奥运英语1000句

@2//词库指令2=加宽显示
Hi!My name's Smith.It's nice to meet you.=嗨!我叫史密斯,尼尔·史密斯。很高兴认识你。
He works with me.=他是我的同事。
Where is the Coffee Bar?=咖啡厅在哪里?
Can I help you?=我能帮忙吗?
The weather is good today.=今天天气好。
I live in Beijing.=我住在北京。
What's your room number?=你的房间号是多少?
How are you this morning?=你今天早晨好吗?
There is a lot to see in Beijing.=北京有很多值得看的东西。
How do you spell that?=怎么拼写?
Can you help me, please?=你能帮我个忙吗?
Can I have the bill,please?=请给我账单好吗?
What are your plans for the weekend?=你周末的计划是什么?
Shall I pick you up at the hotel at seven?=我七点到饭店去接你好吗?
What would you like to do today?=你今天想做什么?
Good to see you again.=很高兴再次见到你。
It's a nice day today.=问候语:今天天气真好。?
I was born here.=我出生在这里。
What's your favourite sport?=你最喜欢的体育运动是什么?
How many children have you got?=你有几个孩子?
Let's go on Friday.=咱们周五去。
I'll call you tomorrow.=我明天给你打电话。
How about 2 this afternoon?=今天下午2点怎么样?
Would you like some tea?=想喝茶吗??
Would you like a coffee?=你想喝杯咖啡吗??
What kind of food would you like to eat tonight?=你今晚想吃什么?
Would you like to come to dinner tonight?=你愿意和我共进晚餐吗??
Where can we get a taxi?=我们在哪里可以打到出租车?
Do you know a good restaurant?=你知道哪家餐馆好吗?
What's the weather like in New York?=纽约的天气怎样?
Does it usually rain a lot in London?=伦敦经常下雨吗?
Tomorrow will be fine.=明天天气会好的。
It's cold today!=今天天很冷!
Let's meet at 6:30 this evening.=今晚6:30见面。
See you tomorrow.=明天见
What time shall we meet tomorrow?=明天我们什么时间见面?
What are your plans for tomorrow?=你明天的计划是什么?
What can I do for you?=我能为您做什么??
Can I help you,sir?=我可以帮您吗,先生??
What's your hotel like?=你住的酒店什么样?
Which hotel are you staying at?=你住在哪家酒店??
Beijing is changing all the time.=北京一直在变化。
How are you enjoying Beijing?=你在北京感觉怎么样
I've got an appointment at seven-thirty.=我七点半有一个约会。
Are you busy today?=你今天忙吗?
Where are you going?=你去哪里??
What are you doing today?=你今天要做什么?
What's the way to Tian'anmen Square?=到天安门广场怎么走?
Where are you from?=你从哪里来?/你是哪里人?
I'd like you to meet my friend.=我想要你见见我的朋友。?
It's difficult to find the time to study.=很难找到学习的时间。
Your English is really good.=你的英语真好。
I used to live in Seattle.=我过去

住在西雅图。
I'll pick you up outside the hotel at 7.=我7点将在旅馆外面接你。
I'm going on holiday in October.=10月份我要去度假。
Don't worry.? I'll catch a taxi.=别担心。我可以打辆出租。
Who do you think will win?=你觉得哪个队会赢?
I won't have time tomorrow.=我明天没空。
I think the weekend will be hot.=我觉得周末天气会热。
What will the weather be like tomorrow?=明天天气怎么样?
When are you going to visit Shanghai?=你什么时候去上海?
I'll see you tomorrow at the hotel.=我明天将在旅馆接你。
I'm going back to London next week.=我下周回伦敦。
I studied English at school.=我在学校学的英语。
I try to read the newspaper everyday.=我每天都设法读报纸。
I'd like to learn Spanish too.=我还想学西班牙语。
It's been nice to meet everybody.=很高兴认识大家。
And this is David.? He's from Toronto.=这位是大卫。他从多伦多来。
I'd like you to meet Mrs Gao.=我想让你见见高太太。
Can I bring my friend with me?=我可以带朋友一起来吗?
Good to see you again.? Are you free tomorrow?=很高兴再次见到你。你明天有空吗?
I hope you are enjoying your stay in Beijing.=我希望你在北京过得愉快。
It's good to meet you.=很高兴见到你。
Let me introduce Mr Chan.=让我来介绍陈先生。
Pleased to meet you.=很高兴见到你。
Hi!? This is my friend Li.=你好!这是我的朋友李。
What's your best price?=你最多出多少钱?
I can't afford that.=我买不起那个。
The prices are quite reasonable.=价格非常合理。
How much does the ticket cost?=这张票多少钱?
What's the exchange rate for dollars?=美元的兑换率是多少?
I like the swimming races, but I prefer the diving events.=我喜欢观看游泳比赛, 但是我更喜爱跳水比赛。
I like all the races - especially the relay races=我喜欢所有的项目,接力赛是我的最爱。
The Olympic Swimming Center is beautiful.=奥林匹克游泳场馆真是太漂亮了。
I think China will do well in the swimming events.=我认为中国会在游泳项目中胜出。
I also like the team sports.=我也喜欢团队性运动。
There're lots of events in other places in Beijing.=还有很多活动在北京的其他地方进行。
What's on outside Beijing?=哪些比赛是在北京以外呢?
My favourite is the Olympic Stadium - the Bird's Nest.=我最喜欢的是一个奥运会场馆 - 鸟巢。
It's only about 10 minutes' walk.=步行只有10分钟。
I'm looking forward to the swimming events.=我期待着观看游泳项目。
Beijing will be so crowded.=北京将会非常拥挤。
Is it a long way?=是很长的一段路吗?
How do I get there?=怎么去那里呢?
It's on the east side.=就在东岸。
It doesn't cost much.=价格不高。
I'm looking for something less expensive.=我在找便宜一些的东西。
How much is this?=这个多

少钱?
The prices are much cheaper in the market.=这个市场上商品的价格便宜很多。
It's far too expensive.=太贵了。
We could meet at 10, if that's good for you.=我们可以10点会合,如果时间对你合适的话
Don't worry.? Everything will be OK.=别着急。不会有问题。
You're right. Maybe I should buy that jacket.=你说得对。也许我应该买那件夹克衫。
I think I will go to bed early.=我想我要早点睡。
Why don't you take a taxi?=你为什么不坐出租车?
You should have a rest if you're tired.=如果你累了的话就应该休息。
I prefer German cars.=我更喜欢德国车。
I like Thai and Vietnamese food.=我喜欢泰国和越南菜
They're Canadians and Americans.=他们是加拿大人和美国人。
They're European.=他们是欧洲人。
Which city do you come from?=你是哪个城市的人?
I was born in Manchester.=我出生在曼彻斯特。
My friend met me at the airport.=我的朋友到机场接我。
Why did you leave the restaurant early?=你为什么先离开餐馆了?
Starbucks is on the ground floor.=星巴克就在一层。
Take the Third Ring Road.=走三环路。
Let's go for lunch.=咱们去吃午饭吧。
Can I have some noodles, please?=请给我来碗面条。
Could you translate the menu for me?=你可以为我翻译一下菜单吗?
Sichuan food is really spicy.=四川风味太辣了。
I really like fish.=我很喜欢吃鱼。
Can we also order some fresh salad?=我们可以来点新鲜的沙拉吗?
You should try the roast duck.=你应该试试烤鸭。
I'd recommend the dumplings(jiaozi).=我特别推荐饺子。(ravioli)
What did you think of the Forbidden City?=你觉得故宫怎么样?
Did you go to Behai Park?=你去北海公园了吗?
How was your trip to the Summer Palace?=你对游览颐和园有什么感想?
London is smaller than Beijing, isn't it?=伦敦比北京要小,对不对?
Was it busy at the Great Wall?=长城热闹吗?
What's the traffic like in London?=伦敦的交通是什么样子的?
Is the weather similar to New York?=纽约的天气和这里类似吗?
The Cantonese restaurant in the hotel is good.=宾馆里的粤式餐厅非常好。
Go straight ahead, then turn right.=直走然后右转。
It's north of the city center.=在市中心的北边。
Turn right after the traffic lights.=红绿灯处右转。
The restaurant was quite expensive.=那个餐馆太贵了。
How was your visit to the Lama Temple?=你去喇嘛庙参观感觉如何?
It was colder last week.=上周天气比较冷。
Did you watch the football match yesterday?=你昨天看足球比赛了吗?
I went out with friends last night.=我昨晚和朋友出去了。
What did you do at the weekend?=你周末是怎么过的?
When did you go to Guangzhou?=你什么时候去的广州?
Can I pay by credit card?=我能用信用卡付款吗?
I need to organise a driver for tomorrow.=我得为明天的活动

安排一个司机。
Can I book an alarm call for tomorrow morning, please?=我能预约明天早晨叫我起床吗?
Beijing has a lot of character.=北京很有特色。
What's your plans for tomorrow?=你明天有什么打算?
What's your plans for tomorrow?=你明天有什么打算?
I hope you're enjoying Beijing.=我希望你在北京玩得开心。
I've got a meeting tomorrow morning at ten-thirty.=我明天上午10点半有个会。
Have you visited other places in China?=你去过中国的其他地方吗?
You must know Beijing well.=你一定非常熟悉北京。
Is this your first visit to Beijing?=这是你第一次来北京吗?
How long have you lived in Beijing?=你在北京已经住了多久了?
What are you doing this afternoon?=你今天下午做什么?
I'm going to the Lama Temple with a friend.=我要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙。
Would you like to come with us?=你想和我们一起去吗?
I've got tickets for the Peking Opera.=我有京剧演出的票。
Have you been to Beijing before? =你以前来过北京吗?
I'll book it tomorrow.=我明天去预订。
I'll see you tomorrow at the hotel.=我明天将到旅馆看你。
I'm going back to the States next week.=我下周回美国。
What will you do in the October holiday?=“十一”长假的时候你打算做什么?
I've got your number. I'll call you at 8.=我有你的电话号码。我8点给你打电话。
I'd like to book a hairdressing appointment this afternoon, please.=我想预约今天下午去美发厅做头发。
Today is a good day for a trip. =今天是出门旅行的好日子。
How long have you worked here?=你在这里工作了多长时间?
Let's go for a walk this evening.= 咱们晚上去散散步。
I've got a great view of the city.=在那里看城市视野非常好。
There's a very good Cantonese restaurant in your hotel.=在你的饭店里有一家非常好的广东菜馆。
I'll be back in Beijing in July.=我7月份还会来北京。
It's been a busy week.=这是繁忙的一周。
Have you had a busy week?=你这一周很忙吗?
What are you doing on Saturday?=你周六打算做什么?
Would you like to come with us?=你愿意和我们一起去吗?
Let's go on Friday.=咱们周五去。
I'm also looking forward to the big athletic races.=我也期待着重大的田径比赛。
Most of all, I love the team sports=在所有的项目中,我最喜欢团队比赛。
It's on the south side of Changan Avenue.=在长安大街的南侧。
It's upstairs, on the first floor.=在楼上,二楼。
It's in the shopping mall opposite the hotel=在旅馆对面的购物中心里。
Where is the restaurant exactly?=餐馆具体在什么位置?
I'll meet you in front of Xinhua Bookstore.=我在新华书店门口等你。
It's in the south-east of China.=在中国的东南部。
There should be food, drinks and music.=应该有食物、饮品和音乐。
There's a new exhibition at the art gallery.=在

艺术展览馆有个新的展览。
The tickets are on sale now.=现在在售票。
The nightlife is good there=那里的夜生活很不错。
I'd like to hear some live music?=我想听一些现场的音乐。
We could go next weekend.=我们可以下周末去。
I'm too tired. Maybe another night.=我太累了。也许改天晚上吧。
We can have dinner on the lake at Houhai.=我们可以在后海的湖上就餐。
I will come back soon.=我很快就回来。
I prefer the indoor events.=我更喜欢室内项目。
I like the swimming events.=我喜欢游泳项目。
There's a good sports shop in the shopping mall.=在购物中心有一家很不错的体育商店。
What sports do you like?=你喜欢什么运动?
Beijing will be a different city in 2008.=到2008年的时候北京会焕然一新。
My friends are planning to visit Beijing next July.=我的朋友们计划明年7月去北京玩。
There will be people from all over the world.=人们将从世界各地赶来。
The Olympics stadium is a wonderful piece of architecture.=奥林匹克体育场是座宏伟的建筑。
We're going to Xi'an for three nights.=我们将去西安呆三个晚上。
The Beijing Olympics will be on TV across the world.=世界各地都将通过电视收看奥运盛况。
I think the marathon will be a great event.=我想马拉松比赛将会是个令人瞩目的大事件。
I want to try and get tickets for some of the events.=我想设法弄到一些比赛项目的门票。
I'll pick you up at the hotel about 8.30=我大约8点半去旅馆接你。
What do you like best in the Olympics?=你最喜欢的奥运会项目是什么?
We could meet late morning or early afternoon.=我们可以上午晚些时候或者下午早些时候见面。
They're leaving in mid August, around the 15th or 16th.=他们将在8月中旬离开,大约15日或者16日的时候。
The host nation always performs well.=东道国总是表现出色。
The concert is on the 12th at 8pm.=音乐会在12日晚上8点开始。
I think there's a good chance of gold in the volleyball.=我想排球队赢得金牌的可能性很大。
My daughter would love to be a volunteer at the Olympics.=我女儿想当一名奥运会志愿者。
Let's check out some of the bars around Haidan.=咱们到后海一带的酒吧转转。
I didn't have time to go to Guangzhou.=我没有时间去广州。
Everything was different.=一切都不同。
Where did you live before you came to Beijing?=你来北京之前住在哪里?
I really enjoy my work and living in Beijing.=我非常喜欢我的工作,也非常喜欢住在北京。
It's ages since we last met.=我们好久不见了。
I had a nice quiet weekend.=我度过了一个安静悠闲的周末。
How was your weekend?=你周末过得怎样?
I can't wait for the Olympics to start!=我都等不及奥运会的召开了!
The 8th of August, 2008.=2008年8月8日。
I think China will win lots of gold medals.=我想中

国将会赢得很多金牌。
I'm sure the Games will be really successful.=我肯定奥运会将取得巨大的成功。
I guess the hotels will all be full=我猜想旅馆会爆满的。
I guess Beijing will be absolutely crowded during the Olympics.=我想在奥运会召开期间北京将非常拥挤。
There will be lots of volunteer helpers and guides.=到时将有许多的志愿者和导游。
It's flight number BA 038.=航班号是BA 038。
It's an afternoon departure. The flight leaves at 15.20.=下午出港。航班15:20起飞。
We should book a table at the restaurant.=我们应该在餐馆预订位子。
Call me if you are late.=如果你迟到的话给我打电话。
My room number is one - double three - six.=我的房间号是1-3-3-6。
It costs one thousand, five hundred yuan.=价格是一千五百元。
The Olympics will be good for business.=奥运会的召开对促进商业发展有好处。
I went to Singapore last year.=我去年去新加坡了。
When I was young, I used to play the flute.=当我年轻的时候我吹长笛。
It's about the third or fourth shop on your right.=它是右侧大约第三或者第四家商店。
It's on the west side of the lake.=在湖的西侧。
The park is so central and peaceful.=公园在市中心,而且非常漂亮。
I'm looking for a pharmacy.=我在找药店。
You'll see it on your left.=你会看到它就在你的左侧。
How do I get to The Temple of Heaven park from here?=从这里到天坛公园怎么走?
She's a Cantonese singer.=她是一名广东歌手。
I think they're from the Middle East.=我想他们从中东来。
Can you call back in an hour?=你能一小时之后再打回来吗?
Can I leave a message for Mr Li?=我能给李先生留个口信吗?
What do I dial for an outside line=打外线需要先拨什么?
Sorry, I've got the wrong number.=对不起,我记错号码了。
Sorry, I've got the wrong number.=对不起,我记错号码了。
Can you put me through to Room 8216, please?=请替我接通8216房间好吗?
Hello, can I speak to Gao Yu, please?=你好!我能和高雨通话吗?
The code for the UK is 00 44.=英国的国际区号是00 44。
Can I call abroad from this phone?=用这台电话我能打国际长途吗?
Do you have a telephone directory in English?=你有英文版的电话号码簿吗?
I had a nice lazy weekend.=我度过了一个舒服的、懒洋洋的周末。
The journey was really slow.=旅程非常慢。
I thought the match was really exciting.=我认为这场比赛非常精彩。
I just don't like football. For me, it's dull and boring.=我就是不喜欢足球。对我来说,足球枯燥而又无聊。
I thought the staff was very friendly.=我觉得那里的员工都非常友好。
The service was too slow.=服务太缓慢了。
You can ask the hotel reception for a doctor.=你可以让旅馆服务台帮你叫个医生。
He's quite short and bald.=他相当矮,而且秃顶。
Can I have

a receipt, please?=我可以要一张收据吗?
The vegetables were fresh, but the meat was tough.=蔬菜很新鲜,但是肉很硬。
I live here but I'm not from Beijing.=我住在这里,但是我不是北京人。

相关文档
最新文档