酒店前台接待规范英语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店前台接待规范英语

酒店英语:前台接待处规范用语

上午好,欢迎光临/欢迎光临XXX酒店。

Good morning, Welcome to XXX Hotel.

下午好,××先生,非常高兴再次见到您。

Good morning, Mr. ×. Nice to meet you again!

请问您有预订吗?

Have you make reservation?

请问您订房人的姓名/请问您谁帮您做的预订?

Please tell me who make the reservation for you?

是的,您订了两间豪华房,住两晚。

Yes, you have made a reservation of two deluxe rooms for two nights.

请您出示护照

Please give me your passport.

您的房价是人民币500元

Your room rate is RMB¥500

请在这这里签名。

Please sign here.

请问您怎么样付押金。

How would you like to pay the deposit?

退房时间是中午十二时,如果您想延迟至下午六时前退房,另加半天房费,六时后退房,将

加收一天房费。

Check out time is 12:00 noon. A half day charge of your rate will be added for extended check out time before 6:00pm, and a full day charge after 6:00pm.

祝您在这里过得愉快。

Wish you enjoy your stay with us.

××先生,请问您有没有用小酒吧的饮品或小食呢?

Mr. ××, did you take drinks or snacks from the mini-bar?

这是帐单,总额是……,请您检查一下。

Here is the bill, the total amount is ……. Please check it/have a look at it.

欢迎您下次光临,祝您一路平安/旅途愉快!

Hope to see you again soon and wish a nice flight/trip.

请把押金收据给我。

Please give the deposit receipt.

请问您怎样付款呢?

How would you like to pay the bill?

希望很快可以再见到您。

Wish to see you again soon.

相关文档
最新文档