吸血鬼日记第一季09英文剧本台词

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

看吸血鬼日记学英语第一季09集

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"

一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着

For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.

我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她

I know the risk, but I have to know her.

埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长的一模一样

Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.

-你好弟弟-达蒙

- Hello, brother. - Damon.

他杀了扎克

He killed Zach.

杀了特纳把薇姬变成吸血鬼

He killed Tanner. He turned Vicki.

我必须杀了他

I have to kill him.

不你别去

No, you can't do that.

你说要离我远点是对的

You were right to stay away from me.

这是什么

What is that?

非常贵重的水晶

Very important crystal.

属于我们家族最厉害的女巫之一

That belonged to one of the most powerful

艾米莉·贝内特

Witches of our family, Emily Bennett.

我要拿回我的水晶

I want my crystal back.

-在邦妮那里-去拿回来

- Bonnie has it. - Get it from her.

不要把它给任何人

Don't be giving that back to anybody.

今天我们学阴影估测法

Today we're going to talk about shadow reckoning.

这是一种根据太阳投射的阴影

This is a method of measuring heights

计算高度的方法By the sun's shadow.

打个比方如果我们要计算

Let's say, for example, that we're going

阴影的距离

To measure the distance of the shadow.

就要知道这个长度

We're gonna take this measurement here,

测出长度

Measure the length,

然后和原高度相乘

And we're going to multiply that the height of the source.

此法还能测算建筑物的高度用千米做单位Building height can also be measured using a kilometer.

我们明天会学这部分

Which we are going to make it in class tomorrow.

一会我给你们布置作业

I'm going to give you a hand-out about...

有人吗

Hello?

请帮帮我

Please help me.

你是谁

Who are you?

艾米莉

I'm Emily.

你知道的

You know that.

我们是一家人

We are family.

我在哪里

Where am I?

事情是从这里开始的

This is where it started.

也必须在这里结束

And this is where it has to end.

不这不是真的

No. This isn't real.

帮帮我

Help me.

看什么看

What are you looking at?

转过去

Turn around.

你都不跟邦妮说话了吗

Have you even talked to Bonnie?

生她气了她应该先道歉

No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move.

大度点吧

Be the bigger person.

对她不行

Impossible in her presence.

你怎么对她生那么大的气

Why are you so pissed at her, anyway?

因为她是个小偷

She's a thief. That's why.

我给她的项链她不肯还我了

I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back.

这是原则问题

It's a matter of principle.

好吧我也劝过你了

All right. Well, I tried.

我不管这事了

I'm officially out of it.

很好该说你的事了

Good. Your turn.

斯特凡呢你们说话了吗

Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?

他躲着我

He's avoiding me.

为什么

Why?

一言难尽

It's complicated.

-回见-再见

- I'll see you later. - Bye.

大家早上好

Good morning, everyone.

Alrighty.

这是我的名字

Let's see.

阿拉里克

...A-R-I-C 萨尔茨曼

S-a-l-t-z-m-a-n.

阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼

Alaric Saltzman.

我知道有些长

It's a mouthful. I know.

不太好念

Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

萨尔茨曼是个德国的姓氏

Saltzman is of German origins.

我的家族年移民到德克萨斯州

My family emigrated here in to Texas.

不过我出生在波士顿并在那里成长

I, however, was born and raised in Boston.

关于我的名字阿拉里克

Now, the name Alaric

是我一个老祖先的名字

Belongs to a very dead great-grandfather

一个让我十分景仰的祖先

I will never be able to thank enough.

你们可能错念成奥拉里克

You'll probably want to pronounce it "Ala-ric,"

但正确读音是阿拉里克明白吗

But it's "A-lar-ic," ok?

你们可以叫我瑞克

So you can call me Rick.

我是你们的新历史老师

I'm your new history teacher.

太阳照屁股喽

Rise and shine.

上学要迟到了

You'll be late for school.

你你想干什么

What are you... what are you doin'?

和平赠礼

Peace offering.

拜托你需要它保持血液循环

Come on. You need it for blood circulation.

让你状态良好

Does dead flesh good.

好吧我错了

All right, I'm sorry.

请别挡路

相关文档
最新文档