(完整版)商务英语句子翻译整理

合集下载

商务英语常用句子翻译

商务英语常用句子翻译

1.But the United States says Moscow has no right to criticize, given poor Russian sanitary conditions and an obvious desire to protect domestic producers.但是美国声称,鉴于俄罗斯国内糟糕的卫生状态,俄政府显然是要保护国内厂家的利益,所以莫斯科没有权利批评(美国)2.China’s state banks are under no obligati on to give lines of credit to loss-making, state-owned enterprises which should be left to sink or swim by themselves, Liu says.刘说,中国国家银行没有义务为亏损的国有企业提供信用担保,这些企业的成败得由它们自己负责3.Chinese and US textile negotiators are no strangers to displays of brinkmanship(边缘政策).中美纺织品磋商双方都不是想要采取冒险政策的陌生人4.“There is no need to pursue higher growth, and the crucial task is to reform the economic structure from investment-driven growth marked by duplicate construction projects,” he said.他说,没必要追求高速增长,关键任务是对经济结构进行调整,改变以重复建设工程项目为标志的投资驱动型经济发展模式。

5.Chinese officials warned Friday morning that there was still no guarantee of a final agreement and stressed that China would not sacrifice its principles to secure an accord.星期五上午,中国政府官员警告,不保证达成最后协议,并强调,中国不会牺牲原则来换取和谐。

电子商务专业英语商务英语翻译

电子商务专业英语商务英语翻译

1你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?Would you please quote me the price of these goods2 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

Price quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver3 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

I’d like to you quote the lowest price of CIF to Vancouver4 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

Please inform us of the prices at which you can supply5 若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you6 若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

If I give you a long-term regular order, please let us know what discount you can grant,I really appreciate.7 请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

Please quote us the lowest price of CIF to Seattle, for each of the following goods ,including our five percent commission.1.我们的包装完全适合于海运。

Our packing is completely suitable for transport by sea2.我们将完全按照你的指示包装货物。

We will packing the goods completely according to your instructions3.为了避免损坏,货物将采用木箱包装,但是这种包装的费用比较高。

(完整版)商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

(完整版)商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

Unit 1希望与要求Part 11. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

商务英语常用语翻译

商务英语常用语翻译

★汉翻英★1 我们非常遗憾贵方的报价偏高,与当前市场行情不符。

1) We regret to inform you that your quotation is too high to coincide with the current market condition.2 考虑到你我双方之间长期的业务关系,如果你们一次订购100件,我们决定给你们5%的折扣。

2)In consideration on our long business relationship,we’ll allow you a discount of 5% if your order is more than 100 items for one time.3 我们希望贵方降价20%,否则无法成交。

3) , I hope you could reduce the price by 20%,or there seems no possibility of the bussines.4 请按我方询盘报最低价格和最早交货期。

4), Please quote us the lowest price and the earliest delivery date as our enquiry5 很遗憾,按贵方的订货条件,我方无法供应。

5) We regret to inform you that we are not in a position to supply as you required.6 这份合同为我们今后的发展铺平了道路。

6) The contract paves the way for our future development.7 考虑我们的长期业务关系,请接受我们的还盘。

7) In view of our long business relationship ,please accept ourcounter-offer.8 如果贵方报价合理,我们将大量订货。

商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)

商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)

1.双方的一切活动都应遵守合同规定。

All the activities of both parties shall comply with the contractual stipulations.2.交货期改为8 月并将美元折合成人民币。

Both parties agree to change the time of shipment to August and change US dollar intoRenminbi.3.现场捣毁两条正在非法生产VCD的生产线”“destroyed on the spot two production lines that were manufacturing illegal VCDs.4.承蒙早日回复,不胜感激。

Your early reply is highly appreciated5.恳请寄给我方贵方价格单和产品目录Please kindly send us your price list and catalogue.6.敬请立刻修改信用证以便我方及时发货。

We should be obliged for your immediate amendment of the L/C to enable us to make timely shipment.7.甲方委托乙方为在伦敦的独家销售代理。

Party B is hereby appointed by Party A as its exclusive sales agent in London.8.本谅解备忘录一式肆份,双方各执两份为凭。

This MOU is made out in four copies, two for either party.9.本谅解备忘录是根据中华人民共和国法律签订并依其解释。

Th is MOU is signed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the People’s Republic of China.10.烦请贵方尽快报伦敦离岸最低价。

商务英语口语900句(中英文)

商务英语口语900句(中英文)

1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and theexchange of needed goods.equality(平等), mutual benefit(互利)the exchange of needed goods.(互通有无) mutual(相互地)我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

2、In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.extend(拓宽)为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.beneficial(有利的)我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations希望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。

5、It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with youconsiderable(大量的) dealing(生意、业务)我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6、We look forward to receiving you quotation very soon.quotation(报价、报盘)我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

商务英语句子翻译

商务英语句子翻译

Business English Writing ------ Sentence Translation ReferencesUnit 1(1)我们想介绍一下我们的业务范围。

(business range)We would like to introduce our business range.2我们想利用这个机会介绍一下我们的业务范围。

(business line)We would like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to introduce our business(3) 尽早告知你方感兴趣的商品为盼。

(shall appreciate it if you could.)We shall appreciate it if you could tell us the goods you are interested in early reply.(4) 我们已收到从国外寄来的许多询价单。

(enquiry)We have received many enquiries from abroad.5) 我公司是拉哥斯市最大的电器用品进口商。

(leading)We are the leading importer of electronic products in Lagos.Unit 21我们愿意与你方合作以便扩大市场。

(cooperate, expand)We’d like to cooperate with you to expand the market.2从你方8月30日信中得悉,你方对我们的新产品感兴趣。

(learn from…that)We learn from your letter of August 30 that you are interested in our new products.3现随函寄去我方的最新商品插图目录,以及你方想要的一些样品。

国际商务英语(修正版)课后翻译

国际商务英语(修正版)课后翻译

4. B: thank you. We are always doing our best to abide by contracts and honour our word.
5. B: I’m very glad to be of any help. We specialize in exporting chemical fertilizer.
10. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has been received with thanks.
2021/6/18
3
4. Complete the following dialogues
3. The enclosed price lists and catalogues will give you details of the models in which you are especially interested.
4. If you are interested in establishing business relations with us in this line, please let us know your specific requirements. We’ll be pleased to forward samples, catalogues as well as detailed information.
1.
1. 现具函自我介绍.本公司是美国各种电子产品的主要出口商.
2. 感谢贵方3月2号的来信,我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
3. 来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,特表谢意。
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。

We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。

We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。

This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。

As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。

We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。

We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8、殷切地盼望早日来函。

We anticipate a prompt reply from you.9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。

We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。

If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。

This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month.13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。

We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。

It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。

This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive.16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。

We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。

Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you.18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。

In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further.19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。

We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price.20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。

We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of ourproducts.21、遗憾,即使各让一半,我们仍难以接受你方还盘。

We regret that it is impossible to accept your count-offer, even to meet you halfway.22、在质量方面,我们认为其它牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。

In respect to quality, we don’t think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours.23、有迹象表明市场进一步看涨。

Information shows that the market will advance further.24、虽然我方想满足你方要求,但谦不能按照你方要求降低价格。

Although we are keen to meet your requirements, we regret being unable to comply with your request for reduction in price.25、你方报价不实际,我客户谦难接受,他们已向他处订货。

Much to our regret, we don’t think your quotation is practical. Our customers can’t accept it and will turn elsewhere to cover their orders.26、由于原料缺乏,制造厂被迫停止接受新的订单。

Owing to the lack of raw materials, the factory has to stop entertaining new orders.27、由于大量承约,我们不能接受订单,但是一旦新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方联系。

Owing to heavy commitments, we are not in a position to accept new orders. However, as soon as fresh supplies come in, we will immediately contact you by cable.28、我们要说明一下,由于大量需求,我们只能接受8月船期的订单。

We’d like to state that owing to great demand we can only accept August shipment order.29、因我急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

As we are in a urgent need of the goods, would you please do your utmost to effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.30、此货可供数量有限,因此希望赶快来电接受。

The supply of this product is quite limited, and we hope you will cable us your acceptance as soon as possible.31、若你能说服你方用户选购此商品,我们可再供应一些数量。

We may be able to supply an additional quantity if you can persuade your end-user to buy this commodity.32、若你方订量超过5000个,我方可减价2%。

We can reduce our price by 2% if your order exceeds 5,000 pieces.33、收到发票后,我们要求用支票支付,折扣已包括在价格内。

We ask for payment by check after receipt of the invoice, discounts are already included in price.34、所有交易都应按保兑的、不可撤销的信用证支付。

All business is to be transacted against conformed and irrevocable letters of credit.35、请务必于下月初开出信用证,准许分批装运和转船。

You are kindly requested to have your L/C issued early next month allowing partial shipment and transshipment.36、由于驶往你港的直轮稀少,开证时请允许转船。

As direct steamers to your port are few and far between, please allow for transshipment when opening the L/C.37、鉴于此笔交易甚微,我们将考虑你方的付款交单要求。

In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepared to accept payment by D/P as requested.38、正如合同中具体规定,有关信用证必须于装货月前15天到达买方,也就是说,5月份装运的货物信用证必须不迟于4月15日到达我方手中。

相关文档
最新文档