诺丁山 Notting Hill 中英文剧本

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

[ Man ] So stay with us because later this afternoon,
不要离开,因为稍后…

we're lucky enough to be talking to Anna Scott,

我们将有幸请到安娜?斯科特…

Hollywood's biggest star by far.

好莱坞迄今最红的明星

Miss Scott's latest film is once again topping the charts.

斯科特小姐的新片再次雄居票房榜首

- [ Piano ] - [ Man Continues, Indistinct ]


She may be the face I can't forget
∮我无法忘记她的脸∮

A trace of pleasure or regret

∮带着欢乐或悲伤∮


∮我能为之付出我的所有∮
May be my treasure or the price

I have to pay


∮她也许只是个幻影∮
She may be the mirror


∮出现在我梦中∮
Of my dream

∮出现在梦中的笑容∮

A smile reflected in a stream


∮真实的她也许并不那么快乐∮
She may not be what she may seem
主演:茱莉亚?罗伯茨

Inside her shell



∮她在人群中似乎总是很快乐∮
She who always seems so happy in a crowd

Whose eyes can be so private and so proud

∮眼神中带着神秘和骄傲∮
主演:休?格兰特

No one's allowed to see them when they cry

∮没人能看到她哭泣的样子∮


She may be the love that cannot hope to last

∮也许她并不愿失去爱情∮
诺 丁 山


May come to me from shadows of the past

∮如果她走出阴影向我靠近∮


∮那我至死也不会忘记∮
That I'll remember till the day

I die

She may be the reason I survive

∮她也许是我活着的理由∮

The why and wherefore I'm alive

∮是我至今还活着的理由∮

The one I'll care for through the rough

∮我时刻准备着扶持她走出困境∮

And ready years

Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears

∮我会分享她的欢笑和忧伤∮

And make them all my souvenirs

∮让它们成为我的记忆∮


∮我愿为她赴汤蹈火∮
For where she goes I've got to be


The meaning of my life is
∮我的一生只为她而活∮

She

∮她∮

She

∮她∮

Oh, she

∮哦,她∮


[ Man Narrating ] Of course I've seen her films...
我当然看过她的片子…

and always thought she was, well, fabulous.

而且一直认为她很出色

But, you know, a million, million miles from the world I live in...

不过她和我的家乡远隔重洋…

which is here, Notting Hill, my favorite bit of London.

我住在诺丁山…伦敦我最喜欢的地方

There's the market on weekdays selling every fruit and vegetable known to man.

平时集市上会贩卖各种为人熟知的果蔬

Rock hard bananas, five for a pound!

香蕉,一镑五公斤

The tattoo parlor with a guy outside who got drunk...

醉醺醺的人从刺青店里出来…

and now can't remember why he chose "I love Ken."

却记不起他为什么

要刺上“我爱肯”

The radical hairdressers where everyone comes out looking like the Cookie Monster,

前卫的发型师让每个从店里走出去的人 看起来像是饼干怪兽

whether they want to or not.

不管他们是否喜欢

And then, suddenly, it's the weekend,

到了周末,突如其来地

and from break of day hundreds of stalls appear out of nowhere,

数以百计的摊贩无处不在

filling Portobello Road, right up to Notting Hill Gate.

布满整个街道,一直排到诺丁山的大门

And wherever you look thousands of people are buying millions of antiques,

眼中所见尽是购买古董的人

some genuine and some... not quite so genuine.

有些是真品,也有些…只是赝品

And what's great is that lots of friends have ended up in this part of London.

最棒的是有很多朋友 也住在这个伦敦的小区里

That's Tony, for example, architect turned chef,

比如说东尼,由建筑师改行做了厨师

who recently invested all the money he ever earned in a new restaurant.

最近用他的所有积蓄开了一家餐馆

And so, this is where I spend my days and years...

这就是我日复一日生活的地方…

in this small village in the middle of the city in a house with a blue door...

这个小小区有间蓝色门脸的房子…

that my wife and I bought together before she left me for a man...

是我妻子和我一起买的,后来她跟别人走了…

who looked exactly like Harrison Ford.

一个长得很像哈里森-福特的人

And where I lead a strange half-life with a lodger called--

我不同寻常的生活缘于一个房客,叫…

Spike!

斯帕克


You couldn't help me with an incredible important decision, could you?
嘿,你能帮我作个非常重要的决定吗?

Is this important in comparison to, let's say, whether they should cancel Third World debt?

象能否取消第三世界国家的债务一样重要吗?

正是这样,我终于要和简妮约会了

That's right. I am at last going out on a date with the great Janine,


and I just wanna be sure I've picked the right T-shirt.
我得保证穿最适合的T恤去赴约

- What are the choices? - Well, wait for it.

-有些什么选择? -稍等片刻


( 我喜欢血腥 )
First there's this one. [ Growls ] Cool, huh?
首先是这件,很酷吧?



是的,不过用它来制造浪漫气氛困难了点
Yeah, it might make it hard to strike a really romantic note.

Point taken. Don't despair.

一针见血,别灰心

如果期待浪漫的话,我相信有合适的

If it's romance we're looking for, I believe I have just the thing.


( 了解这儿 )
Yeah, well, there again, she might not think you had true love on your mind.
又来了,她恐怕不会认为你脑子里有真正的爱

Right. Just one more.

好吧

,再等等



True love here I come.
真爱,我来啦


( 你是世上最美丽的女人 )
Well, yeah. Yeah, that's-- that's, um, perfect.

是的,是的…这件很合适

Great. Thanks.

好极了,谢谢

- Wish me luck. - Good luck.

-祝我好运 -祝你好运


( 想做爱吗?)

[ Narrating ] And so it was just another hopeless Wednesday,
那只是另一个毫无希望的星期三

我路过拥挤的集市去上班

as I walked the thousand yards through the market to work,


从没想过这一天将会永远改变我的生活
never suspecting that this was the day that was gonna change my life forever.

This is work, by the way, my little travel bookshop,

顺便说一下,这是我工作的小旅游书店


- Morning, Martin. - Morning, Monsignor.
-早,马丁 -早,老板

which, um, well, sells travel books,

这里专门卖旅游书刊

and to be frank with you, doesn't always sell many of those.

老实说,销路并不怎么好


好极了,利润全来自廉价促销
Classic. Profit from major sales push,


minus 347 pound.
亏了347镑


Shall I, uh, go and get you a cappuccino?
我去替你买杯“卡布奇诺”好吗?

- You know, ease the pain a bit. - Yeah, yeah.

-也许能缓解一点痛苦 -是的,是的

Better make it a half. All I can afford.

不过我只付得起半杯的钱

Get your logic. Demi-cappu coming right up.

照你的意思,半杯咖啡马上就来


[ Doorbell Dings ]

Um, can I help you at all?
需要帮忙吗?


不,谢谢,我只想…看看
No, thanks. I'll just... look around.


Fine.
好的


Uh, that book's really not great.
那本书确实不怎么样

万一你略略看过就买下它 那就是在浪费自己的钱了

Just in case, you know, browsing turned to buying. You'd be wasting your money.


But if it's Turkey you're interested in,
如果你对土耳其感兴趣的话

um, this one, on the other hand, is very good.

这本就不同了,非常棒

Um, I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey, which helps.

我想写这本书的人真正去过土耳其,言之有物

Um, there's also a very amusing incident with a kebab,

提到了不少有趣的民俗风情

um, which is one of many amusing incidents.

这本比较有意思

Thanks. I'll think about it.

谢谢,我会考虑的

Or, in the bigger hardback variety, there's--

或者选那本更大些的精装本,有…

I'm sorry. Can you just give me a second?

抱歉,失陪一下


Excuse me.
打扰一下

- Yes? - Bad news.

-什么事? -很不幸

-什么? -我们店里装了监视器

What?

We've got a security camera in this bit of the shop.

-所以? -所以我看到你把书放进你的裤子

So?

So I saw you put that book down your trousers.


- What

book? - The one down your trousers.
-什么书? -放进你裤子的那本

I don't have a book down my trousers.

我没把什么书放到裤子里

Right.

好吧

I tell you what. Um, I'll call the police, and, um,

告诉你,我会叫警察,而且…

if I'm wrong about the whole "book down the trousers" scenario,

如果是我弄错了“书掉进裤子”的事,我会道歉

I really apologize.

Okay. What if... I did have a book down my trousers?

好吧,如果…我往裤子里放了一本书呢?

Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk,

很简单,当我回到柜台时

你把裤子里那本《巴利旅游指南》拿出来…

you'd remove the Cadogan Guide to Bali from your trousers...

擦干净放回去或是买下来

and either wipe it and put it back or buy it.

I'll see you in a sec.

回头见

I'm sorry about that.

对不起

No, it's fine.

不,没关系

我本来想偷,但现在改变主意了

I was gonna steal one, but now I've changed my mind.


Oh, signed by the author, I see.
我看到有作者的签名

Um, yeah, couldn't stop him.

是啊,他非要签不可

If you can find an unsigned one, it's worth an absolute fortune.

如果你能找到本没签名的,那绝对需要好运气

- [ Chuckles ] - Excuse me.

打扰一下