商务英语常用语句

商务英语常用语句
商务英语常用语句

Appendix

Useful Expressions in Business English

商务英语常用语句

Inquiry

询盘

1. We are very much interested in Hangzhou pure silk fabrics.

我们对杭州真丝印花绸很感兴趣。

2. We’d like know that availability and the conditions of sale of this

line.

我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。

3. We understand that you are leading exporters of the goods and

you can provide the specifications we need.

我们获悉贵方是该货的最大出口商,能提供我们所需的规格。4. Have you got products of this specification?

我们是否有这种规格的产品?

5. Please quote for the supply of 3,000 metric tons of steel pipes.

请对3000吨钢管供货作出报价。

6. Please quote us your price CIF London basis.

请报伦敦到岸价。

7. Do you offer FOB or CIF?

你们报离岸价还是到岸价?

8. In case you are unable to offer us at this time, may we suggest

that you quote us an indicative price first?

如果目前你们不能报价,建议先报给我们一个指示价格。

9. Please quote us the lowest prices CIF 5% Rotterdam and

indicate the respective quantities and various sizes that you can supply for prompt shipment.

请报最低的加5%佣金的鹿特丹到岸价,并说明你方能提供给我们即期装运的每种商品的数量和价格。

10. If your price is reasonable, quality satisfactory and delivery

acceptable, we will send you large orders.

如果你方报价有竞争力,装运期可接受,我们将大量定购。11. As we understand that you handle export of Chinese carpet, we

should like to know whether you can supply 400 pieces of pure wool carpet for shipment before the end of March.

欣悉贵公司是中国地毯出口商,我们想了解你们可否供应400

条纯毛地毯,并于三月底前发货。

12. We find that the selling prospects for your “Chunlan” air

conditions at this end are good and look forward to receiving

your samples soon.

我们认为你们的春兰牌空调在这里的销售前景甚佳,希望很快收到你们的样品。

13. We are thinking of getting a supply of Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by cable indicating origin, packing,

quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.

我方欲购中国茶,请惠电发盘,说明原产地、包装、可供数量和最早装运期。

14. Please quote your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage

for dispatch by parcel post to Shaihai via Guangzhou.

请报船上交货价,并说明将包裹经广州至上海的邮费。

15. Will you please let us know long it will take you to deliver the goods?

能否告知贵方的交货期?

16. Will you please let us know what your terms of payment are?

能否告知贵方支付条件?

17. Will you please let us know what discount you can give for an

order exceeding 500 sets?

能否告知我们,超过500 台的订单的折扣是多少?

18. Should the quality inquired our Inquired for unavailable, you

might offer us its nearest equivalent.

如没有所询质量的产品,你方可提供与之最相当的产品。

19. We have pleasure in enclosing our inquiry No.2345 dated May

8, which must have reached you by now. We are keenly

awaiting your offer by cable.

5月8日我方随函奉上的第2345好询价单,估计现已寄达,盼你方电报发盘。

20. As we are likely to place large orders regularly we trust you will

consider the allowance of some special concessions.

由于我方可能长期大量订货,相信你方将会作出某些特殊的让步。

Offer

1. The size of our order depends greatly on price.

我们的订量很大程度上取决于你方的价格。

2. Our price highly competitive.

我方价格极具竞争力。

3. We understand that there is a good demand for sports socks in

your market, and take this opportunity of enclosing our Quotation No.234 for your consideration.

我们了解到你方市场对运动袜需求强劲,借此良机,附上我方第234号报价单,供你方考虑。

4. We enclosed our catalog No.112 and we have quoted our beat

terms in the attached price lists. We believe that our product will meet your requirements.

附上我方第112号目录单,报价单中我方已报出最好交易条件,相信我们的产品能满足你方需求。

5. We have pleasure in attaching our current quotation for your reference and, as we are able to offer prompt delivery, we hope

to receive your cable order in the near future.

我方很高兴附上现行报价单一份供你方参考,我方可即期交货,希望不久能收到你方电报订单。

6. Referring to your letter dated July 10 in which you inquired for

plastic toys, we have pleasure in cabling you an offer as follow. 关于贵方7月10对朔料玩具的询价函,现电报报价如下。

7. As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our

final confirmation.

根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报价,以我方最后确认为准。

8. We acknowledge with thanks receipt of your letter of May 20. In reply, we have pleasure in making the following offer, subject to our final confirmation.

欣悉你方5月29日来函,兹报盘如下,以我方最终确认为准。

9. We trust the above offer will be acceptable to you and wait your

trial order with keen interest.

我们相信,上述报盘你们是可以接受的,热切期待你们的试订。

10. We thank you for your inquiry of March25, and can offer you the

following items. This offer will remain open until the receipt of your wire by return.

感谢你方3月25日询盘,现就如下货物向贵发报盘,此报盘有效期至收到你方回电。

11. We an exporter of household electrical appliance and would

take the liberty to seed you our quotation sheet for your reference.

我们是家用电器出口商,现冒昧给你方寄去我们的报价单供参考。

12. We are pleased to inform you that we shall hold an exhibition of

Chinese Light Industry Goods in London. Now we send you a comprehensive range of samples for your selection.

我们高兴地通知你方,我们将在伦敦举行中国轻工产品展览,现给你们寄去一批样品供参考。

13. The price for this commodity is US$300 per set CIF London.

这种产品的伦敦到岸价是300美元一台。

14. We have pleasure in advising you that we are well placed to

supply cotton textiles which have already met with a warm reception abroad.

欣告贵方,在国外颇受欢迎的棉纺织品我方已做好供货准备。15. Last year we had the pleasure of supplying you with Dragon

Well tea and we trust that it has given you every satisfaction.

We are writing today to inform you that we can supply Qimen black tea.

去年,我方荣幸地向贵发提供龙井茶叶,相信贵方十分满意。现函告贵方我方提供祁门红茶。

16. We enclosed a copy of the season’s catalog, introducing many

novelties and some variations on the lines which were most popular last season.

随函附上信季度目录一份,介绍许多新品种及上个季度颇受欢迎的新产品。

17. We note with regret that our earlier offers in respect of wooden

toys have not interested you, but we venture to hope that you will be ready to consider on offer of plush toys.

很遗憾得知我方前几次木制玩具未能使贵方干兴趣,但仍冒昧地希望贵方对长毛绒玩具的报价给予考虑。

18. In case of firm offers, we usually keep our offers open for three

days.

在实盘的情况下,我们通常保留三天有效期。

19. We offer you firm for three days on FOB basis.

我们向你方报三天有效实盘,离岸价。

20. This offer is firm subject to your reply reaching us not later than

the 22nd.

此报价为实盘。以你方不迟于22日复到为准。

21. Our offer is a firm offer and remains valid until 4 p.m., May 5,

2004, Beijing time.

我们所报的使实盘,有效期至北京时间2004年5月5日下午4点。

22. Our prices are binding until June 30.

我方价格有效期至6月30日。

23.The prices are firm only if the current prices of raw materials do

not change.

若现行原材料价格不变,我方价格是有效的。

24. As this offer has been waived, it is not binding upon us now.

由于该盘已自动放弃, 现对双方无约束力。

25. We are unable to make you a direct offer, as John Smith acts as general agent for our products in your country.

我们不能向你们直接报价,因约翰.史密斯是我公司产品在鬼国的总代理人。

26. Owing to the heavy commitments of our manufacturers, we regret that we are unable to meet your requirements for the time being.

由于制造厂商大量承约,目前无法满足你方需求,十分遗憾。

27. We very much regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity you require.

我们抱歉难以供应你方所要求的小批数量。

28. I’m sure that our quotation is more favorable than any one you can receive from other sources.

相信我方报价比你方从他处能得到的任何报价都要优惠。29. With reference to our cable of May 5, we confirm having offered you the following.

关于我方5月5日电,兹确认向你方报盘如下。

30. We are confident that through your efforts in pushing the

sales of our products, we can build up a brisk trade between us.

我方相信通过你方竭诚推销我方产品,双方之间贸易将蓬勃发展。

31. In order to make the necessary arrangements to satisfy your requirements for arts and crafts, we shall be pleased to be informed of the development in your markets.

为采取必要措施一满足贵方对工艺品的要求,我们将十分乐意得知你方市场的情况.

32. If you will give us exact details of your requirements we will supplement our offer

accordingly and will do our utmost to enable you to find what you want.

如果你方能提供确切的详细的要求,我方将补充发盘,尽力满足你方需求。

33. It is quite some time since we sent you our Quotation No. 202..As out goods are in great

demand at present, it would be advisable if you could make an early decision on the matter.

我方第202号报价单寄你方时日已久。因为货物现有旺盛需求,建议你方早日对此作出决定。

34. We hope you received our offer safely. Not hearing from you gives us cause to wonder if it has gone astray in the post.

希望贵方已安然收到我方报盘。杳无音信使我方担心是否邮寄途中出了差错。

Price

价格

1. I’d like to have a discussion with you on the price of your chemical products.

我想与您谈谈化工产品的价格。

2. Do you think the price is reasonable?

您觉得价格合理吗?

3. Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

你方价格比去年高出25%。

4. It will be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

5. It’s no easy job for us to persuade the customers to buy your products at this price.

我们很难说服客户一这个价格购买你方产品。

6.You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨了很多。

7. What’s your counter-offer?

那您的还价呢?

8.To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 5%, I believe.

我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价5%。

9. The cost of production has been skyrocketing in recent years.

近年来生产成本正在迅速上涨。

10. Your price is higher than that we got from elsewhere.

你方价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。

11. Our price is reasonable, compared with that in the international market.

与国际市场价格相比,我们的价格是合理的。

12. The price we offered compares favorably with quotations you can get from other suppliers ,I’ m afraid.

我认为,和其他厂商的报价相比,我们的价格还是优惠的。13. You should take quality into consideration.

您必须要考虑质量问题。

14. Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

综合考虑质量,我认为这个价格是合理的。

15. We’ll place a substantial order with you if your price is reasonable.

如果你方的价格合理,我们将大量订货。

16. Our price iss reasonable. Besides, our products can stand competition.

我们的价格合理。此外,我们的产品是有竞争力的。

17. Our products are worth promoting.

我们的产品值得推销。

18. Some countries are selling these goods at low price in big quantities.

一线国家正在大量低价倾销这些商品。

19. We think that a further slight reduction of the price will ensure you a substantial increase of the turnover as a whole, and so will your profit.

我认为,如果你们的价格在降低一些,总的销售额会大增,利润也会更多。

20. Could you please tell us the quantity you require so that we may adjust our price accordingly?

请说明你们要订购的数量,以便我们相应地调整价格。

21. We are prepared to make 2% reduction if your order is big enough.

如果你们订货数量大,我们准备减价2%。

22. We can’t do more than a 2% reduction.

我们至多降价2%。

23. In order to condclude the business, we may make some concessions.

为了成交,我们可以作些让步。

24. If we had not thought of our long term business relationship, we would n’t have made you a firm offer at this price.

若不是我们有长期的业务关系,我们是不愿意以这个价格报实盘的。

25. Although your price is below our level, we acceptn this order as an exception, with a view to initiating business with you.

尽管你方价格低于我方水品,考虑到与你方初次交易,我们破例接受这一订单。

26. The price quoted was for the small lot you names, 10sets; we can offer you 10% off for a 300-set lot.

这一价格是针对你方10台小批量订货的,如果订300台,我们可降价10%。

27. The above-quoted prices are all on the basis of CIF Shanghai net per set.

上述报价均为每台CIF上海净价。

28.Our prices are usually bases on CIF, but C&F will do if buyers request.

通常我方报CIF价,但如卖方要求,也可C&F报价。

29.Only 0.3% is to be deducted from the CIF price, if buyers like to trade with us on C&F basis and insure the goods themselves.

如果卖方愿意以C&F价成交并且自己投保,价格是CIF价仅减去0.3%。

30. Being far lower than what is prevailing in the market today, your counter-offer has to be declined.

由于低于今日市场价格过多,恕难以接受你方还盘。31.As youe

counter-offer is beyond what is acceptable to u, we cannot help but return to you Indent No.320.

由于无法接受你方还盘,只得退回第320号订货单。

32. We have been obliged to place our order elsewhere as your products are too dear for this market.

由于你方产品对此市场来说价格过高,我们只能另找其他公司。

33. Your limits are much too low, especially considering the small amount of your order.

你方的报价太低了,尤其考虑到你方订单数量较少。

34. However desirous we may be of doing business with you, we regret to say that your bid is really too low to be acceptable.

尽管我方非常希望与你方交易,遗憾的是你方出价实在太低,我方无法接受。

35. However desirous we may be of increasing our business with you, we regret that we cannot grant the reduction you ask.

尽管我方渴望能与你方加强业务往来,很遗憾我方不能答应你方降价的要求。

36. As the market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.

行市正在下跌,建议你方马上接受。

Terms of payment

支付方式

1.You no doubt know we request payment by L/C available against

draft at sight.

您想必知道我们要求即期信用证付款吧。

2.The terms of payment we usually adopt are confirmed and

irrevocable letter of credit.

我们通常采用的付款方式是保兑不可撤销的信用证。

3.As for regular orders in future, could you agree to time L/C?

关于将来的经常性订货,你们能否同意采用远期信用证呢?4.To open an L/C will add to the cost of our imports.

开立信用证会增加我们进口的成本。

5.The irrevocable L/C gives your exports the protection of a

banker’s guarantee.

不可撤销的信用证会使你方出口商品得到银行的担保。

6.L/C at sight is normal for our export to your country, so

we can hardly make any exception this time.

由于我方向贵国出口一般采用即期信用证付款式,这次也不能例外。

7.It is expensive to open an L/C and ties up the capital of

a small company like ours. So it’s better for us to adopt

D/P or D/A.

开立信用证花费很大,这对我们这样的小公司来说,对资金周转影

响太大,最好还是采用D/P或D/A付款方式。

8.Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.

贵方的信用证一定要在交货前30天寄达我方。

9.The L/C remains valid until the 15th day after shipment.

信用证在装船后15天内有效。

10.I t is necessary that the relevant credit should be

established in strict accordance with the stipulations of our contract in order to avoid unnecessary amendments

为避免不必要的修改,有必要使有关信用证与合同中的规定严格相符。

11.W e shall open an irrevocable letter of credit in your favor,

payable in Hong Kong against shipping documents.

我方将开立以你方为受益人的不可撤销信用证,在香港凭装运单据付款交单。

12.W e usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against

shipping documents.

我们通常采用不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据结汇的付款方式。

13.W e agree to accept L/C available by draft at 30 days’ sight.

我方同意接受以见票30天后付款的信用证支付方式。

14.O ur terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of

credit, without recourse, payable at sight against presentation of shipping documents to the negotiating bank at the port of

shipment.

我方支付条款为:保兑的﹑不可撤销的即期信用证,无追索权,在装运港向议付行提交装船单据后付款。

Letter of credit

信用证

1.We have made arrangements with the commonwealth Bank

Australia, Melbourne, to open a credit in your favor. The credit is valid until December 20, 2004.

我们已经安排墨尔本的澳大利亚联邦银行开立以你方为受益人的信用证,有效期至2004年12月20日。

2.An irrevocable L/C covering this order for U S$4,000 in your

favor was opened available until May 15.

以你方为受益人﹑金额为4,000美元的有关这笔订货的不可撤销信用证业已开出,有效期至5月15日止。

3.According to the stipulation of S/L No.3021, you should establish the

covering L/C before November 10.

根据第3021号销售合同的规定,你方应在11月10日前开出有关信用证。

4.Please do your utmost to expedite the covering L/C so that we may

execute the order smoothly.

请尽量加快有关信用证的开立,以便我们能顺利执行订单。

5.We should request you to expedite the establishment of the L/C so that

we may effect shipment by the direct steamer scheduled to arrive here about 28th.

我方要求你方尽快开出信用证,以便我方能装上28日左右到达此地的直达轮。

6.As the goods ordered are ready for shipment, please expedite your L/C,

we will effect shipment as soon as it reaches us.

由于所订货无以备妥待运,请即开信用证,我方一收到信用证,立即装船。

7.Documents must be presented for negotiation within 10 days of date

of Lading or other document evidencing dispatch of goods.

单据需在提单日期或其他证件证明货物发运日期之后10天内提示议付。

8.Since the date of shipment mentioned in the said L/C is April, leaving

only three days for arrangements, it is impossible for us to meet the shipment date. We request you to extend it to May.

由于该信用证中规定的装运期是4月,现只剩下三天,我方不可能安排装运,故要求你方将装运期延至5月。

9.The cable extension of your L/C has been received. We appreciate

your cooperation in agreeing to postpone the time of shipment for a month.

你方信用证展期的电报收阅,感谢你方的合作,同意推迟船期一个月。

10.S ince there is no possibility of L/C extension, you must see to it that

shipment is made within the validity of L/C.

由于信用证无展期可能,所以你方务必在信用证有效期内装船。

11.W e have cabled today, asking you to amend your L/C No.3429 as

follows.

今天我们发了电报,要求你方将第3429号信用证修改如下。12.T he stipulations in your L/C are not in accordance with the contract.

Please amend them according to the contract.

你方信用证的规定与合同不一致,请按合同修改这些规定。13.S ince there is no direct steamer sailing for your port, we would request

you to amend your L/C to allow transshipment.

由于没有驶往你港的直轮,我方要求修改信用证,允许转船。

14.P lease amend L/C No.3429 to allow transshipment and partial

shipment.

请将第3429号信用证修改为允许转船和分批装运。

15.P lease delete “fresh water damage”from the L/C.

请从信用证上删去“淡水险”条款。

16.T he unit price stated in your L/C is H K$8.38 per piece, whereas

the contracted price is HK$9.88. Please amend the credit accordingly.

你方信用证上的单价为每条8.38港元,而合同规定的单价是9.88港元,请按合同修改来证。

17.W e have received your L/C calling for an insurance amount

for 150% of the invoice value instead of 110% as stipulated in our S/C. Please amend the credit as originally stipulated.

你方信用证已收到,正上规定的保险额是发票值的150%,而不是我们合同上规定的110%,请按原规定修还来证。

18.K indly ask the bank to amend Credit No.2260 to read, “Joint

Bills of Lading with Credit No.2260 acceptable”.

请要求银行将第2260号信用证修改为“接受第2260号信用证下联运提单”。

19.P lease delete from the L/C the clause, “All bank commissions

and charges are for beneficiary’s account”. Such should be paid by the importing party only.

请从信用证中山区此条款“所有银行佣金和费用由受人支付”,因这些费用应当由进口方承担。

Contract

合同

1.We shall be glad if you will se to it that the contract is

duly signed.

如果你方对合同圆满签字给予关照,我们将十分高兴。

2.We agree to the terms concerning the packing and the shipping

商务英语常用经典句子

what time would be convenient for you? 你看什么时间比较方便? I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. 我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。Here is to our next project! 为我们下一个项目干杯! Would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空? glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 What I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货物的质量。Please have a look at those samples. 请给我看一下那些样品。 I'd like to know any business connections abroad. 我想多了解一些你们公司。 I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。 Can I have your price list? 你能给我价格单吗? Will you give us an indication of prices? 你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗? I am in charge of export business. 我负责出口生意。 I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods. 我正考虑向你们订货。 Let's call it a deal. 好,成交!Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最畅销。 Our product is really competitive in the word market. 我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。 Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. 我们的产品行销海外许多地区。 It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise. "重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I wish you success in your business transaction. 祝你生意兴隆。 I want to out your product. 我想了解一下你们的产品。 this is our latest development. 这是我们的新产品。 We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample. 质量必须与样品一样。 二、价格 I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive. 我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。 Is that your quoted prices? 这是你方的价格吗? It would be very difficult to come down with the price. 我们很难再降价了。Our prices are the most reasonable. 我们的价格是最合理的。

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

常用商务英语短句

常用商务英语短句 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《常用商务英语短句》的内容,具体内容:下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助:1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉... 下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助: 1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6.Thanks in advance and best regards. 7.Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help,please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下

10.Please review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward.请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们 US 办公室发的 E-mail 并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen...It is for a good cause.让我们试试吧...这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now...How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone , today, 如同我今天在电话中

商务英语句子翻译整理

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。 We are willing to establish trade relations with your company. 2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。 We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade. 3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。 This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you. 4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。 As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue. 5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢 We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products. 6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come. 7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。 We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you. 8、殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you. 9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。 We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable. 10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。 As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation. 11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。 If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require. 12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。 This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month. 13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。 We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days. 14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。 It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer. 15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。 This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive. 16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。 We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。 Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you. 18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。 In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further. 19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。 We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price. 20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。 We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our

最常用商务英语句子

最常用商务英语句子 下面是的最常用商务英语句子,希望对大家有帮助。 I've e to make sure that your stay in Bei ___g is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 - You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 - It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 - I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 - Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? - So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的`活动在晚上也安排满了吗? - We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 - We'd have to pare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

商务英语短句

商务英语短句 商务英语短句集锦 11. allergic to 对……过敏 Oh man! Something in this room is making my eyes itch, I must be allergic to something. 12. at sb’s service 愿为某人服务 I am at your service at any time. 13. around the clock 24小时不停 Martha studied around the clock for management exam. 14. as far as I know 就我所知 As far as I know, we will have a test next Monday. 15. at home with 对…..很熟悉

She is at home with problems like this. 16. back out 1) 退出 A: Wasn’t Bert supposed to sing tonight? B: Yes. but he backed out at last minute 2) 不履行 She finally backed out of her promise. 17. be cut out for 天生适合 I’m not cut out to be a hero. 18. be absorbed in 沉浸在…… She has been absorbed in a horror fiction. I can’t tear her away.

商务英语精读句子翻译

U1 1. 飞机乘务员应对所有旅客的安全负责。be responsible for The crew of an airliner should be responsible for the safety of all the passengers. 2. 请尽快把这些英文报纸和杂志分送给每位订阅者。distribute to Please distribute these English newspapers and magazines to every subscriber as soon as possible. 3. 学院决定举办系列讲座,商务英语专业的学生必须出席。decide on The college has decided on a lecture series and Business English majors must be present. 4. 若需进一步的补充解释,请参阅教师参考书第58页。refer to For additional explanation, please refer to page 58 of the teacher’s reference book. 5. 大多数人都会关注与自己有关的事。relate to Most people will be interested in what relates to themselves. 6. 最近,下海经商的人越来越多。go into business Recently, more and more people have gone into business. 一个大批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。in bulk 7. A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler. 8. 据报道,目前工资水平在某种程度上仍稍稍领先于物价水平。to a certain extent, ahead of It’s reported that nowadays wages are, to a certain extent, still one step ahead U2 1. 总经理将重要文件分发给部门经理。hand out The general manager handed out the important documents to the department managers. 2. 欺骗顾客和逃税构成了他们那个时期的商业政策。make up Cheating customers and evading taxes made up their business policy in those days. 3. 在英语中,数学可以简称作maths或math。for short Mathematics can be called maths or math for short in English. 4. 这座城市被认为是此经济合作区的龙头。be known as This city is known as leading the economic cooperative zone. 5. 虽然这对夫妇对所要买的家具的价格没有异议,但对式样意见不一。agree on Although the couple agreed on the price of the furniture they wanted to buy, they disagreed about the style. 6. 我上个月买了台笔记本电脑,不过花了大价钱。at a price I bought a laptop last month but only at a price. 7. 一个大a批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。pay for The parents work hard to pay for their children’s tuition. 8. 你的不诚实是我最终与你断绝往来的原因。in the end Your dishonesty was the reason why I had to break off our relationship in the end. 9. 他叔父决意在乡下定居, 而不住在城里。choose to

商务英语写作常用句型集合

欢迎各位员工及家属参与。 All staff and their family members are welcome. 董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。 The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。 There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention. This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department. 这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。 Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information. 有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884 We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive. 借此机会感谢大家的配合。 We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november. 我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。 Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。 You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball. 盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会 希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复. l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july. 晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。 Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us. Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating 请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。 Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60. 虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。 You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted. 您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。 Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business. 凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。 We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found. 从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。 我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。 We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month. 我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。 We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders. 对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。 We apologize again for any inconvenience.

商务英语短语

商务英语短语 abandonment charge 背弃费用 absolute par of exchange 绝对外汇平价 abritrage rate 套汇汇率 above par 超过票面价值 acceptance commission 承兑手续费 acceptance fee 认付费 acceptance for honor 参加承兑 acceptance house 期票承兑行 acceptor for honor 参加承兑人 accepting bank 承兑银行 accepting charge 承兑费 accident beyond control 非人为事故 account payable 应收帐,应付未付帐 account purchase 赊买 account receivable 应收帐款,应收未收帐 account sales 销货帐,销货清单 account of goods sold 销货帐目 account of receipts and payments 收支帐目account year 会计年度 accounting statement 会计报表 accounting unit 会计单位 accrued expense 应计费用 accrued item 应计项目 accumulation of capital 资本积累 acknowledgement 回单 acknowledgement of orders 订单确认 act of God 天灾 acting manager 代理经理 active demand 畅销 actual cost 实际成本 actual liabilities 实际负债 actual price 实际价 additional expense 追加费用 additional order 追加订货 additional premium 追加保费 adjustment of exchange rate 调整汇价 advalorem duty 从价税 advance in price 涨价 advance payment 预付款 advance price 增价 advance sample 预样 advance settlement of exchange 预交外汇 advance surrender of export exchange 预交出口外汇

经典商务英语句子翻译

经典商务英语句子翻译 那些期待在网络销售大战中买到低价家用电器的顾客可要失望了,因为只有一部分的产品真正比之前降价了。 总部位于的京东商城率先发难,承诺其价格会比头号竞争对手,中国最大的家电零售商宁电器,在实体店的售价还要低10%。 Customers expecting to cash in on a widely anticipated price war among online home appliance retailers were disappointed to find that only a limited number of products were cheaper yesterday. The war kicked off when Beijing-based 360Buy. promised to keep its prices at 10 percent below those sold at the offline retail outlets of its major rival, Suning, China's largest home appliance retailer. 1. It was the second most-visited online retailer in December, after eBay。 它是12月份访问人数第二多的在线经销商,仅次于eBay。 2.Ecommerce continues to thrive on the Web, and no company is going to shut its Web site as an information resource. 电子商务继续在互联网上茁壮成长,作为信息资源没有哪个公司会把自己的关闭。 3. Now business organizations such as the Alliance for Electronic Business (AEB) are adding to the criticism. 如今,诸如电子商务联盟这样的商业机构也加入到了批评的队伍中。

商务英语常用句型40句

商务英语常用句型40句 大家在商务英语写作的时候一定会为用哪些句型烦恼吧,下面小编为你分享商务英语常用句型吧! 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信是要确认/询问/通知你… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

邮件商务英语常用汇总CC

1. Greeting message 祝福信息 Hope you have a good trip back.祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

商务英语信件常用句型

商务英语信件常用句型 1. 称呼和结束句: Dear Sir Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Sirs Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Ms Brown Yours sincerely Dear Mr Mith Yours sincerely 2. 介绍这封信的背景: With reference to: With reference to your advertisement in the Times of 12th December,… With reference to your phone call today,… 3. 解释写信原因: I am writing to… I am writing to confirm the arrangement. I am writing to enquire about the price and discount of your products. I am writing to inform you that we have sent your goods on July 21. I am writing to apologise for the delay of the goods. 4. 提出要求: I would be grateful if you could send me a catalogue. I would appreciate it if you could deliver them as soon as possible. Could you possibly give a presentation at the annual sales conference? 5. 表示感谢 Thank you for… Thank you for your telephone call today. Thank you for sending the catalogue to me. 6. 随信寄去的材料 Please find enclosed a cheque. I am enclose a price list. We enclose a brochure. 7. 表示道歉 I am sorry that our cashier charged you too much. I apologize for not attending the meeting. I am sorry for not replying to your letter. 8. 确认某事 I am pleased to confirm the booking of the conference room on Monday ,March 3—5 . I can assure you that we can deliver the goods by the required date. 9. 讲述不好的消息 Unfortunately, the handles of the teapots were missing. I am afraid that only two of the ten microphones can work. 10. 结束一封信 Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way. / you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon. /meeting you ./ seeing you next Friday. 货运英语 货物goods | | freight | | cargo 运输transportation | | transit | | conveyance

常见商务英语句

商务英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...? 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...? 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.?

相关文档
最新文档