英语 职场 邮件中常用的用语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

. Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知…

. Please note that…请注意…

. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…

. I am convinced that…我确信…

. We agree with you on… 我们同意你在…

. With effect fro m Oct., …从年月日开始生效…

. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你…

. We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知…

. We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…

. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于…

. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没意见。

.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for - Nov,. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加年月-日的研讨会。

. We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你…

. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…

. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。

. In my previous e-mail on October …先前在月日所写的信…

. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于…

. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…

. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定…

. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…

.In reply to your e-mail dated April ,we decided…回答你在月日写的信,我们决定…

. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。

. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…

. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…

. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我们很难接受…

. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

. We would be grateful if you could…我们会很感激如果你可以…

. I could appreciate it if you could… 我会很感激如果你可以…

. Would you please send us…? 可否请你寄给我们…?

相关文档
最新文档