unit2Tat自考英语(一)00012最新教材课文翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

∙Section B

部分B

∙Directions: Translate the following paragraph into Chinese.

说明:将下面的段落翻译成中文。

∙We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another.

我们说服自己,在我们结婚生子后,生活会更美好。

∙Then we are frustrated that the children aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are.

孩子们还不够大,我们会感到沮丧,等他们长大了,我们会更满足。

∙After that, we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with.

在那之后,我们很沮丧,因为我们有十几岁的孩子要处理。

∙We will certainly be happy when they are beyond that stage.

当他们超越了那个阶段,我们一定会很开心。

∙We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get

a nicer car, when we are able to go on a vacation, when we retire.

我们告诉自己,当我们的配偶一起行动,当我们有了一辆更好的车,当我们有能力去度假,当我们退休时,我们的生活将会结束。

∙The truth is, there's no better time to be happy than right now.

事实是,没有比现在更快乐的时间了。

∙If not now, when?

如果不是现在,更待何时?

∙Reflecting on the Text

反思的文本

∙When students first enter university, they feel excited and eager to get familiar with their new environment and make friends.

当学生第一次进入大学时,他们会感到兴奋和渴望熟悉他们的新环境和交朋友。

∙Yet, as time goes by, the excitement gradually wears off and they begin to get bored with the lectures and complain about the food and everything.

然而,随着时间的推移,这种兴奋逐渐消退,他们开始厌烦讲座,抱怨食物和一切。

∙If that is your experience, plan how to overcome it so as to be able to make the most of your life at university.

如果这是你的经验,那就计划好如何克服它,以便能充分利用你在大学的生活。

∙If not, imagine your best friend is having this problem and try to help by offering some sensible advice.

如果不是,想象一下你最好的朋友正遇到这个问题,并试图提供一些明智的建议。

相关文档
最新文档