阿甘正传中英文字幕

阿甘正传中英文字幕
阿甘正传中英文字幕

阿甘正传中英文字幕

Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘

Do you want a chocolate? 吃巧克力吗? chocolate 巧克力

I could eat about a million and a half of these. 我能吃掉上百万块巧克

My mama always said我妈妈常说

Life was like a box of chocolates. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力

You never know what you're going to get. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种

Those must be comfortable shoes. 那双鞋子一定很舒适 comfortable舒服I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing.

穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天脚都不会痛

I wish I had shoes like that. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子

My feet hurt . 其实我的脚很痛

Mama always said there's an awful lot妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情

you can tell about a person by their shoes. 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道

Where they're going, 他会往哪里走

where they've been. 他住在哪里

I've worn lots of shoes. 我穿过很多双鞋子

I bet if I think about it real hard如果我仔细想的话

I could remember my first pair of shoes. 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样

Mama said they'd take me anywhere . 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方

She said they was my magic shoes. 她说它是双魔鞋 magic 魔法

All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . Let's take a little walk around

好的,福雷斯,张开双眼, 你走几步看看

How do those feel. 感觉如何?

His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太

as strong as I've ever seen. 是我见过最强壮的crooked 弯曲But his back's as crooked as a politician. 但是他的背象政客一样弯 politician政客But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?

Forrest! 福雷斯!

Now, when I was a baby, Mama named me after the great Civil War hero

我刚出世时妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名

General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

General Nathan Bedford Forrest. 内森贝弗福雷斯将军

She said we was related to him in some way. 她说我们有点亲戚关系Ku Klux Klan. What he did was ,he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan. 俗称“三K党”他做过的事情是:建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党

They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.他们全披着长袍和床单看来像一群鬼

They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.

他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑

And, anyway, that's show I got my name-- Forrest Gump.

不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯甘

Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me妈妈说这名字是提醒我

that sometimes we all do things that, well, that just don't make no sense.

我们会经常做一些并没有意义的事情

This way. Hold on. Ugh! 向这边

All right. 好了

What are y'all staring at? 你们在看什么?

Haven't you ever seen a little boy with braces on his legs before ?

从来没有见过小孩子戴脚撑的吗?

Don't ever let anybody不要管其它人

tell you they're better than you, Forrest. 说他们比你强,福雷斯

If God intended everybody to be the same ,he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话他会给每人一双脚撑

Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

妈总有办法让我明白她的意思

We lived about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama. 我们住在17号公路附近茵镇约半哩

That's in the county of Greenbow. 这个地方属于绿茵县

Our house had been in Mama's family我们的房子来自妈妈的家族

since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa 从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的

Had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago. 他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里Since it was just me and Mama and we had all these empty rooms,

房子只有我和妈妈住,我们有好多空房间

Mama decided to let those rooms out, mostly to people passing through,

妈妈将这些空房出租给路过的人住

Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.

比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人

That's how me and Mama got money. 我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱

Mama was a real smart lady. 妈妈是个很聪明的女士

Remember what I told you, Forrest. 记住我说的话,福雷斯

You're no different than anybody else is. 你和其它任何人是一样的

Did you hear what I said, Forrest? 你和其它任何人是一样的

You're the same as everybody else. 你和其它人是一样的

You are no different. 你并没有什么不一样

Your boy's...different, Mrs. Gump. 你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太

His I.Q is 75. 他的智商只有75

Well, we're all different, 我们都是不一样的她希望我得到最好的教育

Mr. Hancock. She wanted me to have the finest education汉考克先生,

so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School. 所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校

I met the principal and all. 我见到了校长什么的

I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump.Now, this is normal.

请你看看这个,甘太太这是正常水平

Forrest is right here . 福雷斯则是在这儿

The state require s a minimum I.Q of 80to attend public school.

州政府要求智商起码要80才能上公立学校

Mrs. Gump, 甘太太

he's going to have to go to a special school. 他应该上特殊学校

Now, he'll be just fine. 在那里他会很好的

What does normal mean anyway ? 正常水平是什么意思?

He might be... a bit on the slow side,他可能…反应不太灵敏

but my boy Forrest going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.

但我儿子福雷斯应该和其它人一样得到机会

He's not going to some special school to learn how to retread tires.

他不该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎

We're talking about five little points here . 这不过是区区5分的问题

There must be something can be done. 一定会有办法解决的

We're a progressive school system. 我们的学校是要排名次的

We don't want to see anybody left behind. 我们不想有人拉后腿 left behind 拖后腿Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump? 甘先生在哪儿,甘太太?

He's on vacation. 他去度假了

Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son.

你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子

You don't say much, do you? 你不太会说话,是吗?

"Finally, he had to try. “最后,他必须去试一试

"It looked easy, but...oh, what happened. First they--"“

看起来容易,但是…“发生了怪事,首先他们…

Mama, what's vacation mean? 妈妈,度假是什么意思?

Vacation? 度假?

Where Daddy went? 爸爸去哪儿了?

Vacation's when you go somewhere...and you don't ever come back.

度假就是你去一个地方…然后就不再回来

Guess you could say

me and Mama was on our own. 我和妈妈无依无靠

But we didn't mind. 但我们不介意

Our house was never empty但我们不介意

There was always folks coming and going. 经常是人来人往的

Supper! 开饭!

It's supper, everyone! 大家来吃晚饭啦!

That sure looks special .Sometimes, we had so many people staying with us

这看起来很特别有时有这么多人和我们一起住

that every room was filled, with travelers, you know, 每个房间都住满了旅客

folks living out of their suitcases and hat cases and sample cases.

这些人带着行李箱,还有帽子箱子,还有样品箱子

Forrest Gump, it's suppertime! Forrest? 福雷斯甘,吃晚饭了!福雷斯?

One time, a young man was staying with us, 有一次,又有位年青人和我们住一起

and he had him a guitar case. 他带着一个吉它箱子

Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit “你从来逮不到兔子”

And you ain't no “你也不是…”

Friend of mine ,Forrest I told you not to bother this nice young man.

我的朋友”福雷斯,叫你不要打扰这位叔叔,

No, that's all right, ma'am. 没关系,太太

I was showing him a thing or two on the guitar. 我在弹吉它给他听

All right. Supper's ready if y'all want to eat. 好吧,你可以来吃晚饭了

Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you, ma'am. 行,好极了。谢谢你,太太

ay, man, show me that crazy little walk you did there . 喂,兄弟,请你再表演一遍刚才那步法 S Slow it down some. 稍微慢一点

You ain't nothing butI liked that guitar. “你只不过是…” --我喜欢那吉它

It sounded good. 它很好听

I started moving around to the music, 我伴着音乐移动着脚步

swinging my hips. 扭着我的臀部hips 臀部Crying' all the time “哭喊不停”all the time 一直This one night,,me and Mama was out shopping, 那天晚上我和妈妈出去购物,

and we walked by Vincy's Furniture and Appliance Store, 我们路过文斯家私商店

and guess what? 你猜怎么着?

You ain't nothing' but a hound dog #“你只不过是一条猎犬”

This is not for children's eyes. 小孩子不能看这个

Cryin' all the time #“哭喊不停” #

Some years later, 几年以后

I that handsome young man who they called the King, 听说那位帅哥被人称为“猫王”

well, he sung too many songs. 嗯,他唱的歌实在太多

Had him self a heart attack or something. 结果他得了心脏病什么的 heart attack心脏病

It must be hard being a king看来“王”确实是不好当啊

You know, it's funny how you remember some things,

你知道,你的记忆有时清楚得不得了

but some things you can't. 有时却什么也不记得

You do your very best now, Forrest. 你要开始努力学习了,福雷斯

I sure will, Mama. 我一定会的,妈妈

I remember the bus ride on the first day of school ,very well.

我记得第一次乘校车去上学非常清楚

Are you coming along? 你上不上车?

Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers . 妈妈说不要上陌生人的车子

This is the bus to school. 这是校车

I'm Forrest-- Forrest Gump. 我是福雷斯…福雷斯甘

I'm Dorothy Harris. 我是多萝西哈里斯

Well, now we ain't strangers anymore . 嗯,现在我们不是陌生人了

This seat's taken. 这位子有人了

It's taken. You can't sit here 有人了你不准坐这儿

You know, it's funny what a young man recollects, 你知道,孩子记事实在奇怪

'cause I don 't remember being born. 我不记得我的出生

I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas, and I don't know我不记得我的第一份圣诞礼物我也不记得

when I went on my first outdoor picnic, 我第一次去野餐 picnic 露营but I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.

但我却记得,我第一次听到在整个世界上最甜的声音

You can sit here if you want. 你愿意的话可以坐这儿

I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. 我一生再没见过如此美丽的人

She was like an angel. 她就象一位天使 angel天使Well, are you going to sit down or aren't you? 你想坐还是不想坐?

What's wrong with your legs? 你的腿怎么啦?

Um, nothing at all, thank you没什么,谢谢你

My legs are just fine and dandy. 我的的腿好得很

I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.

去学校途中我们一直在说话我和她在并排坐在校车里

My back's crooked like a question mark. 当时我的背象个问号那么弯question mark.问号

Next to Mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.

除了妈妈,没有人和我说话或问我问题

Are you stupid or something? 你是不是有点傻? Stupid傻瓜;傻子Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does." 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”

I'm Jenny . 我叫珍妮

I'm Forrest-- Forrest Gump. 我叫福雷斯…福雷斯甘

From that day on, we was always together. Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.

由那天开始,我们经常在一起,珍妮和我形影不离

She taught me how to climb.快, Come on, Forrest, you can do it.

她教我怎么爬树福雷斯,你能做到,

I showed her how to dangle. 我教她怎么摇摆 dangle 摇摆;摇晃 "A good little..." “一个好小…”

She helped me learn how to read, 她帮我学怎么认字

and I showed her how to swing. 我教她怎么倒挂

Sometimes, we'd just sit out and wait for the stars.有时,我们就那么坐着等星星出来

Mama's going to worry about me. 妈妈会担心我的

Just stay a little longer. 再呆一会儿

For some reason, Jenny didn 't never want to go home. 不知为什么,珍妮从来不爱回家

O.K.,Jenny, I'll stay . 好吧,珍妮,我再呆一会儿

She was my most special friend. My only friend. 她是我最好的朋友我唯一的朋友,

Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day妈妈总是对我说每天都会有奇迹

but they do. 但这是真的miracle 奇迹Hey, dummy! 嗨,傻瓜!

Are you dumb, or just plain stupid? 你是哑巴,还是真的是傻瓜?

Look, I'm Forrest Gimp. 喂,我是福雷斯甘

Just run away, Forrest. 快跑,福雷斯

Run, Forrest! 跑,福雷斯!

Run away! Hurry! 快跑!快!

Get the bikes! 骑上自行车!

Let's get him! Come on! Look out, Gump! 我们去捉他!快点!小心点,阿甘!

We're going to get you! 我们来捉你了!

Run, Forrest, run! 跑,福雷斯,跑!

Run, Forrest! 跑,福雷斯!

Come back here, you! 你给我回来!

Run! 跑!

Now, you wouldn't believe if I told you... 你现在大概不会相信我的话…

but I could run like the wind blows. 但我跑起来像风一样

From that day on, 从那天开始

if I was going somewhere,I was running. 如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去

That boy sure is a running fool. 那孩子真是个能跑的傻瓜

Now, remember how I told youthat Jenny never seemed to want to go home?

记不记得我告诉过你珍妮总是不爱回家?

She lived in a house that was as old as Alabama. 她家的房子和亚拉巴马州一样老

Her mama had gone to heaven when she was 5,and her daddy was some kind of a farmer.

她五岁时她妈妈就去天堂了,她的爸爸好象是个农夫

Jenny? 珍妮?

He was a very loving man. 他是个非常有爱心的人 touch接触He was always kissing and touching her and her sisters. 他经常亲吻抚摸她和她姐妹

And then this one time, Jenny wasn't on the bus to go to school.

后来有一次,珍妮没有来乘车去学校

Jenny, why didn't you come to school today? 珍妮,你今天怎么不来学校?

Shh. Daddy's taking a nap.,嘘。爸爸正在午睡

Jenny! Come on! 珍妮!快点!

Jenny, where'd you run to? You better get back here, girl!

你往哪儿跑?你最好马上回来,丫头!

Where you at ,Jenny! 你在哪儿?珍妮!

珍妮,你在哪儿? Jenny, where you 珍妮! Jenny!

Pray with me, Forrest. 和我一起祈祷,福雷斯 Pray祈祷Pray with me. 和我一起祈祷

珍妮! Jenny!

Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far,far, far away from here .

亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的鸟吧,飞得越远越好

Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far. 亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的鸟吧

Mama always said God is mysterious. 妈妈常说上帝是神秘的

珍妮! Jenny!

He didn 't turn Jenny in to a bird that day.Instead, 那天他没有把珍妮变成一只鸟,而是…

he had the police say他叫来了警察

Jenny didn't have to stay in that house no more. 说珍妮再也不必住在那间房子里了

She was to live with her grandma, 后来她和她祖母住在一起

just over on Creekmore Avenue, 就是克里克大街那里

which made me happy, 'cause she was so close. 我很高兴,因为她那里离我家很近

Some nights,Jenny'd sneak out and come on over to my house,

有时晚上, 珍妮会溜出来跑到我的房子里

just because she said she was scared. 因为她说她很害怕

Scared of what, I don 't know. 害怕什么,我不知道

But I think it was her grandma's dog. 我猜是怕她祖母的狗

He was a mean dog. 他是只很凶的狗 mean 凶狠;意思Anyway, Jenny and me was best friends总之,珍妮和我是最好的朋友

All the way up through high school. 一直到上中学 all the way 直到…嗨,傻瓜! Hey, stupid!

Quit it! 住手!

Run, Forrest, run! 跑,福雷斯,跑!

didn't you hear me, stupid? 你没听见吗,傻瓜?

Run, Forrest! 跑,福雷斯!

Get in the truck! Come on! He's getting away! Move it!

快上卡车!快!他要跑了!快追!

Run, Forrest! Run! Move it! Move it!You better be runnin'! 跑,福雷斯!跑!!快追,快追, 你快跑吧!

- Whoo-hoo! - Go! 哇! - 快!

Now, it used to beI ran to get where I was going. 一直以来, 我到哪儿都跑着去

I never thought it would take me anywhere . 我没想过后来会跑遍所有地方

Who in the hell is that? That there is Forrest Gump, Coach. 那究竟是什么人?那人叫福雷斯甘,教练

Just a local idiot. 当地的傻瓜

And can you believe it? 你能相信吗?

I got to go to college, too. 我也能上大学了

Forrest, move it! 福雷斯,快!

Run! 跑!

O.K. ! 好!

Run! 跑!

Run, you stupid son of a bitch! Run! 跑,你这狗娘养的傻瓜!跑!

Run, son of a bitch, run! Go! Run! 跑,狗娘养的,跑!快跑!

Run! Run! Go! 跑!跑!

He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive , but he sure is fast.

他大概是狗娘养的最傻的傻瓜, 但他跑得真是快

Now, maybe it's just me, 也许只是我这样觉得

but college was very confusing times. 但大学生活让我非常迷惑

Federal troops, enforcing a court order, 联邦军队,执行法庭的判决

Integrated the University of Alabama today. 今天在亚拉巴马大学取缔种族隔离

Two Negroes were admitted, 允许两名黑人进学校

but only after Governor George Wallacehad carried out his symbolic threat

但乔治华莱士州长随后, 发出他的象征性威胁

to stand in the school house door. 站在教学楼门口

I take it from that statement... 我对于那个声明…

Earl, what's going on? 伊尔,出什么事了?

Coons are trying to get into school. “熊崽”想进这学校Coons n.小熊崽Coons? When raccoons tried getting on our back porch, 熊崽?如果浣熊想进我家的后院

Mama just chased them off with a broom. 妈妈会用扫帚赶它们走broom 扫把;扫帚Not raccoons, you idiot. Niggers. 我不是说浣熊,傻瓜。是黑鬼

And they want to go to school with us. 他们想和我们一起上学校

With us? They do? 和我们一起?他们?

Shortly after Govern or Wallace 在华莱士州长

had carried out his promise to block the door way, 将阻塞校门的威胁付诸实施之后

Kennedy ordered these cretary of defense to use military force.

《阿甘正传》经典台词 中英对照

精心整理 1.Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolates.Youneverknowwhatyou'regoingtoget. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 2.Don'teverletanybodytellyouthey'rebetterthanyou. 不要让其它人说他们比你强。 3.IfGodintendedeverybodytobethesame,he'dhavegivenusallbracesonourlegs. 4. edone. 5分的问题,一定会有办法解决的。5. 6. 妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。 7.Fromthatdayon,ifIwasgoingsomewhere,Iwasrunning. 从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。 8.Don'tyoujustloveNewYear's?Youcanstartallover.Everybodygetsasecondchanc e.

你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。 9.IguessLieutenantDanfiguredthere'ssomethingsyoujustcan'tchange.Hedidn't wanttobecalledcrippled,justlikeIdidn'twanttobecalledstupid. 我想:丹中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。 10.It'sfunnyhowthingsworkout. 事情总是出乎意料! 11.Stupidisasstupiddoes. 做傻事的才是傻瓜 12. - 我只捕到五只。 - 13. 14.-Don'tyoubeafraid,sweetheart.Deathisjustapartoflife.Somethingwe're alldestinedtodo.Ididn'tknowit,butIwasdestinedtobeyourmama.IdidthebestI could.Well...Ihappentobelieveyoumakeyourowndestiny.Youhavetodothebestw ithwhatGodgaveyou. -What'smydestiny,Mama? -You'regoingtohavetofigurethatoutforyourself.Lifeisaboxofchocolates,Fo

《阿甘正传》经典中英文对白台词

《阿甘正传》经典中英文对白台词 要巧克力吗?我可以吃很多很多。 我妈常说:生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。 我出生的时候,妈妈用内战大英雄的名字给我命名,他叫内森·贝德福德·福雷斯特将军。 她说我们在某方面跟他有点关系。 他所做的是:搞了个联谊会,叫三K党。 他们穿着白袍披床单,装神弄鬼的,甚至还把床单罩在马上,骑着到处跑。 总之,我就是这样叫福雷斯特·甘普了。 Jenny: Run Forrest ,run! Run Forrest!珍妮:跑,福雷斯特,快跑!Forrest: And you wouldnt believe it if I told you that I can run like the wind blows ! That day on, if I was going somewhere , I was running.阿甘:我说出来你也许不信,我可以跑得象风一样快!那天开始,如果我去什么地方,我都跑着去。 John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?肯尼迪:祝贺你,你感觉怎么样?Forrest Gump: I got to pee.阿甘:我想撒尿。 John F. Kennedy:(turning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.肯尼迪:(对着镜头)我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵Mother : Its my time. Its just my time.Oh. now ,dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined to

阿甘正传 赏析

天空中,一根羽毛随风飘舞,飘过树梢,飞向青天……最后,它落在福尔斯特·甘[1]的脚下,阿甘把他夹进自己最喜欢的书中,他正坐在萨凡纳Savannah州的一个长椅上,向同坐等公车的路人滔滔不绝地诉说着自己一生的故事—— 阿甘于二战结束后不久出生在美国南方亚拉巴马州一个闭塞的小镇,他先天弱智,智商只有75,然而他的妈妈是一个性格坚强的女性,她要让儿子和其他正常人一样生活,她常常鼓励阿甘“傻人有傻福”,要他自强不息。而上帝也并没有遗弃阿甘,他不仅赐予阿甘一双疾步如飞的“飞毛腿”,还赐给了他一个单纯正直、不存半点邪念的头脑。在上学的校车里,阿甘与金发小女孩珍妮相遇,(珍妮是一个受父亲“虐待”的女孩)从此,在妈妈和珍妮的爱护下,阿甘开始了他一生不停的奔跑 。 在中学时,阿甘为了躲避同学的追打而跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。在大学里,他被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。 大学毕业后,在一名新兵的鼓动下,阿甘应征参加了越战。在一次战斗中,他所在的部队中了埋伏,一声撤退令下,阿甘记起了珍妮的嘱咐(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)撒腿就跑,直到跑到了一条河边,这时,他才猛的想起自己的好朋友巴布还没跑出来,于是他又奋不顾身地跑回去救巴布,同时还救起了许多的同伴,可是,当最后阿甘终于救出巴布时,巴布却再也没能醒来。 战争结束后,阿甘负伤救了战友作为英雄受到了约翰逊总统的接见。在一次反战集会上,阿甘又遇见了珍妮,而珍妮已经堕落,过着放荡的生活。阿甘一直爱着珍妮,但珍妮却不爱他。两人匆匆相遇又匆匆分手。 后来,他又迷上了乒乓球,而且技术练得十分精湛。后作为乒乓外交的使者,到中国参加过乒乓球比赛,并为中美建交立了功。 在“说到就要做到”这一信条的指引下,阿甘最终闯出了一片属于自己的天空。他教“猫王”埃尔维斯·普莱斯里学跳舞;帮约翰·列农创作歌曲;在风起云涌的民权运动中,他瓦解了一场一触即发的大规模种族冲突;他甚至在无意中迫使潜入水门大厦的窃贼落入法网,最终导致尼克松总统的垮台。(电影中删略此段) 《阿甘正传》花絮和剧照(13张) 因为“傻人有傻福”,阿甘还阴差阳错地发了大财,成了百万富翁。而阿甘不愿为名利所累,他做了一名园丁。阿甘时常思念珍妮,而这时的珍妮早已误入歧途,陷于绝望之中。终于有一天,珍妮回来了,她和阿甘共同生活了一段日子,在一天夜晚,珍妮投入了阿甘的怀抱,之后又在黎明悄然离去。3年以后,阿甘又一次见到了珍妮,还有一个小男孩,那是他的儿子。这时的珍妮已经得了一种不治之症(实 《阿甘正传》海报(2张)

阿甘正传经典台词英文

阿甘正传经典台词英文 1.lifewaslikeaboxofchocolates,youneverknowwhatyou’regonnaget.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.stupidisasstupiddoes.(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看他的行动而非外表。 这是典型的阿甘用语。 3.miracleshappeneveryday.(奇迹每天都在发生)美国人的宗教信仰。 阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。 4.jennyandiwaslikepeasandcarrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。 它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。 故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。 故引申为形影不离。 5.haveyougivenanythoughttoyourfuture?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.youjuststayawayfrommeplease.(求你离开 我)7.ifyoua reeverintrouble,don’ttrytobebrave,justrun,justrunaway.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑 开)8.itmademelooklikeaduckinwater.(它让我如鱼得 水)9.deathisjustapartoflife,somethingwe’realldestinedtodo.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)10.iwasmessedupforalongtime.(这

《阿甘正传》经典台词 中英对照

1.Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 2.Don't ever let anybodytell you they're better than you. 不要让其它人说他们比你强。 3.If God intended everybody to be the same,he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。 4.He might be...a bit on the slow side,but my boy Forrestis going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.He's not going to some special schoolto learn how to retread tires.We're talking about five little points here.There must be something can be done. 他可能反应不太灵敏,但我儿子福雷斯,应该和其它人一样得到机会。他不应该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎。这不过是区区5分的问题,一定会有办法解决的。 5.She was my most special friend.My only friend.

她是我最好的朋友,我唯一的朋友! 6.Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so,but they do. 妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。 7.From that day on,if I was going somewhere, I was running. 从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。 8.Don't you just love New Year's? You can start all over. Everybody gets a second chance. 你不喜欢过新年吗?你能够重新开始,每人都有新的机会。 9.I guess Lieutenant Dan figuredthere's some things you just can't change.He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want to be called stupid. 我想:丹中尉发现,有些事你是无法改变的,他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。 10.It's funny how things work out. 事情总是出乎意料!

1、《阿甘正传》全部台词中英文对照

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传中英双语剧本 你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. 要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate? 我能吃掉上百万块巧克力I could eat about a million and a half of these. 我妈妈常说My mama always said 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力Life was like a box of chocolates. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种You never know what you're going to get. 那双鞋子一定很舒适Those must be comfortable shoes. 穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that 脚都不会痛and not feel a thing. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子I wish I had shoes like that.其实我的脚很痛My feet hurt . 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情Mama always said there's an awful lot 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道you can tell about a person by their shoes. 他会往哪里走Where they're going, 他住在哪里where they've been. 我穿过很多双鞋子I've worn lots of shoes. 如果我仔细想的话I bet if I think about it real hard 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样I could remember my first pair of shoes. 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方Mama said they'd take me anywhere . 她说它是双魔鞋She said they was my magic shoes. 好的,福雷斯,张开双眼All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . 你走几步看看Let's take a little walk around. 感觉如何?How do those feel? 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 是我见过最强壮的as strong as I've ever seen. 但是他的背象政客一样弯But his back's as crooked as a politician. crooked英[?kr?k?d] 美[?kr?k?d] adj. 弯曲的;不正当的;歪扭的;用不正当手段得来的 v. 弯成钩形(crook的过去式和过去分词) politician英[?p?l??t??n] 美[?pɑ:l??t??n] n. 政治家;政客,玩弄权术者;<蔑>政客,<美>政治贩复数:politicians 记忆技巧:polit 政治+ ician 表人→搞政治之人→政客 但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

阿甘正传中英文字幕

阿甘正传中英文字幕 Hello. My n ame's FOrreSt - FOrreSt GumP 你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Do you Want a chocolate? 吃巧克力吗? chocolate 巧克力ICOUId eat about a millio n and a half of these. 我能吃掉上百万块巧克 My mama always Said 我妈妈常说 Life WaS like a box of chocolates. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 You never know What you're goi ng to get. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 Those must be comfortable shoes. 那双鞋子一定很舒适comfortable 舒服I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. 穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天脚都不会痛 I WiSh I had shoes like that. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 My feet hurt . 其实我的脚很痛 Mama always Said there's an awful lot 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 you Can tell about a PerS on by their shoes. 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 Where they're goi ng, 他会往哪里走 Where they've bee n. 他住在哪里 I've worn lots of shoes. 我穿过很多双鞋子 I bet if I thi nk about it real hard 如果我仔细想的话 I could remember my first Pair of shoes. 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样 Mama Said they'd take me any Where . 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方 She Said they WaS my magic shoes. 她说它是双魔鞋magic 魔法 All right, Forrest, OPen your eyes now . Let's take a little walk around 好的,福雷斯,张开双眼,你走几步看看 How do those feel. 感觉如何? HiS legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太 as strong as I've ever Seen. 是我见过最强壮的crooked 弯曲BUt his back's as crooked as a politicia n. 但是他的背象政客一样弯politicia n 政客BUt we're going to Straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest? 但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?

电影阿甘正传台词中英文对照完整版 (2)

电影阿甘正传台词中英文对照完整版 Forrest:Hello.Myname'sForrest-ForrestGump. ForrestGump:人名 你好。我叫Forrest-ForrestGump。 Doyouwantachocolate?Icouldeataboutamillionandahalfofthese. chocolate:巧克力amillionandahalf:150万 要吃巧克力吗?我能吃掉上百万块巧克力。 Mymama[‘mɑm?]alwayssaidLifewaslikeaboxofchocolates.Youneverknowwhatyou'regoingtoget. 我妈妈常说人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力。你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子。 hurt: awful:[ 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Wherethey'regoing?Wherethey'vebeen?I'vewornlotsofshoes. 他会往哪里走 IbetifIthinkaboutitrealhard,Icouldremembermyfirstpairofshoes. 记得 如果我仔细想的话 Mamasaidthey'dtakemeanywhere.Shesaidtheyweremymagicshoes. 任何地方magic:有魔力的 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方。她说它是双魔鞋。 -Doctor: 好的Forrest?`````````` Hislegsarestrong,Mrs.Gump,asstrongasI'veeverseen. 他的双腿很强壮 Buthisback'sascrooked[‘kr?k?d]asapolitician.Butwe'regoingtostraightenhimrightup,aren'twe,Forres t? Crooked:straightenup:直起腰来 但是他的背像政客一样弯。但我们会让他再直起来 -Mrs.Gump:Forrest! Forrest -Forrest:Now,whenIwasababy,MamanamedmeafterthegreatCivilWarhero. nameafter:以?命名CivilWar:美国内战(南北战争)hero:英雄 我刚出世时 GeneralNathan[‘ne?θ?n]Bedford[‘bedf?d]Forrest.Shesaidwewasrelatedtohiminsomeway. related:有亲属关系的insomeway:有一点 NathanBedfordForrest将军。她说我们有点亲戚关系。 Whathedidwas,hetartedupthisclubcalledtheKuKluxKlan. tartup:[英国俚语]打扮得花哨club:俱乐部 他做过的事情是

电影阿甘正传台词中英文对照完整版

Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. Forrest Gump: 人名 你好。我叫Forrest - Forrest Gump。 Do you want a chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half of these. chocolate: 巧克力 a million and a half: 150万 要吃巧克力吗?我能吃掉上百万块巧克力。 My mama[‘mɑm?]always said Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 我妈妈常说人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力。你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。 Those must be comfortable shoes. I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that. comfortable: 舒适的 bet: 有把握说 not feel a thing: 什么感觉都没有 wish: 希望 那双鞋子一定很舒适。穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天脚都不会痛。我希望能有一双这样的鞋子。-Black Woman: My feet hurt. hurt: 感到疼痛 其实我的脚很痛。 -Forrest: Mama always said there's an awful[‘?:fl] lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. awful: [口语] 非常的 tell about: 讲诉(告诉关于...信息) 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道。 Where they're going? Where they've been? I've worn lots of shoes. 他会往哪里走他住在哪里。我穿过很多双鞋子。 I bet if I think about it real hard, I could remember my first pair of shoes. remember: 记得 如果我仔细想的话我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样。 Mama said they'd take me anywhere. She said they were my magic shoes.

电影《阿甘正传》的赏析

跑过的驿站,浮萍的思念 ——评电影《阿甘正传》的主题意蕴一片羽毛飘过阿拉巴马州的上空,寻找自己的驿站,在生命的机遇中落在了福斯特.甘的脚下。电影长镜头的运用,和谐的场景,真诚的独白开始了奔跑且富有诗意的人生旅程。整部影片采取主人公独白的方式向观众展现当时历史下的美国,利用小人物的成长历程折射出美国社会史。写实的镜头,多种蒙太奇的应用不仅增强了这部影片的主题在一定程度上也是导演真情的流露,情感的抒发,得到观众的共鸣。 这部影片的一个最大的特点就是在巴士站台,通过巴士以及等待的人来切换不同的场景,进而展开导演叙述的故事。通过这些不同乘客的场景串联,观众感觉到了关联性蒙太奇的魅力,重复蒙太奇巴士驶过来的镜头反复出现,强调了导演要表达的现实,同时也对观众是一种无形的暗示。影片同时采用两个线索叙述故事,其一是主人公阿甘从智商低能儿艰难求学到上大学并取得很多荣誉到参军再到参加越南战争,由于表现突出退伍,再到后来的捕虾业的成功以及长达三年长跑的一生。再者就是珍妮为了求得名誉和出名狠心离开阿甘吃尽苦头自己去漂泊闯荡最后回归本性的一生。两条线索虽然发生在不同的空间,但镜头的叙事是无界限的,通过导演的镜头转换,使其在叙事结构上呈现出一种相互关联的场景,交叉剪接在一起,创造出一种联想的氛围和想象的无限空间。 坚定布巴的理想。列兵阿甘参加了越南战争,为越南共和国及美国对抗共产主义的越南民主共和国及“越南南方民族解放阵线”的一场战争。越战是二战以后美国参战人数最多、影响最重大的战争。战争总是残酷的,当阿甘一次次穿梭于死亡线上奋不顾身的场景展现在观众的眼前时候,不仅是对战争的一种抵触,也是彰显人物真善美的一面,布巴“捕虾”的愿望就在这次的战争中留给了阿甘。在白宫内阿甘接到了退役书,在拉巴特湾,他买下渔船,继续着布巴的理想,“珍妮号”捕虾船在飓风中幸存,阿甘和丹中尉开创了巴布的理想并坚定的发扬光大。这是一种信念的坚守、情谊的坚守更是对人性美的坚定。布巴是阿甘人生的一个驿站,这一段历程展现给观众的有悲痛有安慰更有了希望。电影是视听语言的结合体,因此在带给我们心灵震撼的同时,对历史的再现对人性的思考通过电影屏幕让观众看到一个更加深刻的主题。 不离不弃,相互扶持。丹中尉宁可好死也不想苟存于世的心态转变,不得不说是阿甘影响着他。影片表现丹中尉场景从战场、医院到圣诞晚会以及渔船的甲板到最后的安谧携手未婚妻,彰显着他激激烈烈的辉煌、痛苦压抑的释放之后最终也走向了平淡,生命的可贵在那一刻是多么的显眼。“我有我自己的命运,那就是死在战场上。”截肢、从病床上摔下、以及他透过语言对生活信心的丧失,这些都是战争留给人们的无限的痛苦,身体的心灵的,丹中尉无时无刻不在用他犀利的话语刺痛每个观众的心。圣诞晚会过后,他对阿甘的庇护对那些浮云的冷淡粗野透过他那张执拗的脸坚定的神态展现给观众,也彰显着他正在逆转的心。越南战争的战场上阿甘没有放弃丹中尉,在渔船遭受飓风的时候同样两人彼此都没放弃,丹中尉战胜的心灵的恶魔、战胜了对现实生活的恐惧,守住了自己的尊严,同时也得到了一份真挚的感情得到了众人的认可。 从一而终。阿甘对珍妮的感情至始至终都是那么的纯洁,这似乎也正象征着任性最真诚的一面,也似乎正在讽刺当时美国社会的各种黑暗以及混乱。珍妮对阿甘三离三合似乎成为观众心目中的一个谜,珍妮从小就不爱回家,这是和家庭有巨大关系的,可以说珍妮在内心里是恐惧家庭的,她讨厌她的爸爸甚至一度想要

电影《阿甘正传》全套原版英文剧本及台词

Forrest Gump Transcript EXT. A SAVANNAH STREET - DAY - 1981 A feather floats through the air. The falling feather. A city, Savannah, is revealed in the background. The feather floats down toward the city below. The feather drops down toward the street below, as people walk past and cars drive by, and nearly lands on a man's shoulder. He walks across the street, causing the feather to be whisked back on its journey. The feather floats above a stopped car. The car drives off right as the feather floats down toward the street. The feather floats under a passing car, then is sent flying back up in the air. A MAN sits on a bus bench. The feather floats above the ground and finally lands on the man's mud-soaked shoe. The man reached down and picks up the feather. His name is FORREST GUMP. He looks at the feather oddly, moves aside a box of chocolates from an old suitcase, then opens the case. Inside the old suitcase are an assortment of clothes, a ping-pong paddle, toothpaste and other personal items. Forrest pulls out a book titled "Curious George," then places the feather inside the book. Forrest closes the suitcase. Something in his eyes reveals that Forrest may not be all there. Forrest looks right as the sound of an arriving bus is heard. A bus pulls up. Forrest remains on the bus bench as the bus continues on. A BLACK WOMAN in a nurse's outfit steps up and sits down at the bus bench next to Forrest. The nurse begins to read a magazine as Forrest looks at her. Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest Gump. He opens a box of chocolates and holds it out for the nurse. Forrest: You want a chocolate? The nurse shakes her head, a bit apprehensive about this strange man next to her. Forrest: I could eat about a million and a half of these. My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest eats a chocolate as he looks down at the nurse's shoes. Forrest: Those must be comfortable shoes. I'll bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that. Black Woman: My feet hurt. Forrest: Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. The black woman stares at Forrest as he looks down at his own shoes. Forrest: I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real

阿甘正传经典语录(中英文对照)

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 3. His back’s as crooked as a politician. (他的背跟政客一样弯曲) 4. Someti mes we all do things that just don’t make no sense. (有时候人都会做没道理的事) 5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you. 7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar. (我只是弹两下给他看) 8. It must be hard being a king. (王一定很不好当) 9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 11. I could run like the wind blows. (我跑起来像风一样快) 12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

阿甘正传英语话剧剧本(整理版)

剧名:阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)片段 演员:Forrest Gump(阿甘) Mrs. Gump(阿甘妈妈) Doctor (医生) Man (路人) Lt. Dan (中尉) Louise (路易斯) Elderly Woman (老人)

The man sitting on the bench listens to Forrest. An ELDERLY WOMAN sits next to the man. Forrest : ... and we were the only boat left ,standing "Bubba-Gump" shrimp's what they got. We got a whole bunch of boats. Twelve Jenny's, a big ol' warehouse, we even have hats that says "Bubba-Gump" on 'em. "Bubba-Gump Shrimp." It's a household name. 而我们的船是唯一剩下的了,他们只能来布巴甘这里买虾,我们购置了一大堆船,有12条珍妮号,还有一个大仓库,我们还订做了帽子上面写着“布巴甘”,布巴甘捕虾公司,这名字家喻户晓。 Man: Hold on there, boy. Are you telling me you're the owner of the Bubba-Gum p Shrimp Corporation? 等等,小兄弟,你是说你就是…,布巴捕虾公司的老板? Forrest : Yes, sir. We've got more money than Davy Crocket. 对,我们挣了一大堆钱 Man : Boy, I've heard some whoppers in my time, but that tops them all. We was sitting next to a millionaire! 孩子,我听过很多牛皮,这是最大的一个,我们身边正坐着一个百万富翁。 The man laughs as he walks away. Elderly Woman : Well, I thought it was a very lovely story. And you tell it so well. With such enthusiasm. 嗯,我觉得那是个很有趣的故事,你讲得真好非常热情洋溢。 Forrest : Would you like to see what Lieutenant Dan looks like? 你想看看丹中尉长什么样吗? Elderly Woman : Well, yes, I would! 是的,我想看 Forrest shows her the cover of a "Fortune" magazine with Forrest and Lt. Dan on the cover. Forrest : That's him right there. 这个就是他 The elderly woman looks at the magazine and at Forrest with surprise. Forrest : And let me tell you something about Lieutenant(中尉)Dan. 我再讲点关于丹中尉的事

[阿甘正传]Forrest Gump电影原版中文字幕

阿甘正传 你好,我叫福尔斯特,福尔斯特·甘 要吃巧克力吗? 这玩意我可以吃万粒 我妈常说 “人生像一盒巧克力” “你无法预知会吃到什么口味” 穿那双鞋一定很舒服 尽管你走一整天也不会痛 真希望我也有一双 我的脚痛 我妈说从鞋子看人,可以看出很多事 知道他们要上哪去,去过哪里 我穿烂过许多鞋 我若是拼命地想 也能想起我的第一双鞋 妈妈说那双鞋会带我走遍天下 她说那是我的“宝鞋” 好,福尔斯特,可以睁开眼睛了 我们来走走看! 感觉怎么样? 甘太太,他这双腿很强健,没见过这么有力的腿但是他的背跟政客一样歪曲 不过我们会矫正,是吗,福尔斯特? 福尔斯特 我还是婴儿时 妈妈用南北战争英雄…… 福尔斯特将军的姓氏给我起名字 她说我们有点亲戚关系 他创立所谓的三K党 他们都穿白袍披上床单 看起来像幽灵鬼魅 甚至给坐骑披上白床单 总之“福尔斯特·甘”是这样来的 妈妈说叫我福尔斯特是要提醒我 有时候人都会做些没道理的事 等一下,我来弄 让我来 等一下,要这样子,抓紧…… 好了! 你们看什么看? 没见过男孩戴腿箍吗? 福尔斯特,别让人家说他比你强 如果上帝的旨意要人平等

他会给我们所有人腿箍 妈妈对事总是有法子解释得让我明白我们家离号公路四分之一里 离阿拉巴马州格林堡镇半里路 就是格林堡县 打从妈妈祖父的祖父的祖父 一千年前飘洋来定居 好像是这样 大宅里只有妈妈和我,空房子很多妈妈决定把空房子出租 多半租给过路客 譬如来自莫比尔蒙哥马利镇之类 妈妈和我靠租金收入 妈妈真的很精明 福尔斯特,记住我的话 你跟别人没有两样 你听见没有? 你跟别人一样,没有不同 你的儿子…… 不一样,甘太太 他的智商只有 翰古校长,每人都有差异 她要我受最好的教育 于是送我去读格林堡县中央中学 我见到了校长 甘太太,我给你看 这才叫正常 福尔斯特只到这里 上公立学校智商要在以上,甘太太他必须上特殊学校 在那边他会很好 正常的意义是什么? 他也许迟钝一点 但是我家福尔斯特 要跟别人一样有均等机会 他不会上智障学校学习拆轮胎 只差五分而已 一定有办法补救 本校有学业进步的制度 不愿见到有人落后 甘太太,有甘先生吗? 他去度假了! 孩子,你母亲很关心你的学业 你的话不多是吗?

阿甘正传英语影评

阿甘正传英语影评 本文是关于观后感的,仅供参考,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享。 阿甘正传英语影评 Tom Hanks also starred in the film "The code of Dan Vince ", “The Terminal ", "Saving Private Ryan "and so on. In a number of stars in Hollywood, who can act the very sympathetic "gay", and also the simple and honest "low-energy child," and the "Astronaut”,besides the incomparably brave "soldiers of World War II", and each movie is very popular? T om - Hanks did. T om born a baby face, he is not very handsome but very funny; any role he acts is unforgettable. He won the 1994 Academy Award for Best Actor Award. He is one of the most influential stars in Hollywood. In the 1990s, the anti-intellectual sprit in America is very high. And then, the Hollywood produced a number of anti-intellectualism films. And "Forrest Gump " is the masterpiece of anti-intellectual films in this period. It is based on American writer Winston Glum’s best-selling novel of the same name. It describes the reflection of all aspects of American life through Gump whose IQ is in 75. The film shows

相关文档
最新文档