外研版九年级下册英语课文原文与翻译

外研版九下Module 1 Unit 1课文

Activity 3 Listen and read.

Lingling:Welcome back,everyone!

玲玲:欢迎归来,各位!

Betty:Hi,Lingling! How was your holiday?

贝蒂:你好,玲玲!你的假期怎么样?

Lingling:Not bad!1 went to see my grandparents in Henan Province. The train was full of people,and l had to stand for over three hours!

玲玲:还不错!我去看望了在河南省的祖父母。火车里挤满了入,我不得不站了3个多小时!

Betty:Bad luck.Why is travel so difficult in winter?

贝蒂:真倒霉。为什么在冬天旅行如此困难?

Lingling; Well, it's the busiest season in China because of the Spring Festival.Where's Tony?

玲玲:哦,因为春节,它是中国最繁忙的季节。托尼在哪里?Daming:He went to stay with his family in the UK.He's flying back today.But the flight is late.

大明:他去了英国与家人待在一起。他今天乘飞机回来。但是航班晚点了。

Betty:Where did you go,Daming?

贝蒂:你去哪里了,大明?

Daming: We flew direct to Hong Kong-and the plane left a bit late tco!

But the pilot in landing on time.Then we took a boat to Lantau and went to Disneyland,It was great fun!

大明:我们乘飞机径直去了香港——飞机起飞也有点儿晚!不过飞行员成功地按时着陆了。接着我们乘船去了并去了迪斯尼乐园。那非常有趣!

Lingling:How about you,Betty?

玲玲:你呢,贝蒂?

Betty; We had quite a good time in Beijing.We toured the city by bus and by taxi.Last weekend,we took a tour by coach to the Summer Palace and went for along walk around the lake.

贝蒂:我们在北京玩得很高兴。我们乘公交车和出租车游览了这个城市。上周末,我们乘长途汽车去颐和园观光了,(我们)绕着湖逛了很久。

Lingling:That sounds great! But now,we'd better get back to work.O We're going to have a big exam at the end of the term.

玲玲:那听起来棒极了!但现在,我们最好回到学习上来。在学期末我们将有一次大型考试。

Betty:There's nothing to worry about you work hard as long as you work hard.

贝蒂:只要你努力学习,没什么好担心的。

Daming:And after the exam,there's the school leaver's party.We're all looking forward to it!

大明:考试过后!有毕业生聚会。我们都期盼着它!

Betty:Exactly! We'll have a great time!

贝蒂:确实如此!我们将会过得很愉快!

外研版九下Module 1 Unit 2课文

【中英文对照】

Unit 2 Activity 2 Read the play and number the expressions...

(Li Lin and Li Wei are on the station platform,saying goodbye to each other.)

(李林和李伟在火车站站台上,相互道别。)

Li Lin: Tell Mum and Dad…miss them.…I'll miss you all.

李林:告诉妈妈和爸爸,我会想念他们……我会想念你们所有的人。Li Wei:And we'II miss you too.

李伟:我们也会想念你。

Li Lin:See you at the Spring Festival.

李林:春节时再见。

Li Wei:Take care.Bye!

李伟:多保重。再见!

(Li Lin gets on the train and looks for his seat.)

李林上了火车,寻找他的座位。)

Li Lin:Excuse me,sir.I'm afraid you're sitting in my seat.

李林:打扰了,先生。恐怕你坐在了我的座位上。

Elderly man:I'm sorry,young man. What did you say?I can't hear very well.

老人:对不起,年轻人。你说什么?我听力不太好。

Li Lin:You've taken the wrong seat.

李林:你坐错了座位。

Elderly man:Really? But…I thought it was my seat. Where's my ticket?

老人:真的吗?但是……我认为它是我的座位。我的票在哪里?(The elderly man looks for his ticket in his pocket,his bag and finally in his wallet.)

(这位老人在他的口袋、包里寻找他的车票,最后车票在他的钱包里。)

Elderly man:Here it Is.Car 9,Seat 12A. This is Seat 12A,isn't it?

老人:它在这里。9车厢,12A座。这是12A座,不是吗?

(The ticket officer arrives.)

(检票员来到。)

Ticket officer :Tickets, please. Please have your tickets ready.

检票员:请出示您的票。请大家准备好车票。

Elderly man; Excuse me,is this Seat 12A?

老人:打扰了,这是12A座吗?

Ticket officer; Yes, it is.Let's have a look at your ticket. Oh,l see the problem.O This is

检票员:是的,这就是。让我们看一下你的票。哦,我看出问题了。

Seat 12A,but you should be in Car 9.This is Car 8.

这是12A座,但是你应该在9车厢。这是8车厢。

Elderly man: Oh, how stupid of me!

老人;哦,我是多么糊涂!我最好去找9车厢。

l'd better go and find Car 9.

(The elderly man gets up and starts to collect his bags.)

(老人站起来开始拿他的包。)

Li Lin:Wait a moment,sir! Please stay here.take your seat in Car 9.

李林:等一等,先生!请待在这儿。我将坐你在9车厢的座位。Elderly man: Well, that's very good of you.Thank you.

老人:哦,你太好了。谢谢你。

Ticket officer:Yes,thank you,young man.

检票员:是的,谢谢你,年轻人。

(Li Lin goes past people standing in the train to Car 9.)

(李林经过火车里站着的人去了9车厢。)

Li Lin:10A.…11A.…12A, here it is.That's my seat.

李林:10A……l1A……12A,它在这里。那就是我的座位。

(His friend,Wen Peng,is sitting in Seat 128. He is surprised to see Li Lin.) (他的朋友,文鹏,正坐在12B座上。看到李林他非常惊讶。)

Wen Peng:Hi,Li Lin! What a surprise!

文鹏:嗨,李林!真出乎意料!

Li Lin:Hey,Wen Peng! lt's great to see you.

李林:嘿,文鹏!见到你很高兴。

Wen Peng:Great to see you too. Wonderful!

文鹏:见到你也很高兴。好极了!

have someone to talk to on the long journey. Now,take off your jacket.Sit down and make yourself comfortable. But why are you so late?

在漫长的旅途中我有可以说话的人了。现在脱去你的夹克。坐下来让你自己舒服些。但你为什么来得这么晚?

Li Lin:Oh,it's a long story.…

李林:哦,说来话长……

外研版九下Module 2 Unit 1课文

【中英文对照】

Activity 3 Listen and read.

Betty:Hey,Tony! Did you enjoy yourself in London?

贝蒂:嗨,托尼!你在伦敦玩得开心吗?

Tony:Yes!I went to see my friend Susie. And I visited her school .

托尼:是的!我去看望了我的朋友并且我参观了她的学校。

Betty:What are English schools like?

贝蒂:英国的学校什么样子?

Tony:Here are a few photos.I took them myself.

托尼:这里有一些照片。我自己拍的。

Daming:Let's have a look.

大明:让我们看一看吧。

Tony:So this is Susie's school.it's got about 700 pupils,like most schools In England.

托尼:那么这就是苏茜的学校。它有大约700个学生,像英国大多数学校一样。

Betly:How many pupils are there in a class in England?

贝蒂:在英国一个班有多少个学生?

Tony:About thirty.

托尼:大约30个。

Daming:We have forty in our class.So is a bit bigger.Look,everyone is wearing a jacket and tie!

大明:我们班里有40个(学生)。因此我们的(班级)稍大一点儿。瞧,大家都穿夹克系领带!

Tony:Yes,every student wears school clothes in England.

托尼:是的,在英国每个学生都穿校服。

Daming:And everyone is sitting around tables in the classroom.

大明:而且在教室里大家都围着桌子坐着。

Tony:That's right. They don't sit in rows Look at the swimming pool and the huge sports ground.Most English schools have sports grounds。Kids there really enjoy playing football.

托尼:对。他们不成~坐。看看这个游泳池和大型的运动场地。大多数英国学校都有运动场地。那里的孩子确实喜欢踢足球。

Daming:We like playing football too.And we also have an excellent swimming team.

大明:我们也喜欢踢足球。而且我们也有一支出色的游泳队。Betty:I hope I can visit Susie's school one day.It looks really great

贝蒂:我希望有一天我能参观苏茜的学校。它看起来确实很棒。Tony:Our school is great too,and we have more students here.This means more people to play with.

托尼:我们学校也很好,而且我们这里有更多的学生。这意味着(有)更多人玩。

Betty:And more friends too.

贝蒂:也(意味着)有更多的朋友。

外研版九下Module 2 Unit 2课文

【中英文对照】

Unit 2 Activity 2 Read the passage and answer the questions.

My school life

我的学校生活

My name is Susie Thompson,and I'm fifteen.I've been at River School,London,sinceI was eleven.if i pass my exams next year,I'll stay here until I'm eighteen.

我是苏茜.汤普森,我15岁了。从我11岁以来,我就在伦敦的里弗学校上学。如果我通过了明年的考试,我将会一直在这儿待到18岁。

River School is a secondary schoo,about twenty minutes away from my home by bike.Before I came here,I went to the primary school near my home.I started primary school when l was five and stayed there for six years.

里弗学校是一所中学,它距离我家骑自行车大约20分钟那么远。在我来这儿之前,我在我家附近上小学。我5岁时开始上小学并在那里待了6年。

We go to school every weekday from 8:45am to 3:15 pm.Before cIass,our teacher checks which pupils are present or absent. Then everyone goes to the main hall.There,our head teacher tells us news about the school.At9:05 am the bell rings,and lessons start.Each lesson lasts for an hour.We have a break from 11:05 am until 11:15 am,then another lesson,and then lunch for an hour.In the afternoon.we have two more lessons before school finishes.

我们每个上学日从上午8:45到下午3:15上学。上课前,老师检查学生们的出勤情况。然后,大家去大厅,在那里,校长告诉我们学校里的新闻。上午9:05的时候铃声响起,开始上课。每节课持续一小时,我们从上午11:05到11:15课间休息,然后(开始)另一节课,然后午饭一小时。下午,在放学前,我们还有两节课。

This year l have ten subjects:maths,English,physics,chemistry,French,history,geography,music,IT and PE.Some people learn German instead of French.lt's lucky we don't have exams in every subject.

今年,我有10门课:数学、英语、物理、化学、法语、历史、地理、音乐、信息技术和体育。一些人学习德语而不是法语。所幸我们不用每门课程都考试。

We have a large sports ground for football and tennis,where we can play both during and after school hours.After-school activities,such as sports clubs and language societies,are popular too.During the school year there are usually visits to museums and to camps for activities such as climbing and walking in the country.Last year a group of us even went to Japan.There are parties and a sports day,and school plays are really popular.once a term,there is a parents' meeting,So our parents and teachers can talk about our progress.

我们有一个大型的运动场地用来踢足球和打网球,上学期间和放学之后我们都可以在那里玩。课外活动,像运动俱乐部扣语言社团,也很受欢迎。在这一学年中,通常会有参加博物馆的活动和露营活动,例如在郊外爬山和徒步。去年,我们一群人甚至去了日本。还有晚会和运动日,并且学校剧很受欢迎。一个学期有一次家长会,那样我们的父母和老师就能够谈论我们的进步。

What do I like best about school? English,chemistry,music,sports clubs,school plays and above all,my friends!

关于学校我最喜欢什么?英语、化学、音乐、体育俱乐部、学校剧……以及上述一切,我的朋友们!

外研版九下Module 3 Unit 1课文

【Activity 3中英文对照】

Activity 3 Listen and read.

Mum: lt's getting late,Betty. How is your homework?

妈妈:时候不早了,贝蒂。你的家庭作业(做得)怎么样了?Betty:Nearly finished. Mum,do you think that life is better today than in the past?

贝蒂:就快完成了。妈妈,你认为现在的生活比过去的好吗?Mum: Yes,of course,l do.

妈妈:是的,当然,我是这么认为的。

Betty: I do too. People are wealthier, today, and they live longer than they did in the past.

贝蒂:我也这么认为。现在人们更富裕,也比过去长寿了。

Mum: That's true. We know more about medicine today, and there's less fear of getting ill because we know how to deal

with the ordinary diseases. But people don't take as much exercise as they ,used to.

妈妈:确实是这样。我们现在对医学懂得更多了,并且(我们)对于患病的担心少了,因为我们知道如何处理一些日常的疾病。但是人们不像过去一样做很多运动了。

Betty: l suppose that's because more people have cars,and they walk or use their bikes less.

贝蒂:我认为那是因为更多人拥有汽车,他们走路更少了,骑自行车

也更少了。

Mum: Some people think life in the past was simpler and healthier than today. More wealth sometimes means less health.

When the number of cars is doubled, the pollution is also doubled, or even worse.

妈妈:一些人认为过去的生活比现在的生活更简单而且更健康。有时越多的财富意味着身体越不健康。当汽车的数量加倍时,污染也加倍,甚至更糟。

Betty: What about work? Do people work as hard as they did fifty years ago?

贝蒂:那工作呢?人们工作像他们五十年前一样辛苦吗?

Mum: Yes, and they sometimes work harder. People seldom say they have enough spare time! 'Why don't you go and ask Mrs Li,our neighbour? She's over seventy years old. She's seen how life has changed.

妈妈:是的,而且他们有时候工作更辛苦。人们很少说他们有足够的空闲时间!你为什么不去问一下我们的邻居李太太?她七十多岁了。她看到了生活是如何变化的。

Betty: That's a good idea. l'II go and ask her.

贝蒂:那是个好主意。我将去问问她。

Mum: Remember to speak up!l She's a bit deaf now.

妈妈:记得大点声说!她现在有点儿耳背了。

外研版九下Module 3 Unit 2课文

【中英文对照】

Unit 2 Activity 2 Read the passage and take notes on what Mrs Li says ... Life now and then

现在和那时的生活

By Betty King

——贝蒂.金

Mrs Li is over seventy years old. She has lived in Beijing all her life. I asked her about life today and in the past.

李太太七十多岁了。她一辈子都生活在北京。我问了她关于现在和过去的生活状况。

What was your life like in the past?

您过去的生活是什么样子的?

My family lived in a tiny house.There were no electric lights,only candles My father was a postman,and he often worked twelve hours a day outside in the winter cold or in the summer heat. My mum was a farm girl before she met my father. She was a kind and loving mother. She didn't go out to work.There were five children in my family, and looking after us was more than a full-time job.

我的家人住在一所很小的房子里。没有电灯,只有蜡烛。我父亲是一名邮递员,(不管)寒冬或酷暑,他经常每天在外工作12个小时。我母亲在遇到我父亲之前是一个农家女孩。她是一位善良、慈爱的母亲。她没有外出工作。我家有五个孩子,照顾我们比做一份全职工作还要

辛苦。

I remember the family meals. The food was simple. We could only eat meat once or twice a year. I wasn't sent to school because my family couldn't afford it ,and what's more,because I was a girl.

我记得(当时)家里的饭菜。食物很简单。我们一年只能吃一两次肉。我没有被送去上掌,因为我的家庭负担不起,而且,因为我是个女孩。How has life changed?

生活发生了怎样的变化?

Families have got smaller than they were in the past. Today most people only have one child! The role of women has changed too.My daughter is really lucky. She has a good education,and she goes to work even after getting married. l'm happy to see she's busy working every day, but sometimes I feel lonely because she can't come to see me often.

(现在的)家庭比过去的小了。现在大多数人只有一个孩子!女性的角色也改变了。我女儿真幸运。她受过良好的教育,她甚至在婚后还去工作。我很高兴地看到她每天忙着工作,但有时我感觉孤独,因为她不能经常来看我。

Transport, and travel are easier today. When I was young,l went everywhere on foot or sometimes by bike. Now you can take the bus everywhere,and there's also the underground. And you young people can take a plane to anywhere in the world. The only thing I don't like though, is that there's so much more traffic.It's so difficult to cross the road.

交通和旅行现在更便利了。在我小时候,我去哪里都是步行或者有时骑自行车。现在你到处都能乘公交车,还有地铁。而且你们年轻人能乘飞机去世界的任何地方。不过,只有一件事我不喜欢,那就是交通更加繁忙。过马路是那么难。

Of course,we didn't have television when I was a child. I really enjoy watching television today. There're so many good programmes,like the Beijing Opera and old films. But some of the shows are too noisy for me. 当然,当我是个孩子的时候,我们没有电视。现在我非常喜欢看电视。有那么多好节目,像京剧和老电影。但一些节目对我而言太吵闹了。Generally speaking,l think life is better to day. We eat better and we live longer.总的来说,我认为现在的生活更好。我们吃得更好,也更长寿了。

Now complete the notes and add more points of your own.

现在完成笔记,添加更多你自己的观点。

外研版九下Module 4 Unit 1课文

【Activity 3中英文对照】

Activity 3 Listen and read.

Mr Jackson:OK,please pay attention for a moment!Before we set off,there are a few rules and suggestions for you.

杰克逊先生:好了,请注意一下!在我们出发之前,我要给你们讲几条规定和建议。

All:Yes,Mr Jackson.

全体学生:好的,杰克逊先生。

Mr Jackson; First,is everyone wearing strong shoes and thick socks? 杰克逊先生:首先,大家都穿着结实的鞋子和厚袜子吗?

All:Yes,Mr Jackson.

全体学生:是的,杰克逊先生。

Mr Jackson:OK,whenever you go walking in the hills,you should always wear proper clothes.Now,you mustn’t walk too close to the edge of the hill path because you might fall and hurt yourselves.Is that clear? 杰克逊先生:好,无论什么时候你们在山里徒步旅行,你们应该总是穿着合适的衣服。现在,你们不许太靠近山路的边缘走,因为你们可能会掉下去并伤了你们自己。明白了吗?

All:Yes.

全体学生:明白了。

Mr Jackson:And you have to keep together so you don't get lost.You mustn't go off on your own.

杰克逊先生:还有,大家必须集体行动,这样你们不会迷路。你们不许独自离开。

All:No,we won't,Mr Jackson.

全体学生:是的,我们不会,杰克逊先生。

Daming:Can we have something to eat now? I'm starving!

大明:我们现在能吃点儿东西吗?我都快饿死了!

Mr Jackson:No,you can't,Daming! You just had breakfast an hour ago.Let's start walking,and we'II stop at noon for our picnic.Don't drink all your water in one go.You may need some later.

杰克逊先生:不,你不能,大明!你一个小时前才吃过早饭。我们出发吧,然后中午停下来野餐。不要一下子喝掉你们所有的水。稍后你们可能需要一些。

Betty:Can we go rock climbing?

贝蒂:我们可以去攀岩吗?

Mr Jackson:No,you can't.And you must be careful of falling stones.OK,off we go,down this path,and across the stream,and then we'll...

杰克逊先生:不,你们不能去。你们还必须当心下落的石头。好了,我们沿着这条小路出发,穿过小溪,然后我们将……Daming:...have lunch?

大明:……吃午饭呢?

Mr Jackson:…have lunch when we get up to the top.Come on! I'll lead the way.It should be a fairly smooth walk to begin with because it’s a straight path,but it'll start to get difficult soon!

杰克逊先生:……我们到达山顶的时候吃午饭。走吧!我来带路。开始这应该是一段相当顺利的行程,因为是一条直路,但是很快就会变得难走起来!

外研版九下Module 4 Unit 2课文

【中英文对照】

Unit 2 Activity 2 Read the passage and answer the questions. 1.Where do you think is the best place to keep food safe from bears?

你认为让食物安全避开熊的最好的地方是哪里?

2.What was the noise behind the writer?

作者身后的声音是什么?

3.Do you think their camping trip was interesting?

你认为他们的露营旅行有趣吗?

Watch out! Bears about!

当心!附近有熊!

On the first evening,the three of us were tired after walking for about eight hours.We soon felt asleep.

在第一天晚上,在走了大约八个小时之后,我们三个人都累了。我们很快就睡着了。

In the middle of the night,I heard a strange noise outside.0 But when l looked out of the tent,there was nothing there.

半夜,我听见外面传来奇怪的声音。但当我向帐篷外面看时,却什么也没看到。

In the morning,I got up to make breakfast.

早上,我起来做早饭。发现食品袋被打开了。

The bag of food was open.“Bears,”said Joe.“We should hang the food

in a tree tonight.

“熊,”乔说,“今晚我们应该把食物挂在树上。”

Later that day,we stopped in a beautiful field by a stream.0We put up the tent and fell asleep.

那天晚些时候,我仍在溪边块美丽的地里停下了。我们搭起帐篷,然后睡着了。

During the night,the bears came again.This time they took the food from the tree.夜里,熊又来了。这次它们从树上拿走了食物。

“It wasn't high enough.Bears can climb trees.They can smell food from a long way away”said Ben.

“(食物挂得)不够高,熊会爬树。它们可以从很远的地方闻到食物的味道。”本说。

“We must keep the camp clean0,”I said. “Bears might think our rubbish is food.”

“我们必须保持营地干净,”我说,“熊可能认为我们的垃圾是食物。”“OK,let's tidy up and move on.And we should make lots of noise too.If they know where we are.they may not come any closer,”said Joe

“好吧,我们清理干净,继续前进。我们也应该多弄出些声响来。如果它们知道我们在哪里,可能就不会靠近了。”乔说。

“But if you see a bear,”said Ben,“you mustn't make any sudde n moves or make a sound.And above all,you mustn't run.No one can run faster in the forest than a bear.And remember,we don't have a gun to keep us

safe!”

“但如果你看到熊,”本说,“你千万别做出任何突然的举动或发出声音。最重要的是,你绝对不能跑。在森林里,没有人能跑得过熊。并且记住,我们没有枪来保证我们的安全!”

That night,we went to sleep...or we tried to.

那天晚上,我们去睡觉了……或者说我们尽力去睡。

The next day,we stopped at eleven o'clock for a break.While the others were resting,I went for a walk in the forest。

第二天,我们在11点钟停下来休息。当其他人在休息时,我去森林里散步。

Suddenly,I saw a baby bear playing with some sticks and stones.He looked so soft and friendly,and I remember thinking,“If I reach out,I can just touch him.”

突然,我看到一只小熊在玩树枝和石头。它看起来那么柔软和友好,并且我现在还记得当时在想:“我要是伸出手的话,就能摸着它。”There was a loud noise behind me.

一声巨吼从我身后传来。

I stood very still.I didn't even turn my head.There was another loud noise.The baby bear looked up,and ran towards me.I turned pale and he ran past me into the woods.

我一动不动地站着,甚至没有转头。身后又是一声巨吼。那只小熊抬起头看了看,向我跑过来。我脸色惨白,它从我身边跑进了树林。

外研版九年级英语下全册课文翻译

外研版九年级英语下全册课文翻译 Module1 Travel Unit1 We toured the city by bus and by taxi 3.Listenand read. Now complete the table. 玲玲:欢迎大家回来! 贝蒂:嗨, 玲玲! 假期过得怎么样? 玲玲:不错! 我去河南看望了我的祖父母。当时火车上全都是人, 我不得不站了 3 个多小时。 贝蒂:真不走运啊。为什么春节出行这么困难呢? 玲玲:噢,因为春节的缘故,这段时间成了交通最繁忙的时候。 托尼呢? 大明:他回英国和家人团聚去了。他今天坐飞机回来,但是航班 晚点了。 贝蒂:大明,你去了哪里? 大明:我们坐飞机直飞香港——飞机出发时也晚点了,不过飞 行员成功地按时着陆了。然后我们乘船去了大屿山和迪斯尼乐园。真好玩! 玲玲:你呢,贝蒂? 贝蒂:我们在北京玩得很开心。我们坐公交车和出租车在城市里 游玩。上周末我们坐客车去了颐和园,还沿湖走了一段很长的路。玲玲:听起来不错!但是这会儿我们还是最好回去学习吧…期末 还有一场大考试呢。 贝蒂:只要你努力,就没什么好担心的。 大明:考试之后就是毕业晚会了。我们都盼着呢! 贝蒂:没错!我们会玩得很开心的! Unit2 It’s a long story . 2.Readthe play and number the expressions in Activity 1 in the orderthey appear. (李林和李薇在车站站台上告别。) 李林:告诉爸爸妈妈我会想他们的……我也会想念你们所有人。李薇:我们也会想你的。 李林:春节见。 李薇:保重。再见! (李林上了车,寻找他的座位。) 李林:对不起,先生。恐怕你坐了我的座位。 长者:对不起,年轻人。你说什么?我听不大清楚。 李林:你坐错位置了。 长者:真的吗?但是……我以为这是我的座位呢。我的票呢? (长者在口袋里、包里,最后又在钱包里翻找他的车票。) 长者:找到了。9 车厢,12A 座。这是 12A 座,对吗? (检票员来了。) 检票员:检票了,请大家准备好车票。

最新外研版九年级英语下册课文翻译版

最新外研版九年级下册全册课译文(其8个模块) Module 1 Travel Unit 1 We toured the city by bus and by taxi 3.Listen and read. Now complete the table. 玲玲:欢迎大家回来! 贝蒂:嗨, 玲玲! 假期过得怎么样? 玲玲:不错! 我去河南看望了我的祖父母。当时火车上全都是人,我不得不站了3个多小时。贝蒂:真不走运啊。为什么春节出行这么困难呢? 玲玲:噢,因为春节的缘故,这段时间成了交通最繁忙的时候。托尼呢? 大明:他回英国和家人团聚去了。他今天坐飞机回来,但是航班晚点了。 贝蒂:大明,你去了哪里? 大明:我们坐飞机直飞香港——飞机出发时也晚点了,不过飞行员成功地按时着陆了。然后我们乘船去了大屿山和迪斯尼乐园。真好玩! 玲玲:你呢,贝蒂?贝蒂:我们在北京玩得很开心。我们坐公交车和出租车在城市里游玩。上周末我们坐客车去了颐和园,还沿湖走了一段很长的路。 玲玲:听起来不错!但是这会儿我们还是最好回去学习吧…期末还有一场大考试呢。 贝蒂:只要你努力,就没什么好担心的。 大明:考试之后就是毕业晚会了。我们都盼着呢! 贝蒂:没错!我们会玩得很开心的! Unit 2 It’s a long story . 2.Read the play and number the expressions in Activity 1 in the order they appear. (李林和李薇在车站站台上告别。) 李林:告诉爸爸妈妈我会想他们的……我也会想念你们所有人。 李薇:我们也会想你的。

李林:春节见。李薇:保重。再见!(李林上了车,寻找他的座位。) 李林:对不起,先生。恐怕你坐了我的座位。 长者:对不起,年轻人。你说什么?我听不大清楚。 李林:你坐错位置了。 长者:真的吗?但是……我以为这是我的座位呢。我的票呢?(长者在口袋里、包里,最后又在钱包里翻找他的车票。) 长者:找到了。9车厢,12A座。这是12A座,对吗?(检票员来了。) 检票员:检票了,请大家准备好车票。长者:对不起,这是12A座吗? 检票员:是的,让我看看你的车票。哦,我知道问题在哪里了。这是12A座,但是您应该去9车厢,这里是8车厢。 长者:哦,我真糊涂!我还是去找9车厢吧。(长者起身开始收拾他的包裹。) 李林:等一下,先生!请您留下。我去坐9车厢你的座位吧。 长者:哦,你太好了。谢谢! 检票员:是的,谢谢你,年轻人。(李林穿过站立的人群向9车厢走去。) 李林:10A、11A、12A,找到了,那是我的座位。(他的朋友,温鹏,正坐在12B座上。看到李林他很吃惊。) 温鹏:嗨!李林!真意外啊! 李林:嗨!温鹏!见到你太高兴了。 温鹏:我也是!太棒了!漫长的旅程里有人陪我聊天了。好了,把外套脱了吧。舒舒服服地坐下来。对了,你怎么来得这么晚啊? 李林:哦,说来话长…… Module 2 Educatio n Unit 1 They don’t sit in rows. 3.Listen and read. Now complete Susie’s column in the table.

最新外研版九年级英语下册课文翻译

最新外研版九年级下册全册课译文(其8个模块)Module 1 Travel Unit 1 We toured the city by bus and by taxi 3.Listen and read. Now complete the table. 玲玲:欢迎大家回来! 贝蒂:嗨, 玲玲! 假期过得怎么样? 玲玲:不错! 我去河南看望了我的祖父母。当时火车上全都是人,我不得不站了3个多小时。贝蒂:真不走运啊。为什么春节出行这么困难呢? 玲玲:噢,因为春节的缘故,这段时间成了交通最繁忙的时候。托尼呢? 大明:他回英国和家人团聚去了。他今天坐飞机回来,但是航班晚点了。 贝蒂:大明,你去了哪里? 大明:我们坐飞机直飞香港——飞机出发时也晚点了,不过飞行员成功地按时着陆了。然后我们乘船去了大屿山和迪斯尼乐园。真好玩! 玲玲:你呢,贝蒂?贝蒂:我们在北京玩得很开心。我们坐公交车和出租车在城市里游玩。上周末我们坐客车去了颐和园,还沿湖走了一段很长的路。 玲玲:听起来不错!但是这会儿我们还是最好回去学习吧…期末还有一场大考试呢。 贝蒂:只要你努力,就没什么好担心的。 大明:考试之后就是毕业晚会了。我们都盼着呢! 贝蒂:没错!我们会玩得很开心的! Unit 2 It’s a long story . 2.Read the play and number the expressions in Activity 1 in the order they appear. (李林和李薇在车站站台上告别。)

李林:告诉爸爸妈妈我会想他们的……我也会想念你们所有人。 李薇:我们也会想你的。 李林:春节见。李薇:保重。再见!(李林上了车,寻找他的座位。) 李林:对不起,先生。恐怕你坐了我的座位。 长者:对不起,年轻人。你说什么?我听不大清楚。 李林:你坐错位置了。 长者:真的吗?但是……我以为这是我的座位呢。我的票呢?(长者在口袋里、包里,最后又在钱包里翻找他的车票。) 长者:找到了。9车厢,12A座。这是12A座,对吗?(检票员来了。) 检票员:检票了,请大家准备好车票。长者:对不起,这是12A座吗? 检票员:是的,让我看看你的车票。哦,我知道问题在哪里了。这是12A座,但是您应该去9车厢,这里是8车厢。 长者:哦,我真糊涂!我还是去找9车厢吧。(长者起身开始收拾他的包裹。)李林:等一下,先生!请您留下。我去坐9车厢你的座位吧。 长者:哦,你太好了。谢谢! 检票员:是的,谢谢你,年轻人。(李林穿过站立的人群向9车厢走去。) 李林:10A、11A、12A,找到了,那是我的座位。(他的朋友,温鹏,正坐在12B座上。看到李林他很吃惊。) 温鹏:嗨!李林!真意外啊! 李林:嗨!温鹏!见到你太高兴了。 温鹏:我也是!太棒了!漫长的旅程里有人陪我聊天了。好了,把外套脱了吧。舒舒服服地坐下来。对了,你怎么来得这么晚啊?

外研版英语九年级下册全册课文译文

最新外研版九年级下册全册课文译文(其8个模块) Module 1 Travel Unit 1 We toured the city by bus and by taxi 3.Listen and read. Now complete the table. 玲玲:欢迎大家回来! 贝蒂:嗨, 玲玲! 假期过得怎么样? 玲玲:不错! 我去河南看望了我的祖父母。当时火车上全都是人,我不得不站了3个多小时。 贝蒂:真不走运啊。为什么春节出行这么困难呢? 玲玲:噢,因为春节的缘故,这段时间成了交通最繁忙的时候。托尼呢? 大明:他回英国和家人团聚去了。他今天坐飞机回来,但是航班晚点了。 贝蒂:大明,你去了哪里? 大明:我们坐飞机直飞香港——飞机出发时也晚点了,不过飞行员成功地按时着陆了。然后我们乘船去了大屿山和迪斯尼乐园。真好玩! 玲玲:你呢,贝蒂? 贝蒂:我们在北京玩得很开心。我们坐公交车和出租车在城市里游玩。上周末我们坐客车去了颐和园,还沿湖走了一段很长的路。 玲玲:听起来不错!但是这会儿我们还是最好回去学习吧…期末还有一场大考试呢。

贝蒂:只要你努力,就没什么好担心的。 大明:考试之后就是毕业晚会了。我们都盼着呢! 贝蒂:没错!我们会玩得很开心的! Unit 2 It’s a long story . 2.Read the play and number the expressions in Activity 1 in the order they appear. (李林和李薇在车站站台上告别。) 李林:告诉爸爸妈妈我会想他们的……我也会想念你们所有人。 李薇:我们也会想你的。 李林:春节见。 李薇:保重。再见! (李林上了车,寻找他的座位。) 李林:对不起,先生。恐怕你坐了我的座位。 长者:对不起,年轻人。你说什么?我听不大清楚。 李林:你坐错位置了。 长者:真的吗?但是……我以为这是我的座位呢。我的票呢? (长者在口袋里、包里,最后又在钱包里翻找他的车票。) 长者:找到了。9车厢,12A座。这是12A座,对吗? (检票员来了。) 检票员:检票了,请大家准备好车票。 长者:对不起,这是12A座吗?

外研版九年级下册英语课文原文与翻译

外研版九下Module 1 Unit 1课文 Activity 3 Listen and read. Lingling:Welcome back,everyone! 玲玲:欢迎归来,各位! Betty:Hi,Lingling! How was your holiday? 贝蒂:你好,玲玲!你的假期怎么样? Lingling:Not bad!1 went to see my grandparents in Henan Province. The train was full of people,and l had to stand for over three hours! 玲玲:还不错!我去看望了在河南省的祖父母。火车里挤满了入,我不得不站了3个多小时! Betty:Bad luck.Why is travel so difficult in winter? 贝蒂:真倒霉。为什么在冬天旅行如此困难? Lingling; Well, it's the busiest season in China because of the Spring Festival.Where's Tony? 玲玲:哦,因为春节,它是中国最繁忙的季节。托尼在哪里?Daming:He went to stay with his family in the UK.He's flying back today.But the flight is late. 大明:他去了英国与家人待在一起。他今天乘飞机回来。但是航班晚点了。 Betty:Where did you go,Daming? 贝蒂:你去哪里了,大明? Daming: We flew direct to Hong Kong-and the plane left a bit late tco!

外研版九年级下册英语课文及翻译

外研版九年级下册英语课文及翻译 外研版九年级下册英语课文及翻译 Module1TravelUnit 1The fight was late 第一模块、旅游、第一单元、飞机晚点了。 Lingling: Welcome back , everyone! Betty: Hi Lingling! How was your holiday? Lingling: Not bad! I went to Henan Province. But the trip back was very long. The train was fullof people, and I had to stand for over six hours. Betty: Bad luck , Wheres Tony? Daming: Hes staying with his family in the UK , and flying back tomorrow. The flights were late today, Betty: Why is travel so difficult in winter? Lingling: Well , its the busiest season in China because of Spring Festival. Where did you go, Daming? Daming : We flew to Hong Kong and the flight was late! But we took the boatto Landau Island and went to Disneyland. Lingling: How about you, Betty? Betty : We had quite a gook time in Beijing, We went sightseeing by bus and by taxi. And last weekend, we took a tour by coach to the Summer Palsce and went for a long walk. Daming: And now, better get back to work ... Weve got exams at the end of the term. 140

外研九年级英语下册课文翻译完整版

外研九年级英语下册课 文翻译 HEN system office room 【HEN16H-HENS2AHENS8Q8-HENH1688】

2016最新外研版九年级下册全册课译文(其8个模块) Module 1 Travel Unit 1 We toured the city by bus and by taxi and read. Now complete the table. 玲玲:欢迎大家回来! 贝蒂:嗨, 玲玲! 假期过得怎么样 玲玲:不错! 我去河南看望了我的祖父母。当时火车上全都是人,我不得不站了3个多小时。贝蒂:真不走运啊。为什么春节出行这么困难呢? 玲玲:噢,因为春节的缘故,这段时间成了交通最繁忙的时候。托尼呢 大明:他回英国和家人团聚去了。他今天坐飞机回来,但是航班晚点了。 贝蒂:大明,你去了哪里? 大明:我们坐飞机直飞香港——飞机出发时也晚点了,不过飞行员成功地按时着陆了。然后我们乘船去了大屿山和迪斯尼乐园。真好玩! 玲玲:你呢,贝蒂贝蒂:我们在北京玩得很开心。我们坐公交车和出租车在城市里游玩。上周末我们坐客车去了颐和园,还沿湖走了一段很长的路。 玲玲:听起来不错!但是这会儿我们还是最好回去学习吧…期末还有一场大考试呢。 贝蒂:只要你努力,就没什么好担心的。

大明:考试之后就是毕业晚会了。我们都盼着呢! 贝蒂:没错!我们会玩得很开心的! Unit 2 It’s a long story . the play and number the expressions in Activity 1 in the order they appear. (李林和李薇在车站站台上告别。) 李林:告诉爸爸妈妈我会想他们的……我也会想念你们所有人。 李薇:我们也会想你的。 李林:春节见。李薇:保重。再见!(李林上了车,寻找他的座位。) 李林:对不起,先生。恐怕你坐了我的座位。 长者:对不起,年轻人。你说什么?我听不大清楚。 李林:你坐错位置了。 长者:真的吗?但是……我以为这是我的座位呢。我的票呢 (长者在口袋里、包里,最后又在钱包里翻找他的车票。) 长者:找到了。9车厢,12A座。这是12A座,对吗(检票员来了。) 检票员:检票了,请大家准备好车票。长者:对不起,这是12A座吗?

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档