商务英语考证口试句子翻译
商务英语常用句子翻译

1.But the United States says Moscow has no right to criticize, given poor Russian sanitary conditions and an obvious desire to protect domestic producers.但是美国声称,鉴于俄罗斯国内糟糕的卫生状态,俄政府显然是要保护国内厂家的利益,所以莫斯科没有权利批评(美国)2.China’s state banks are under no obligati on to give lines of credit to loss-making, state-owned enterprises which should be left to sink or swim by themselves, Liu says.刘说,中国国家银行没有义务为亏损的国有企业提供信用担保,这些企业的成败得由它们自己负责3.Chinese and US textile negotiators are no strangers to displays of brinkmanship(边缘政策).中美纺织品磋商双方都不是想要采取冒险政策的陌生人4.“There is no need to pursue higher growth, and the crucial task is to reform the economic structure from investment-driven growth marked by duplicate construction projects,” he said.他说,没必要追求高速增长,关键任务是对经济结构进行调整,改变以重复建设工程项目为标志的投资驱动型经济发展模式。
5.Chinese officials warned Friday morning that there was still no guarantee of a final agreement and stressed that China would not sacrifice its principles to secure an accord.星期五上午,中国政府官员警告,不保证达成最后协议,并强调,中国不会牺牲原则来换取和谐。
剑桥商务英语(BEC)初级翻译汇总

翻译1.你父亲做什么工作(谋生)?What does your father do for a living?2.我是搞软件开发的。
I'm on the software development side.3.我以前没有这儿见过你。
I haven't seen you around before.4.约翰在一家计算机公司干了许多年了。
John has been with a computer company for years.5.我妻子在家工作。
My wife works from / at home.6、因为要开个会,周五下午我恐怕不能来。
I’m afraid I can’t come on Friday afternoon, because I will be having a meeting then.7、我们打算在这个地区建一座新工厂。
W e are going to set up a new plant in this area.8、你们公司的总部设在哪儿?Where is your company based?9、I’m sort of surprised.north mid-west of the States 美国中西部的北部10、你也从纽约来?真是太巧了。
You are also from New York? That’s really a coincidence.11、我们定个日子一起吃饭吧。
Let’s fix up a date to have dinner together.12、我们将尽力满足客户的需求。
We’ll try to meet the customers’ demands13、两个陌生人正在尽量寻找双方都感兴趣的话题。
Two strangers are trying to find topics of common interest.14、这是我第二次来美国。
商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)

1.双方的一切活动都应遵守合同规定。
All the activities of both parties shall comply with the contractual stipulations.2.交货期改为8 月并将美元折合成人民币。
Both parties agree to change the time of shipment to August and change US dollar intoRenminbi.3.现场捣毁两条正在非法生产VCD的生产线”“destroyed on the spot two production lines that were manufacturing illegal VCDs.4.承蒙早日回复,不胜感激。
Your early reply is highly appreciated5.恳请寄给我方贵方价格单和产品目录Please kindly send us your price list and catalogue.6.敬请立刻修改信用证以便我方及时发货。
We should be obliged for your immediate amendment of the L/C to enable us to make timely shipment.7.甲方委托乙方为在伦敦的独家销售代理。
Party B is hereby appointed by Party A as its exclusive sales agent in London.8.本谅解备忘录一式肆份,双方各执两份为凭。
This MOU is made out in four copies, two for either party.9.本谅解备忘录是根据中华人民共和国法律签订并依其解释。
Th is MOU is signed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the People’s Republic of China.10.烦请贵方尽快报伦敦离岸最低价。
商务英语BEC初级口语考试短句

关于商务英语BEC初级口语考试短句1. This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.我方急需这批货物,务请尽早装运。
2. We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.如果贵方能尽快将货物发出的话,我方会非常感激的,这样的话,货物就能及时运达,赶上旺销季节。
3. We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.我方希望贵方能尽快发送空调,因为炎热的.夏天已经迫近。
4. The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.我方所订货物属季节货,因此最好能立刻装运发货。
5. In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.为了能赶上销售季节,早日发货对我方来说至关重要。
6. We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.如果货物不能准时运送的话,我方可能会拒收这批货物。
7. We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.我方坚持在合同规定时间内装运,如果在本周以前我方仍未能收到这批货物,我方将保留退货的权力。
剑桥商务英语高级句子翻译

剑桥商务英语高级句子翻译3. 句子翻译Directions: In this part, you will translate the following English sentences into Chinese.1.Although the USA has only 5% of the world’s population, it is the largest consumer of energy by far,consuming 26%. This is not so surprising as it is the world’s largest industrialized economy. Indeed, 28% of the USA’s energy is consumed by transportation and nearly all this transport uses oil for fuel.2.As the birth rate decreases and life expectancy increases, there will be shortages in the job market.Consequently, a lot of ex-employees who thought they had finished their careers at 60 will be called back to work.3.As you can see sales rose rapidly over the first months leading up to the summer holiday period reaching apeak of nearly $30 million in July. It was in fact because we are due to launch our new editions in January and we wanted to clear out the old stock.4.At that point, we decided to clear out our stock and started offering reductions in the retail price of bikes ofup to 40%. The strategy worked amazingly well and resulted in a dramatic increase in sales, even though our margins fell.5.Business are often too quick to embrace new technology in order to save money or gain a competitiveadvantage. But applying the same solution to all types of business is never a good idea. There are cultural factors.6.Fundamental to the issue of motivation is the distinction between employee loyalty to the company andemployee commitment. Employees feel loyal when they feel comfortable and well looked after: job security, reasonable conditions of pay, generous holiday entitlement, medical insurance and a good pension.7.Process culture applies to companies which have strict power structures and strict job roles, such as insurance companies, banks and public services. Strategy and direction seem to take second place to organization and so they are often associated with bureaucracy.8.The ABC Company is in a very healthy position. Apart from having a strong balance sheet, it has a verypositive cash flow, which enables it to earn extra interest at the bank and to keep financing investment.9.The fixed assets of a company are its buildings and equipment. As an investor you should pay particularattention to two kinds of current asset ―the stock and the accounts receivable. If the amount of stock is growing fast, then it could be that stock isn’t moving. If the accounts receivable figure is large, then the debtors aren’t payi ng their bills quickly enough.10.To make good investment decisions, you need to understand the business you’re investing in. Knowing when to buy and when to sell depends not only on understanding the market in general but also the financial health of the company.。
国开电大商务英语4形考翻译句子

阅读与翻译句子1. Can you fill me in?(你能向我详细介绍一下吗?)2. Not all restaurants accept the card.(并非所有酒店都接受此卡)3. We used to have cash advances.(我们以前是预支现金)4. Let me know how you like living out of a suitcase.(到时候告诉我你是怎样带着旅行包生活的)5. It is very profitable for the issuing offices to finance the funds they collect by issuing traveller’s checks.(对发行机构来说,发行旅行支票提供融资便利是有利可图的)6. The American idea of custom service is to make each customer the center of attention.(A. 美式客服理念认为每位客户都是关注的焦点)7. Many products come with a money-back guarantee.(B. 许多产品都有退款承诺。
)8.Make sure to look your customers in the eye.(.确保要直视顾客的眼睛。
)9、Always look for ways to go above and beyond the expectations of your customers.(一定要想方设法,超越顾客的期望。
)10、The worst thing is that you discovered at the last moment there were missing parts in the order before shipment.(最糟糕的事情是,在装船之前的最后时刻,你发现订单货物有遗漏。
商务英语句子汉英翻译(一)

商贸英语句子汉英翻译(一)1. 希望你报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格,其中包含5%的佣金.I would like to have your CIFC5%Vancouver floor price.2. 若质量好且价格适合我方市场,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。
We would consider signing a long—term contract with you If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market.3。
参照国际市场惯例,我们的报价有效期是三天。
In reference to the international market practice,our offer will remain open/ firm/ valid for three days。
4。
商品已达到标准品质。
The goods are equal to the standard quality。
5。
我们冒昧写信,以期与你公司建立业务关系。
We take the liberty of writing with a view to establishing business relations with your firm。
6. 随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方的尽快回复。
We enclose quotation sheet against your enquiry No.15 and look forward to your early reply.7. 除非另有说明或约定,价格一律没有折扣.Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount.8。
需要即期信用证是我们的惯例,对于这笔交易我们也不能例外。
It is our usual practice to require sight L/C and we can’t make an exception of this transaction.9. 假如第一批货令人满意,我方会继续向你方大量订货。
自考国际商务英语_句子翻译

LESSON 1 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS国际商务1. 国际贸易一般指不同国家的当事人进行的交易,它涉及到许多因素,因而比国内贸易要复杂得多。
International business refers to transaction between parties from different countries. It involves more factors and thus is more complicated than domestic countries.2. 随着经济一体化进程的发展,很少人和公司能完全独立于国际商务之外而存在。
因此,在此方面具有一定的知识是十分必要的,这既有益于企业的发展又有益于个人的进步。
With the development of economic globalization, few people or companies can completely stay away from international business. Therefore, some knowledge in this respect is necessary both for the benefit of enterprises and personal advancement.3. 其他参与国际贸易的形式有管理合同、承包生产和“交钥匙”工程。
Other forms for participating in international business are management contract, contract manufacturing, and turnkey project.4. 国际贸易最初以商品贸易的形式出现,即在一国生产或制造商品而出口或进口到另一国进行消费或转售。
International business first took the form of commodity trade, i.e. exporting and importing goods produced or manufactured in one country for consumption or resale in another.5. 除了国际贸易和投资,国际许可和特许经营有时也是进入国外市场的一种方式。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1. 您一定就是我们盼望已久的客人莫卡帕先生吧。
You must be our long-expected guest, Mr. Mokapa.
2. 但愿您在这里逗留愉快。
I hope you’ve had a pleasant stay here.
3.欢迎来到我公司参观,让我向您介绍一下我们的公司。
Welcome to our company! Let me introduce our company to you.
4.你们每年都花很多钱进行研发和产品升级吗?
Do you spend a lot on research and development and upgrade your products each year?
5. 请让他给我回电话,我整个下午都不会外出。
Ask him to call me back, please. I’ll be in all afternoon.
6. 占线,您愿意等一会儿吗?别挂断电话,我给你接通。
The line’s engaged. Do you want to hold? Please hold while
I put you through.
7.如果合适的话,我想在明天上午十点召集所有经理们开会。
I want to set up a meeting of all the senior managers at ten tomorrow morning if it suits all.
8. 您想让我明天早上打电话提醒你来赴约吗?
Would you like me to phone tomorrow morning to remind you of your appointment?
9. 这仅仅是我们为你起草的一份初步日程安排计划。
This is only a copy of the tentative itinerary we drafted for
you.
10. 让工作有条不紊地展开,削减那些无意义的事务。
Be well-organized and reduce non-strategic tasks.
11. 向前一直走到拐角处的邮局,其右边第三条街便是。
Follow your nose(或Go straight on)until you get to a post office on the corner. It’s the third on the right.
12. 按下这个按钮,投进钱币;然后等到绿色指示灯亮起。
Press this button. Put your money in. And then, wait for the green light.
13.按你的要求,我们为你预订了带浴室的单人房间。
At your request, we have reserved/ booked a single room with bath.
14. 我想现在结账。
请记到我的账上。
I’d like to check out now. Please charge it to my bill. 15. 求职时,你必须提供申请信、简历以及其他相关文件。
When applying for jobs, you are required to submit / you must submit a covering letter, a resume or CV and other related documents.
16. 我有充沛的精力、高涨的工作热情和许多新想法。
I’m very energetic, enthusiastic and have a lots of new ideas.
17. 如果有人投诉,你应表现得乐于给予帮助。
If someone is making a complaint to you , try to show your
willingness to help.
18. 鉴于我们的友好业务关系,我方将赔偿你方的短重索赔。
In view of our friendly business relations, we are to meet your claim for short weight.
19.因我方市场在下降,希望你方能把价格降低10%。
As our market is declining, we hope you could lower your price by 10%.
20.对于订单超过两万件的,我方将允许1%的价格折扣。
We are to allow 1% discount for an order exceeding 20,000 pieces.。