英语饭桌情景对话阅读带翻译

英语饭桌情景对话阅读带翻译

在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些英语饭桌情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!

英语饭桌情景对话

Mr. White take a seat, please ,and Mr.Black ,here ,please.

怀特先生,请坐,布莱克先生,请坐这儿。

Thank you.

谢谢

What would you like to drink,beer, champagne, wine ,or Maotai?

你们想喝点什么,啤酒,香槟,葡萄酒,还是茅台?

Beer, please.

啤酒

What's Maotai?

茅台是什么?

It's a kind of spirits, a real Chinese specialty, but it is a bit strong.

它是一种烈性酒,真正的中国特产,但是度数有点偏高。

In that case, I'd prefer beer too.

那么,我也喝啤酒。

But some people say that it is a shame to leave China without doing three things-going to the Great Wall, eating Beiging duck and drinking Maotai.

但是一些人说,如果不做下面三件事而离开中国,是一件非常遗憾的事,那就是:参观长城,吃北京烤鸭和喝茅台酒。

Really? OK, I'll take a sip later.

真的吗?好吧,我等会尝一点。

What would you like ,Chinese food or Western food?

你们是想吃中餐,还是西餐?

Chinese food, please.

中餐吧

Me ,too.

我也是

Would you like to use chopsticks?

你们想用筷子吗?

Yes, of course, As the saying goes, When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

当然想,俗话说入乡随俗。

Although I can't get long with them, I'd like to learn to handle them.

尽管我不会用筷子,但我想学着用它们。

How about you, Mr.Black?

你呢,布莱克先生?

I'd like to use chopsticks, too.

我也想用筷子

Since this is the first time for you to come to China.

因为这是你们第一次来到中国。

I'd like to recommend some real Chinese dishes to you.

我想给你们介绍一些真正的中国菜。

Real Chinese dishes cuisine places stress on color, smell taste form and sound.

真正的中国烹调强调色、香、味、形、声。

May I take your order?

请问,点什么菜?

Yes, sweet-and-sour fish, bean curd with minced pork in chili sauce, chicken velet, braised beef in brown sauce duck wrapped in lotus leaves,

糖醋鱼、麻辣豆腐、芙蓉鸡片、红烧牛肉、荷叶包鸭、

four vegetale delicacies bowl of three delicious ingredients soup ,and three tins of Qindao beer.

素烧四宝、三鲜汤,以及三听青岛啤酒。

I'll get the dishes for you right now.

我马上就把菜端来。

after the dishes are served.

上菜后

The dishes really look inviting.

这些菜看起来真诱人。

What beautiful colors! Let's take a picture first.

多么美的颜色!我们先照张像吧。

Please help yourselves to what you like, Let's drink the beer.

请随便吃菜。我们喝啤酒吧。

Here is to your health.

为你们的健康干杯!

To your health.

为你们的健康干杯!

And to our friendship and cooperation.

为我们的友谊和合作干杯!

The dishes are really colorful ,fragrant, delicious, and presentable.

这些菜真是色香味形俱全

After I go back to America, I'm sure I'll often go to the Chinese restaurants.

回美国后,我肯定会经常上中国餐馆的。

I'm glad that both of you like the Chinese food. Still want some more?

我很高兴你们都喜欢中国菜。还要点什么吗?

No, thanks. I'm positively full.

不,谢谢,我真的吃饱了。

Me. too.

我也是。

In that case, I'll go to pay for the bill and you stay here still I came back.

那么,我去结帐,你们在这儿等我。

Thank you for the wonderful dinner.

谢谢你这顿精美的晚餐。

Thanks,

谢谢

Don't mention it.

不客气

上述英语饭桌情景对话笔记

Spirits

烈性酒

Chinese speciality

中国特产

A shame

一件遗憾的事

Chinese food

中餐

Western food

西餐

When in Rome ,do as the Romans do.

入乡随俗

Place stress on.

强调

May I take your order?

你点什么菜?

Here is to your health.

为你的健康干杯

I'm positively full.

我真的吃饱了。

英语饭桌情景对话: At the Table 在餐桌上

Prefessional Terms

专业术语

chili

辣椒

homemade

自制的

dressing

化妆品

delicious

美味的

recipe

食谱

Won't you have some of the chicken in chili sauce.

多吃点麻辣子鸡。

Yes, thanks, It looks enticing .

好吧,谢谢。这看起来真诱人。

How do you make it?

这是怎么做的?

I use some special homemade dressings.

我用的是自己调制的调味品。

My mother told me how to make it.

按母亲告诉我的方法做的。

It's really delicious.

真香。

I'm glad you like it.

我很高兴你喜欢它。

When you cook Chinese food, do you follow recipes from

books?

你们做菜时,按照书上的菜谱做吗?

Sometimes we use recipes, but mainly we learn to cook by experience.

有时我们用菜谱,但主要是靠经验做。

My mother is a great cook , but she never any recipes.

我母亲的菜做的相当好,但她从不用任何菜谱。

I always learn to cook by using recipes, but I'm still a poor cook.

我总是靠菜谱来学烹饪,但至今我做菜还是很差。

Help yourself to some more steak and eggs, please.

多吃点牛排和鸡蛋吧。

Don't stand on ceremony.

别客气

I never do with my friends.

在朋友面前,我从不讲客气。

In fact, I feel quite at home.

事实上,我很随意

Have some more soup. please.

多喝点汤吧。

I'm afraid I've had enough.

恐怕我已经够了

Allow me to pour you another cup of beer.

让我再给你倒一杯啤酒。

No, thanks, I don't want anything more.

不用了,谢谢,我不能再吃了。

I've had an excellent dinner.

我已经吃了一顿非常好的晚餐了。

I'm glad to hear that.

我很高兴听你这样说。

I think we should get together again sometime.

我想什么时候我们应该再聚一次。

Yes, that is a great idea.

好,这个主意不错。

notes

笔记

homemade dressing

自制调味品

follow recipes

按菜谱做菜

stand on ceremony

讲客气

feel quite at home

感到很自在

Tips On Reception of Foreigners

外事接待注意事项

英语饭桌席间礼节

Most westerners-particularly most Americans-are not nearly as concerned about protocol in social matters as Chinese people are.

大多数西方人,尤其是美国人,不象中国人那样注重社交场合的礼节。

but there are still a few Western custom which are extremely important which you should try at all times to observe.

但是还是有一些西方习俗非常重要,你得时刻注意它们。

Keep your mouth closed while chewing ,and makes as little noise as possible.

咀嚼食物时要双唇紧闭,尽量不要发出声音。

And don't talk with food in your mouth.

口中有食物时不要讲话。

You'd better not leave the napkin on the table.

最好不把餐巾放在餐桌上。

Put in on your lap where it's supposed to protect your clothes from spilled food or used to wipe your hands or mouth when necessary.

而是把它放在膝盖上,用来保护你的衣服不被食物溅脏,或者需要时用来擦手或嘴。

Don't put your own utensils (fork ,knife , spoon) into a serving bowl.

不要把你的餐具放入盛菜的碗中。

Use the utensil in the bowl (a large spoon or fork) to put some of the food on your own plate , and then return the serving utensil to the bowl.

用碗中的餐具把食物盛入你的碟中,然后再把盛菜的餐具放入碗中。

Don't spit food anywhere.

不要随处吐东西。

If you have bones in your mouth, you should take them out with your fingers and place them on the edge of your plate, but never on the table of floor.

如果你口里有骨头,应该用手指把它们取出,放在你自己碟子的边上,而不是放在桌面或地板上。

Don't drink soup out of a bowl.

不要抱着碗喝汤

Use a spoon

而是要用汤勺

And never lift your plate or bowl off the table while eating.

进餐时,不要把碗碟端离桌面。

Don't reach across the table in front of another person.

不要横跨桌面或在他人面前取食。

Ask someone to pass whatever you want.

而是要把别人把你所需的递过来。

You can say please pass me the or Could trouble you for the?

你可以说,“请把……递给我。”或者说“能劳驾你把……给我吗?”

Never put nut shells , fruit peelings ,etc, on the floor.

不要把果壳或果皮等丢在地上。

Put them in a plate or ashtray ,etc....

而要放入碟子或烟灰缸等里面。

And don't sneeze or blow your nose anywhere except into a handkerchief or Kleenex.

不要随处打喷嚏或擤鼻涕,而是要对着手巾或者卫生纸。

If you cough, cover your mouth with your hand.

咳嗽时,用手捂住嘴巴。

Generally speaking ,when foreighers come to China ,they are interested in eating Chinese food, and the local specialites.

通常说来,外国人到中国时,他们对吃中国菜或者地方特产很感兴趣。

They may like using chopsticks, but some may still prefer to use a knife and fork.

他们或许会喜欢用筷子,有些人可能还是要用刀子或叉子,

The best way is to set the table with chopsticks as well as knives ,forks and spoons.

最好的方法是在桌上同时摆上筷子、刀子、叉子和勺子。

As far as dressing at a dinner is concerned, men normal wear a dark suit , and women can often wear a formal dress grown.

就用餐时的衣着而言,通常男士得穿深色套装,女士则穿正式衣裙。

Sometimes , foreigners ,especially Americans , dress less formally.

有时候,外国人,尤其是美国人,穿着不太正规。

It should not be seen as rude, but as friendly and familiar. 这不能看作是粗鲁,而是友好、熟悉的表现。

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 Rumei:Everythingonthemenulooksgood. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo:Dashan,what'ssurfandturf? 云波:大山,SurfandTurf这道菜是什么做的? Dashan:It'sasmallsteakandalobstertail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei:Thatsoundsdelicious.I'dlikethat.Howaboutyou,Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan:Ican'tdecide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server:Areyoureadytoorder? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei:Yes,I'dlikeasurfandturf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo:I'dlikethesame. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan:Hmm.I'dlikeahamburger.No,I'dlikesomeroastbeef.No, I'dlikeaT-bonesteak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server:Wouldyoulikeyourmeatrare,mediumorwelldone? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的? Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo:Medium,please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。 Server:Wouldyoulikeabakedpotatoorsomerice? 服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭? Dashan:I'dlikeabakedpotato.No,I'dlikesomerice.No,abakedp otato. 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。 Yunbo:I'dlikesomerice,please. 云波:我要米饭。 Rumei:Me,too. 如梅:我也要米饭。 Server:Pleasehelpyourselftothesaladbar.It'sbehindyou. 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。 Yunbo:Lookatallthedifferentsalads.Everythinglooksveryfre sh. 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。 Dashan:SaladsareverypopularinCanada.Ilikepastasalad.It's delicious. 大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。 Yunbo:What'spastasalad? 云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

英语口语常用21个场景对话(可对照汉语翻译))

英语口语常用21个场景对话 目录 1、你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! Jerry:Thanks. You too! Nancy:Do you have any plans? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 周末好! 谢谢!你也好! 你有什么计划吗? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 2、这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? Lily:Yes. is really a beautiful place. Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. John:Okay. Have a safe trip. 这几天玩得怎么样啊? 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。

谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 这几天真是太打扰你了。 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。 好的。一路顺风。 3、英文问路指路 A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map? B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station? B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left. A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方? B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。 A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢? B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。 A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station? B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way. A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗? B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧! A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum. B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town. A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?

餐厅常用英语情景会话对话带翻译

餐厅常用英语情景会话对话带翻译 餐厅常用英语情景会话篇1 A :Waiter, can you come here for a moment 服务员,能过来一下吗 B :Yes, is there something wrong 好的,有什么问题吗 A :Im afraid youve made a mistake. This isnt what I ordered. 恐怕你搞错了,这不是我点的菜。 B :So sorry, I must have confused the orders. Ill check it. 非常抱歉,一定是我搞混点菜单了,我去查一下。 A :And also this soup is cold. 还有,这碗汤也是凉的。 B :Im really sorry, Ill bring you a hot one right away. 实在对不起,我马上给您换一碗热汤来。 餐厅常用英语情景会话篇2 A:Its very nice of you to invite me. 你真是太好了,请我来做客。 B:Im very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table Its an informal dinner, please dont stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken 刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗 A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food 谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗 B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai

英语饭桌情景对话阅读带翻译

英语饭桌情景对话阅读带翻译 在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些英语饭桌情景对话,欢迎大家阅读! 英语饭桌情景对话 Mr. White take a seat, please ,and Mr.Black ,here ,please. 怀特先生,请坐,布莱克先生,请坐这儿。 Thank you. 谢谢 What would you like to drink,beer, champagne, wine ,or Maotai? 你们想喝点什么,啤酒,香槟,葡萄酒,还是茅台? Beer, please. 啤酒 What's Maotai? 茅台是什么? It's a kind of spirits, a real Chinese specialty, but it is a bit strong. 它是一种烈性酒,真正的中国特产,但是度数有点偏高。 In that case, I'd prefer beer too. 那么,我也喝啤酒。 But some people say that it is a shame to leave China without doing three things-going to the Great Wall, eating Beiging duck and drinking Maotai. 但是一些人说,如果不做下面三件事而离开中国,是一件非常遗憾的事,那就是:参观长城,吃北京烤鸭和喝茅台酒。 Really? OK, I'll take a sip later. 真的吗?好吧,我等会尝一点。 What would you like ,Chinese food or Western food?

两人英语口语对话带翻译(最新3篇)

两人英语口语对话带翻译(最新3篇) (经典版) 编制人:__________________ 审核人:__________________ 审批人:__________________ 编制单位:__________________ 编制时间:____年____月____日 序言 下载提示:该文档是本店铺精心编制而成的,希望大家下载后,能够帮助大家解决实际问题。文档下载后可定制修改,请根据实际需要进行调整和使用,谢谢! 并且,本店铺为大家提供各种类型的经典范文,如总结报告、合同协议、规章制度、条据文书、策划方案、心得体会、演讲致辞、教学资料、作文大全、其他范文等等,想了解不同范文格式和写法,敬请关注! Download tips: This document is carefully compiled by this editor. I hope that after you download it, it can help you solve practical problems. The document can be customized and modified after downloading, please adjust and use it according to actual needs, thank you! Moreover, our store provides various types of classic sample essays, such as summary reports, contract agreements, rules and regulations, doctrinal documents, planning plans, insights, speeches, teaching materials, complete essays, and other sample essays. If you want to learn about different sample formats and writing methods, please pay attention!

点餐时服务员与客人的英语对话带翻译

点餐时服务员与客人的英语对话带翻译 如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些点餐时服务员与客人的英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助! 点餐时服务员与客人的英语对话篇1 Ordering Meals 点餐 Excuse me,sir.What can I do for you? 对不起,先生。我能为您服务吗? Is dinner served? 晚饭开始供应了吗? Yes sir. 是的,先生。 Please give me some chicken. 请给我来份鸡肉。 OK. Would you like something to drink in advance? We have all kinds of sodas, juices, beers and wines. 好的,在正餐之前要不要先喝点什么?我们有汽水、果汁、啤酒、葡萄酒等各种饮品。 Thank you,you are so thoughtful. I think I could use some beers right now. 谢谢,你真是太周到了。我想现在来点啤酒。 点餐时服务员与客人的英语对话篇2 Waiter:Can I take your order now, madam? May:Yes. What would you recommend? Waiter:I am happy to recommend the fish. It tastes delicious and it’s today’s special. Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood. Today’s special is actually his favorite dish. So I’m sure it is absolutely fabulous。

餐厅英语四人情景对话带翻译

餐厅英语四人情景对话带翻译 在餐厅里,我们四个人进行的英语对话和平时有什么不同呢?下面是店铺给大家整理了四人餐厅英语对话带翻译,供大家参阅! 四人餐厅英语对话带翻译1 1、上午/下午/晚上好,我能为您做些什么? Good morning / afternoon/ evenig, May I help you? 2、请问您一共有多少人来用餐? How many presons are there in you party,Sir/Madam? How many gicests are coming? 3、请问您几点到? What time would you like to arrive? 4、请问您贵姓? May I have your name,please? 5、可以留下您的联系方式吗? May I take your telephone number,please? 6、请问您有什么需求需要我们做准备的? Is there anything specis you would like us to prepore? 7、如果您有什么要求,请通知我们。 If you have further requiements,please let us know. 8、恐怕我们餐厅给您留座到晚上8:00。 I'm afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00in the evening. 四人餐厅英语对话带翻译2 1、感谢您的光临希望再次为您服务。 Thank you,sir,we hope to see you again. 2、很高兴您用餐愉快,再见。 I'm glad you enjoyed your med,Good bye. 3、十分感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚,再见。 Thank you very much,Have a nice evening,Good Bye.

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译

餐厅点餐英语情景对话带翻译 推荐文章 关于结账和点餐的英语口语热度:关于吃饭点餐的英语对话热度:关于餐厅点餐的英语口情景对话热度:有关于餐厅点餐的英语情景对话热度:英语点餐的情景对话热度: 出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些餐厅点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家阅读! 餐厅点餐英语情景对话1 Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good. 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。 Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf? 云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的? Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail. 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。 Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan? 如梅:听起来很好吃。我想来一盘。大山,你呢? Dashan: I can't decide. 大山:我定不下来。 Server: Are you ready to order? 服务员:可以点菜了吗? Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf. 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。 Yunbo: I'd like the same. 云波:我也要一份。 Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

英语口语对话短文带翻译

英语口语对话短文带翻译 推荐文章 英语口语朗读短文阅读美文热度: 3分钟英语口语短文演讲稿热度:英语口语演讲小短文大全热度:英语口语小短文热度:英语口语文章短文热度: 英语口语已经成为英语学习和测试中最重要的标准之一。店铺整理了英语口语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读! 英语口语对话短文带翻译一 May: What should we cook today? 我们今天做什么饭? Tom: I have no idea. 我还没想好呢。 May: What about eating out? 要不我们去外面吃? Tom: I feel tired today. I don't feel like going out. 我今天有点儿累,不想出去。 May: Let's order takeout. 那咱们叫外卖吧。 Tom: OK, you call them. 好吧,你打电话吧。 英语口语对话短文带翻译二 Tom: Do you remember the robbery from last week?

还记得上星期那个抢劫案吗? May: Yes, any news? 是的,有什么消息吗? Tom: The robber was put in jail. 那个抢匪进监狱了。 May: Good news. How do you know that? 好消息。你怎么知道的? Tom: I am a key witness! 我是重要证人啊! 英语口语对话短文带翻译三 Tom: They all say it's hard to please everyone, but this…wow!We love it! 都说众口难调,可这个……太好吃了!我们都喜欢吃! May: Thank you. 多谢夸奖。 Tom: I'll have to get your recipe. 我一定得要你的烹饪秘诀。 May: No way! I'm keeping it to myself, and will cook it for my children. I'll be the mom that makes the world's best chocolate cake. 没门儿!我得自己留着,将来做给我的孩子吃。我会是出色的妈妈,能做出世界上最好吃的巧克力蛋糕来。

情景英语对话短文带翻译

情景英语对话短文带翻译 英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。小编精心收集了情景英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习! 情景英语对话短文带翻译1 Learning Chinese “汉语热” Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China? 你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊? Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer. 简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间. K: What impressed you the most? 中嗣令你印象最深的是什么? C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was 所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。 K: Really? How come? 真的吗?怎么会呢? C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so? 对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗7 K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs? 但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢? C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '? 嗯,我会说搿你好”和-谢谢”. K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ? 我猜你的意思是_很高兴见到你”。 C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc

英语情景对话带翻译

英语情景对话带翻译 英语对话教学是指通过课堂教学培养学生说的能力,提高会话技巧,最终习得并自如地驾驭语言的能力的过程。店铺整理了英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎阅读! 英语情景对话带翻译一 Daniel: Pig Tom is over there. 汤姆猪在那边。 May: Pig Tom? 汤姆猪? Daniel: That's Tom's nickname. 汤姆的绰号。 May: You are always a naughty boy. 你总是很调皮。 Daniel: It's just me. Hey, Barbie, say hello to Pig Tom. 没错,这就是我。喂,芭比,快和汤姆猪打招呼。 May: Daniel! 丹尼尔! Daniel: Come on, it's just a joke. 开玩笑而已。 英语情景对话带翻译二 May: I want to keep a pet, do you know where can I buy one?

我想养宠物,你知道哪儿有卖的吗? Edward: There are a lot of pet markets in Beijing. What kind of pet do you want? 北京很多宠物市场的。你要养什么? May: A dog, a cat or something. 小狗小猫之类的。 Edward: There is a Guanyuan pet market not far from here, it's famous for fishes and birds with a long history. 离这儿不远有个官圆花鸟鱼虫市场,有名的老鱼鸟市场。 May: I don't want fishes or birds. 我要的不是鱼和鸟。 Edward: There are also some dog markets. However, I suggest you buy one online. 也有犬类交易市场啦。不过,我建议你在网上买。 英语情景对话带翻译三 May: There are so many people that the tickets are all sold out! 人太多了,票都卖完了。 Daniel: Luckily we got the last two. 幸好我们买了最后两张。 May: Look, Danny. The Four Great Inventions! 看,丹尼,四大发明! Daniel:

英语美文阅读欣赏带翻译:爷爷的饭桌

英语美文阅读欣赏带翻译:爷爷的饭桌 ★以下是###英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语美文阅读欣赏 带翻译:爷爷的饭桌》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。 Grandpa's Table A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped, the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. "We must do something about Grandfather," said the son. "I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor." So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl. When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food. The four-year-old watched it all in silence. One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He asked the child sweetly, "What are

英语对话短文两人带翻译关于两人英语对话短文带翻译大全

英语对话短文两人带翻译关于两人英语对话短文带翻译 大全 Steven:Darling,thidreiforyou.Ihopeyoulikeit.史蒂文:亲爱的, 这条连衣裙是买给你的。希望你喜欢。 Julia:Oh,verybeautiful.Thankyou,Steven,Ilikeitverymuch.茱莉娅:哦,太漂亮了。谢谢你,史蒂文,我很喜欢。 Julia:Themotimportantthingithatyouboughtitforme.Iamhappythat youknowmyizeandtyle.茱莉娅:最重要的是它是你买给我的。很髙兴你知 道我的尺寸和风格。 Steven:Becaueyouaremydearwife.史蒂文:因为你是我亲爱的妻子嘛。 关于两人英语对话短文带翻译二家务对话Stevenhajutgothomefromwork.HeawJuliawadoinghouework.Nowheitalkin gaboutthehoueworkwithJulia.史蒂文刚刚下班回家,他看到茱莉娅正在 做家务。此刻他正和茱莉娅谈论家务。 Steven:Darling,Iamback.Whatareyoudoing史蒂文:亲爱的,我回 来了。你在干什么 Julia:Iamwahingclothe.AreyouhungrynowWaitforamoment,I"llcookdinn erforyou.(Stevenbendhibrow)茱莉娅:我正在洗衣服呢。你现在饿吗等 一下啊,我这就去做饭。 (史蒂文皱了皱眉头)Steven:Julia,houldwegetamaid史蒂文:茱莉娅,咱们请个保姆吧。

西方餐桌礼仪英语作文带翻译

西方餐桌礼仪英语作文带翻译 When seated, the body upright, elbow not placed on, may https://www.360docs.net/doc/6319028738.html,e your fork and knife, fork, the right hand holds the knife; when the cutting things, keep the fork in the left hand hold the food, right hand with a knife cut into small pieces, fork in the entrance.Do not sip the soup to eat, chew when to shut up.Dont lick the lips or smacking sound.Overheating, can be cooled before eating, not mouth blown.A cup of coffee when ready to add milk or sugar, add the following to use tsp stirring, TSP will be placed on the coffee saucers.Drink cups should put his right, left hand end saucer, direct mouth to drink, do not use a spoon to scoop a spoonful spoonful of drink. Western food is not only a kind of etiquette, is also a kind of civilization.The westernstyle food etiquette, you learn? 【参考译文】 西方指的是西欧国家的饮食菜肴。西方礼仪。今日,我向你介绍吃西式餐饮礼仪。 就座时,身体直立,肘不放,不行能。用你的刀和叉,叉,右手持刀;切东西时,左手拿叉按住食物,用刀切成小块的右手,在入口叉。不喝汤吃,咀嚼时闭嘴。不要舔嘴唇或咂嘴的.声音。过热,可待稍凉后再吃,不要用嘴吹。一杯咖啡的时候加牛奶或糖,添加后

两个人情景对话英语带翻译

两个人情景对话英语带翻译 推荐文章 关于日常的英语情景对话2句热度:二人简单英语口语情景对话热度:英语口语练习情景简单对话热度:少儿英语情景对话双语热度:生活日常训练的英语情景对话热度: 一年三百六十五天,每天进行一次英语对话,英语口语水平会渐渐渐渐地提升。下面是店铺给大家整理了双人英语情景对话带翻译,供大家参阅! 两人英语对话带翻译:Arriving in Canada Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your English. You have to promise to speak English all the time. 大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会, 你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。 Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan. 如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。 Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei? 大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的? Rumei: It's blue, Dashan. 如梅:是蓝色的。 Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it. 云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。 Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy. 如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。 Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy. 云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。 Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag. 如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。 Yunbo: Are you sure?

关于英语对话故事带翻译阅读

关于英语对话故事带翻译阅读 S: Louis, facy meeting you here. 路易斯,真高兴在这儿碰见你! L: hi! Susan. What brings you this way? 你好,苏珊.什么风把你吹来了? S: my father works nearby, and I am gonna meet him for lunch. 我父亲在附近工作,我和他约好了一起吃午饭. L: but I remember you told me your father retired last year. 我记得你和我说过你父亲去年就退休了. S: yes, he did, but he has found a new job in a nearby office. 是啊,退了.但是他后来又在附近找了一份新工作. L: was he worried about making ends meet? 他是担心钱不够花吗? S: not really, he has a decent pension but he wants to keep physically and mentally active. 不是,他退休金还可以,就是想活动活动. L: oh, I see. Does your father live with you? 哦,明白了.那你父亲和你们一起住吗? S: no, my father prefers to live on his own. 没有,他喜欢一个人住. L: I can understand if he wants to be independent while he still can. 我明白,他是觉得自己身体还可以,可以独立生活. S: how are your parents? I haven't seen them for a long time. 你父母怎么样?我好久没见他们了.

相关文档
最新文档