英文电影欣赏:功夫熊猫

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

他们发明的焰火

给城里的人们带来了快乐和繁荣

For they have invented fireworks.

但他们的儿子-沈王

But their son, Lord Shen

有一个令人吃惊的发现

Saw darker path in the fireworks.

焰火在带来欢乐的同时

What can brought color and joy

被此事困扰着的孔雀夫妇请教了先知

Shen trouble parent consult to a Soothsayer.

先知预测如果沈王沉迷于此的话

She foretold that if Shen continue down to this dark path,

他会被穿着黑白战衣的战士所击败

He will be defeated by the warrior of black and white.

年轻的沈王想要改变自己的命运

The Young Lord set out to change his fate.

但他在实施一个计划杀掉所有黑白相间的动物

But what he did next, only sealed.

当沈王完成计划骄傲地回到了父母那里时

Shen returned to his parents for a prize.

沈王最终被永远驱逐出城

He was banned from the city forever.

他发誓要报仇

But Shen swore revenge.

总有一天他要让所有人臣服于他的爪下

Some day, he will return and all of China will bow at his feet. 快要完成了沈王爷但金属不够了

Almost done, Lord Shen. But we ran out of metal.

到偏远的村庄去看看尽可能找到更多的铁

Search the fartest villages, find more metal.

外面一片混乱

it is chaos out there,

伙计们给我点信任好吗?

Guys, come on, Give me a little of credit.

我特意放他跑掉的

I mean for hi'm to get away.

因为这是个阴谋一个陷阱

Cause it's a trick of a plan.

我在想...弄清他的整体计划

I was thinking, figure out what he planned.

完全说不通你什么意思啊当然能讲通

That makes no sense. What do you mean?

你几乎抓到了沈王爷发生了什么?

you have Shen what happend?

退下吧

Stay down.

我最后一次见到我父母的时候孔雀在那里

The peacock was there the last time i saw my parent 但我无法眼睁睁看着朋友送死

But i can’t watch my friend be killed.

也许你也无法看我去送死? 别做个胆小鬼

Hey maybe you can watch me be killed.

你错了先知我们今晚就起航直达胜利

You are wrong, Sooth Sayer, We sail to victory tonight. 你的魔法熊猫就是个大笨蛋

Your magic panda, clearly a fool.

你刚刚摧毁了你祖先的家园

You just destroyed your ancestor home Shen.

那只是必要的牺牲

A trivial scarify

整个中原将会是我的奖品

when all of China is my reward

你选的这条路没有终点

The coup you choose to fill have no bottom.

是时候停止这些疯狂的举动了

It is time to stop this madness.

因为这样你的父母才能够安息

So your parent can rest in peace.

他们不应该那样对我但我会让事情重回正轨的

They failed me, But i will make it right.

以至于放逐你使他们自责至死

that having to send you away.

死者只存在于过去

They died there, in the past.

释放先知她对我没用了

Set Soothsayer free, She is no use to me.

幸福是要自己争取的

Happiness must be taken.

如果这些武器离开这里那中原大地就要陷落了

If all those weapon leave the building, China will fall

那我们就毁掉这里

We bring down the building.

我感觉不到我的脸了

I can't feel my face.

孔雀元年切

相关文档
最新文档