商务英语句子翻译整理

合集下载

商务英语常用句子翻译

商务英语常用句子翻译

1.But the United States says Moscow has no right to criticize, given poor Russian sanitary conditions and an obvious desire to protect domestic producers.但是美国声称,鉴于俄罗斯国内糟糕的卫生状态,俄政府显然是要保护国内厂家的利益,所以莫斯科没有权利批评(美国)2.China’s state banks are under no obligati on to give lines of credit to loss-making, state-owned enterprises which should be left to sink or swim by themselves, Liu says.刘说,中国国家银行没有义务为亏损的国有企业提供信用担保,这些企业的成败得由它们自己负责3.Chinese and US textile negotiators are no strangers to displays of brinkmanship(边缘政策).中美纺织品磋商双方都不是想要采取冒险政策的陌生人4.“There is no need to pursue higher growth, and the crucial task is to reform the economic structure from investment-driven growth marked by duplicate construction projects,” he said.他说,没必要追求高速增长,关键任务是对经济结构进行调整,改变以重复建设工程项目为标志的投资驱动型经济发展模式。

5.Chinese officials warned Friday morning that there was still no guarantee of a final agreement and stressed that China would not sacrifice its principles to secure an accord.星期五上午,中国政府官员警告,不保证达成最后协议,并强调,中国不会牺牲原则来换取和谐。

(完整版)商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

(完整版)商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

Unit 1希望与要求Part 11. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)

商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)

1.双方的一切活动都应遵守合同规定。

All the activities of both parties shall comply with the contractual stipulations.2.交货期改为8 月并将美元折合成人民币。

Both parties agree to change the time of shipment to August and change US dollar intoRenminbi.3.现场捣毁两条正在非法生产VCD的生产线”“destroyed on the spot two production lines that were manufacturing illegal VCDs.4.承蒙早日回复,不胜感激。

Your early reply is highly appreciated5.恳请寄给我方贵方价格单和产品目录Please kindly send us your price list and catalogue.6.敬请立刻修改信用证以便我方及时发货。

We should be obliged for your immediate amendment of the L/C to enable us to make timely shipment.7.甲方委托乙方为在伦敦的独家销售代理。

Party B is hereby appointed by Party A as its exclusive sales agent in London.8.本谅解备忘录一式肆份,双方各执两份为凭。

This MOU is made out in four copies, two for either party.9.本谅解备忘录是根据中华人民共和国法律签订并依其解释。

Th is MOU is signed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the People’s Republic of China.10.烦请贵方尽快报伦敦离岸最低价。

21句常用外贸商务英语汇总[中英翻译版]

21句常用外贸商务英语汇总[中英翻译版]

21句常用外贸商务英语汇总[中英翻译版]1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2、In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .我们希望建立双方互利的贸易关系。

4、We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.希望我们能够发展更长远的愉快合作的关系。

5、It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我们希望与你保持大量的商业合作。

6、We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们希望能尽快收到您的报价单。

7、I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能看到我们的降价,因为我们真的是最低价了。

8、We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我们希望在您的第一空档时间一起讨论这笔交易。

商务英语口语900句(中英文)

商务英语口语900句(中英文)

1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and theexchange of needed goods.equality(平等), mutual benefit(互利)the exchange of needed goods.(互通有无) mutual(相互地)我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

2、In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.extend(拓宽)为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.beneficial(有利的)我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations希望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。

5、It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with youconsiderable(大量的) dealing(生意、业务)我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6、We look forward to receiving you quotation very soon.quotation(报价、报盘)我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

商务英语精读句子翻译

商务英语精读句子翻译

Unit 1翻译:1、这位网络销售主管调查研究后开始实行自己的计划。

(put ... into practice)The network sales executive began to put his plans into practice after research and investigation.2、由于母亲没有养老金,姐妹俩每人每月出资500 美元赡养她。

(contribute ... to)Because their mother didn't have her pension, the two sisters each contributed $500 a month to support her.3、杰姆大叔认为市价上涨,他就可以赚到一笔钱。

(cash in)Uncle Jim thought that a rise in the market would enable him to cash in.4、罗宾逊奋斗多年,先后当过会计、代理商和项目经理。

(in turn)For years Robinson struggled hard, working in turn as an accountant, an agent, and a project manager.5、昨天,博物馆中一幅价值50万美元的绘画被盗窃。

(worth of)Yesterday, a $500,000 worth of painting was stolen from the museum.6、参加华交会的客商从全国各地纷至沓来。

(roll in)The businessmen who came to take part in the East China Fair rolled in from all parts of the country.7、他们很自然地把这件事与促销计划联系在一起。

常用商务英语口语900句

常用商务英语口语900句

常用商务英语口语90句1、Welcome to our company. 欢迎来我们公司。

2、May I offer you a cup of coffee? 我可以给您来杯咖啡吗?3、Would you like to have a seat? 请坐。

4、I'll inform Mr. Smith of your arrival. 我会通知史密斯先生您的到来。

5、Do you have any specific requirements? 您有什么特殊要求吗?6、Can I have your business card, please? 您可以给我您的名片吗?7、Let's get down to business. 现在开始谈正事。

8、Would you like to introduce your company first? 你们可以先介绍一下你们公司吗?9、May I know your thoughts on this matter? 您对这个问题有何看法?10、What's your target market? 您的目标市场是什么?11、How do you see the competition in this market? 您如何看待这个市场的竞争?12、What's your main product range? 您的主要产品是什么?13、How do you ensure the quality of your products? 您如何保证您的产品质量?14、What's your payment term? 您的付款方式是什么?15、What's your MOQ? 您的最小订购量是多少?16、Can you provide samples? 您可以提供样品吗?17、What's your delivery time? 您的交货时间是多久?18、What's your after-sale service policy? 您的售后服务政策是什么?19、May I know your price? 您能告诉我价格吗?20、Can we discuss the price in more detail? 我们可以详细讨论一下价格吗?21、We'd like to sign the contract today. 我们今天想签订合同。

商务英语句子汉英翻译(一)

商务英语句子汉英翻译(一)

商贸英语句子汉英翻译(一)1. 希望你报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格,其中包含5%的佣金.I would like to have your CIFC5%Vancouver floor price.2. 若质量好且价格适合我方市场,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。

We would consider signing a long—term contract with you If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market.3。

参照国际市场惯例,我们的报价有效期是三天。

In reference to the international market practice,our offer will remain open/ firm/ valid for three days。

4。

商品已达到标准品质。

The goods are equal to the standard quality。

5。

我们冒昧写信,以期与你公司建立业务关系。

We take the liberty of writing with a view to establishing business relations with your firm。

6. 随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方的尽快回复。

We enclose quotation sheet against your enquiry No.15 and look forward to your early reply.7. 除非另有说明或约定,价格一律没有折扣.Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount.8。

需要即期信用证是我们的惯例,对于这笔交易我们也不能例外。

It is our usual practice to require sight L/C and we can’t make an exception of this transaction.9. 假如第一批货令人满意,我方会继续向你方大量订货。

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。

We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。

We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。

This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。

As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。

We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。

We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8、殷切地盼望早日来函。

We anticipate a prompt reply from you.9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。

We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。

If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。

This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month.13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。

We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。

It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。

This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive.16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。

We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。

Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you.18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。

In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further.19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。

We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price.20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。

We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of ourproducts.21、遗憾,即使各让一半,我们仍难以接受你方还盘。

We regret that it is impossible to accept your count-offer, even to meet you halfway.22、在质量方面,我们认为其它牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。

In respect to quality, we don’t think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours.23、有迹象表明市场进一步看涨。

Information shows that the market will advance further.24、虽然我方想满足你方要求,但谦不能按照你方要求降低价格。

Although we are keen to meet your requirements, we regret being unable to comply with your request for reduction in price.25、你方报价不实际,我客户谦难接受,他们已向他处订货。

Much to our regret, we don’t think your quotation is practical. Our customers can’t accept it and will turn elsewhere to cover their orders.26、由于原料缺乏,制造厂被迫停止接受新的订单。

Owing to the lack of raw materials, the factory has to stop entertaining new orders.27、由于大量承约,我们不能接受订单,但是一旦新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方联系。

Owing to heavy commitments, we are not in a position to accept new orders. However, as soon as fresh supplies come in, we will immediately contact you by cable.28、我们要说明一下,由于大量需求,我们只能接受8月船期的订单。

We’d like to state that owing to great demand we can only accept August shipment order.29、因我急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

As we are in a urgent need of the goods, would you please do your utmost to effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.30、此货可供数量有限,因此希望赶快来电接受。

The supply of this product is quite limited, and we hope you will cable us your acceptance as soon as possible.31、若你能说服你方用户选购此商品,我们可再供应一些数量。

We may be able to supply an additional quantity if you can persuade your end-user to buy this commodity.32、若你方订量超过5000个,我方可减价2%。

We can reduce our price by 2% if your order exceeds 5,000 pieces.33、收到发票后,我们要求用支票支付,折扣已包括在价格内。

We ask for payment by check after receipt of the invoice, discounts are already included in price.34、所有交易都应按保兑的、不可撤销的信用证支付。

All business is to be transacted against conformed and irrevocable letters of credit.35、请务必于下月初开出信用证,准许分批装运和转船。

You are kindly requested to have your L/C issued early next month allowing partial shipment and transshipment.36、由于驶往你港的直轮稀少,开证时请允许转船。

As direct steamers to your port are few and far between, please allow for transshipment when opening the L/C.37、鉴于此笔交易甚微,我们将考虑你方的付款交单要求。

In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepared to accept payment by D/P as requested.38、正如合同中具体规定,有关信用证必须于装货月前15天到达买方,也就是说,5月份装运的货物信用证必须不迟于4月15日到达我方手中。

相关文档
最新文档