国税局服务大厅常用英语翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

一.登记时文明用语:(Civilized words for registration.)

1.How do you do!Please sit down!

您好!您请这边坐。

2.Which registration do you want to handle?

请问您办理哪项登记?

3.Please present your industrial and commercial registration and certificate of opening bank accounts.

请出示您的工商登记和银行开户书。

4.This is tax register table.Please fill in and seal it according to the requirements.

这是税务登记表,请您按要求填写并加盖公章。

5.We will handle it soon after checking.Please wait for the information.

我们审核后会尽快办理,请听侯通知。

6.Goodbey!

请走好!再见。

三.微机征收时文明用语:(Civilized words for levying taxs by computer. )

1.Please present your taxs returns.

请出示您的纳税申报表。

2.Please declare your paying taxs procedure at X window.

请您到X号窗口申报纳税手续。

3.Plsease sign your name and seal here.

请您在这里签名盖章。

4.The X item of your declaration form is wrong,please check it again carefully.

您的申报表X项申报有误请再仔细审核一遍。

5.Sorry,we're making efforts to fix a breakdown of the computer ,please wait for a moment.

对不起机器出故障正在排除,请稍等。

6.I'm sorry for making you wait for so long .

对不起,让您久等了。

7.These are your tax receipt tax returns,please check them according to numbers and take them carefully.

这是您的税票和申报表回执,请核对号收好。

8.Your company didn't declare and pay taxs according to rules last month,please pay delated payment and fine .This is payment book.

贵单位上月未按规定申报纳税,请先交滞纳金和罚款,这是缴款书。

9.Please take your tax receipt and report form, goodbye.

请收好您的税票和报表,您走好。

五.销售发票时文明用语:(Civilized words for selling invoice.)

1.Pleaase present your copy of certificate of tax registration and invoice buying book.

请出示您的税务登记证副本,和发票领购薄。

2.Which kind of invoice do you want to buy?

请问您要买何种发票。

3.Please let the commissioner sign on the invoice buying book.

请您先找专管员在发票领购薄上签字。

4.There are many problems in your used invoice.We will decide whether to sell new invoice to you.Please understand.

您用过的发票问题不少,我们要核查后再决定是否卖给你发票,请谅解。

5.Please check the coupon and small change.

请清点一下票证和零钱。

6.Please preserve your invoice well.

请注意保管好您的发票。

七.接待业户来访时文明用语:(Civilized words for receiving client.)

1.How do you do,sit down please and have some water.

您好!请坐,请喝水。

2.There are rules in new revenue institution for your question.It should be dealed with like this.

您提的问题新的税收制度有规定,应该这样处理。

3.I will answer your question after asking for instructions from my leader.

您的意见我需要请示领导后再回答您。

4.The comrade you are looking for is out now.Do you want me to take a message to him or handle instead of him.

您要找的同志出去了需要我转告?能否由我代办?

5.If you disagree with notice of settlement ,you can applicate for reconsideration for higher tax organization with 60 days after paying delated payment.

如果您对处理结果有异议,请先交滞纳金,60日内可以向上一级税务机关申请复议。

6. This business is in charge by X section, please take this way.

这项业务由X科室负责,请这边走。

7.My telephone number is xxxxxxx,you are welcome any time.

欢迎随时联系,我的电话是XXXXXX。

相关文档
最新文档