外贸函电重点句型

外贸函电重点句型 The following text is amended on 12 November 2020.

Warm-up exercises

Warm-up exercises One

1.我们无意催促你们作出决定,为你方利益着想,建议你们尽快利用此次报盘We have no intention of urging you to make the decision, thinking about for the interests of you, advise you to utilize this offer as soon as possible

2.将我们的报价与其他公司比较后,相信你们会赞同我们所

提供的商品价廉物美。

After comparing our quotation with other companies, it is believed

that it is good and cheap that you will agree to the goods that we offer.3.我方欣然接受你们A103号订单订购1,000件“英雄”牌男式衬衣,

请按合同规定的条款开立以我方受益人的即期信用证。

We accept your order No. A103 and order 1,000 " hero " brand shirts

in men's style joyfully, the clause that please stipulate according

to the contract is opened with our beneficiary's sight letter of credit. 4.依照随函附上的详细情况,我们向贵公司订购中国面料。请注意,

货物必须与样品完全相符。如果第一份试购单令人满意,我们将继续大量订

购。

According with the details enclosed, we purchase the Chinese surface fabric from your company. Please note, the goods must be in full conformity with the samples. If the first trial order is satisfactory, we will continue ordering in a large amount. 5.抱歉,不能接受你们的还盘,因我衬衣的报价与当前市场价格相符。

I am sorry, can't accept your counter offer, because the quotation of my shirt is in conformity with market price at present.

Warm-up exercises TWO

1.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。The demand for our products has kept rising.

2.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

3.我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

I"d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country.

4.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

5.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

Warm-up exercises 3

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。I don"t think you"ll have any

difficulty in pushing sales.

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长How long will your offer hold good

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。

If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.

难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

Warm-up exercises Four

231你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

232我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

233合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

236我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。

I hope this will lead to further business between us.

237我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

We"ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

Warm-up exercises 5

你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。Our clients are very critical on quality.

我们的客户要求换货。Our clients want a replacement.

这个解决办法还比较合理。It sounds like a reasonable solution.

由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

Warm-up exercises 6

我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren"t handled properly.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。Our policy is not to grant exclusivity. Warm-up exercises Seven

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。I"m sure you"ll be pleased with this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

We"ve already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品在国外很畅销。This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.

你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗

You"ve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders

Warm-up exercises Eight

是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。

Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.我们提供永久保证。

We offer a life-time guarantee.

我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。

Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.

就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。

In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.

我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。

We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.

Warm-up exercises Nine

订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。

Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.

其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.

运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。

Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I"m afraid.如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。

If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.

那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the documentation costs.

Warm-up exercises Ten

什么时间能发货呢 When can we expect its delivery

产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。

It"s already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.

这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。

It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.

我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗

We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price

我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。

We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.

Warm-up exercises Eleven

请您把商品货号告诉我们。Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.

希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。

We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.

请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。

Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.

目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。

Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.

我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细

报盘将不胜感激。

We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.

Warm-up exercises Twelve

请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。

Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.

我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。

We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.

请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。

Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.

上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日

发盘不甚感谢。

The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven"t received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。

We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.

Warm-up exercises Thirteen

我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。We have confidence in your bamboo wares.

如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。

If you don"t have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.

感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。

Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.

您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。You"d better give us a rough idea of your price.

我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。

We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.

Warm-up exercises 14

我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。

We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。

We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。

We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.

我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。

We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis.

贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.

Warm-up exercises15

我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。

We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is

essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.

即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.

欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。

We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May

我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.

Warm-up exercises 16

请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。

Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.

由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。

Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.

我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。

We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.

得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。

I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We"d rather have you quote us FOB prices.

Warm-up exercises 17

我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。

We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.

我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。

We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.

我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。

We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.

我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。

Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.

Warm-up exercises 18

我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。

We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.

很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。

I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.

我们可提供送货上门服务。We can offer door-to-door delivery services.我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。

We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.

Warm-up exercises 19

随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。

Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.

贵方所要样品另行邮寄。The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.

我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。

Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.

这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。

Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.

Warm-up exercises 20

现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。

All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.

希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。

We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.

希望我们能就此价格达成交易。I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.

很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。

I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being. Warm-up exercises 21

谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.

因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can"t make you a direct offer.

上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。

The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.

我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。

We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.

Warm-up exercises 22

关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are

offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.

应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。

At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.

根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。

Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.

这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。

This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.

Warm-up exercises 23

此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。

This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.

此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。

This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.

此价格可以不经通知自行调整。This price is subject to change without notice.

本报盘以货物未售出为条件。The offer isn"t subject to prior sale. Warm-up exercises 24

现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。

We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.

如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。

This offer must be withdrawn if we haven"t received your reply within five days.

按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。

As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.

因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。

As this is a special offer, we hope you won"t miss this opportunity. Warm-up exercises 25

请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。

Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.

此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。

The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.

5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。

From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.

我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。

We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt from VAT.

Warm-up exercises 26

我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%。

We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.

这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。

The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at today"s rate of exchange.

我认为贵方价格偏高。 I think your price is on the high side.

Warm-up exercises 27

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature. Warm-up exercises 28

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何

We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week

所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

我们将按合同条款交货。

We"ll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

Warm-up exercises 29

他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

They"ve promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract will be strictly observed.

合同双方有义务履行合同。

The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

Warm-up exercises 30

任何违背合同之事都是不利的。Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

买主有权撤消合同。The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery. Warm-up exercises 31

我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。We have every reason to cancel the contract because you"ve failed to fulfil your part of it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

Warm-up exercises 32

包装有助于推销产品。Packing will help push the sales.

买方通常很注意包装。Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。Different articles require different forms of packing.

一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

Warm-up exercises 33

包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少

How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods

包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

纸箱适合海运。

Cartons are seaworthy.

外贸函电常用句子表达

外贸函电常用句子表达 外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸函电常用句子表达,希望对你有帮助哦! 1. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products. 为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。 2. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331. 附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。 3. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you. 我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。 4. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export. 现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。 5. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you? 请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。 6. Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers. 请寄我一份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分给潜在的顾客。 7. Many thanks for your letter dated September 6, we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.

外贸函电常用句式

1.your enquiry is having our immediate attention and we hope to make you an acceptable offer in a few days.我们正在研究你方的询盘几天便可以给你合适的报盘 2.we thank you for your enquiry of July 6 and are sending you, under separate cover, a specimen of ….together with our price list 感谢你方关于7月6号的询盘现另寄上…的样品及价格回单。 3.thank you for your recent enquiry ,we have a large quantity of …..in stock, and are pleased to offer them as follows.感谢你方最近的询盘,我们有大量的….的库存,欣为报盘如下。 4.with reference to your letter of ….,enquiring for …,we enclose our quotation No….for your consideration and trust you will find our prices accepted .关于你方…来函询购…..,兹附上第…..号的报价单供你方考虑,我们相信你们会认为我们的价格是可以接受的。 5.this offer is subject to the goods being unsold on receipt of your reply 6.本报盘以你方复到时货尚未售出的有效 7.our best offer is given below subject to our final confirmation 8.现报最低价如下须经由我方的最后确认为有效 9.we must stress that this offer is for two days only because of the heavy demand for the limited supplies of this ….in stock.我们必须强调此报价在两天内有效,因为该…..的需求量极大但库存有限 10.this offer must be withdraw if not accepted within three days 此盘三天内不接受就做撤销 论 11.this offer is open for three days only此盘有效期仅三天 12.this offer expires on august 20 ,your immediate reply by cable will be appreciated. 13.该盘在8月20号失效请即回电 14.we wish to state that our quotations are subject to alternation without notice and to our confirmation at the time of placing your order 我们的报盘可以随时变动不先通知,你方的订货须以我方的确认为有效 15.please select the items in which you are interested and let us have your enquiry or order promptly请选择你所感兴趣的品种,并请从速询盘下单 16.in case you are not interested ,we shall thank you if you will pass on this information to those who are engaged in this trade 如你不感兴趣的请转给从事此业的商号不胜感激 17.we regret to say that the goods required by you ,we are unavailable for the time being , for

外贸函电

UNIT 2 SUM-UP When the firms want to establish business relations with prospective customers in other countries, they will write letters to express their wishes. They may include some or all of the following main points and use the following sentences: 1) Source of information; typical expressions such as: ●We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor?s Office of … Embassy in …; 承蒙驻……的……大使馆商务参赞处告知你方的名称和地址; ●On the recommendation of Mr. XXX, we know that…; 由……先生推荐, 我们得知……; ●Through the cou rtesy of…, we come to know that… 承蒙……告知……We are indebted for your name to…, who informed us that…; 承蒙……告知你方姓名,他告诉我们……; ●Your name and address have been passed on to us by…由……告知你方名称 和地址 ●We take the liberty of writing to you… 我们写信给你方…… 2) Intention of establishing business relations, typical expressions such as: ●We?re writing in the hope of establishing business relations with you; 我们写信希望与你方建立业务关系; ●We write to you in the hope that we can establish business relations with you; 我们写信希望与你方建立业务关系; ●We hope you can establish business relations with us. 我们希望你方能与我方建立业务关系。 3) Self-introduction, typical expressions such as: ●We?re a state-owned corporation, handling both import and export of …; 我们是国营企业,经营……的进出口业务; ●We?re well experienced in the import of …, 在……的进口方面我们很有经验; ●Our business line is.., 我们经营……; ●… falls within our business scope…. ……属我方经营范围; ●We wish to introduce ourselves as one of the leading exporters of… 我们自我介绍一下,我们是一流的……出口商; ●Being specialized in the impor t of…, we wish to…; 主要经营……的进口,我们想……; 4) Detailed requirements, typical expressions such as: ●We will appreciate it ,if you could send us samples of …, 如你方能寄……的样品给我们的话,我们将不胜感激; ●If you?re interested in any type of these items, please don?t hesita te to tell us…;

外贸函电常见句型英译汉

1. Please quote for Butterfly Brand Sewing Machine CIF Marseilles. 2. Will you kindly quote us CIF Marseilles for Butterfly Brand Sewing Machine. 3. Can you quote your lowest price CIF Melbourne, Australia? 4. We should like to mention that our quotation is CIF Marseilles net. 5. We hope you will quote us for Printed Shirting competitively. 6. Your early reply to our specific inquiry will be highly appreciated. 7. It will be highly appreciated if you will reply to our Enquiry Note No.2436regarding Walnutmeat immediately . 8. We shall appreciate it very much, if you will quote us your lowest price for Walnuts. 9. We thank you for your immediate confirmation of our order. 10. We make you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching us not later than noon time, December23. 11. We offer you the 30 metric tons Waluntmeat, subject to your reply before December23, Beijing time. 12. We make you the following offer, subject to the goods being unsold. 13. Our quotation is subject to 5% commission. 14. We trust you will find our quotation acceptable. 15. We trust you will find our price reasonable and the quality of our products excellent. 16. We regret we can’t accept “Cash against Documents”on arrival of goods at destination. 17. We have agreed to replace the sight L/C payment terms by sight D/P terms. 18 Items like this are not to be returned once they are accepted by purchasers. 19.We have established this regulation for offering our customers the definite best quality products. 20. Our proposal to cut down the price by 7% is reasonable, or else the buyer is entitled to return the goods and ask for compensation as stipulated in the contract. 21. The bills of lading must cover shipment as detailed below. 22. If there is any particular change of local import regulations, Party B shall notify Party A at once. 23. Up to the present, we have not received the covering L/C. 24. We are asking you to amend your L/C to read “Partial shipments and transshipment allowed”. 25. “Shipped on board”bills of lading are essential and the statement “freight paid” must appear thereon. 26. The amount of this credit shall be restored automatically twice after negotiation. 英译汉练习参考答案 1.请报蝴蝶缝纫机成本、保险费加运费马赛价。 2.请你方给我们报蝴蝶牌缝纫机成本、保险费加运费马赛价。 3.能否报澳大利亚墨尔本成本保险费加运费最低价。 4.我们想要提出的是我方报价为成本保险费加运费马赛净价。 5.希望向我方报具有竞争性的印花细布价格。 6.如蒙早日答复我方的具体询价,将不胜感谢。 7.如蒙立即对我方关于核桃仁的第2436号询价单作出答复,将十分感谢。 8.如蒙报核桃最低价,将非常感谢。

外贸函电重点句型

外贸函电重点句型 The following text is amended on 12 November 2020.

Warm-up exercises Warm-up exercises One 1.我们无意催促你们作出决定,为你方利益着想,建议你们尽快利用此次报盘We have no intention of urging you to make the decision, thinking about for the interests of you, advise you to utilize this offer as soon as possible 2.将我们的报价与其他公司比较后,相信你们会赞同我们所 提供的商品价廉物美。 After comparing our quotation with other companies, it is believed that it is good and cheap that you will agree to the goods that we offer.3.我方欣然接受你们A103号订单订购1,000件“英雄”牌男式衬衣, 请按合同规定的条款开立以我方受益人的即期信用证。 We accept your order No. A103 and order 1,000 " hero " brand shirts in men's style joyfully, the clause that please stipulate according to the contract is opened with our beneficiary's sight letter of credit. 4.依照随函附上的详细情况,我们向贵公司订购中国面料。请注意, 货物必须与样品完全相符。如果第一份试购单令人满意,我们将继续大量订 购。 According with the details enclosed, we purchase the Chinese surface fabric from your company. Please note, the goods must be in full conformity with the samples. If the first trial order is satisfactory, we will continue ordering in a large amount. 5.抱歉,不能接受你们的还盘,因我衬衣的报价与当前市场价格相符。 I am sorry, can't accept your counter offer, because the quotation of my shirt is in conformity with market price at present. Warm-up exercises TWO 1.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。The demand for our products has kept rising. 2.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere. 3.我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 I"d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country. 4.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。We are sure both of us have a brighter future. 5.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. Warm-up exercises 3 我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。I don"t think you"ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

自考外贸函电重点

1.对出口商而言,认购即付是一种非常有利的支付方式。cash with order表示“认购即付,现款订货”。 2.We don’t think we can put the business through___(in addition)__you revise your terms and conditions.我方认为我们不能达成交易,除非贵方修改条款。unless引导状语从句,表示“除非?” 3.At one’s expense/cost 由某方付费 4.For your account 5.In view of our great performance last year,business at our two countries wildevelop further. 6.In good condition ...处于良好状态 7.Please let us kown of the tendency of your market. 8.All prices must be quoted in US dollars 9.Take priority in 在。。中占优先位置enjoy priority in 在。。方面享有优先权give priority to 给。。以优先权 10.On the part of在。。方面 11.Adapt from sth根据。。改编或改写 12.In accorance with与…一致,依照; 禀承; 秉承; 因;in compliance with 与。。一致 13.(1) 表示对某人感到失望,通常用介词 with, in。如: I’m disappointed in you! How could you have liedlike that? 你让我失望了,你怎么能像那样说谎呢? 14.(2) 表示对某一行为(doing sth)感到失望,通常用介词 at,about等。如: We are all disappointed at [about] his failure. 我们都为他的失败而感到失望。 15.(4) 表示因得不到某东西或实现不了某愿望而失望,通常用介词of。如:

外贸函电常用词组和句型

外贸函电常用词组和句型: Establish business relations with; enter into business relations with This is to introduce…as… owe one’s name and address to… transfer sth. to sb. for attention fall (come, lie)within the scope of Specialize in With(in) reference to; regarding; in(with) respect to(of); in(with) regard to; as to Refer to Be in line with; out of line with; in accordance with;conform to; in conformity to/with; comply with; in compliance with; correspond with Be lined with Under (separate) cover; by separate post Private & Confidential Standing credit Financial and credit standing for safety’s sake as far as information goes due to; owing to; on account of both excellent in quality and reasonable in price allow sb. a discount of 2%; a 2% discount irrevocable L/C at sight Enclosed is/ please find … subject to our final confirmation; subject to prior sale/ being unsold subject to your reply reaching here by 6 p.m., Wednesday, March 2, our time . without engagement be in the market for without delay; at an early date take (have, feel) interest in; be interested in; be of interest to sb. in reply to

外贸函电句子翻译_中--英

外贸函电句子翻译(中→英) 1.兹介绍,本公司是一家人造珠宝(imitation jewelry)的出口公司,在这一行已有多年经验。 2.你们上周写给总部(the headquarter)的信已转交给我们公司,因该产品属我们经营。 3.我们可供出口的轻工产品(light industrial products)种类繁多。 4.很高兴收到你方内附插图目录的来信。 5.我们盼望收到你们对于我们产品的具体要求。 6.我们是一家信誉良好的私人公司(private company),非常希望与你们建立贸易关系。 7.经理简单地给我介绍了一下Johnson公司的情况,他们有可能成为我们的客户。 8.为了让你们对表格中的产品有个大体了解,特随附小册子及最新的价格单各一份。 9.当出口值超过进口值,被称为贸易顺差。 10.我们的产品质量(quality)上乘,价格优惠。 11.贵公司已由中国国际贸易促进委员会推荐给我们。 12.供过于求时,价格就会走低。 13.经当地商会推荐,特致函贵方,希望建立贸易关系。 14.从你方寄来的最新目录中,我们注意到你们能大量供应玉米。 15.寄来的茶杯样品上,都装饰有卡通人物(cartoon figures)。 16.目前可供出口的商品在目录中都有插图说明。 17.一俟收到你方答复,即航寄样品及小册子。 18.请注意目录中第A-228和A-315两种货,目前供应短缺。 19.为避免耽误时间,请将信直接寄给我们在新泽西(New Jersey)的分公司。 20.我们等待着你们的样品。 21. 如能在规定的时间内履行订单,不胜感激。 22. 请随时告诉我们你处花生市场的变化情况。 23. 我们向你方保证,所有关于该公司资信情况的资料都将严格保密,并且你们

外贸函电通知对方常用句子

外贸函电通知对方常用句子 外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸函电通知对方常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦! 外贸函电通知对方常用句子一: 1)As you are, no doubt, aware of/that... 无疑你方会知道... 2)We are quite willing to ... 我方很愿意... 3)In view of these facts... 鉴于这些事实... 4)Unless we hear form you to the contrary... 除非我方收到你方相反的通知... 5)If we are not mistaken... 如果我方没有错的话... 6)According to our records/the information we hae obtained... 根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息... 7)We with to add... 我们希望加上... 8)As mentioned above... 如上面所提到的... 9)We quite understand that... 我们很理解... 10)We enclose... 我方附上... 11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...

很高兴寄你一邮包内装... 12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated... 欣获你方...月...日来信. 13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of... 谢谢你方...月...日来信. 14)We have duly received your letter of ... 刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信. 15)We thank you for your letter of ...contents of which have been noted. 谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉. 16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to .... 关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴... 17) Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that... 再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知... 18)In reply to your letter of ...,we... 兹复你方...月...日来函,我方... 19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning 现复你方...月...日关于...的来信 20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we... 按你方...月...日来函要求,我方... 21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that... 关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方... 22) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ... 续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴... 23) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to.... 你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答

外贸函电句子翻译

1、我公司经营轻工产品有20年。 We have been handling light industrial products for 20 years . 2、我们从商会得知你公司有意购买大量红茶。 We have come to know/have learnt from the Chamber of Commerce that you are in the market for a large quantity of Black Tea. 3、如果你认为我方价格合理,请与我方联系。 If you find our price reasonable, please contact/ connect with us. 4、我们将非常乐意收到你方寄来的最新商品目录。 We shall be glad / appreciated to receive your latest catalogue. 5、我们从互联网上得知贵公司的名称和地址。 6、5月2日函悉,按你方要求,我们作如下发盘,以我方最后确认为主。 We’ve received your letter of May 2, and as requested, we are offering you the following subjects to our final confirmation. 7、我们向你方报50吨冻鱼,每吨500美元CIF欧洲主要港口。 We offer you 5 tons Frozen Fish at USD 500 per ton CIF EMP. 8、我们现向你方报500打男式衬衫,每打80美元,CIFC5 旧金山,5月装运。 We are making you an offer for 500 dozen Men’s Shirt at USD 80 percent CIFC5 San Francisco for shipment in May. 9、这笔订货在5月装运。 Shipment is to be made / effected in/ during May. 10、本盘有效期为3天。 This offer is valid for 3 days. 11、本发盘以你方5月23日前复到为有效。 The offer is subject to the reply reaching here before of May 23. 12、你们的价格很合理,但装运期太远。 13、依据您11月20日的询盘,兹报价如下。 Referring to your inquiry of November 20, we have quoted as below. 14、我们很高兴向你方对如下产品报价 We have pleasure in offering (quoting) you the following goods。 15、感谢你方12月23号的来信,要求我方报盘运往新加坡的10,000公吨标题小麦,十分感谢你对我们产品的兴趣。 Thank you for your letter of December 23 asking us to offer you 10,000 metric tons of the subject wheat for shipment to Singapore and appreciate very much your interest in our products. 16、现向你方报实盘,以你方6月15日复到位条件。 We are making you a firm offer, subject to your reply reaching us before June 15. 17、如果您没有在5月10日前接受该报盘的话,它将无效。 This offer is to be withdrawn if not accepted by May 10. 18、兹报实盘,以自本日起一周内你方复到为准。 We offer you firm subject to your reply here within one week from today. 19、我们一个客户对你方产品感兴趣并希望能得到对下列商品的报价。 one of our clients is interested in your products and wishes to have your

句子大全之外贸信函中常用句子

外贸信函中常用的句子 【篇一:外贸函电常用句】 1. we thank you for your letter of may 5th, confirming your purchase from us for 5000 tons of green beans. 2. we have the pleasure of acknowledging your letter of oct 6. 3. our products enjoy great popularity in world market. 4. we own your name to the first commercial bank at your end, through whom we understand that you are well experienced in the export of engineering equipment with service. 5. we are anxious to expand the overseas markets. 6. please do your utmost to expedite the covering l/c, so that we may execute the order smoothly. 7.we hope the goods will turn out to your entire satisfaction. 8. we regret that the goods you enquired about are not available. 9. our company engages in the import and export of art and crafts. 10. will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 12. how long does it usually take you to make delivery? 13. if any items is of interest to you, please let us know. 14. will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment? 15. if your prices and qualities are satisfactory, we will place a considerable order on you. 16. prices quoted should include insurance and freight to vancowver. 17. as there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount. 18. we deliver all our orders within 3 months, after recetpt of the covering l/c. 19. a 5% commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales. 20. our survey report indicates that the damage was attributable to improper packing. we must therefore lodge a claim against you. 21. please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 22. we are in a position to offer tea from stock.

外贸函电翻译句子

36. The new packaging of this article is exquisitely designed and we are confident that it will appeal strongly to customers. 此产品的新的包装是精心设计的。我们相信,它将强烈地吸引客户。 37. Because of the high cost of air transportation, we prefer sea transportation. 因为航空运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。 38. Many banks in Hong Kong can issue Letters of Credit and effect payment in Renminbi. 香港的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。 39.We would like to place an order for 500 sets “Lenova” brand Model 262 notebook computers at price of US$550 each, CIF EMP, for shipment during July/August.我们想订购500台联想牌262型笔记本电脑,每台550美元,欧洲主要港口到岸价,七八月交货。 40.I don’t think I can cut our price to that extent you required. Shall I suggest that we meet each other half way? 我无法把价格降到你提出的限度,我建议我们是否各让一半呢? 41. It will be appreciated if you will immediately let us have your firm offer for TV sets. 希望早日报给我们电视机的实盘。 42. It is in view of our long-standing business relationship that we accept your counter offer.考虑到我们长期的业务关系,我们接受你们的还盘。 43. We are a leading importer in surgical instruments and would like for our reference your sending us the latest catalogue, in which we are very much interested. 我们的一个进口商对你方的手术设备非常感兴趣,希望你方发送你方最新目录表以供我方参考的资料。 44. As requested, we are offering 5,000 metric tons of soybeans subject to your reply reaching here within one week starting from today. 按照你们的要求,我们报5000公吨大豆的实盘,以自本日起一周之内你方答复到为准。 45. We are responsible to replace the defective products.我们包换质量不合格产品。 46 You should lodge a claim against either the carrier or the insurance company

相关文档
最新文档