走遍美国Episode3

走遍美国Episode3
走遍美国Episode3

Marilyn, you want coffee or tea? Marilyn,你要咖啡还是茶?

Coffee, please. 请来点咖啡。

I am so excited! 我感到好兴奋!

At this time tomorrow morning, 明早这时候,

Grandpa will be sitting in the kitchen with us. 爷爷就和我们一起坐在厨房里啦。

When does he arrive? 他什么时候到?

At six o'clock this evening. 今晚六点。

By plane? 坐飞机来?

No, by train. 不,坐火车。

Are we picking him up at the station? 我们要去车站接他吗?

Not Grandpa. 爷爷不是这种人,

He doesn't want anybody picking him up. 他不愿意让别人接他,

He likes to be independent. 他独立性很强。

Huh. 哦。

Oh, let's go upstairs and prepare Grandpa's room. 对,我们上去准备一下爷爷的房间。

Great! Let's do it! 好,我们去!

Good morning, Mom. 早安,妈妈。

Morning. 早安。

Well, hi, fellas. 你们大家好。

Hello. 哈罗。

Hi, honey. 嗨,亲爱的。

Morning, Marilyn. 早安,Marilyn。

We are going upstairs to set up Grandpa's room. 我们要上楼收拾一下爷爷的房间。

There's coffee ready. 咖啡准备好了。

I'm really excited about seeing Grandpa. 一想到要见到爷爷,我就觉得兴奋。

Me, too. Milk, please. 我也一样。请递给我牛奶。

He's so funny. 他很逗趣,

He always makes me laugh. 他总是让我笑。

I hope Grandpa's going to like living with us. 我希望爷爷喜欢和我们住在一起。

I think he will. 我想会的。

It just takes time to feel comfortable in a new place. 总是需要一段时间才能适应一个新的环境。

Won't he miss being in Florida? 他不会想念佛罗里达吗?

Well, he will. 他会的。

But I think he'll like being here with the family. 但我想他也会喜欢和全家人住在这儿。

Are you sure about that? 你真的这么想吗?

It's crazy here most of the time. 这儿经常吵吵闹闹。

But it's fun. 但很有趣。

That's for sure. 说的也是。

You know, 我说,

maybe I'll put together some photos of Grandpa 或许我把爷爷的一些照片组合起来,

as a "welcome" present. 作为欢迎他的一份礼物。

That's a neat idea. 这是个好主意,

What can I do? 那我能做点什么呢?

I've got it! 有啦!

I have a picture of Grandpa and Dad and me in my wallet. 我皮夹里有一张照片,是爷爷、爸爸和我在一起照的。

It's from the Fathers and Sons' Breakfast 那是在父子早餐会上拍的,

at my junior high school graduation. 在我初中毕业的时候。

Oh, I remember this picture. 噢,我还记得这张照片。

I'd really like to pick up Grandpa at the railroad station. 我真想去火车站接爷爷。

Railroad stations or airports-- 无论是火车站还是机场,

Grandpa always tells us he'll get here by himself. 爷爷总是说他会自个儿设法到这里。

He's something! 他真了不起!

Is this all Grandpa's stuff? 这里面都是爷爷的东西吗?

That's it. 是的。

But I'm sure he has a few bags with him on the train. 不过我相信他在火车上还有几件行李的。

What's inside? 这里面是什么?

I don't know. It's locked. 不知道,锁着呢。

Hi. 嗨!

Oh, hi, darling. 哦,亲爱的。

Morning, Philip. 早安,Philip。

I want to put some of my good hangers in Grandpa's closet. 我想在爷爷的衣橱里放几个好的衣架。

You know I'm very excited about his arrival. 你知道我对他的到来是多么兴奋。

We are, too. 我们也很兴奋。

Susan called early this morning. Susan一大早打电话来。

She's unhappy 她很不高兴,

because she's had to go to Chicago on a business trip 因为她得到芝加哥出差,

and can't leave till tonight. 而且要到今晚才能脱身。

She wants to be here for Grandpa. 她原希望在此等爷爷。

Well, Grandpa will be disappointed, too. 爷爷也会感到失望。

He loves Susan. 他喜欢Susan。

She always reminds him of Grandma. Susan总是让他想起奶奶。

Well, how's everything here? 唔,东西都收拾好了吗?

Fine. We were just wondering about this trunk. 好啦。我们正纳闷这只大衣箱呢。

It's locked. 它锁着。

Oh. I have the key. Grandpa sent it to me. 啊。钥匙在这里。爷爷寄来给我的。

Excuse me. Is this seat taken? 对不起,请问这个座位有人吗?

No, it's not taken. 没有,没人坐。

Oh, thank you. 啊,谢谢!

Oh, let me help you with this. 来,我帮你放好。

Oh, thank you. 谢谢你。

Do you want to sit by the window? 你想靠窗坐吗?

No, no, no. I like the aisle seat better. 不,不,不。我喜欢坐在靠过道的地方。

Please, you sit by the window. 你请靠窗坐。

My name is Stewart... Malcolm Stewart. 我姓Stewart……Malcolm Stewart。

Pleased to meet you. 很高兴遇见你。

I'm Elsa Tobin. How do you do? 我叫Elsa Tobin,你好。

Do you live in New York? 你住在纽约吗?

No, no. I'm from Florida. 不,我从佛罗里达来的。

I am, too. But didn't you just get on? 我也是。可是你不是刚上车的吗?

No, no. I just changed my seat. 不,不。我刚才换了一下座位。

A man next to me was smoking, 我旁边的那个人抽烟,

and smoke really bothers me. 我受不了。

Where are you from in Florida? 你从佛罗里达的什么地方来?

Titusville. It's near Orlando. Titusville,在Orlando附近。

Small world. I'm from Titusville, too. 世界真小。我也是从Titusville来的。

Really? What part? 真的?什么地方?

My husband and I live near Spaceport. 我和我丈夫住在Spaceport附近。

I know that area. 我知道那地方。

My house is only a few miles from Spaceport. 我的家离Spaceport只有几哩路。

Do you still live there? 你还住在那儿吗?

Oh yes, yes. My husband's there now. 啊,对,对。我丈夫现在就在那儿。

He couldn't take time off to come to New York with me. 他走不开,没办法和我一起来纽约。

Do you still live there? 你现在还住那儿吗?

No. I sold the house and the furniture, 不。我把房子和家俱都卖了,

put a few personal things in an old trunk, 剩下一些东西放进一个旧衣箱,

and shipped it to my children in New York. 运到我孩子那儿去了,他们住在纽约。

That's my destination. 那是我要去的地方。

Are you married? 你有家室吗?

My wife died four years ago. 我妻子四年前去世了。

She was a wonderful woman. A real friend. 她是个很好的女人,一个真正的朋友。

I'm sorry. Really, I'm sorry. 我为你难过,真的为你难过。

Lots of wonderful memories. 留下的是许多美好的回忆。

We were married almost fifty years. 我们结婚将近五十年。

Well, forty-seven, to be exact. 准确点说,四十七年。

John and I celebrate our fortieth anniversary next month. 下个月John和我将庆祝我们的结婚四十周年纪念。

Oh, congratulations! That's nice. 啊,恭喜你们!太好了。

What does John do? John现在做什么事?

He's an aerospace engineer 他担任航太工程师,

and works for Orlando Aircraft Corporation. 为Orlando飞机公司工作。

He started with them almost forty years ago. 他在那里做了快四十年了。

What do you do? 你现在做什么工作?

I just retired. Had my own company. 我刚退休。我原来开一家公司,

A construction company. Roads, bridges, big stuff. 一家营造公司。修路,??桥,都是大工程。

But I just sold it and retired. 我前不久把它卖了,然后退休。

Excuse me, ma'am. Ticket, please. 对不起,太太,车票请拿出来看一下。

Would you kindly hold these keys, please? 请帮我拿一下钥匙。

I have a ticket, I know. 我知道我有车票。

I was in the smoking section. 我原本坐在吸烟车厢的。

It's OK, lady. Take your time. 没关系,太太。慢慢来。

I'm sure it's in your purse, Mrs. Tobin. 我相信是在你的皮包里,Tobin太太。

Oh, here it is. 哦,在这里。

And here are your keys. 你的钥匙。

Thank you. 谢谢。

Do you have family in New York? 你在纽约有亲人吗?

No, no. But I do have very close friends in New York City. 没有。我在纽约有很要好的朋友。

We like to go to the theater together. 我们常一起去看戏。

You said you have family in New York. 你说你在纽约有亲人。

Yes, indeed. 对,没错。

A son and his wife and their three children-- 有个儿子,还有儿媳妇以及他们的叁个孩子—

my grandchildren. 我的孙儿女们。

You must be excited. 您一定很兴奋。

I can't wait, to see them! 我恨不得马上见到他们。

Are you going to live with them? 您打算和他们一起住吗?

Yes. 对。

Permanently? 一直住下去?

Well... they want me to, 这……他们希望这样。

but it's too early to know for sure. 但我现在还不能决定。

I'm pretty independent. 我是独立性很强的人。

I tried to teach my kids the importance of independence, 我总是告诫孩子们独立的重要。

but I'm not sure I want to be alone. 但我不知道我是否想一个人生活。

Some people don't mind being alone. I do. 有些人不在乎独自生活,我在乎。

I understand. But tell me. 我能理解。告诉我,

Why did you stop working? 你为什么要退休?

I retired because... I wanted to be with my family. 我退休是因为……我想和全家人在一起。

I didn't want to be alone anymore! 我不想再一个人独自生活了。

Ladies and gentlemen, 各位女士,各位先生,

Amtrak is happy to announce our arrival in New York City. 我们很高兴报告诸位,Amtrak火车就要到达纽约了。

The train will be stopping in five minutes. 火车将在五分钟后靠站,

Please check to be sure you have your belongings. 请记得带您的行李。

And have a good stay in the Big Apple. 祝您在纽约愉快。

Thank you. 谢谢。

Well, here we are. 好了,终于到啦。

It was so nice meeting you, Mr. Stewart. 很高兴遇见你,Stewart先生。

And nice meeting you, too, Mrs. Tobin. 我也很高兴见到你,Tobin太太。

Please look us up. 请和我们联络。

We're in the phone book. 我们家的电话号码你可以在电话簿上查到。

Dr. Philip Stewart, in Riverdale. Philip Stewart大夫,在Riverdale 。

Your son? 你的儿子?

That's right. And have a good time in New York. 对。祝你在纽约玩得愉快。

And don't be so independent. 不要再坚持独立个性了,

You're very lucky to have a caring family. 你很幸运有一个温馨的家庭。

When can we go fishing? 我们什么时候去钓鱼?

Robbie, we'll go fishing soon, Robbie啊,我们很快就会去。

and we'll take your dad with us. 带你爸爸也一起去。

I'm ready, Grandpa. You name the day. 我准备好啦,爷爷。哪一天随你挑吧。

That's a great idea, Grandpa! 这太好了,爷爷。

Philip needs a day off. Philip需要休假。

Let's give him our presents--now. 现在把我们的礼物送给爷爷吧。

Good idea. 好。

Presents--for me? 礼物—给我的?

From me and Marilyn. Marilyn和我送的。

And this one's from me. 这张是我送的。

I looked all over the house to find it. 我找遍了整间屋子才找到它。

Richard, these are terrific pictures. Richard这些照片真棒。

This one really brings back memories. 这一张的确唤起了许多的回忆。

You remember that day, Robbie? 你还记得那天吗,Robbie?

I sure do. It was fun. 当然。当时真有意思。

Oh, I'm sorry Susan isn't here. 啊,可惜Susan不在。

I miss her very much. 我非常想她。

She feels bad, too, Grandpa. 她也很沮丧,爷爷。

She called to say the plane was delayed. 她打电话回来,告诉我们飞机误点。

You know airports. 机场的事你是知道的。

I can't wait to see her. 我等不及要见她。

She looks just like Grandma at that age. 她和她奶奶年轻时候长得一模一样。

I'd better unpack. 我还是先把行李打开吧。

I started traveling twenty-four hours ago. 从出门到现在已经二十四小时了。

I'm not so young anymore. 我不再那么年轻了。

Don't you want something to eat? 您想吃点什么吗?

走遍美国文本及笔记15-1

ACT 1-1 “没有特别的理由。” 【故事梗概】 Richard整日在外奔波忙碌,Marilyn在家照顾婴儿,生活缺少浪漫气息。在他们结婚五周年纪念日的前几天,Richard建议两个人把孩子托给母亲照料,到新婚时度蜜月的地方去重拾最初的欢乐。 [Richard hands Marilyn a bouquet of roses.] Marilyn: What's this for? Richard: Just because. How's the baby? Marilyn: Fast asleep. Richard: I'm sorry I missed him. I had to work late. Marilyn: What are the flowers for, Richard? Richard: Five years of happiness. Happy anniversary. Marilyn: But our anniversary isn't until Saturday. Richard: I couldn't wait. Besides, we are not going to be here Saturday. Marilyn: We're not? Richard: Uh-uh. Marilyn: Where are we going to be? Richard: If you had your choice of all the places in the world, where would you choose to spend our anniversary? Marilyn: The Watermill Inn. I loved that place when we went on our honeymoon. Richard: Perfect! You picked the right place. Marilyn: I don't understand. Richard: You and I, Mrs. Stewart, are going to spend a second honeymoon at the Watermill Inn. 【语言点精讲】 1. What's this for? 这是为什么?这是干什么?

走遍美国第十课act1

Sam: Good morning, Susan. Susan: Good morning, Sam. What's the schedule today? Sam: Ten o'clock, telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. Susan: OK. Sam: Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. Susan: I did that. Go on. Sam: Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. Susan: Where are they? Sam: Right here. Susan: Did you look at them? Sam: Yes, I did. Susan: What do you think of the spaceship? Sam: I think the kids'll love it. Susan: Would you show me the drawings,please? Susan: Huh. Susan: Now, what else is on the schedule today? Sam: Well, at one o'clock you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, the client from the Toytown Stores. Susan: Where? Sam: At Rossano's. Susan: Hmm. Anything else? Sam: At four o'clock, you have a meeting with the production staff in the conference room. Susan: Make sure everybody is at that meeting. Sam: Will do. At six you're meeting Mr. Ozawa. Susan: Oh, yes. Are his models here? Sam: They're in my office. Susan: I'd like to see them. Sam: Right. 【语言点精讲】

走遍美国文本(全集) (11)

Chapter 10:Smell the Flowers ACT I Good morning, Susan. 早安 Susan。 Good morning, Sam. 早安 Sam。 What's the schedule today? 今天的工作是怎麽安排 Ten o'clock, 十点钟 telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打电话给FAO Schwarz讨论关於双胞娃娃玩具的事。 OK. 好的。 Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打电话给广告代理Zaskey夫人。 I did that. Go on. 我已经打了。继续说 Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一点钟批示玩具太空船的草图。Where are they? 草图在哪儿 Right here. Did you look at them?就在这你看过了吗 Yes, I did. 是的我看过了。 What do you think of the spaceship? 你觉得那个太空船怎麽样 I think the kids'll love it. 我觉得孩子们会喜欢。 Would you show me the drawings, please? 请把草图给我看看好吗 Huh. 嗯 Now, what else is on the schedule today? 那麽 今天的工作表上还有些什麽? Well, at one o'clock 嗯一点钟 you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 跟Levine先生约好吃午饭 the client from the Toytown Stores. 这个客户来自Toytown Stores。 Where? 在什麽地方 At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐厅。 Hmm. Anything else? 嗯还有其他事吗 At four o'clock, 四点钟 you have a meeting with the production staff 要与生产部门人员开会 in the conference room. 在会议室。 Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要确定每一位都出席这次会议 Will do. 没问题。 At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六点钟要会见Ozawa先生。 Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢对啦。他的模型在这 They're in my office. 在我办公室。 I'd like to see them. 我想看看。 Right. 好的。 What else? 还有什麽 Come on, Sam ... 好啦 Sam…… You work too hard, Susan. 太拼命工作了 Susan。 When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什麽时候 Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯我记不起来了。

走遍美国文本及笔记12-2

ACT 2-1 “那么说我已经解决了你的问题了。” 【故事梗概】 Susan想请自己的老板John Marchetta帮忙,为Grandpa找点事做。她叫来了自己的助手Sam“商量”这个想法是否可行。 Susan: Sam, would you come in, please? Sam: You sound like something's bothering you, Susan. The sketches for the cover of the new doll book? Susan: That's not it. Please sit down. Sam: Sure. Susan: I need your advice on a personal matter, but it's not about me. Sam: You need my advice on a personal matter, and it's not about you. OK. Susan: It's about my grandfather. Sam: What's the problem? Susan: It won't sound like a big deal, but it is. I had dinner with him Saturday, and he's very unhappy about not working. Sam: I thought he was retired and pleased to be living with the family. Susan: He is, but there's so much energy and talent in the man, and he doesn't get to use it. Sam: But what can I do? What kind of advice are you looking for? Susan: Simply this. John Marchetta runs this company. Sam: He founded this company. Susan: Right. John Marchetta gave me my start here six years ago, when I first graduated from college. He gave me the chance to use my talents and made me feel more confident. Sam: Right. Maybe he can do the same thing for your grandfather. Susan: Or at least give him some advice. Sam: Right. Then I’ve solved you problem. Susan: I can always depend on you, Sam. Sam: I'm glad to help. Shall I call Mr. Marchetta for you? Susan: No, no. I'll do that. Thanks.

中英双语口译文本

加强企业社会责任推动和谐社会建设 ——在“中国-瑞典企业社会责任高层论坛”上的演讲 Strengthening CSR for a Harmonious Society ---Speech at the Sino-Swedish CSR High-level Forum 商务部副部长于广洲 (2008年4月14日) By Yu Guangzhou, Vice Minister of Commerce April 14, 2008 尊敬的赖因费尔特首相, 各位来宾,女士们、先生们: Your Excellency Prime Minister Reinfeldt, Delegates, Ladies and gentlemen, 下午好!Good afternoon. 四月的北京,春意盎然,鲜花盛开。值此美好时刻,我们迎来了“中国—瑞典企业社会责任高层论坛”的召开。去年6月胡锦涛主席访问瑞典期间,商务部与瑞典外交部代表两国政府签署了《关于企业社会责任合作的谅解备忘录》,标志着两国在这一领域的合作正式启动,对促进两国经济的持续稳定健康发展具有十分重要的意义。今天,两国朋友们齐聚一堂,就企业社会责任开展深入交流,必将对两国企业社会责任建设产生积极的影响。 Here in Beijing in April, spring is high in the air and flowers are in full blossom. On this delightful day, we celebrate the convening of the

Sino-Swedish CSR High-level Forum. Last June during the visit of President Hu Jintao to Sweden, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce and Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs signed an MOU on Cooperation in CSR on behalf of their respective governments, which officially kicked off our bilateral CSR cooperation and was vitally important for the sustained, steady and sound development of our economies. Today, we have Chinese and Swedish friends gathered here to discuss in greater depth on the topic of CSR, which I believe will positively shape our future CSR collaboration. 企业社会责任运动自上世纪80年代兴起后,已经成为世界潮流。强调企业社会责任,就是要求企业对投资者负责的同时,对员工负责,对消费者负责,对商业伙伴负责,对环境和社会负责。国内外企业的成功经验表明,社会责任也是企业的品牌,是企业核心竞争力的组成部分,是企业长盛不衰的重要法宝。企业要生存和发展,就必须增强社会责任意识,积极履行社会义务。我们有理由相信,未来的企业竞争,将不再仅仅是产品的竞争、技术的竞争和人才的竞争,更是履行社会责任的竞争。“赠人玫瑰,手有余香”。企业在履行社会责任、促进社会和谐的同时,自身也会得到更大的发展。 Since the 1980s, CSR has gone from being a new term to a global trend. Putting emphasis on CSR means companies not only have to be responsible to their investors, but also to their employees, customers,

高中英语走遍美国第三课中英文对照素材202101181229

走遍美国 第三课 Marilyn, you want coffee or tea? Marilyn,你要咖啡还是茶? Coffee, please. 请来点咖啡。 I am so excited! 我感到好兴奋! At this time tomorrow morning, 明早这时候, Grandpa will be sitting in the kitchen with us. 爷爷就和我们一起坐在厨房里啦。 When does he arrive? 他什么时候到? At six o'clock this evening. 今晚六点。 By plane? 坐飞机来? No, by train. 不,坐火车。 Are we picking him up at the station? 我们要去车站接他吗? Not Grandpa. 爷爷不是这种人,He doesn't want anybody picking him up. 他不愿意让别人接他, He likes to be independent. 他独立性很强。 Huh. 哦。 Oh, let's go upstairs and prepare Grandpa's room. 对,我们上去准备一下爷爷的房间。 Great! Let's do it! 好,我们去! Good morning, Mom. 早安,妈妈。 Morning. 早安。 Well, hi, fellas. 你们大家好。 Hello. 哈罗。 Hi, honey. 嗨,亲爱的。 Morning, Marilyn. 早安,Marilyn。 We are going upstairs to set up Grandpa's

走遍美国文本(全集) (25)

Chapter 24:Parting Friends ACT I Hi, Mom. 嗨妈。 Hi, Robbie. You're home from school early.嗨 Robbie。你今天从学校回来得这么早 Yeah, they're getting the assembly hall 是啊他们在集会大厅 ready for the graduation ceremony, 为毕业典礼做准备 so we all got to go home early. 所以我们都非早回家不可。 Too noisy to study. 太吵了书看不下去 Well, now that you're here, 嗯既然你回来了 you can help me with dinner. 你就来帮我准备晚餐 I need those potatoes peeled and sliced. 那些马铃薯需要剥皮和切片。 Mom, give me a break. 妈让我喘口气。 Alexandra's coming over to help me Alexandra就要来帮我 study for my math final. 温习数学准备期末考试 Well, in that case, 嗯既然这样 you can wash the dishes and clean up after dinner. 你就在晚餐後洗盘子收拾桌子。 Can I invite Alexandra to stay for dinner? 我可以请Alexandra留下来吃晚餐 Of course. 当然可以。 Thanks, Mom. 谢谢妈。 You and Alexandra have become good friends, haven't you?你和Alexandra 成了好朋友不是吗Yes. I like her. She's a terrific person. 是的我喜欢她。她人很好。 I'm going to miss her when she goes back to Greece.我会想念她她回去希腊时 Would you like to give her a little farewell party? 你要不要为她举行一次告别派对 Mom, that would be terrific! 那太棒了妈 Maybe we could make it a surprise. 也许我们可以让它变成一个惊喜 Oh, I don't know. 噢这个我就不知道了 Surprise parties don't always work out. 惊喜派对不是每次都成功的。 Well, we could tell her 嗯我们可以告诉她 it's a graduation party for me. 这是为我毕业所办的派对。 When Alexandra arrives, we'll surprise her.等Alexandra到达时我们再让她惊喜一下 Well, I suppose that might work. 嗯我想这样或许可以奏效。 I'd like to give her a nice going-away present. 我很想送给她一件好的离别礼物。 Fine. 好啊。 There's only one problem. 只有一个问题。 What's that? 什麽问题 I'm broke. I should have saved some money.我身无分文。我早该存些钱。 I'm sure Alexandra 我相信Alexandra would be happy with something simple, Robbie. 会欣然接受简单的东西Robbie。 I know. 我知道。 But, well, I'd like to give her something nice但是 嗯我想给她一件精致的东西 to remember me by. 让她看到东西就想到我

77走遍美国语句和翻译

-- ☆ SitMan 助您征服外语☆ -- [生词摘录] [要点摘录] ----难点句子记录于此 [我的听写] ----可在此处逐句听写 [原文] Do you like the dress? 你喜欢这套衣服服 I love it. 我喜欢。 I designed it myself. 这是我自己设计计的 It's beautiful. 它很漂亮。 Are you ready? 你准备好了吗 We're supposed to be there 我们应当先到那那 before the guests arrive. 在客人到达之前前 I know. I know. 我知道。我知道道 Help me with this tie, will you? 帮我打领带好好 Honey, I'm scared to death. 亲爱的我害怕怕得要命 But this is what you've been working for all these years. 但你多年来的工工作为的就是这个呀 No, no. 不不。 I worked to put together a book of photographs. 我的工作是创作作出一本摄影书This is show business. 而今天这个却是是演艺事业 Well, it's all part of the same job. 嗯它们都是同同一项工作的一部份 Just relax and enjoy it. 放轻点好好好地享受它 You're right. 说得对。 I earned this, and I'm going to enjoy it. 我辛苦赢得的我要去享受它。 As soon as I recover from my nervous breakdown. 只等我从神经崩崩溃中恢复过来What are you afraid of? 你怕什麽 Everything. 每一样事情。 A critic was there this morning. 一个评论家早上上去过了 He probably hates my work. 他也许讨厌我的的作品 I have to sign copies of my book for a lot of people 我还必须为许多多人在我的书上签 I never met before. 我从未谋面过的的人 My new shoes hurt my feet ... 我的新鞋弄痛了了我的脚… You're going to be a great success. 你会获得很大的的成功的 Are you ready? 你准备好了吗 As soon as I get these cuff links on. 只等我将袖扣扣扣好 Let me help. 我来帮忙。 Mom and Dad are already on their way down to the gallery. 妈妈和爸爸已经经出发

走遍美国文本及笔记1-2

ACT 2-1 “能告诉我怎么去弗代尔镇林肯大街吗?” 【故事梗概】 Alexandra想把Richard 忘下的包还给他。包上挂着Richard的住址牌,Alexandra向一位警察询问该怎样去那里。警察叮嘱Alexandra要坐1路地铁,可是她却仍然坐错了车。 Alexandra: Excuse me, officer. Can you help me? Policeman: Sure. Alexandra: Can you tell me how to get to Linden Street, in Riverdale? Policeman: "Richard Stewart, 46 Linden Street, Riverdale, New York." You should take the number one subway. Alexandra: Is there a station near here? Policeman: Yes. The station's that way. You should take the number one train to Van Cortlandt Park. Alexandra: Number one train to Van Cortlandt Park. Thank you. Policeman: Anytime. Good luck. Remember, the number one train. The uptown platform. Alexandra: Thank you. Policeman: You're welcome. 【语言点精讲】 1. Excuse me, officer. Can you help me? 当我们向别人寻求帮助时,可以说Excuse me. Can you help me?(劳驾,可以帮个忙吗?) 本文中的officer,是指police officer,即警官。 2. Can you tell me how to get to Linden Street, in Riverdale? "Can you tell me how to get to ...? "可以用来向别人问路,意思是“您能告诉我怎么才能到达某某地点吗?” 3. 46 Linden Street, Riverdale, New York. 这是一般地址的说法。地点由小到大排列。

高中英语走遍美国第一课中英文对照素材

走遍美国 第一课 Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 对不起,我叫Richard Stewart , I'm a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。 May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以替你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗? What's it for? 是做什么用的? It's for a book. 是为一本书拍的。 You're writing a book? 你在写一本书吗? It's a book of pictures. 这是一本摄影集。 I call it Family Album, U.S.A. 我称之为「美国写真」。 Oh, that's a nice idea. 噢,这想法不错。 Well, it's fine if you take our picture. 你想拍我们的照,就请吧。 I'm Martha Vann. 我叫Martha Vann 。 Thank you. I appreciate your help. 谢谢,很感谢你的帮助。 I'm Richard. What's your name? 我是Richard ,你叫什么? Gerald. Gerald 。 How old are you, Gerald? Gerald ,你今年多大啦? Five. 五岁。 And where do you live? 你们住在哪里? We live in California. 我们住在California 。 Well, welcome to New York. 噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。 OK, just a second. 好了,请稍等一下。 I'm almost ready here. 我快要准备就绪了。 Can I help you? 我能帮你忙吗? Oh, please. 噢,太好了。 Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! 请握住Gerald 的手。很好! Now point to the buildings. 现在请指着那些建筑物。 Terrific! 好极了! Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald ,亲一亲妈妈,很好! Thank you, Gerald. 谢谢你,Gerald 。 And thank you, Mrs. Vann. 谢谢你, Vann 太太。 Oh, my pleasure. 噢,不客气。

走遍美国文本16-18集

16-18集 Thanksgiving ACT I OK, Philip. This is your third cup of coffee. 好啦 Philip。这这是你第三杯咖啡了 We should get to work, 我们得开始做事了了 or we won't be finished by dinnertime. 要不然晚餐时间间到了我们还做不完 I guess we must. 我想咱们是该开始始了 We must. 我们是该开始了。 OK. The beginning of my famous Thanksgiving apple pie. 好。开始做我拿手手的感恩节苹果派One apple. Two apples. Three apples. Four apples. 一个苹果。两个苹苹果。三个苹果。四个苹果Come on, Philip! 快点 Philip Get busy with your famous apple pie. 快做你拿手的苹果果派吧 There's much more to be done. 要做的事太多了。 Now, the ingredients. 现在看看配料。 What goes into my apple pie besides apples? 除了苹果以外我我的派还要放什麽 Ah, yes. Flour, sugar, butter. 对了。粉糖牛油。 Butter, nice and cold and hard. 牛油新鲜又冷又又硬 OK, here are the walnuts. 嗯核桃在这。 Last but not least, 最後但同等重要的的一 the reason my apple pie is famous--cinnamon. 我的苹果派就是靠靠它出名的肉桂 Cinnamon ... 肉桂…… Ellen, where's the cinnamon? Ellen 肉桂放在 If there is any cinnamon, 要是有的话 it's in the cabinet with the salt and pepper. 应该跟盐和胡椒一一起放在橱柜 Salt, pepper, dill weed, garlic powder, cinnamon. Ellen? 盐胡椒莳萝大蒜粉肉桂。Ellen Yes, Philip. 什麽事 Philip

走遍美国对话文本中英文对照

目录 第一章46 Linden Street 林登大街46 号 (2) 第二章The Blind Date 介绍会面 (10) 第三章Grandpa's Trunk 祖父的行李箱 (18) 第四章A Piece of Cake (26) 第五章The Right Magic (34) 第六章Thanksgiving (43) 第七章Man's Best Friend (53) 第八章You're Going to Be Fine (63) 第九章It's Up to You (72) 第十章Smell the Flowers (82) 第十一章A Place of Our Own (91) 第十二章You're Tops (101) 第十三章A Real Stewart (111) 第十四章Playing Games 做游戏 (120) 第十五章Second Honeymoon 二度蜜月 (130) 第十六章Full of Surprises 意外惊喜 (139) 第十七章Photo Finish 大功告成 (149) 第十八章Making a Difference 当仁不让 (157) 第十九章I Do 我愿意 (169) 第二十章Quality Time 黄金时间 (178) 第二十一章A Big Fish in a Little Pond 小池塘里的大鱼 (188) 第二十二章Career Choices 职业选择 (198) 第二十三章The Community Center 社区中心 (208) 第二十四章Parting Friends 饯行聚会 (218) 第二十五章Country Music 乡间之音 (228) 第二十六章Opening Night 展览开幕之夜 (237)

走遍美国文本及笔记3-3

ACT 3-1 “你很幸运有关心你的家人你很幸运有关心你的家人你很幸运有关心你的家人你很幸运有关心你的家人。。。。” 【【【【故事梗概故事梗概故事梗概故事梗概】】】】 火车到达了纽约市。Eisa和祖父Malcolm互相告别。 [On the Amtrak train later that day. The train is arriving in New York City.] Voice: Ladies and gentlemen, Amtrak is happy to announce our arrival in New York City. The train will be stopping in five minutes. Please check to be sure you have your belongings. And have a good stay in the Big Apple. Thank you. Eisa: Well, here we are. It was so nice meeting you, Mr. Stewart. Grandpa: And nice meeting you, too, Mrs. Tobin. Please look us up. We're in the phone book. Dr. Philip Stewart, in Riverdale. Eisa: Your son? Grandpa: That's right. And have a good time in New York. Eisa: And don't be so independent. You're very lucky to have a caring family. 【【【【语言点精讲语言点精讲语言点精讲语言点精讲】】】】 1. Amtrak Amtrak是火车公司的名字,一般译为“美国火车公司”。是由三个词组合而成的:American, travel和track。 2. And have a good stay in the Big Apple. 祝你在纽约过得愉快。Have a good stay in...用于祝对方来访愉快。the Big Apple,纽约市的别称。 3. Please look us up. look (us) up相当于"call or visit (us)",即“与(我们)联系,到(我们)家里来玩”。这个短语用来邀对方来访。 4. We're in the phone book. 你可以在电话簿中找到我们(家的地址和电话号码)。美国的电话簿上不只有姓名和电话号码,还列有住址。 5. And don't be so independent. You're very lucky to have a caring family. 还有,别太不依赖别人了。你很幸运有关心你的家人。这是Eisa的临别赠言。短暂的旅途交谈使Eisa洞察了Malcolm的心境,她临别的赠言既率直又温情。independent 独立的,不依赖的,有主见的。这是美国人非常重视的一种品质。family 既是家庭,又是家里人。在从父母的角度说时,family常指子女,如:They have a big family. (他们子女多。) ACT 3-2 “这照片使我想起了过去的岁月这照片使我想起了过去的岁月这照片使我想起了过去的岁月这照片使我想起了过去的岁月。。。。” 【【【【故事梗概故事梗概故事梗概故事梗概】】】】 在Stewart家的客厅里,一家人在和祖父Malcolm交谈。在家中Malcolm受到了儿孙两代人的热烈欢迎,惟一的遗憾是没有见到酷似故去的祖母的孙女Susan. Robbie: When can we go fishing? Grandpa: Robbie, we'll go fishing soon, and we'll take your dad with us. Philip: I'm ready, Grandpa. You name the day. Ellen: That's a great idea, Grandpa! Philip needs a day off. Robbie: Let's give him our presents - now. Richard: Good idea. Grandpa: Presents - for me? Richard: From me and Marilyn. Robbie: And this one's from me. I looked all over the house to find it. Grandpa: Richard, these are terrific pictures. This one really brings back memories. You

走遍美国 英汉对照文本

走遍美国英汉对照文本 (Family Album)全世界英语教学中的“第一大片”!全球35个国家同步使用的原汁原味的当代美国英语生活化美语教材。 目录: 01 46 Linden Street(01林登大街46号) 02 The Blind Date(02介绍会面) 03 Grandpa's Trunk(03祖父的行李箱) 04 A Piece of Cake(04轻而易举) 05 The Right Magic(05钓鱼秘决) 06 Thanksgiving(06感恩节) 07 Men's Best Friend(07人类最好的朋友) 08 You're Going to Be Fine(08早日康复) 09 It's Up to You(09由你决定) 10 Smell the Flowers(10忙里偷闲) 11 A Place of Our Own(11自己的房子) 12 You're Tops(12你是高手) 13 A Real Stewart(13真正的Stewart家后代) 14 Playing Games(14做游戏) 15 Second Honeymoon(15二度蜜月) 16 Full of Surprises(16意外惊喜) 17 Photo Finish(17大功告成) 18 Making a Difference(18当仁不让) 19 I Do(19我愿意) 20 Quality Time(20黄金时间) 21 A Big Fish in a Little Pond(21小池塘里的大鱼) 22 Career Choices(22职业选择) 23 The Community Center(23社区中心) 24 Parting Friends(24告别朋友) 25 Country Music(25乡间音乐) 26 Opening Night(26首展之夜) Chapter 1: 46 Linden Street 林登大街46 号 ACT I Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 对不起我叫Richard Stewart I'm a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。 May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以替你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗?What's it for? 是做什麽用的? It's for a book. 是为一本书拍的。

走遍美国 Family Album USA-中英全文+旁白音乐歌曲

精心整理46LindenStreet林登大街46号 ACTI I'mMarthaVann.我叫MarthaVann。 Thankyou.Iappreciateyourhelp.谢谢。很感谢你的帮助。 I'mRichard.What'syourname?我是Richard,你叫什么? Gerald.Gerald。 Howoldareyou,Gerald?Gerald,你今年多大?

Five.五岁。 Andwheredoyoulive?你们住哪?WeliveinCalifornia.我们住在加利福尼亚州。 Well,welcometoNewYork.噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。OK,justasecond.好了,请稍等一下。 I'malmostreadyhere.我快要准备好了。 Terrific! Thanksagain.再次感谢。 Oh,you'rewelcome.噢,请别客气。 Hey,letmetakeyourpicture!嘿,让我给你拍一张照片。Wonderful.Please.好啊,请。AreyoufromNewYork?是从纽约来的吗?

No,I'mfromGreece.不是,我是从希腊来的。 I'manexchangestudent.我是一名交换学生。 Whendidyoucomehere?是什么时候来这儿的? Threemonthsago.三个月之前。 YourEnglishisverygood.你的英语说得很好。 Thanks.谢谢夸奖。 Andthesearepicturesofpeopleworking:这是人们工作中的照片: steelworkers,bankers,police,streetvendors,钢架工人、银行职员、警察、街头小贩、ambulancedrivers,doctors....救护车驾驶员、医生等等…… Oh,thisismyfather.He'sadoctor.噢,这是我父亲。他是一名医生。Thisismymother.这是我母亲。

相关文档
最新文档