外贸函电口语40句

外贸英语函电口语40句

1. We have been in the chemical line for many years.

我们经营化工品行业已有很多年了。

2. We look forward to receiving your early reply.

我们期待收到你方的早日回复。

3. We are interested in various kinds of textiles.

我们对各种纺织品有兴趣。

4. In order to acquaint you with our business lines, we enclose a copy of our Export List covering the main items suppliable at present.

为使你方了解我们经营的商品,现随函附寄我公司目前可供应的出口商品清单一份。

5. Should any of the item be of interest to you, please let us know.

如果你们对其中任何商品感兴趣,请告知。

6. We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

一俟得知你方详细需求,我们乐于将最低报价寄交你方。

7. Enclosed please find a copy of our price list.

随函附寄我方价目表一份。

8. Should your price be found competitive and delivery date acceptable, we intend to place a large order with you.

如果你方价格具有竞争力且交货期可为我方接受,我们将向你们大量订购。

9. We thank you for your enquiry of May 20 for Carpets.

感谢你方5月20日所发对地毯的询盘。

10. Please quote us your lowest price for Walnuts.

请给我们报核桃的最低价。

11. As soon as we receive you specific enquiry, we shall quote you the most favorable price CIF Lagos.

已经收到你方具体询盘,我们将立即给你报最优惠的CIF拉各斯价。

12. In reply, we are offering you as follows, subject to our final confirmation.

此复,我们现向你发发盘如下,以我方最后确认为准。

13. Under separate cover, we have sent you samples of various sizes and the brochure required.

我方已另寄去各种尺寸的样品及所需的小册子。

14. Because of the excellent quality and favorable price, you may be assured that our products will no doubt help you expand your market.

由于我方产品质量优良、价格优惠,一定有助于你方扩大市场。

15. We are pleased to establish direct business relations with you.

我们高兴与你方建立直接的业务关系。

16. We can offer you Iron Nails at attractive price.

我们可以按有吸引力的价格向你方发盘铁钉。

17. We are offering you 100 metric tons of Groundnuts at USD 1000 per metric ton CFR London for shipment during October/November.

现发盘花生米100公吨,每公吨1000美元成本加运费到伦敦港,10月或11月装运。

18. This offer is subject to the receipt of reply by us before 25th September.

此发盘以9月25日前复到为有效。

19. Please note that we have quoted our most favourable price and are unable to entertain any counteroffer.

请注意,此乃我们能报出的最惠价,任何还盘皆难考虑。

20. The highest discount we can allow on this article is 10%.

我们对此货最高可给予10%的折扣。

21. Your prompt attention to this matter will be highly appreciated.

以你方迅速办理此事为感。

22. The letter of credit has been opened in your favour.

以你方为受益人的汇票已经开出。

23. Our products are enjoying fast sales in your market.

我们的产品正在你方市场畅销。

24. We do not deny that the quality of your goods is slightly better, but the difference in price, should, in no case, be as big as 10%.

我们不否认你方商品的质量略优,但价格方面的差距,绝不应高达10%。

25. To step up trade, we counteroffer as follows, subject to your reply reaching us on or before Sep. 30.

为促进交易,我们还盘如下,以你方回复不迟于9月30日到达我方为有效。

26. Please make us an offer for your bicycles, indicating the best possible shipment date.

请发盘自行车,并说明最早船期。

27. The price you counteroffered is not in line with the prevailing market.

你方还盘的价格与现行行市不符。

28. For your information, the market is firm with an upward tendency.

供你方参看,市场行情坚挺且有上涨趋势。

29. The best we can do is to meet you halfway.

我们能做到的最好程度是折中处理。

30. If you can make a reduction of 2% in your price, we will accept your offer.

如果你方能在价格上减让2%,我们将接受你方发盘。

31. We are glad to place an order with you for 100 metric tons apples.

我们乐于向你们订购100公吨苹果。

32. There are no stock available at present.

目前没有现货可供。

33. Payment: by a confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit in your favor, payable by draft at sight.

支付:采用以你方为受益人的保兑的不可撤销的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

34. We regret we are unable to consider your request for payment on D/A terms, as a rule, we ask for payment by L/C.

很抱歉我方不能考虑你方采用承兑交单的付款要求,按惯例,我们要求信用证支付。

35. Please do your utmost to expedite its establishment, so that we may execute the order within the prescribed time.

请尽全力加快开证,以使我们能在规定时间内执行订单。

36. Please see to it that the L/C stipulations are in exact accordance with the terms of the contract.

务请做到信用证的规定与合同条款完全一致。

37. We shall appreciate it if you will amend your L/C to read “Partial shipments and transhipment allowed”.

如蒙你方修改信用证为“允许分批装运和转运”,将不胜感激。

38. The bill of lading should be marked “Freight Prepaid” instead of “Freight to Collect”.

海运提单应注明“运费预付”而不是“运费到付”。

39. Pens are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.

钢笔用纸盒装,每盒装1打,200盒装一木箱。

40. We have covered insurance on the 100 cases of medical instruments for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks with PICC.

我们已就100箱医疗设备向中国人民保险公司按发票金额的110%投保了一切险。

外贸函电常用句子表达

外贸函电常用句子表达 外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸函电常用句子表达,希望对你有帮助哦! 1. To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details. Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products. 为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。请寄有关产品的说明书,小册子或者活页目录。 2. We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331. 附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。 3. We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you. 我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。 4. We send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export. 现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。 5. Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you? 请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。 6. Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and pricelist of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers. 请寄我一份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分给潜在的顾客。 7. Many thanks for your letter dated September 6, we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.

外贸函电常用句式

1.your enquiry is having our immediate attention and we hope to make you an acceptable offer in a few days.我们正在研究你方的询盘几天便可以给你合适的报盘 2.we thank you for your enquiry of July 6 and are sending you, under separate cover, a specimen of ….together with our price list 感谢你方关于7月6号的询盘现另寄上…的样品及价格回单。 3.thank you for your recent enquiry ,we have a large quantity of …..in stock, and are pleased to offer them as follows.感谢你方最近的询盘,我们有大量的….的库存,欣为报盘如下。 4.with reference to your letter of ….,enquiring for …,we enclose our quotation No….for your consideration and trust you will find our prices accepted .关于你方…来函询购…..,兹附上第…..号的报价单供你方考虑,我们相信你们会认为我们的价格是可以接受的。 5.this offer is subject to the goods being unsold on receipt of your reply 6.本报盘以你方复到时货尚未售出的有效 7.our best offer is given below subject to our final confirmation 8.现报最低价如下须经由我方的最后确认为有效 9.we must stress that this offer is for two days only because of the heavy demand for the limited supplies of this ….in stock.我们必须强调此报价在两天内有效,因为该…..的需求量极大但库存有限 10.this offer must be withdraw if not accepted within three days 此盘三天内不接受就做撤销 论 11.this offer is open for three days only此盘有效期仅三天 12.this offer expires on august 20 ,your immediate reply by cable will be appreciated. 13.该盘在8月20号失效请即回电 14.we wish to state that our quotations are subject to alternation without notice and to our confirmation at the time of placing your order 我们的报盘可以随时变动不先通知,你方的订货须以我方的确认为有效 15.please select the items in which you are interested and let us have your enquiry or order promptly请选择你所感兴趣的品种,并请从速询盘下单 16.in case you are not interested ,we shall thank you if you will pass on this information to those who are engaged in this trade 如你不感兴趣的请转给从事此业的商号不胜感激 17.we regret to say that the goods required by you ,we are unavailable for the time being , for

27种外贸函电格式(三)

27种外贸函电格式(三) 15、说明价格调整原因 I enclose our new price list , which will come into effect ,from the end of this month. You will see that we have increased our prices on most models. We have ,however , refrained from doing so on some models of which we hold large stocks. We feel we should explain why we have increased our prices. We are paying 10% more for our raw materials than we were paying last year. Some of our subcontrac tors have raised their by as much as 15%. As you know , we take great pride in our machines and are jealous of the reputation for quality and dependability which we have achieved over the last 40 years. We will not compromise that reputation because of rising costs. We hope, therefore decided to raise the price of some of our machines. We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your orders. 现谨附上本公司新价格表,新价格将于本月底生效。除了存货充裕的商品外,其余大部分货品均已调升价格。是次调整原因是原材料价格升幅上涨10%□,一些承包商的价格调升到15%。过去40年,本公司生产的机器品质优良、性能可靠。今为确保产品质量,唯有稍为调整价格。上述情况,还望考虑。愿能与贵公司保持紧密合作。 16、回复感谢信 We greatly appreciate your letter describing the assistance you received in solving your air-conditioning problems. We are now in our fifty year of operation, and we receive many letters like your indicating a high level of customer satisfaction with our installation. We are pleased that our technical staff assisted you so capably. We would like you to know that it you need to contact us at any time in the future. Our engineers will be equally responsive to your request for assistance. If we can be of service to you again, please let us know. Thank you again for your very kind letter. 承蒙来信赞扬本公司提供的空调维修工程服务,欣喜不已。五年前开业至今,屡获客户来函嘉奖,本公司荣幸之至。欣悉贵公司识技术人员的服务,他日苛有任何需要,亦请与本公司联络,本公司定当提供优秀技师,竭诚效劳。在此谨再衷心感谢贵公司的赞赏,并请继续保持联络。 17、请客户征询其它公司

外贸函电信函格式

外贸函电信函格式 谨祝生意兴隆事事顺达。 18、改善服务 Thank you for your letter of 26 January. I apologize for the delivery problems you had with us last month. I have had a meeting with our production and shipping managers to work out a better system for handling your account .We know we made a mistake on your last order . Although we replaced it for you. we want to make sure it does not happen again. We have devised the enclosed checklist to use for each of your future order. It includes your firm's particular specifications, packing requirements and marking instructions. I believe can service your pany better and help you operations run more smoothly with this safeguard. Please contact us if there are any additional points you would like us to include. 感谢1月26日来信。对上月贵公司更换所需货品唯恐类似事件再发生本公司生产、运输和出口部经理已商议制订更有效方法处理贵公司事务并为此特别设计清单。

27种外贸函电格式(二)

27种外贸函电格式(二) 8、与过去有贸易往来的公司联系 We understand from our trade contacts that your company has reestablished itself in Beirut and is once again trading successfully in your region. We would like to extend our congratulations and offer our very best wishes for your continued success. Before the war in Lebanon , our companies were involved in a large volume of trade in our textiles. We see from our records that you were among our best tem customers. We very much hope that we can resume our mutually beneficial relationship now that peace has returned to Lebanon. Since we last traded, our lines have changed beyond recognition. While they reflect e have drawn up a draft agreement that is enclosed. Please examine the detailed current European taste in fabrics, some of our designs are specifically targeted at the Middle Eastern market. As an initial step , I enclose our illustrated catalogue for your perusal. Should you wish to receive samples for closer inspection, we will be very happy to forward them. We look forward to hearing from you. 从同行中获悉贵公司贝鲁特复业,生意发展迅速。得闻喜讯,不胜欢欣。谨祝业务蒸蒸日上。黎巴嫩战事发生前双方曾有多宗纺织品交易;贵公司更是本公司十大客户之一。现今战事平息,亟盼能重展双方互惠的业务联系。自上次合作至令,产品款式变化极大。除了有迎合欧洲人口味的款式这外,亦有专门为中东市场而设计的产品。现奉上配有插图的商品目录供初步参考。职需查看样本,还望赐知。 9、确认约会 I would like to confirm our appointment to discuss the possibility of merging our distribution networks. I am excited of the prospect ofexpanding our trade. As agreed, We will meet of our office in bond street at 9.30a.m.on Monday 20 March. I have scheduled the whole day for the meeting. If for any reason you are unable to attend , please phone me so that we can make alternative arrangements. Please let me know if you would like our office to arrange hotel accommodation. I look forward with great pleasure to our meeting. 承蒙拔冗讲讨论合并双方销售网,以扩大贸易发展范围,深感兴奋。现特修函确定会议日程。谨于3月20日星期一在邦德街办公室候教,请贵公司代表于当日早上9时莅临指导。若因故未能抽空出席,烦请致电告知,以便另行安排会晤。未知是否需代为安排旅馆

外贸函电通知对方常用句子

外贸函电通知对方常用句子 外贸函电包括建立客户业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、接受、签约、包装、装运、支付、结算、保险、商检、索赔、代理及仲裁等到几项特殊贸易形式和经济技术合作。。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸函电通知对方常用句子,希望对你有帮助哦! 外贸函电通知对方常用句子一: 1)As you are, no doubt, aware of/that... 无疑你方会知道... 2)We are quite willing to ... 我方很愿意... 3)In view of these facts... 鉴于这些事实... 4)Unless we hear form you to the contrary... 除非我方收到你方相反的通知... 5)If we are not mistaken... 如果我方没有错的话... 6)According to our records/the information we hae obtained... 根据我方记载/根据我方已得到的信息... 7)We with to add... 我们希望加上... 8)As mentioned above... 如上面所提到的... 9)We quite understand that... 我们很理解... 10)We enclose... 我方附上... 11)We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing...

很高兴寄你一邮包内装... 12)We have the pleasure in acknowledging the receipt of your letter dated... 欣获你方...月...日来信. 13)We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of... 谢谢你方...月...日来信. 14)We have duly received your letter of ... 刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信. 15)We thank you for your letter of ...contents of which have been noted. 谢谢你方...月...日来信,内容已悉. 16) Refering to your letter of ......we are pleased to .... 关于你方...月...日来信,我们很高兴... 17) Reverting to your letter of ...we wish to say that... 再洽你方...月...日来信,令通知... 18)In reply to your letter of ...,we... 兹复你方...月...日来函,我方... 19) We wish to refer to your letter of ...concerning 现复你方...月...日关于...的来信 20) In compliance with the request in your letter of ... we... 按你方...月...日来函要求,我方... 21) In connection with the question of supplying you with ..., we are pleased to say that... 关于向你方供应...的问题,欣告你方... 22) Further to our letter of ... we are pleased to ... 续我方...月...日函,我们很高兴... 23) We received your letter dated... and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you . We are now pleased to.... 你方...月...日来函收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方没能早日答

外贸函电句子翻译

1、我公司经营轻工产品有20年。 We have been handling light industrial products for 20 years . 2、我们从商会得知你公司有意购买大量红茶。 We have come to know/have learnt from the Chamber of Commerce that you are in the market for a large quantity of Black Tea. 3、如果你认为我方价格合理,请与我方联系。 If you find our price reasonable, please contact/ connect with us. 4、我们将非常乐意收到你方寄来的最新商品目录。 We shall be glad / appreciated to receive your latest catalogue. 5、我们从互联网上得知贵公司的名称和地址。 6、5月2日函悉,按你方要求,我们作如下发盘,以我方最后确认为主。 We’ve received your letter of May 2, and as requested, we are offering you the following subjects to our final confirmation. 7、我们向你方报50吨冻鱼,每吨500美元CIF欧洲主要港口。 We offer you 5 tons Frozen Fish at USD 500 per ton CIF EMP. 8、我们现向你方报500打男式衬衫,每打80美元,CIFC5 旧金山,5月装运。 We are making you an offer for 500 dozen Men’s Shirt at USD 80 percent CIFC5 San Francisco for shipment in May. 9、这笔订货在5月装运。 Shipment is to be made / effected in/ during May. 10、本盘有效期为3天。 This offer is valid for 3 days. 11、本发盘以你方5月23日前复到为有效。 The offer is subject to the reply reaching here before of May 23. 12、你们的价格很合理,但装运期太远。 13、依据您11月20日的询盘,兹报价如下。 Referring to your inquiry of November 20, we have quoted as below. 14、我们很高兴向你方对如下产品报价 We have pleasure in offering (quoting) you the following goods。 15、感谢你方12月23号的来信,要求我方报盘运往新加坡的10,000公吨标题小麦,十分感谢你对我们产品的兴趣。 Thank you for your letter of December 23 asking us to offer you 10,000 metric tons of the subject wheat for shipment to Singapore and appreciate very much your interest in our products. 16、现向你方报实盘,以你方6月15日复到位条件。 We are making you a firm offer, subject to your reply reaching us before June 15. 17、如果您没有在5月10日前接受该报盘的话,它将无效。 This offer is to be withdrawn if not accepted by May 10. 18、兹报实盘,以自本日起一周内你方复到为准。 We offer you firm subject to your reply here within one week from today. 19、我们一个客户对你方产品感兴趣并希望能得到对下列商品的报价。 one of our clients is interested in your products and wishes to have your

句子大全之外贸信函中常用句子

外贸信函中常用的句子 【篇一:外贸函电常用句】 1. we thank you for your letter of may 5th, confirming your purchase from us for 5000 tons of green beans. 2. we have the pleasure of acknowledging your letter of oct 6. 3. our products enjoy great popularity in world market. 4. we own your name to the first commercial bank at your end, through whom we understand that you are well experienced in the export of engineering equipment with service. 5. we are anxious to expand the overseas markets. 6. please do your utmost to expedite the covering l/c, so that we may execute the order smoothly. 7.we hope the goods will turn out to your entire satisfaction. 8. we regret that the goods you enquired about are not available. 9. our company engages in the import and export of art and crafts. 10. will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 12. how long does it usually take you to make delivery? 13. if any items is of interest to you, please let us know. 14. will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment? 15. if your prices and qualities are satisfactory, we will place a considerable order on you. 16. prices quoted should include insurance and freight to vancowver. 17. as there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount. 18. we deliver all our orders within 3 months, after recetpt of the covering l/c. 19. a 5% commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales. 20. our survey report indicates that the damage was attributable to improper packing. we must therefore lodge a claim against you. 21. please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 22. we are in a position to offer tea from stock.

外贸函电常用范文外贸英语函电范文

外贸函电常用范文外贸英语函电范文 外贸函电常用范文篇1:外贸函电常用范文 外贸函电常用范文 Set new business relationship 建立贸易关系,可以通过多种途径,比如通过驻外机构、国外商会、同业商行、银行、出国访问、商品交易会、报纸广告、市场调查等等。建立贸易关系的信函,要写得诚恳、热情、礼貌、得体,并将写信人的意图清楚地叙述完整,给对方留下深刻地印象,使其愿意与你交往。 Dear Mr. Jones: We understand from your information posted on Alibaba. that you are in the market for textiles. We 本文档由实惠网()编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网()would like to take this opportunity to introduce our pany and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future. We are a joint venture specializing in the manufacture and export of textiles. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our pany in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our website ,which includes

外贸函电翻译句子

36. The new packaging of this article is exquisitely designed and we are confident that it will appeal strongly to customers. 此产品的新的包装是精心设计的。我们相信,它将强烈地吸引客户。 37. Because of the high cost of air transportation, we prefer sea transportation. 因为航空运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。 38. Many banks in Hong Kong can issue Letters of Credit and effect payment in Renminbi. 香港的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。 39.We would like to place an order for 500 sets “Lenova” brand Model 262 notebook computers at price of US$550 each, CIF EMP, for shipment during July/August.我们想订购500台联想牌262型笔记本电脑,每台550美元,欧洲主要港口到岸价,七八月交货。 40.I don’t think I can cut our price to that extent you required. Shall I suggest that we meet each other half way? 我无法把价格降到你提出的限度,我建议我们是否各让一半呢? 41. It will be appreciated if you will immediately let us have your firm offer for TV sets. 希望早日报给我们电视机的实盘。 42. It is in view of our long-standing business relationship that we accept your counter offer.考虑到我们长期的业务关系,我们接受你们的还盘。 43. We are a leading importer in surgical instruments and would like for our reference your sending us the latest catalogue, in which we are very much interested. 我们的一个进口商对你方的手术设备非常感兴趣,希望你方发送你方最新目录表以供我方参考的资料。 44. As requested, we are offering 5,000 metric tons of soybeans subject to your reply reaching here within one week starting from today. 按照你们的要求,我们报5000公吨大豆的实盘,以自本日起一周之内你方答复到为准。 45. We are responsible to replace the defective products.我们包换质量不合格产品。 46 You should lodge a claim against either the carrier or the insurance company

外贸函电口语40句

外贸英语函电口语40句 1. We have been in the chemical line for many years. 我们经营化工品行业已有很多年了。 2. We look forward to receiving your early reply. 我们期待收到你方的早日回复。 3. We are interested in various kinds of textiles. 我们对各种纺织品有兴趣。 4. In order to acquaint you with our business lines, we enclose a copy of our Export List covering the main items suppliable at present. 为使你方了解我们经营的商品,现随函附寄我公司目前可供应的出口商品清单一份。 5. Should any of the item be of interest to you, please let us know. 如果你们对其中任何商品感兴趣,请告知。 6. We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements. 一俟得知你方详细需求,我们乐于将最低报价寄交你方。 7. Enclosed please find a copy of our price list. 随函附寄我方价目表一份。 8. Should your price be found competitive and delivery date acceptable, we intend to place a large order with you. 如果你方价格具有竞争力且交货期可为我方接受,我们将向你们大量订购。 9. We thank you for your enquiry of May 20 for Carpets. 感谢你方5月20日所发对地毯的询盘。 10. Please quote us your lowest price for Walnuts. 请给我们报核桃的最低价。 11. As soon as we receive you specific enquiry, we shall quote you the most favorable price CIF Lagos. 已经收到你方具体询盘,我们将立即给你报最优惠的CIF拉各斯价。 12. In reply, we are offering you as follows, subject to our final confirmation. 此复,我们现向你发发盘如下,以我方最后确认为准。 13. Under separate cover, we have sent you samples of various sizes and the brochure required. 我方已另寄去各种尺寸的样品及所需的小册子。 14. Because of the excellent quality and favorable price, you may be assured that our products will no doubt help you expand your market. 由于我方产品质量优良、价格优惠,一定有助于你方扩大市场。 15. We are pleased to establish direct business relations with you. 我们高兴与你方建立直接的业务关系。 16. We can offer you Iron Nails at attractive price. 我们可以按有吸引力的价格向你方发盘铁钉。 17. We are offering you 100 metric tons of Groundnuts at USD 1000 per metric ton CFR London for shipment during October/November. 现发盘花生米100公吨,每公吨1000美元成本加运费到伦敦港,10月或11月装运。 18. This offer is subject to the receipt of reply by us before 25th September. 此发盘以9月25日前复到为有效。 19. Please note that we have quoted our most favourable price and are unable to entertain any counteroffer. 请注意,此乃我们能报出的最惠价,任何还盘皆难考虑。 20. The highest discount we can allow on this article is 10%.

外贸函电常用英语

外贸函电常用语 (1)贵函Your letter; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed faour; Your valued letter; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter;. (2)本信,本函Our (my) letter; Our (my) respects; The present. (3)前函The last letter; The last mail; the last communication; The last respects(自己的信); The last faour(来信) (4)次函The next letter; The next mail; The letter following; the following. (5)贵函发出日期Your letter of (the) 5th May; Yours under date (of) the 5th July; Your letter bearing date 5th July; Your letter of yesterday; Your letter dated yesterday. (6)贵方来电、电传及传真Your telegram; Your cablegram(从国外); Your coded wire (密码电报); Your code message; Your TELEX; Your Fax. (7)贵方电话Your telephone message; Your phone message; Your telephonic communication; Your telephone call; Your ring. (8)通知(Noun) Advice; Notice; Information; Notification; Communication; A report; News;(通知,告知)To communicate (a fact) to; To apprise (a person) of; To intimate (a fact) to; To mail a notice; To gie notice(预告); To break a news to(通知坏消息); To announce(宣布). (9)回信(Noun) An answer; To reply; To make an answer; To send an answer; To write in reply;. (特此回信)Reply to; Answering to; In reply to; In response to. (等候回信)To await an answer; To wait for an answer. (收到回信)To get an answer; To get a letter answered. (10)收讫,收到(Noun) Receipt(收到); A receipt(收据); A receier(领取人,取款人); A recipient(收款人)To be in receipt of; To be to (at) hand; a receipt(开出收据); To acknowledge receipt(告知收讫). (11)确认To confirm ;In Confirmation of(为确认...,为证实...); A letter of confirmation (确认函或确认书) (12)高兴,愉快,欣慰To have pleasure to do; to have pleasure in (of) doing; to be delighted at (in)(with); To be glad to (of)(about); (13)随函附件Enclose; (14)回信By return; By return of post; By return of mail; By return of air-mail. (15)依照According to; Agreeably to; Conformably to; In conformity with (to); In compliance with

相关文档
最新文档