译同学情诗朗诵

英语诗歌是英语语言的瑰宝,是学习英语语言必要的媒介材料。它有助于培养英语学习兴趣,提高学生的审美情趣,因而在切实可行

的操作下,能够推进大学英语素质教育。了有关英语情诗带翻译,欢

迎阅读!

Love Me Little, Love Me Long

爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长

Norton

诺顿

Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.

爱我少一点,爱我久一点,这是我歌儿的主旨

Love that is too hot and strong Burh soon to waste.

爱的太浓太烈,便很快焚尽为尘

Still, I would not have thee cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;

可我也不想你冷漠无情,不要太怯弱,不要太张狂;

Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.

那一直延续到老的爱不会顷刻间凋零

Love me little, love me long, is the burden of my song.

爱我少一点,爱我久一点,这是我歌儿的主旨

If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;

如果你爱我太多,它将无法坚如磐石;

Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.

爱我少一点,会更好的因为我害怕结束

I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent

少一点我也十分满足,我只要一点就足够,

Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.

只要全心全意做我不渝的伴侣

Love me little, love me long,

爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,

Is the burden of my song.

这是我内心的歌唱

Say thou lov'st me while thou live;

只要你说爱我一生一世,

I to thee my love will give,

我就对你把爱心献上,

Never dreaming to deceive

从此爱你绝不改变,

Whiles that life endures.

从此爱你地久天长

Nay, and after death, in sooth, 真的,即使离开人世,

I to thee will keep my truth,

一颗爱心挚着顽强;

As now, when in my May of youth;

正值青春年少,

This my love assures.

这誓言我也不会遗忘

Love me little, love me long, 爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,

Is the burden of my song.

这是我内心的歌唱

Constant love is moderate ever, 恒久的爱情永远温馨,

And it will through life persever;

人生的长路鲜花绽放;

Give me that, with true endeavor

只需行动表明心迹,

I will it restore.

我会送你一片春光

A suit of durance let it be,

让情意绵延不断,

For all weathers that for me, 带我历尽雨雪风霜;

For the land or for the sea, 走遍天涯海角,

Lasting evermore.

哪怕山隔水挡

Love me little, love me long, 爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,

Is the burden of my song.

这是我内心的歌唱

Winter's cold, or summer's heat, 冬天的严寒,夏日的酷暑,

Autumn's tempests on it beat, 还有秋季的雨暴风狂,

It can never know defeat,

面对这些百折不挠,

Never can rebel.

永远不会屈服投降

Such the love that I would gain, 我想得到的爱直言相告,

Such the love, I tell thee plain, 我想得到的爱 __;

Thou must give, or woo in vain;

否则我们就此分手道别,

So to thee, farewell!

否则你的求婚便是徒劳一场!

Love me little, love me long, 爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长,

Is the burden of my song.

这是我内心的歌唱

The Wolf and Love

狼和爱情

by Wang Zhi

王植

who has eaten

是谁吃了爱情的

the last rib of love

最后一根肋骨后

and spread his snores

相关文档
最新文档