最实用的餐饮英语口语合集

最实用的餐饮英语口语合集
最实用的餐饮英语口语合集

欢迎阅读(一)汉译英25分

1,您愿意坐在哪儿

Where would you like to sit

2,我们各付各的

Let's go Dutch.

3,请问您对用餐还满意吗

Is everything all right with your meal

4,非常感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚.

Thank you very much.Have a nice evening.

5,对不起,先生.我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一下,好吗一有空桌子我们就马上通知您.

I'm sorry,sir,We do not have a table free now.Would you like to have a drink in the bar. We shall call you as soon as possible

6,早上好!我能为您做点什么

Good morning! What can l do for you

7,我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什麽吗

What would you recommend if I prefer something light.

8,我希望没有打扰您.

I hope I'm not disturbing you.

910,感谢您让这件事引起我们的注意

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

11,糖醋鱼是今晚特别推荐,您是否试试

The sweet and sour fish is particularly good tonight.Would you like to try

12,您可以等到要走的时候再付账.

You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like. /You can pay for the bill when you leave.

13,可以告诉我你的名字吗,先生

May l have your name please,sir

14,我可以向您推荐青岛啤酒配餐吗它非常合适.

May l suggest Tsingtao Beer with your meal It goes well with it. 15,尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样

How about our special cocktail

16,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点.

I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.

17,我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果.

I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.

18.请问您是付现金还是用信用卡

Would you like to pay in cash or by credit card

19.请给我菜单. May I have a menu,please

20.是否有中文菜单Do you have a menu in Chinese

21.在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗Would you like something to drink before dinner

22.餐厅有些什么餐前酒What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif

23.可否让我看看酒单May I see the wine list

24.我可以点杯酒吗May I order a glass of wine

25.餐厅有那几类酒What kind of wine do you have

26.我想点当地出产的酒I'd like to have some local wine.

27.我想要喝法国红酒I'd like to have French red wine.

28.是否可建议一些不错的酒Could you recommend some good wine

29.您可以点餐了吗May I take your order now?

30.餐厅最特别的菜式是什么What is the specialty of the restaurant

31.餐厅有今日特餐吗Do you have today's special

32.我正在节食中. I'm on a diet.

33.我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物. I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar).

34.餐厅是否有供应素食餐Do you have vegetarian dishes

35.你的牛排要如何烹调How do you like your steak

题型一中译英

1.下午好,这里是花园餐厅。请问有什么可以为您效劳?Good afternoon. This is Garden Restaurant. What can I do for you, please?

2.我们恭候您的光临。

We look forward to seeing you.

3.请跟我来好吗?

Would you please come with me? / Please follow me.

4.那里有一张四人用餐的桌子。您喜欢吗?

Ther e’s a table for four over there. Would you like it?

5.我们给您留了张非吸烟区的桌子。

We have a table in the non-smoking area reserved for you.

6.对不起,靠近窗户的座位全都有人了。

I’m sorry. The tables by the window are all occupied/taken.

7.餐厅现在已经客满。您可以稍等约20分钟好吗?

The restaurant is full now. Could you please wait for about 20 minutes?

8.您的餐桌已经布置好了,这边请。

Your table is ready, this way, please.

9.先生,这是您的菜单。请慢慢挑选。服务员一会儿过来为您点餐。Here is the menu, sir. Please take your time. The waiter/waitress will be here to take your order soon.

10. 希望您用餐愉快。

Please enjoy your meal.

11. 先生,可以点菜了吗?

Excuse me, sir. May I take your order now?

12. 能不能简单给我们介绍一下中国菜?

Could you give us a brief description of the Chinese food?

13. 您点的菜很快就好了。

Your meal will be ready soon.

14. 汤已经准备好了,请慢用。

The soup is ready, please enjoy it.

15. 请问您打算用什么方式结账?

How would you like to pay for the meal / make the payment / settle the bill?

16. 让您久等了,先生。这是您的账单,您要核对一下吗?Thank you for waiting, sir. Here is your bill. Would you like to check it?

17. 很抱歉,请稍等。我会尽快给您上菜。

I’m really sorry. Please wait a moment. I’ll fetch it for you as soon as possible.

18. 您需要把菜分一下吗?

Excuse me, sir / madam. May I separate the dish for you?

19. 全部的菜已经上齐了,接下来还有点心。

This is the complete course. There is dessert to follow.

20. 我们给你带来了这么多麻烦,为了表达歉意,特为您提供免费甜点。

To express our regret for all the trouble, we offer you a complimentary dessert.

题型二英译中

1.Which would you like better, a table in the hall or a private

room?

您希望订大厅的位置还是单独的包房?

2.I am very sorry, sir. All the tables are reserved until 7 p.m.

Would 7 o’clock be all right?

非常抱歉,先生。七点之前的餐桌全部预订出去了。七点钟有空桌,可以吗?

3.We will have you seated as soon as we get a table available.

一有空桌,我们就安排你们坐下。

4.We will show you to the non-smoking area.

我们给您换到非吸烟区。

5.Would you like a table by the window?

您喜欢坐靠窗的位置吗?

6.What kind of cuisine do you serve in your restaurant?

你们都有些什么风味的菜?

7.It looks good, smells good and tastes good.

这道菜色、香、味俱全。

8.The minimum charge for a private room is 200 Yuan per person. 包间的最低人均消费是200元。

9.Would you like to have table d’hote, or a la carte?

您是选套餐,还是零点呢?

10. Please take care of your valuables.

请看管好您的贵重物品。

11. Excuse me, sir. Would you mind sharing the table with other guests?

打扰一下,先生,请问您是否介意和其他客人同桌呢?

12. Would you please add one more chair to our table?

请给我们加把椅子好吗?

13. Let’s go Dutch this time.

我们这次各付各的账吧。

14. Could you make out two separated bills for me?

可以给我分开两张账单吗?

15. You have got a 10% discount for your Visa Card.

您使用维萨信用卡结账可以享受9折优惠。

16. May I have a print of your credit card?

能不能刷一下您的信用卡?

17. Here is your card and invoice.

这是您的信用卡和发票。

18. Can you tell me/describe what happened in details?

您能告诉我事情的详细经过吗?

19. Sorry to having kept you waiting. I’ll see to it right away.

让您久等,抱歉。我马上去处理。

20. Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay

with them next time when you have dinner in our restaurant.

我们有一些赠券送给您,下次您在我们餐厅用餐时可以使用。1.我想确认一下,贵公司在我们餐厅预订了两个宴会。

I’d like to confirm that your company has booked two banquets in our restaurant.

2.我可以知道有多少人来参加宴会吗?

May I know how many people will be at the banquet?

3.您需要多少张餐台?

How many tables would you like?

4.您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?

Would you like to try our house specialty?

5.请问是在谁的名下做的预订?

In whose name was the reservation made?

6.我们晚餐开餐时间是下午5点到晚上10点。

The time for dinner / the dinner is from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m.

7.对不起,我们餐厅14日的餐位已经订满了。

I am sorry, sir. Our restaurant is fully booked on 14th.?

8.盘装食物通常要从左侧服务。酒水通常从右侧服务。

Plated food is usually served from the left. Beverages are usually served from the right.

9.有人均100元、150元和180元的标准,您想要订哪一种?There are charges of 100 yuan, 150 yuan and 180 yuan per head for set menus.. Which would you prefer?

10.三百人用餐的最低收费是15,000元,不含酒水饮料。

The minimum charge for a 300-people-dinner party is 15,000 yuan, excluding drinks.?

11.欢迎光临我们餐馆。您是参加约翰先生婚宴的嘉宾吗?Welcome to our restaurant. Are you here for the wedding banquet of Mr. John?

12.现在可以上菜了吗?

May I serve the dishes now?

13.希望您用餐愉快。

Please enjoy your meal.

14.今天的特价菜是麻婆豆腐,6折优惠。

Today’s special is Mapo Tofu with a 40% discount.

15.您的这瓶葡萄酒已经添完了。请问是否需要再加一瓶?

Your bottle of wine is finished. Would you like one more bottle? 16.您需要把菜分一下吗?

Excuse me, sir / madam. May I separate the dish for you?

17.您要不要来点烈性酒呢?要是喜欢酒精度低的话,我们这还有米酒。

Do you care for something a little stronger? If you prefer something milder, there is some rice liquor available here.

18.先生,您对我们的餐品还满意?

Are you satisfied with the meal, sir?

19.打扰了,女士。我给您换一个骨碟好吗?

Excuse me, madam. Can I change a new plate for you?

20.菜已经上齐了,接下来还有甜点。

This is the complete course. There is dessert to follow.

21.我给你们的桌子再加一把椅子好吗?

1.How many people is it for?

有多少位客人用餐??

2.At the dinner banquet Chinese food will be served and the minimum charge of RMB120 Yuan per head is required.

您的晚宴将是中餐宴会,最低消费每位120元。

3.What drinks are you going to have for the banquet?

宴会需要什么酒水?

4.We don’t have any vacant tables by the windows at the moment. 目前靠窗的位子都已经订出去了。

5.There is an increasing interest in and appreciation of Chinese food in the West.

在西方国家,人们对中餐的兴趣和赞赏日益增加。

6.I’d like to cancel my reservation for Saturday night.

我想要取消周六晚上的订位。

7.I’d like a private room for 15 people at eight thirty tomorrow evening.

明晚我要订一个15人的包厢,时间是明晚八点半。

8.We can only hold your private room till 7:30 p.m. because after that time it is the peak season.

您的预订我们只能为您保留到晚上7点30分,因为那段时间是高峰期。

9.Is there anything I can do for you?

还有什么需要我帮你的吗?

10.We look forward to seeing you.

我们恭候您的光临。

11.Could you give me some more napkins?

请多给我几张纸巾。

12.Do you have vegetarian dishes?

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

13.What would you like to drink?

您要喝点什么?

14.All servers carry a clean napkin at all times so as to be able to wipe drips or spills immediately.

所有服务人员必须随身携带干净的餐巾或毛巾,以便抹去溢出或泼洒的食物。

15. You might have a taste of Shaoxing liquor.

您不妨尝尝绍兴黄酒。

16. We have fresh orange juice, apple juice and watermelon juice.

我们的鲜榨果汁有橙汁、苹果汁和西瓜汁。

17.Can I bring any wine or liquor by myself?

我可以自带酒水吗?

18.Could you give me a booster seat for my child? 儿童增高座椅;

防护座椅;儿童垫高椅

可以给我的孩子拿个儿童餐椅吗?

19.This dish is called “Mapo Tofu”. Enjoy it, please.

这道菜叫麻婆豆腐,请慢用。

20.What size of birthday party are you going to order and how would you like us to arrange the tables?

您想在我们餐厅办一个多大的生日聚会?您希望我们怎样摆放桌子?

最实用的餐饮英语口语大全

I Explanation(10) 1,Table service餐桌服务.客人坐在餐桌旁,有服务员为其提供服务的一种服务形式. 2,Cuisine:菜系.取自于法语,在英语中用来指某一特定的烹饪体系.如中国菜为Chinese Cuisine. ⅡWords 15分 餐饮部经理:Food and Beverage Manager,酒精炉Chafing Dish 特色烹调Regional Cooking中国白酒Spirit葡萄汽酒Sparkling Wine ⅢTranslate the fowling sentences into Chinese or English. (一)汉译英25分 1,您愿意坐在哪儿 Where would you like to sit 2,我想要柠檬茶. 1 would like tea with a slice of lemon,please. 3,我们各付各的 Let's go Dutch. 4,请问您对用餐还满意吗 Is everything all right with your meal 5,对不起,女士,您能告诉我您的房号并出示您的房卡吗 Excuse me.madam.May l have your room card (二)英译汉10分 1,Thank you very much.Have a nice evening. 非常感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚. 2,I'm sorry,sir,We do not have a table free now.Would you like to have a drink in the bar We shall call you as soon as possible 对不起,先生.我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一下,好吗一有空 桌子我们就马上通知您. ⅣAnswer the following question in English.(20分) 中国的八大菜系是什么 Shandong Cuisine;Sichuan Cuisine;Guangdong Cuisine;Fujian Cuisine;Jiangsu Cuisine;Zhejiang Cuisine;Hunan cuisine;Anhui Cuisine 2,中餐的烹调方法有哪些 烘焙bake 煮boil 闷炖braise 炸deep fry 煎fry 炒fry 烟熏smoke 清蒸steam 烩stew 烘烤roast V please introduce your Chinese restaurant to your guest.(10分) 餐厅服务英语口语竞赛试题(B) I Explanation(10) Banquet--宴会.宴会为多人准备的正式用餐形式.通常伴有致词和一定的 仪式. Self-service自助服务.有客人们自己从食品台上取事物的一种餐厅服务. ⅡTranslate the follwing Words into English(15分) 中餐厅Chinese Restaurant 筷子Chopsticks 芹菜Celery 鲈鱼Perch 免税商店Duty Free Shop ⅢTranslate he following sentences into Chinese or English. i汉译英(25分)

旅游英语口语

L e s s e n4T r a v e l b y a i r ?Question: What do people usually do when they travel by air? Part 1 Language Focus: 1.Booking tickets from agent :n ●Could you tell me about the flights to Paris? ●Do you have any flights in the morning? ●How much luggage can I take on the plane? ●Is there any discount for a group booking? ●Are you offering any deals at present? ●What time do I have to be at the airport? ●What’s the check-in time ? ●I want to book a ticket on British Airways Flight 108 to Pairs. ●I wanna make a reservation for a morning flight on December 1st, please ●I want to book a one-way ticket.

●I’d perfer economy. ●Wait a moment, let me see if there are tickets available. ●Sorry, we all booked up for that day. ●I’d like to comfirm my reservation 2.Checking in at the airport. ●May I see you ticket and your passport please? ●Can I take these small bags as carry-on luggage with me ?(how many items of carry-on are permitted?/How much hand luggage am I allowed?) ●Can I take my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?(Your luggage is 5 kilos Overweight.) ●Do you have any sharp items like scissors in your carry-on bag? ●I’d like to check this item of luggage.(piece) ●I want a window seat.(aside seat) ●Is the plane on time?(How long is the flight delayed?) ●What’d the departure time?(take off/arrival time) ●When will we begin boarding?(boarding gate) 3.Going through customs

旅游英语口语大全有这个就够了

旅游英语口语大全有这 个就够了 文件管理序列号:[K8UY-K9IO69-O6M243-OL889-F88688]

紧急情况用语I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪? Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗? Is there a police station here? 附近有警察局吗? Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁? Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.

无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from? 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name? 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了?—— What's the matter?

西餐厅服务员常用英语口语 - 制度大全

西餐厅服务员常用英语口语-制度大全 西餐厅服务员常用英语口语之相关制度和职责,colddish凉菜vegetabledish素菜meatdish荤菜mainfood主食hotpot火锅spicyhotpot麻辣火锅coldnoodles冷面boileddumpling水饺steamedbun包子smallsteamedbun小... cold dish 凉菜vegetable dish 素菜meat dish 荤菜main food 主食hot pot 火锅 spicy hot pot麻辣火锅cold noodles 冷面boiled dumpling 水饺steamed bun 包子small steamed bun 小笼包 instant-boiled mutton 涮羊肉meat braised in soy sauce 红烧肉tofu / bean curd豆腐fried bread stick 油条 fried dumpling 锅贴steamed bread 馒头noodles served with fried bean sauce 炸酱面sliced noodles 刀削面 porridge 粥soup 汤meat ball soup 丸子汤seaweed soup 紫菜汤lean meat 瘦肉fatty meat 肥肉 麦当劳食物介绍: 1 套餐:combo 通常看着图片就知道几号是什么套餐,点套餐时只要说combo number one 或number one 就好了。有时店员会问, Do you want to go large ? 如果你需要,他会给你大的薯条和可乐。 2 汉堡:hamburger 美国人说汉堡通常说burger 或cheese burger.和国内不同的是,在美国单点汉堡时店员会问你goes with cheese ? 所以也可以在点的时候就说without cheese ,他就不会再问你。 3 薯条:fries 4 饮料:drinks ①可乐:coke ② 减肥可乐: diet coke ( diet ) ③雪碧: sprite ④橘子汽水:Hi-C ( or orange soda )⑤冰茶:iced tea 顾客: 1 A BigMac , 2 orders of fries and a milkshake . . 一个牛肉汉堡,2份薯条和一份奶昔。 2 I’d like a BigMac Combo and a six-piece chicken nuggets . 我要一份麦香鸡套餐和一份6块的鸡块。 3 I’ll have a large / small Coke with no ice and a pineapple pie . 我要一杯不加冰的大/小可乐和一个菠萝派。 4 I’d like a small Coke , a hamburger , an order of fries as well as an apple pie . 我要一杯小可乐,一个汉堡,一份薯条和一个苹果派。 5 I’d like a cup of coffee, a share of fried chicken legs, a hamburger and a strawberry sundae. 我要一杯咖啡, 一份炸鸡腿,一个汉堡和一个草莓圣代。 6 Where are the napkins ? 餐巾在哪儿 7 Where are the straws ? / Do you have straws ? 吸管在哪儿/ 有吸管吗 8 Can I have some napkins ? 可以给我一些餐巾纸吗 9 Could I have extra ketchup ? 我可以多要些番茄酱吗 10 Where are the restrooms ? 洗手间在哪里

旅游英语口语大全,出国旅游常用英语(全)DOC版

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪 Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗 基本语篇 谢谢—— Thank you. 多谢 对不起麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。 请问贵姓。 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴讣识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希服再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你—— Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希服没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了—— What's the matter? 糟糕严重吗—— Oh, no! Is it serious? 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you. 一路平安走好。—— Have a safe trip home. 方向 East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右

最新餐厅点餐常用英语口语对话

【篇一】餐厅点餐常用英语口语对话 Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma’am? May:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。 Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done? May:I’d like it well-done, please。 Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked? May:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。 Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with? May:I’d like a cream and o nion soup, please。 Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am? May:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。 Waiter:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。 【篇二】餐厅点餐常用英语口语对话 Brad:Are you satisfied with the dishes? Jane:Great! The lamb stew tastes incredible! Brad:I like it too. I like the fish, especially. It’s so fresh and the flavor is kind of light for a freshwater fish。 Jane:Yes. The food here deserves its reputation. Chinese food is one of my favorites。 Brad:If you’d like, I’ll take you to a new restaurant next time. I just heard about it from a friend and he was just raving about it. It serves great Sichuan cuisine. Would you like to try that? Jane:Sure, I’d love to. I heard Sichuan cuisine is very hot. I think I’ll definitely love it。

出国旅游饮食英语口语对话

出国旅游饮食英语口语对话 May l take your order,sir? 现在点菜吗,先生? Yes. please bring me chicken curry. 是的,给我一份咖喱鸡。 OK.sir.Excuse me.madam. what do you want to have? 好的,先生。夫人,您想吃点什么呢? Could you fix me something light? 能给我来点清淡点的东西吗? What about steamed crabs? It's not that greasy. 清蒸螃蟹怎么样呢?不是很油腻。 That sounds fine. 听起来不错。 I think John will be here in half an hour,why don't we start first? 我觉得约翰半小时后才会到,不如我们先开始吃饭吧? Sure.Waiter,menu,please. 好。服务员,拿份菜单。 Here you are. What do you want to start with? 给您,你们想先吃点什么呢? Just some wine, please. We are still waiting for our friend. 来点酒就可以了。我们还在等位朋友。 What would you like? 你们想吃点什么? We'd like to have western food today. Could you tell us something about it?

我们今天想吃西餐,能给我介绍一下吗? Sure. The first food you have is appetizer followed by a soup. Then you will have the maincourse. The last dishes are deserts. 可以。西餐的第一道菜是开胃餐,然后是汤,接下来是主食,最后一道是甜点。 Well,it's quite different from the Chinese food. 看来和中餐是有很大不同的。 Would you like some soup? 想点汤吗? Yes, I am on a diet. So would you please give me a light soup? 是的,我正在减肥。可否给我上一碗清谈点的汤? You should have a clear soup. It's not oily at all. It's quiet nourishing. 你应该来碗清汤。它没有什么油脂。营养健康。 Thanks for your advice. I suppose that will do. 谢谢你的建议。我想就点这个吧。 感谢您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。

旅游英语口语大全:中国魅力城市英文简介

旅游英语口语大全:中国魅力城市英文简介Beijing If your visions of Beijing are centred around pods of Maoist revolutionaries in buttoned-down tunics performing t'ai chi in the Square, put them to rest: this city has embarked on a new-millennium roller-coaster and it's taking the rest of China with it. The spinsterish Beijing of old is having a facelift and the cityscape is changing daily. Within the city, however, you'll still find some of China's most stunning sights: the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven Park, the Lama Temple and the Great Wall, to name just a few. Hong Kong Hong Kong has the big city specials like smog, odour, 14 million elbows and an insane love of clatter. But it's also efficient, hushed and peaceful: the transport network is excellent, the shopping centres are sublime, and the temples and quiet corners of parks are contemplative oases. Hong Kong has enough towering urbanity, electric streetscapes, enigmatic temples, commercial fervour and cultural idiosyncrasies to utterly swamp the senses of a visitor, and enough spontaneous, unexpected possibilities to make a complete mockery of any attempt at a strictly organised itinerary. Macau

餐厅常用英语口语练习【四篇】

餐厅常用英语口语练习【四篇】 【篇一】餐厅常用英语口语练习 1、欢迎光临我们的餐厅 Welcometo our restaurant. 2、见到您很高兴,先生/女士,我叫……请问有什么能够帮您的? Niceto meet you , sir/madam ,My name is…,May I help you? 3、先生/女士,再见。感谢您的光临,欢迎下次光临。 Good-byesir/madam, Thank you for coming, Please come again. 4、祝您过个愉快的夜晚。 Havea good evening. 5、先生/女士,请问我能为您做点什么? Whatcan I do for you? sir/madam 6、对不起,让您久等了,谢谢您的等候,先生/女士。 Sorryto have kept you waiting so long, Thank you for waiting, sir/madam. 7、不用谢,这是我应该做的。 Thatis all right. It is my duty. 8、听您这样说真的很抱歉,我将会调查这件事情的。 Iam really sorry to hear that, I will look into it. 9、先生/女士,对不起,请您重复一遍好吗?

Sorrysir/madam, please beg your pardon? 10、先生/女士,我们好久没见面了,您最近好吗? Wehave not seen you for along time. How are you getting along? 11、先生/女士,请您用餐(自助),您还有别的事情要我帮忙吗? Helpyourself to dinner, please. Is there anything else that I can do for you? 12、谢谢您的提醒,我们将立即采取措施使您满意。 Thankyou your reminding. We will try our best to take some measures so that you canbe isfied. 13、先生/女士,照顾不周,请指正,这是我们的过错,请多多原谅。 Ifme have any shortcoming, please point it out, I am sorry, it is our fault. 14、先生/女士,您的桌子已经准备好了,谢谢您久等了。 Yourtable is ready now, sir/madam, Thank you for waiting. 15、请先看看菜单,您想尝尝本月的特色菜吗? Pleaselook at the menu first. Would you like to try the special cuisine of thismonth? 16、先生/女士,您现在点菜吗? Areyou ready to order now , sir/madam. 17、用餐前您是否想用点饮料? Wouldyou like something to drink before your meal?

英语口语之常用餐厅对话

At Breakfast 吃早餐 Coffee shops are popular and reasonably priced restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack. 咖啡馆是大众化的,价格公道的餐馆。在这里可以吃早餐,午餐和晚餐,也可以只吃点点心。 1. A: You're having coffee, aren't you? B: Yes, I always have coffee in the morning. A: What are you going to have to eat? B: I'm going to order scrambled eggs and toast. (炒蛋和土司)What about you? A: That sounds good to me. I'll have the same. 2. A: You'd like coffee, wouldn't you? B: I think I'd rather have tea this morning. A: What else are you going to have? B: Just an English muffin.(英式松饼)What are you going to have? A: That sounds good. I'm going to order the same thing. 3. A: You're going to have coffee, aren't you? B: Yes. I could use a cup of coffee. A: Are you going to have anything to eat? B: French toast sounds good. What are you going to order? A: I'll have that too. 4. A: A cup of coffee sounds good, doesn't it? B: Yes, but I think I'll have orange juice first. A: Do you feel like having anything to eat? B: Well, I think I'll try the pancakes.(煎薄饼)How about you? A: Sounds great. That's just what I feel like having. At Lunch 吃午餐 Lunch is usually served between noon and 2:00. Sandwiches are a very popular quick lunch in both the United States and Canada. 午餐通常从中午供应到下午两点。在美国和加拿大,三明治是极大众化的午间快餐食品。 1. A: Please have another sandwich. B: Thank you, but I really can't eat any more. A: You're going to have dessert, aren't you? B: Well, I'll join you if you're having something. 2. A: You'll finish the chicken, won't you? B: No, thank you. I'm trying to cut down.(削减) A: Aren't you going to have dessert? B: No, thank you. I just can't eat any more. 3.

实用出国旅游英语口语大全

出国旅游英语总括 问候,感谢,交际,询问 游客问讯用语 澳洲式英文 搭乘交通工具用语 酒店用语 餐馆用语 机场取行李用语 观光用语 入关检查用语 购物用语 兑换外币用语 紧急情况用语 问候、感谢、交际、询问 Good morning 早晨好! I don ' t know 我不知道 Hello 你好! I can 't speak English 我不懂英文 Good eve ning 晚上好! Yes , Please 请 Good bye 再见! Excuse me 劳驾 See you later 再见! I am sorry 对不起 Good night 晚安! Could you do me a favor 能够帮我忙吗 Take care 保重! Please say it again 请再说一次 How are you 你好吗 Anyway 总之 Fine. Thank you 谢谢你,我很好! Of course 当然 Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安! By the way 顺便提一下 my name is ---- 我叫 ---- if 如果,假设 May I have you name 请问你贵姓 Besides 另外,况且 Nice to see you 很高兴认识你。 Actually 实际上 Thank you very much 谢谢! May I smoke here 能在这里吸烟吗 Thank you for your help 谢谢你的帮助。 May I use this phone 能够使用电话吗 You are welcome 不用谢。 May I sit here 能够坐在这里吗 That 's right 你说的对 May I ask something 我想问点事情 Yes, I think so 我也这样认。 Is there a police station here 附近有警察局吗 Where is the toilet 厕所在哪里 What time is it now 现在几点了 Where are you from 你是从哪里来的 I am tired 我很累 Whom should I ask to 我应该问谁 As soon as possible 近快--- What is this for 这是做什么的 Please help me 请帮助我 It is important 这非常重要 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I 'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I 'm lost 我迷路了 搭乘飞机用语 航班中转用语 入境检查对话 入关检查用语

常用餐厅英语会话大全

常用餐厅英语会话大全 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?好的,你想吃什么样的东西?A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?这附近有没有中国餐厅?B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。A:Where can I have the best local food?哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去绿荫阁试试看。A:Is it very far from here?离这里很远吗?餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby? 你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?这条街上有没有中国餐厅?Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please?三位。您贵姓?I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。Do I have to be formally dressed?我必须穿正式服装吗?B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?晚上好。你们有几位?

餐饮行业服务业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语

餐饮行业服务业英语口 语大全—餐厅常用语 This model paper was revised by LINDA on December 15, 2012.

1、What kind of food do you like 你喜欢哪一种菜 2、Do you like chinese food 你喜欢中国菜吗 3、What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的 4、Would you tell me the where the Chinese restaurant is 请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里 5、Do you know where I can get a quick snack 你知道哪里有快餐可吃 6、What would you have dinner你要吃什么 7、What would you like order你要点些什么菜

8、Have you order yet你点过菜了吗 9、No ,not yet. I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。 10、What would you recommend请你推荐一些好菜好吗 11、What's your today's special今天的特色菜是什么 12、I would like have something simple.我想吃些简单的东西。 13、What will you have for dessert你喜欢吃点什么点心 14、We are in a hurry.我们要赶时间。 15、Please rush your order.我们点的菜请快送来。 16、The beefsteak is very good today.今天的牛排很不错。 17、I will take the beefsteak.我就要份牛排。

最实用的餐饮英语口语大全

(一)汉译英25分 1,您愿意坐在哪儿 Where would you like to sit 2,我们各付各的 Let's go Dutch. 3,请问您对用餐还满意吗 Is everything all right with your meal 4,非常感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚. Thank you very much.Have a nice evening. 5,对不起,先生.我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一下,好吗一有空桌子我们就马上通知您. I'm sorry,sir,We do not have a table free now.Would you like to have a drink in the bar. We shall call you as soon as possible 6,早上好!我能为您做点什么 Good morning! What can l do for you 7,我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什麽吗 What would you recommend if I prefer something light. 8,我希望没有打扰您. I hope I'm not disturbing you. 9,(餐厅)供应时间是:早餐7点到9点. Service hours are from7:00a.m.to9:00a.m.for breakfast.

10,感谢您让这件事引起我们的注意 Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. 11,糖醋鱼是今晚特别推荐,您是否试试 The sweet and sour fish is particularly good tonight.Would you like to try 12,您可以等到要走的时候再付账. You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like. /You can pay for the bill when you leave. 13,可以告诉我你的名字吗,先生 May l have your name please,sir 14,我可以向您推荐青岛啤酒配餐吗它非常合适. May l suggest Tsingtao Beer with your meal It goes well with it. 15,尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样 How about our special cocktail 16,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点. I am waiting for a friend.I will order later. 17,我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果. I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit. 18.请问您是付现金还是用信用卡 Would you like to pay in cash or by credit card

餐厅实用英语口语

餐厅实用英语口语 1.寻问餐厅 到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然 无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出 自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。 Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅? Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近是否有中国餐厅? I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。 Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅? I'd like a quiet restaurant. 我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。 Do you know of any restaurants open now? 你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗? I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere. 我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。 I'd like to have some local food. 我想尝试一下当地食物。 Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 是否可建议这一类的餐厅? Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant? 最近的意大利餐厅在那里? Where is the main area for restaurants? 此地餐厅多集中在那一区? 2.餐厅预约 3.享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话

旅游英语口语大全出国英语必备口语

旅游英语口语大全出国 英语必备口语 IMB standardization office【IMB 5AB- IMBK 08- IMB 2C】

紧急情况用语I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪? Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗? Is there a police station here 附近有警察局吗 Whom should I ask to 我应该问谁 Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。——Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from? 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name? 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.

相关文档
最新文档