美国俚语之地道美语方言

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

low key 低调

I've been back and forth.我犹豫不定。

squeezed juice 鲜榨的果汁

juice with pulp 带果肉的果汁

side effect 副作用

He can't come to the phone now.他现在不能接电话

herbal tea 花草茶

Ready for a refill? 我再给你倒一杯吧?

I love what you have done with this place.我喜欢这里的布置。What was tonight? 今晚本来要做什么?

I can't feel my hands.我手麻了。

have an affair 外遇

Will anyone miss me if I weren't here? 我在不在这里有什么区别吗?

I saw a lot of stuff.我大开眼界了、

call security 通知警卫

dog walker 遛狗的人

What's up with the greedy? 怎么这么贪啊?

work an extra shift 多轮一班

Go on, I dare you! 有本事你就去!

I sensed it was you.我感觉到是你了。

I apologize on behalf of him.我替他道歉。

Why are you changing the subject?为什么要转移话题?

This is so meant to be!这就是天意!

There's no need to place blame.没有指责的必要。

curling iron 卷发机

It's gonna leave a stain。这要留印子的。

I have part of the fault.我也有责任。

distract her with a doll 拿娃娃哄她开心

they are all well received 收到的反响都很好

talk you up 说你的好话

stand firm to 努力坚持

I was just leering. 我只是用余光看看。

organize my thoughts 整理思绪

get a little preoccupied 事先有事

no way to recover 没有掩饰的机会了

bouncy 活泼

intern 实习生

mug抢劫

drug dealer 毒贩子

admire your candor你还真胆大

we are rolling摄像机正在拍摄

hairnet发罩

go through this stack 看看这一叠

Are you spying on me?你监视我?

Just messing with you!跟你开玩笑呢!

Enough is enough!闹够了

flyers 寻人(物)海报

It's insensitive of me。我这么做很伤人

You don't have to be brag。拽什么啊?

nod along 跟着点头

a totally separate subject 完全题外话

I thought it was the other way around. 我以为是反过来的。

close my account 注销银行卡

cuff him 把他铐起来

Woody,tingly 痒

Creep me out! 雷死我了!

no peeking不要偷看啊

snakebite kit毒蛇解药

I feel wild today. 我今天好亢奋。

I'm kind of beat. 我有点累了。

My ears are ringing so bad.我耳鸣得厉害。Can you get the door?你能去开门吗?

make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相

Are you mocking me?你嘲笑我?

hatrack 草包

something is beyond crap 那是扯淡

Any luck? 找到了吗?

Don't u rush me.别催我!

It doesn't count.那不算。

She's gonna be crushed.她会崩溃的。

She's healed.她好了。(病或者伤害)

goose bumps 鸡皮疙瘩

overreact 反应过度

patch things up with somebody和某人修复关系pierce my ears 打耳洞

cross that off my list 从单子上划掉

How did it go? 怎么样?

present an award 颁奖

natural charisma 天生丽质

cut him some slack 放他一马

get over with 忘记

get in line排队

everybody get in line 大家排好队

I don't have the energy for this. 我没有能力应付这个。You got me.你还真问住我了。

思泰摩尔/

相关文档
最新文档