外贸业务员接待客户的必备口语

外贸业务员接待客户的必备口语
外贸业务员接待客户的必备口语

外贸业务员接待客户的必备口语

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation 我还要再确认吗

2 Is there any earlier one还有更早一点的吗

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗

4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 . train

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass

火车通行证有折扣吗

7 May I reconfirm my flight

我可以确认我的班机吗

8 Are they all non-reserved seats

他们全部不预订的吗

9 Do I have to reserve a seat

我一定要预订座位吗

10 May I see a timetable我可以看时刻表吗

11 How long will I have to wait 我要等多久呢

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢

13 Can I reconfirm by phone我能电话确认吗

14 Where can I make a reservation

我到哪里可以预订

15 Do I need a reservation for the dining car

我需要预订餐车吗

16 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢

17 Is this a daily flight这是每日航班吗

18 Excuse me. May I get by

对不起,我可以上车吗

19 How much does it cost to go there by ship

坐船到那里要花多少钱

20 Can I cancel this ticket 我可以取消这票吗

21 Check it to my final destination

把它托运到我的目的地。

22 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

23Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

24 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

25 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

26 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

27 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

28 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

29 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

30 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

31 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判

32 So our evenings will be quite full then

那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗

33 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

34 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

35 Thatll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

36Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

37 I can’t say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

38 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

39 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

40 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗

41 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

42Weve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

43Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

44Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would

you please have a look at it

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗

45 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

46 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

47 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

48 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

49 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

50 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

51 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

52 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

53 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

54 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

55 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

56 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

57 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

58 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

59 Do we have to wear the helmets

我们得戴上防护帽吗

60Is the production line fully automatic

生产线是全自动的吗

61 What kind of quality control do you have

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢

62 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

63 Im impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

64 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

65 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

66 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

67 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

68The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

69 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来

70 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

71 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。

72 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

73 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗

74 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

75You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

76 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了

77Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

78 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

79Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

80 No wonder youre so experienced.

怪不得你这幺有经验。

81 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

82Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗

83 At what time can we work out a deal

我们什幺时候洽谈生意

84 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

85 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

86 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

87 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

88 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

89Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

90 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢

久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.

好久不见了 Long time no see.

辛苦了 You’ve had a long ’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表广州市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表广州市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在广州过得怎么样 How are you making out in Guangzhou

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来广州投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Guangzhou.

欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.

感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.

欢迎以后多来广州 Hope you’ll visit Guangzhou more often.

请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.

多保重 Take care.

祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.

愿为您效劳。 At your service.

为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会 welcome dinner

便宴 informal dinner

外贸业务员的必背的100句常用口语-常用口语,外贸英语--_1.doc

外贸业务员的必背的100句常用口语-常用 口语,外贸英语 外贸业务员的必背的100句常用口语 51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想知道能不能为我们安排一些购物行程。 53 Welcome to our factory. 欢迎来到我们的工厂。

54 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 55 Youll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会更了解我们的产品。 56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 57 Then we could look at the production line. 58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 60 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。 61 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

用的英语接待口语

用的英语接待口语,不管你进不进外企都一定要看看… 询问访客身份:May I have your name, please?请问您贵姓?What compa ny are you from?您是哪个公司的?Could you tell me what company you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?
如果碰到了老朋友可以说:What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了?询问是否预约,来访目的?请让我看看上司是否方便。Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻。给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)带客人去见经理:Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。I'll tell him that you're here.陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。Would you come this way, please?请随我这边来。
婉言拒绝客人来访:
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business i s urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?He may want to get in touc h with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?
一定要为自己争取机会:I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。
接待(2)
在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了:安排各种活动:The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.茶话会在7点开始。The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his be half.我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。We are going to show you the town while you're here.你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。D o you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town?本城有什么地方你想去看看?What would you like to do this morning?There is nothing scheduled before lunch.上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。Is there anythin g planned for tonight?今晚有什么安排?Have you anything in mind you'd lik e to do?你是不是已有打算。We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you prop osed.按你的提议,下午我们去参观一所学校。I think it'd be better for me to t ake you there so that you won't get lost.我想最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。
在各项活动结束后与客人送别,首先告诉他启程的车票已经安排好了:We had reserved you two First class seats on the plane leaving Shanghai for Hong Kon g at 10:00 a.m. on Monday March 20.我们已为你订了二张3月20日星期一上午10点由上海飞往香港的一等舱机票。欢迎下次再来:If you would be kind en ough to let me know in advance the date and approximate time of any intended vi sit,I will make arrangements to be on hand to receive you.若蒙提前惠告计划来访日期及大致时间,我将亲自出面接待你。对我们的接待工作您满意吗?If you have any complaints to make about our service, we will be quick to make adjustme nts.若对我们的服务有任何不满,请提出,我们会很快加以调整。接待作为公

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

商务英语口语-接待客户

ChapterⅡReceiving Clients (接机,参观产品,社交娱乐等) Background Knowledge (公司、人物介绍,对话情景) Susan Wang, sales manager of Sunshine Import & Export co. ltd and her secretary , Diana Li are going to meet Fred Johns, the purchase manager of Global Trading Inc at Shanghai PuDong International Airport. 一,Meeting the Guest 1.At the airport. Miss Li is meeting Fred Johns. L: Excuse me, sir. Are you Mr. Johns from Global Trading Inc., New York? J: Yes, I am. You must be Diana Li from Sunshine Import & Export co. ltd? L: Yes, it’s my pleasure to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai. Did you have a pleasant trip? J: Well, I enjoyed it very much. L: Anyway it’s a long way to China, isn’t it? I think you must be very tired. J: But I will be all right by tomorrow, and ready for business. L: Great. Well, let’s go. 2.Introducing the Guest to the Superior. Miss Li is introducing Mr. Johns to Susan Wang, the sales manager. L: I would like to introduce you to Miss Wang, our sales manager. Miss Wang, this is Mr. Johns, the purchase manager from Global Trading Inc. J: Nice to meet you, Miss Wang. W: Nice to meet you, Mr. Johns. Welcome to our city. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. J: Thank you. I have been looking forward to this trip. W: We’ll do everything we can to accommodate you and make you comfortable. J: You are so nice. I hope we’ll have a good cooperation. W: Great. Now let’s take a short rest in the waiting room. Then Miss Li and I will take you to visit our company. J: Good idea. Let’s go. 二,Client Reception 1.Introducing the company. Miss Wang and Miss Li are introducing the company to Mr. Johns. W: Here is our company, Sunshine Import & Export co. ltd. J: Yes, I’ve heard the company for a long time. W: Well, we have been in this line for a long time. And we are one of the most competitive suppliers of this line. We have nearly 280 employees and sales of $ 9,806 million. We manufacture fine chemicals, e.g Rongalite C 98 PCT in lumps. Our products are sold in Britain, America, Japan, Italy and South East Asia and well appreciat ed by their purchasers. L: Yes, and we always take customers first. J: Great. Do you have any new products? W: Yes, it is researched by our Research and Development Department. I think it will be the best-selling lines.

外贸业务员日常工作的细节

金牌外贸业务员日常工作的17个细节 这年头,大家都在谈“专业”,都想把自己包装得专业,可专业不是靠包装就可以的。虽然说人靠衣装,对业务员来说,一口流利的口语和一手顺畅的Email,可以算是“衣装”了。但是真正的内在气度,是无法掩盖的。自信与狂妄,终究不是一回事。 在我的概念里,专业,不仅是有丰富的职场经验,有熟练的语言工具,对客户关注,对产品熟悉,对测试精通,对价格第三,对同行了解,对市场有底,更重要的是性得随机应变,不会墨守成规,会根据形势的不同而随时改变自己的策略,而且在细节的处理上无比细腻,让人很难挑出毛病。 在这就谈谈细节,以下是我认为外贸工作中非常重要的17个重要细节,身边做业务的朋友,凡是非常专业的金牌业务员,至少都满足了12项以上。大家可以对号入座一下,自己能做到哪些?又或者做不到哪些? 1)收到客户询盘,是否当天或第二天就给客户回复?即使没法马上报价或者回答客户的疑惑,是否也及时回复邮件,告诉对方“邮件已收到,大约什么什么时候可以回复他”?这个信号,往往是非常重要的。 2)发出去的邮件,是否有完整的签名,包括自己的名字、公司、电话、手机、地址等联系方式?因为很多时候,客户有紧急事情要联系你,但是邮件你没回,他翻了最近跟你往来的邮件,都没有找到电话,这是个很郁闷的事情。当然你可以说,你给过他名片,但是别人真的就能完好保留你的名片,在需要的时候马上就能找到?未必,为什么不给客户更便利些呢? 3)回复客户的邮件,是否能做到,回复该回复的人,抄送该抄送的人,密送该密送的人? 4)写的每封邮件,是否都在发送前检查过拼写、语法、段落、字体,以及标点? 5)给客户写开发信,或者展会邀请函,是否能做到一对一发送,而不是抄送或者密送? 6)有紧急事情跟客户通电话,通话完后,是否立刻跟进邮件,把电话里讨论的东西用Email 复述一遍给客户确认? 7)给客户的邮件里,如果有图片附件,是否做到给每张图片做好压缩处理,控制文件大小,并重命名?比如IMAGE1256这样的文件名是绝对不可以出现的,这表示你相机里拍摄过的第1256张图片,对于客户根本没有任何意义,以后看到这封邮件,都需要点开附件,才知道图片是什么,会浪费客户很多时间。假设这张图片拍的是你这个订单出货时,集装箱拖柜的箱封号,那就可以重命名成“loading supervision- seal number”,就一目了然。客户如果要把图片另存到电脑中,也不需要浪费时间重命名了。 8)给客户的报价单,是否文件名含有充分的信息,便于客户存档?假设给客户报一款太阳能灯KJ235的价格,自己的公司名是ABC Trading,那报价单的excel文件就可以这样命名“Quotation sheet for solar light(KJ235)- ABC ”,这和上一条同理。 9)给客户寄样品,是否会把报价单打印好,随样品一起寄,让客户收到样品后,就可以立刻对照报价单看具体的产品参数和对应价格,而不是从一堆的Email里去翻? 10)给客户的样品,上面是否有sticker或者hangtag,标注产品的品名、参数及自己公司信息和联系方式,以及价格?因为客户可能针对同一款产品问几家不同的供应商要样品,结果大家都没有在产品上加上标贴或者吊卡,标注产品信息和联系方式。结果客户可能时间一长忘了,把你的样品当成你同行寄的,结果订单给别人了 11)如果样品用纸箱装,是否在箱子的上下层,各垫上一块纸板,以免客户用刀划开箱子的时候,不小心划伤里面的样品 12)给新客户寄样品,是否记得在快递袋或者箱子里,放上自己的名片?而且至少放两张?因为有的时候,客户自己留一张,然后把另一张给他上级或者助手。又或者客户的同事也有类似产品的需求,那他也可以随手给别人。很多时候只是举手之劳,多一张名片没什么,但是少一张名片,也许就失去一个宝贵的机会。 13)给客户寄文件发票等纸张类东西,是否用塑料袋包好,再装进信封或快递袋,以免客户一

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话-)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. ? Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... ? G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton? G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage? G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go? G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please. 句型操练 You must be our long-expected guest, Mr.X from the U.S. 您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的X先生吧! Very nice/glad/pleased to meet you. 幸会 I'm delighted to meet you at last. 很高兴终于见到您了。 It was nice meeting you./I'm so pleased to have(finally) met you./ 很高兴见到您。(道别用语) How was your journey? 您旅途如何? I hope you've had a pleasant flight/trip. 旅途愉快吧! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 希望您在此过得愉快。 Hope you'll have a pleasant/enjoyable stay here.

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

接待客户常用的英语口语对话

接待客户常用的英语口语对话【接待客户常用的英语口语对话】 您能坐下来喝杯茶吗? Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea? For example: A: Would you please take a seat and have a cup of tea? 您能坐下来喝杯茶吗? B: I'd love to. Thank you.我很乐意。谢谢你。 请让他进来。 Please send him in. For example: A: Mr. Green,Mr. White is here.格林先生,怀特先生来了。 B: Please send him in.请让他进来。 这边请。 This way please. For example: A: This way please.怀特先生,这边请。 B: Thank you very much.非常感谢。 您预约了吗? Do you have an appointment? For example:

A: Do you have an appointment?您预约了吗? B: I'm afraid not.恐怕没有。 他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢? When is it convenient for him to see me? For example: A: When is it convenient for him to see me?他什么时候有空儿和我见面呢? B: I think you'd better leave your card here, and I will contact you later. Is that OK? 我想您留下您的名片,迟些时候我再和您联系。这样可以吗? 这件事是私事。 My business is personal. For example: A: Would you tell me what you wish to see him about? 能告诉我您见他有什么事情吗? B: My business in personal.这件事是私事。 能给他留张字条吗? Will you please write him a note? For example: A: Will you please write him a note?能给他留张字条吗? B: That's a good idea.这个主意不错。 你在等李先生吗? Are you expecting Mr. Lee? For example:

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

简单商务英语口语对话

介绍篇: 1)A:I d o n't b e l i e v e w e'v e m e t. B:N o,I d o n't t h i n k w e h a v e. A:M y n a m e i s C h e n S u n g-l i m. B:H o w d o y o u d o?M y n a m e i s F r e d S m i t h. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。 2)A:H e r e's m y n a m e c a r d.

B:A n d h e r e's m i n e. A:I t's n i c e t o f i n a l l y m e e t y o u. B:A n d I'm g l a d t o m e e t y o u,t o o. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。3)A:I s t h a t t h e o f f i c e m a n a g e r o v e r t h e r e? B:Y e s,i t i s,A:I h a v e n't m e t h i m y e t.

B:I'l l i n t r o d u c e h i m t o y o u. A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4)A:D o y o u h a v e a c a l l i n g c a r d? B:Y e s,r i g h t h e r e. A:H e r e's o n e o f m i n e. B:T h a n k s. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。

外贸业务员接待客户的必备口语

外贸业务员接待客户的必备口语 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation 我还要再确认吗 2 Is there any earlier one还有更早一点的吗 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗 4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 . train 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass 火车通行证有折扣吗 7 May I reconfirm my flight 我可以确认我的班机吗 8 Are they all non-reserved seats 他们全部不预订的吗 9 Do I have to reserve a seat 我一定要预订座位吗 10 May I see a timetable我可以看时刻表吗 11 How long will I have to wait 我要等多久呢 12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢 13 Can I reconfirm by phone我能电话确认吗 14 Where can I make a reservation 我到哪里可以预订 15 Do I need a reservation for the dining car 我需要预订餐车吗 16 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢 17 Is this a daily flight这是每日航班吗 18 Excuse me. May I get by 对不起,我可以上车吗 19 How much does it cost to go there by ship 坐船到那里要花多少钱 20 Can I cancel this ticket 我可以取消这票吗 21 Check it to my final destination 把它托运到我的目的地。 22 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 23Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 -CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, Mr.Wu.非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company? B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that? 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何? B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime? 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗? A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations? 你期望多少薪水? B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half year according to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢? A: Do you have any other questions? 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

外贸业务员必备50 句英语

外贸业务员必备50句英语口语 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗? 7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗? 8 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗? 9 Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗? 10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗? 11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢? 12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? 13 Do you have any other flights? 14 When would you like to leave? 15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗? 16 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订? 17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗? 18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? 19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗? 20 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗? 21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱? 22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗? 23 Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。 24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。 26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。 27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。 28 Let me see your passport, please. 29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 35 So our evenings will be quite full then?那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

相关文档
最新文档