接听电话指南-外企PDF

接听电话指南-外企PDF
接听电话指南-外企PDF

Answering phone guideline

接听电话指南

PURPOSE目标:

This program is a guideline for all of you on how to answer a phone call when you are working.

本纲要是关于大家在接听工作电话的问答指南。

When your phone rings, you need to:

当你本人的分机响时:

ANSWER THE CALL

接听电话

You should pick up the phone within 3 times of ring, and use one of the three possible answers:

你应在三声之内拿起电话听筒,并从以下方式中择一作为回答:

“ YOUR COMPANY NAME, may I help you? “ (in English)

“ YOUR COMPANY NAME, good morning / good afternoon “ (in English)

“ YOUR COMPANY NAME, 你好(Ni Hao)” (Please use English name 请使用英文公司名)

GENERAL PROCEDURE

一般程序

1.The call is for you 当所接到的电话是找你的:

If it is for you, you may say 如果这是找你的电话,你可以说:

‘Yes, this is XX’

As you need the caller to wait for a moment, you should say:

如果你需要对方等候,你应该说:

‘Hold on a moment, please’

2.The call is not for you当所接到的电话不是找你的:

A. You know the caller你认识来电者:

Even if you know the caller, you have to be sure that the person he wants to talk to is available.即使你认识打电话的人,你也需要先确认一下其要找的人是否方便接听-You should say: “Hold on please, I will see if he/she is available.”

你可以说’请稍候,我看一下他/她是否在.

-Press “R” and dial extension number 按’R’ 键及分机号

-If the addressee is in his office, ask him if he wants to talk to the caller / if he is available:如果被拨叫者在办公室,请问他是否希望和来电者说

话/是否他方便接听电话.

i.YES是: hang up the phone挂上话筒

ii.NO否: Ask addressee what he wants: call back later or let the caller call back (when?). Then press “R” again to go back to the

caller. 询问被拨叫者准备如何答复:过会儿打过去或让来电者过会再打过

来(什么时间?).然后按’R’键回到与来电者的通话状态.

-If addressee is not in his office, take a message

如果被拨叫者不在办公室,请帮他听取留言

Please see specific situation.请见特殊情况.

B. You do not know the caller 当你不认识来电者时:

If you don’t know the caller, you must follow the following steps:

如果你不熟悉打电话的人,应需要遵循以下步骤:

-Ask the caller’s and Company’s name and write it down

在转电话之前问请来电者的公司及姓名:

“May I have your name and company, Sir / Madam?” “Could you

please spell your name / your company’s name?”

“先生/女士,请问您可以告诉我您的公司和您的名字吗?’’ “请您拼一下您的名字/

公司名字,好吗?”

-Ask purpose of the call and write it down: “May I know what is it about?”

询问来电的目的并记录下来:”请问是什么事情?”

-Then say: ‘Hold on please, I will see if she/he is available.’

然后说:请稍候,我看一下他/她现在是否在’

-Press “R” and dial extension number按’R’ 键及分机号

-If the addressee is in his office, ask him if he wants to talk to the caller / if he is available: “Mr./Ms. XX is on the line from XX Company,

he/she is calling about XXX, would you like to talk to him/her?”

如果被拨叫者在办公室,询问问他是否希望和来电者说话/是否他方便接听电话:”XX先生/女士来电,是关于XX,请问你要接听吗?”

i.YES是: hang up the phone挂上话筒

ii.NO否: Ask addressee what he wants: call back later or let the caller call back (when?), Or other answers he prefers. Then

press “R” again to go back to the caller. 询问被拨叫者准备如何答

复:过会儿打过去或让来电者过会再打过来(什么时间?), 或者其他他希望

给来电者的答复.然后按’R’键回到与来电者的通话状态.

-If addressee is not in his office, take a message

如果被拨叫者不在办公室,请帮他听取留言

Please see specific situation. 请见特殊情况.

SPECIFIC SITUATION

特殊情况

Addressee not here / not available 被拨叫者不在或不方便接听

Take back the caller and say与来电者说:

“I am afraid he/she is not in the office/in a meeting/ not available just now. Is there anything I can do for you? May I take a message?” (See “take a message”) “他/她现在不在/在开会/不方便. 您需要我做什么吗?您需要留言吗?” (见”听取留言)

Addressee specified what he wants 被拨叫者给出了他的回答

1.He will call back 他会打回去

“Mr/Ms addressee is not available right now. He will call you back as soon as he is free. May I have you telephone number in order to ask Mr/Mrs XX to call you back?”(XX先生/小姐现在不方便接电话.他/她会方便的时候尽快给您打回去.请问您的电话号码是多少?

If caller says that addressee has it: “ Could you please precise it again?”

如果对方回答被拨叫者有他的号码时:”您可否再说一遍?”

2.He wants caller to call back later (ask when) 如果他希望来电者过会儿再打

过来(询问什么时候)

“Mr/Ms addressee is not available right now, could you please call back

later, in XX mn / this afternoon / tomorrow? Thank you, good bye”

“XX先生/小姐现在不方便接电话,请问您是否可以在XX分钟后/下午/明天再打过来

吗?谢谢,再见”

Take a message

听取留言

After asking if caller wants to leave a message, if answer is yes, you must:

在询问了来电者是否希望留言后,如果对方的回答是’是’,你需要:

-Write down date and time of call记录下来电的日期及时间

-Write down name, company and phone number 记录下对方的公司名称,来电者姓名及对方的电话号码

-Write down the message 记录下留言内容

After confirming everything, you should say:

与对方确认你的信息是正确的后,你可以说:

“I will pass your message to Mr/Ms XX” “我把您的留言转交XX先生/小姐”

Before hanging-up, you must say Greetings “Thank you, good bye Sir/Madam”

最后是结束语,在挂断电话前,你必须要说“谢谢,再见XX先生/女士”

Pass message

传递留言

Whether addressee is here or not, always write everything down very clearly as above-mentioned. 无论被拨叫者是否在,都要把上述的每个细节都记录下来”

If addressee is in office, just give him the note.如果被拨叫者在办公室,马上将记录交给他.

If addressee is not present in office, leave him the note on his desk / stick it on his computer screen and then make sure to confirm with him/her that she/he has seen the note.

如果被拨叫者不在,请将留言放在他的桌子上/粘在他的电脑显示器上,之后确认他已看到此记录。

ATTENTION PLEASE

提请注意

You should pay attention to the following points你需要注意以下几点:

Your answer on the phone is the first image someone gets from our company when he calls. If someone calls and nobody from ADEN can handle, he will probably not call again and have a bad image of the company.

你接电话的态度语气等是留给对方的第一印象。如果有人打来电话而我们公司无人能够处理,那么他很可能不会再来电,这样会有损公司形象。

Please DO NOT避免出现不适宜的行为:

- Answer ‘ WEIIIII?’ when you pick up the phone

当你接起电话时不要回答“喂,喂”。

- Pass a communication without knowing the name & company of the calling person

不要在还不知道对方姓名,公司的情况下,与之交流。

- Pass the communication without asking first if the addressee is willing to answer the call.

- Hesitate to ask the person to repeat if you don’t understand of if you are not sure 当你不明白或不肯定对方的意思时请马上再询问一遍。

- Hesitate to be too polite一定要尽可能的有礼貌。

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档