酒店前台接待日常用语

酒店前台接待日常用语
酒店前台接待日常用语

酒店前台接待日常用语

Part 1 Greetings

第一部分问候

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in

第二部分帮助入住

Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?

您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?

Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

Part 3 Providing Service During Staying

第三部分居停期间提供服务

Regular Service常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because

so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

Internet Service网络服务

There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.

写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

About the Laundry关于洗衣

The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.

普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

Medical Service医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?

还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) ---Are they strong?

==Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

---药性强吗?

==是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?

你可以给点胃药给我吗?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?

(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .

你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。

(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了吗?

(14)---What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢?

==I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

---Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

Part 4 Apologize

第四部分道歉

1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do

apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。

2. I assure you it won’t happen again.

我保证此类事情不会在发生。

3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。

4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。

5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。

6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..

对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。

7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.

我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。

8. I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..

请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。

9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.

真是抱歉,我马上安排人去修理。

Part 5 The Damage

第五部分赔偿

1. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。

I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.

根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅子做出赔偿。

The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.

损坏地毯的赔偿是人民币100元。

I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Y uan for the bloodstains on your bed linen.

我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。

Part 6 Expressing Appreciation

第六部分道谢

1. Thank you for your kind understanding.

谢谢您的理解。

2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.

非常感谢您对我们酒店的大力支持。

Part 7 Say Goodbye

第七部分道别

1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!

2. On the house Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come. 这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,一切都会妥妥当当。

3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!

我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!

Good Bye, and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您

21. May I help you with your suitcase?

我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?

22. Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?

你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?

酒店礼宾部日常英语口语

1.May I take you luggage?

我能帮您提行李吗?

2.Please give me your room key.

请把您的房卡给我.

3.Have a nice day!

祝您在此度过愉快的一天!

4.Do you need to store your baggage?

您需要寄存您的行李吗?

5.What is your room number?

您的房号是几号?

6.Do you need taxi?

请问您需要出租车吗?

7.This way please!

这边请!

8.Here is your handbag tag!

这是您的行李寄存卡。

9.Excuse me , Sir, this is the bellboy ,I am sorry to trouble you , we have a message/Fax /parcel for you,.can I bring it to your room now?

对不起先生,我是行李生,很抱歉打扰您了,这里有您的一个留言/传真/包裹给您,现在我方便送到您房间吗?

10.What is your friend’s name?

您的朋友叫什么名字?

11.What month is it?

现在是几月?

12.What can I do for you, please?

你需要什么?

13.What time are you coming back?

您打算什么时候回来?

14.Would you please tell my friend I am here?

请您告诉我朋友,我在这里,好吗?

15.Would you mind mailing this letter for me?

您能替我寄这封信吗?

16.Will you do me a favor?

帮我个忙好吗?

17.Can you tell me where is HEALTH CLUB/ OPERA HOUSE?

你能告诉我健身房/演艺馆在哪里吗?

18.What day is it today?

今天是星期几?

19.What is the date today?

今天是几号?

20.What would you like to eat?

您喜欢吃点什么食物?

21.What is your address?

您要到的具体地址是什么?

22.How far is it to the Shen zhen/Guang zhou?

到深圳或广州有多远?

23.I’d like to see your manager, please. 我想见你们经理。24.We hope to see you again.

希望和你能再相逢。

25.My pleasure.

很高兴为您服务。

26.I’m always glad to be of service.

我随时乐意为您

e is?

您能告诉我邮电局怎么走吗?

53.We don’t accept tips, thank you very much.

非常感谢您的好意,我们不收小费。

54.Can I help you?

有什么可以帮到您吗?

55.Where is the coffee shop, please?

请问咖啡厅在什么地方?

56.What time would you like to leave?

你将什么时候离开这里?

57.Please step this way, it’s slippery, please mind you step. 您好,请走这边,这里台阶很滑,请小心。

58.Please mind your head.(客人下车时提醒客人留意)

请小心碰到你的头。

59.How would you like to make payment?

您用什么方式付费呢?

60.Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

请问您的行李里有贵重物品和易碎的物品吗?61.Please step inside.请往里面走。

62.Is there a message for me?有我的留言吗?

63.Could you wait in your room, please?

请您在房间等一下好吗?

64.I need laundry now.

我现在需要洗衣。

65.I’ll send someone immediately to your room.

我马上安排人上来你的房间。

66.I do apologize.

我真诚道歉。

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档