泰坦尼克号台词-完整

泰坦尼克号台词-完整
泰坦尼克号台词-完整

安静,开始拍摄了Okay, quiet. We’re rolling.

每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗渐现都让我为之惊叹Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still

gets me every time.

1912年4月15日凌晨2:30,她告别尘世,缓缓沉没,最终长眠于此,荣光已逝,只余残骸。To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 after her long fall from the world above.

头儿,你真够酸文假醋的。You’re so full of shit, boss.

第六次下潜Dive six.

我们再次来到了泰坦尼号的甲板上。Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.

深入水下2.5英里,3821米。Two and a half miles down, 3821 meters.

水压每平方英寸3.5吨。The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.

如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂我们瞬间就会见上帝。These windows are nine inches thick and if they go it’s sayonara in two microseconds.

好了,不多废话。All right, enough of that bullshit.

像昨天那样,把潜艇降落在船长室的顶部。Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like

yesterday.

好的Sure.

和平二号,我们要停在大阶梯上方。Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Staircase.你们准备好发射了吗?You guys set to launch?

是的,布洛克,正在发射邓金。开始吧,查理。Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie.

好了,继续推进。-推进中。All right, tether out. -Tether out.

好的,布洛克,我们正沿着船体下放。Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull.

收到,继续下放,进入头等舱舷门。Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class

gangway door.

探测一下D层的接待室和餐厅。I want to guys working the D deck reception area and the

dining saloon.

收到Copy that.

-继续推进-推进中-Tether out. -Tether out.

现在向左,现在向左。向左,向左。Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left.

探测器推进中,正沿着楼梯间向下。Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the

stairwell.

好的,路易斯,下潜至B层。Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck.

这是A层。 A deck.

缆绳放长些,老大。Give me some rope, Captain.

这是B层,进去。 B deck. Get in there.

小心门框,看着点。Watch the door frame. Watch it.

我看到了,没事的。I see it. I got it.

没事的啦,放松点,头儿。We’re good. Just chill, boss.

好的,转向。Okay, make your turn.

缆绳到头了。老大,转向。小心墙壁。Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall.

布洛克,我们现位于钢琴处,收到吗?Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy?

收到。Copy that.

就是那里。Right there.

就是它。那是卧室的门。-我看到了。That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it.

进去了。进去了,宝贝儿。我们到了。We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.

那是Hockley的床。那婊子养的就在这睡觉。That’s Hockley’s bed. That’s where the son of a bitch slept.有人忘了关水龙头哦。Oops. Somebody left the water running.

等等,等一下。转回右边。Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.

那个衣柜的门。靠近点。That wardrobe door. Get closer.

你觉得能挖到宝吗,头儿.You’re smelling something, boss.

我想看看它下面有什么。I want to see what’s under it.

手臂操作杆伺候。Give me my hands, man.

很好。All right.

-小心点,可能会碎掉。-好的。-Take it easy. It might come apart. -Okay.

继续。翻过来。继续,翻动它。Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turnover.

继续Keep going. Go.

好的,放下。Okay, drop it.

天啊,你看到了吗,头儿?Oh, baby. Are you seeing this, boss?

伙计们,咱们发财了。It’s payday, boys.

收钱咯Cha-ching!

-鲍比,我们成功了-我们把它带回来了。-We did it, Bobby. -We brought it back.

好样的Oh, yeah! You the man!

宝贝,谁是最棒的?说啊。Who’s the best, baby? Say it.

你是最棒的,路易斯。You are, Lewis.

-鲍比,我的雪茄呢-在这-Bobby, my cigar. -Right here.

打开她Okay, crack her open.

让我调整一下。等等。Let me get around. Hang on.

-好了没-好了-You getting it? -Got it.

该死Shit.

没有钻石No diamond.

头儿,杰拉尔德也有同样的遭遇,从此他的事业一蹶不振。You know, boss, this same thing happened to Geraldo and his career never recovered.

把摄像机关掉。Turn the camera off.

布洛克,合伙人想知道事情进展如何。Brock. The partners would like to know how it’s going.戴夫,巴里,你们好。Hey, Dave. Barry, hi.

是这样的,不在保险箱里。Look, it wasn’t in the safe.

但别担心。Don’t worry about it.

有许多地方还没探测,There are still plenty of places it could be,

当然了Hell, yes.

比如会埋在套间地板的残骸里或其母亲的房间里,C层事务长的保险箱里,吉米霍法的公文包里。the floor debris in the suite, the mother’s room, the purser’s safe on C deck, Jimmy Hoffa’s briefcase.

很有可能找到它。 A dozen other places.

伙计们,你们得相信我的直觉。Guys, look, you just got to trust my instincts.

我感觉马上会找到它。I know we’re close.

我们只要逐项排除就行。We just got to go through a little process of elimination.等等Hang on a second.

让我看看Let me see that.

伙计们,有发现了。We might have something here, guys.

那串项链的照片在哪儿?Where’s the photograph of the necklace?

待会再打给你We’ll call you right back.

远在天边,近在眼前I’ll be goddamned.

寻宝者Brock Lovett因发现西班牙大金币而名声大噪Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding

Spanish gold.

别急,马上喂你吃It’s okay, I’ll feed you in a minute.

这次他被获许使用俄罗斯潜艇去探索最著名的遇难船泰坦尼克号。Now he has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all the Titanic.

他正身处克尔德什号调查船上,让我们通过卫星连线北大西洋现场。He’s with us live via satellite, from the research ship Keldysh in the North Atlantic.

-你好,Brock。-你好,Tracy。-Hello, Brock. -Hello, Tracy.

相信大家对泰坦尼克号的故事都耳熟能详。Of course, everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic.比如乐队直至船沉最后一刻仍在演奏着实令人钦佩。You know, the nobility of the band playing to the very end

and all that.

但我却对鲜为人知的故事更感兴趣,比如那些随船埋葬海底的秘密。But what I’m interested in are the untold stories the secrets locked deep inside the hull of Titanic.

我们利用机器人遥控技术进一步探测沉船残骸,其深入程度前无古人。And we’re out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck than anybody has ever done before.

如今你的探险队已成为众矢之的,舆论质疑打捞权,更在道德上提出谴责。Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy over salvage rights, and even ethics.

许多人称你为盗墓贼。Many are calling you a grave-robber.

恐怕没人会称发现图坦卡蒙之墓文物的人为盗墓贼吧Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King

Tut’s tomb…

-怎么了-声音开大点,亲爱的-What is it? -Turn that up, dear.

我派出了博物收藏专家以确保文物得到妥善的保护和分类。I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.

看看我们今天刚发现的这幅画。Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.

它埋在海底84年,而我的团队有能力将其妥善保存。 A piece of paper that’s been understand for 84 years and my

team are able to preserve it intact.

难道它就该沉睡海底,不得重见天日吗?Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean

for eternity?

而现在我们可以观赏它We can see it and…

难以置信I’ll be goddamned.

Brock,有一通卫星电话找你。Brock, there’s a satellite call for you.

Bobby,我们正要下水。Bobby, we’re launching.

我忙着准备放潜艇下去探测See these submersibles going in the water?

相信我,伙计,不接你会后悔。Trust me, buddy, you want to take this call.

但愿如此This better be good.

你声音大点,她年老耳背。You got to speak up. She’s kind of old.

好极了Great.

我是Brock Lovett。您有什么事,This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you, Mrs.…Calvert. Rose Calvert.Calvert. Rose Calvert.

卡尔弗特夫人Mrs. Calvert?

我只是想问问你找到海洋之心了吗,洛维特先生。I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean

yet, Mr. Lovett.

听我的没错吧Told you you want to take the call.

好吧,露丝,我洗耳恭听。All right, you have my attention, Rose.

你可以告诉我们画里的女人是谁吗?Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?当然,画里的女人就是我。Oh, yes. The woman in the picture is me.

她就是个骗子。She’s a goddamn liar!

想骗钱想出名想疯了。Some nutcase seeking money or publicity.

天知道她怎么想的God only knows why!

她当自己是安娜公主,能一夜暴富。Like that Russian babe, Anastasia.

他们到了They’re inbound!

Rose Dewitt Bukater 17岁时死在了泰坦尼克号上,没错吧Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17, right?

没错That’s right.

如果她没死,现在该超过100岁了。If she had lived, she’d be over 100 by now.下个月满101岁101 next month.

这么说她真是名副其实的“老”千啊Okay, so she’s very old goddamn liar.

听着,我已经摸清这女人的底细了,20年代那会,她是个演员。Look, I’ve already done the background on this woman all the way back to the ’20s, when she was working as an actress.

演员,她多能装啊,大侦探。An actress. There’s your first clue, Sherlock.

那时她叫Rose Dawson Her name was Rose Dawson back then.

然后她嫁给了一个叫Calvert的人。Then she marries this guy named Calvert.

他们搬到Cedar Rapids,生了两个孩子。They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of

kids.

现在Calvert已经去世了,而且据我所知,她还搬离了Cedar Rapids。Now Calvert’s dead, and from what I hear, Cedar Rapids is dead.

知道那颗钻石的人不是遇难身亡,就是年老去世,她是唯一的希望。And everybody who knows about the diamond is supposed to be dead or on this boat, but she knows.

她来一趟跟搬家似的。Doesn’t exactly travel light, dose she?

快点,帮帮她Hurry up, give him a hand!

Calvert夫人,我是Brock Lovett。Mrs. Calvert, I’m Brock Lovett.

欢迎来到Keldysh号Welcome to the Keldysh.

好了,送她进去。Okay, let’s get her inside there.

-你好,Calvert女士。-你好-Hi, Miss Calvert. -Hi.

-欢迎来到克尔德号。-谢谢-Welcome to the Keldysh. -Thanks.

请进Yes?

-房间还行吧-是的,很好-Are your staterooms all right? -Oh, yes, very nice.

这是我的孙女Lizzy Have you met my granddaughter, Lizzy?

平时都是她照顾我。She takes care of me.

几分钟前我们刚见了面。We met just a few minutes ago.

记得吗,奶奶,在甲板上。Remember, Nana, up on deck?

哦,是啊Oh, yeah…

真好,我出门一定要带着这些照片There. That’s nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.您需要什么吗?想看点什么吗?Can I get you anything? Is there anything you’d like?

是的Yes.

我想看看我的那幅画。I would like to see my drawing.

路易十六世曾佩戴过一颗名为“王冠蓝钻”的稀世宝石。Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond

of the Crown.

1792年大革命中宝石下落不明。It disappeared in 1792.

不久路易也被推上了断头台。About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck

up.

据说那颗钻石被切割了。The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped, too.被重新切割成了心形,即为人们熟知的海洋之心。Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart

of the Ocean.

如今,它会比“希望蓝钻”更值钱。Today, it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.

它很重,戴起来很不舒服。It was a dreadful, heavy thing.

我只在他作画时戴过一次。I only wore it this once.

这真的是你吗,奶奶?You actually think this is you, Nana?

当然是我,亲爱的。It is me, dear.

倾国倾城吧Wasn’t I a dish?

我查遍了相关的保险记录。I tracked it down through insurance records.

发现了一份陈年协议,里面要求绝对保密。An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute

secrecy.

您能告诉我索赔人是谁吗,露丝?Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose?

我想应该是一个叫Hockley的人I should imagine someone named Hockley.

Nathan Hockley,没错,匹兹堡钢铁大亨Nathan Hockley. That’s right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.

是为一串钻石项链投的保,他的儿子卡尔登将其买给他的未婚妻,也就是你。The claim was for a diamond necklace, his son, Caledon, bought his fiancée, you.

他上船前一周买的。 A week before he sailed on Titanic.

船难后这份保险协议立刻生效了。It was filed right after the sinking.

所以那颗钻石一定跟着船沉到海底了。So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.看到这个日期了吗?You see the date?

1912年4月14日“April 14, 1912.”

也就是说,如果你奶奶真是画中人,泰坦尼克号沉没那天,她刚好就戴着那条项链。Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.

若是真的,您来的就太巧了。And that makes you my new best friend.

这些是我们在您所住特等舱找到的。There are some of the things we recovered from your

stateroom.

这是我的东西。This was mine.

真不可思议How extraordinary!

他们还是我记忆中的模样And it looks the same as it did the last time I saw it.

但我却红颜已老The reflection has changed a bit.

您准备好重返泰坦尼克号了吗?Are you ready to go back to Titanic?

请看,船的右舷撞到了冰山上。Here we go. She hits the ’berg on the starboard side.

一路摩擦碰撞,船身吃下水线下,撞出的孔洞刮痕堪比摩斯电码。She kind of bumps along, punching holes like Morse code along the side below the water line.

前舱便开始进水Then the forward compartments start to flood.

水位不断升高,漫过了水密舱壁,很不幸地,水位并没有上涨超过E层。Now, as the water level rises, it spills over the watertight bulkheads which, unfortunately, don’t go any higher than E deck.

所以,随着船头下沉,船尾就翘起,开始很缓慢,然后越来越快,直到最后,船尾高高翘起。So now, as the bow goes down, the stern rises up, slow at first, then faster and faster, until finally, she’s got her whole ass sticking in the air.

船尾很重,有两三万吨。And that’s a big ass. We’re talking 20000, 30000 tons.

明白了吧,而船体无法承受这么大的压力。Okay? And the hull’s not designed to deal with that pressure.所以船的龙骨就断裂了,船尾落回水面。So what happens? She splits, right down to the keel and the

stern falls back level.

随着船头下沉,不断垂直地拉扯着船尾,最终两部分脱离开来。Then as the bow sinks, it pulls the stern vertical and then finally detaches.

随后船尾像软木塞那样,浮浮沉沉了几分钟,海水不断涌入,最终大约在凌晨2:20沉没,此时距离撞击冰山已过去2小时40分钟。Now the stern section kind of bobs there like a cork for a couple of minutes, floods, and finally goes under about 2:20 a.m., two hours and 40 minutes after the collision.

船头则快速下沉了大约半英里,它撞击海底的速度有二三十节。The bow section planes away, landing about a half a mile away going 20, 30 knots when it hits the ocean floor.

很酷吧Pretty cool, huh?

感谢您的专业分析,博丁先生。Thank you for that fine forensic analysis, Mr. Bodine.

但这远没有亲身经历来得惊心动魄。Of course, the experience of it was somewhat different.

您愿意讲述一下吗?Will you share it with us?

-我要带她去休息了-不必-I’m taking her to rest. -No.

-听话,奶奶-我说不必-Come on, Nana. -No!

把录音机给我Give me the tape recorder.

开始吧,露丝Tell us, Rose.

尘封往事,已经84年了It’s been 84 years.

没事,试着回忆看看,什么都行。It’s okay. Just try to remember anything, anything at all.

洛维特先生,别打断我好吗?Do you want to hear this or not, Mr. Lovett?

尘封往事,已经84年了,新船上的油漆味依然萦绕鼻

息。

It’s been 84 years and I can still smell the fresh paint.

崭新的瓷器The china had never been used.

全新的床单The sheets had never been slept in.

泰坦尼克号被称为梦之船。Titanic was called the ship of dreams.

确实如此。And it was.

名副其实。It really was.

所有预定三等舱的乘客,请往这边走!这边排队!这里!All third-class passengers with a forward berth this way,

please! This queue! Right here!

-这船够大吧-爸爸,这可是邮轮啊-It’s a big boat, huh? -Daddy, it’s a ship.

你说得对You’re right.

不知人们为何总爱小题大做I don’t see what all the fuss is about.

它看起来也不比毛里塔尼亚号大嘛It doesn’t look any bigger than the Mauretania.

露丝,你对什么都无动于衷,但是泰坦尼克号绝对会令你震撼。You can be blasé about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic.

它比毛里塔尼亚号还要长100英尺,也更奢华。It’s over 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more

luxurious.

鲁斯,要讨您女儿欢心比登天还难。Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth.

这就是他们说的不沉之船。So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.

永不沉没,上帝也弄不沉它。It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.

先生,您得到集散站去托运您的行李。Sir, you have to check your baggage through the main

terminal.

就在那边,先生。It’s round that way, sir.

交给你了,先生。我的人会跟你交代。I put may faith in you, good sir. Now, kindly see my man.当然,先生,乐意之极。请随时吩咐。Yes, sir. It’s my pleasure, sir. If I can do anything at all.好的,行了Yes, right.

那辆车上所有的箱子,还有这里的12箱,还有保险箱,都搬到套房B-52,54,56里去。All the trunks from that car there, twelve from here, and the safe to the parlor suite, rooms B-52,54,56.

女士们,我们得赶快了。走吧。Ladies, we better hurry. Come along.

-我的外套呢-在这呢,小姐-My coat? -I have it, miss.

在这排队体检Queue here for health inspection.

所有三等舱乘客到此排队体检。All third-class passengers queue here for health inspection.抬起下巴Chin up.

欢迎登船,夫人。Welcome aboard, ma’am.

欢迎乘坐泰坦尼克号Welcome to Titanic.

它是人们眼中的梦之船It was the ship of dreams to everyone else.

但在我看来,却更像是将我押解回美国的贩奴船。To me, it was a slave ship taking me back to America in

chains.

表面上,我是文雅知礼的大家闺秀。Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should

be.

内心里,却呐喊着要挣脱束缚。Inside, I was screaming.

杰克,你一定是疯了。Jack, you are pazzo.

竟然把咱们的老底全都押上了。You bet everything we have.

光脚的还怕穿鞋的。When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

你个白痴,你居然把我们的船票拿来赌了。You moron. I can’t believe you bet our tickets.

Sven?Sven?

赌了Bet.

好了All right.

亮牌吧,有人的生活会因此改变。Moment of truth. Somebody’s life is about to change. Brizio?Brizio?

-啥也没有-没有-Niente. -Niente.

Olaf?Olaf?

没有Nothing.

Sven?Sven?

两个对子Two pair.

Fabrizio,我很抱歉。I’m sorry, Fabrizio.

什么抱歉,去你妈的!Che sorry, ma vaffanculo!

钱全押进去了Did you bet all our money?

我很抱歉I’m sorry.

恐怕你得和妈妈分开很长一段时间了You’re not going to see your mom again for a long time.

因为我们要去美国了。满堂红,伙计们。Cause we’re going to America. Full house, boys.

欢呼吧Come on.

我要回家了I’m going home!

-我要回家了-我要去美国了哦-I’m going home. -I go to America!

别急着高兴,伙计No, mate.

开往美国的泰坦尼克号五分钟内起航Titanic go to America, in five minutes.

糟了,Fabri。快,快装进来Shit, Fabri. Come on. Come on, here.

时来运转,这下我们可风光了。We’re riding in high style now. We’re a couple of regular

swells.

我们也成贵族了,伙计。We’re practically goddamn royalty, ragazzo mio.

看吧,这是命中注定的。You see? Is my destino.

早跟你说过,我会去美国当百万富翁。Like I told you, I go to America to be millionaire.

你个疯子You’re pazzo.

也许吧,反正船票到手了Maybe, but I’ve got the tickets.

-还以为你跑得快呢-等等我-I thought you were fast. -Aspetta!

等等,等等Wait! Hey, wait!

我们是乘客,乘客We’re passengers! Passengers!

你们体检过了吗Have you been through the inspection queue?

当然Of course.

总之我们没长虱子,我俩都是美国人。Anyway, we don’t have any lice. We’re Americans, both of

us.

好吧,上船Right. Come aboard.

跟你说,我们他妈就是世上最幸运的家伙。We’re the luckiest sons of bitches in the world. You know

that?

再见Goodbye!

下面有你认识的人吗?You know somebody?

当然没有,那有什么关系Of course not. That’s not the point.

-再见,我会想念你们的-再见-Goodbye. I’ll miss you. -Goodbye!

-再见-我绝不会忘了你们的-Goodbye. -I will never forget you!

跟着我,亲爱的。走吧Come with me, darling. Let’s go.

G-60G-60.

抱歉,夫人Excuse me, ma’am.

在这Right here.

你好,我是杰克,很高兴见到你。How you doing? Jack. Nice to meet you.

我是杰克·道森,很高兴见到你,真好Jack Dawson. Nice to meet you. How you doing?

谁批准你睡上铺了Who says you get top bunk?

Sven去哪了Where’s Sven?

先生,这是私人甲板,供您散步。This is your private promenade deck, sir.

您还有什么吩咐吗?告退。Would you be requiring anything? Excuse me.

-是这幅吗-不是-This one? -No.

是有许多人脸的那幅It had a lot of faces on it.

是这幅This is the one.

小姐,需要把它们都取出来吗Would you like all of them out, miss?

是的,这房间需要色彩点缀。Yes, we need a little color in this room.

放那里吧,衣柜里Put it in there. In the wardrobe.

天啊,又是那些涂鸦God, not those finger-paintings again.

简直是烧钱They certainly were a waste of money.

你的品位远不如我,对艺术品更是毫无鉴赏力。The different between Cal’s taste in art and mine is that I

have some.

它们令人沉醉,就像在梦境里一般。They’re fascinating like being inside a dream or something.非常真实却又毫无逻辑There’s truth, but no logic.

-画家叫什么-好像叫毕加索-What’s the artist’s name? -Something Picasso.

无名小卒Something Picasso.

他混不出名堂的,出不了名,相信我He won’t amount to a thing. He won’t, trust me.

-德加的画挂卧室里-幸好不贵-Put the Degas in the bedroom. -At least they were cheap.放到衣柜里Put it in the wardrobe.

在瑟堡,有个叫Margaret Brown的女人上了船At Cherbourg, a woman came aboard named Margaret

Brown.

大家都叫她莫莉We all called her Molly.

历史上称之为“永不沉没”的Molly Brown History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown.

小家伙,你可得麻利点。I wasn’t about to wait all day for you, sonny.

给你,拿得动吧Here, if you think you can manage.

她丈夫在西部地区挖到了金矿Her husband had struck gold, someplace out west.

母亲称她为“暴发户”And she was what mother called “New money”.

第二天下午,从爱尔兰海岸出发向西航行,眼前是一望无际的汪洋。By the next afternoon, we were steaming west from the coast of Ireland with nothing out ahead of us but acean.

让她在海中畅游吧,默多克先生Take her to sea, Mr. Murdoch. Let’s stretch her legs.

遵命,船长Yes, sir.

-全速前进,穆迪先生-好的,长官-All ahead full, Mr. Moody. -Very good, sir.

全速前进All ahead full.

全速前进All ahead full.

加油,伙计们,加把劲Come on, lads, step lively.

读数是多少?What’s the reading?

好样的,开足马力,全速前进All right! Let’s stoke her right up! We go full ahead!

快点,回去干活Come on, right back to work.

时速二十一节,船长21 knots, sir.

快看Hey, look!

看见没See it?

还有一条,看呀There’s another one. See him?

看那条,它要跳了Look at that one! Look at him jump!

我都能看到自由女神像了I can see the Statue of Liberty already.

当然她很小啦Very small, of couse.

我是世界之王I’m the king of the world!

她是迄今为止人类造出来的最大交通工具。She’s the largest moving object ever made by the hand of

man in all history.

我们的造船工程师,安德鲁先生从基本的龙骨板开始设计,精心打造。And our master shipbuilder, Mr. Andrews, here, designed her from the keel plates up.

我不过是将船造出来而已,这多亏依斯梅先生的奇思妙想。I may have knocked her together, but the idea was Mr. Ismay’s.

他设想的轮船规模庞大、装备豪华、气势如虹、史无前例He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale and so luxurious in its appointments that its supremacy would never be challenged.

现在这个设想已经成为事实了。And here she is, willed into solid reality.

说得好Hear, hear.

来点三文鱼The salmon.

你知道我不喜欢你抽烟,露丝。You know I don’t like that, Rose.

她知道的。She knows.

给我们来点羊肉,三分熟,少许薄荷酱。We’ll both have the lamb. Rare, with very little mint sauce.

喜欢吃羊肉的吧,亲爱的You like lamb, right, sweet pea?

香肠Sausage.

你会为她切肉吗,卡尔You gonna cut her meat for her, too, there, Cal?

谁给轮船取的名字?Hey, who thought of the name Titanic?

-是你吗,布鲁斯-不错,正是在下-Was it you, Bruce? -Yes, actually.

我想表达的是纯粹的尺寸。I wanted to convey sheer size.

“大”象征着牢固、豪华,特别是力量。And size means stability, luxury and above all, strength.

听说过弗洛伊德吗,伊斯梅先生Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay?

他有个关于男人迷恋尺寸的理论,也许你会感兴趣。His ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be

of particular interest to you.

你怎么这么放肆?What’s gotten into you?

失陪了。Excuse me.

真是抱歉I do apologize.

这小妞儿脾气够大,卡尔,但愿你能降得住。She’s a pistol, Cal. Hope you can handle her.

看来今后不能让她乱读书了I may have to start minding what she reads from now on.

对吗,布朗夫人Won’t I, Mrs. Brown?

弗洛伊德是谁,乘客吗?Freud, who is he? Is he a passenger?

这船真不错The ship is nice?

是啊,爱尔兰轮船Yeah, it’s an Irish ship.

是英格兰的吧?Is English, no?

不,在爱尔兰造的No, it was built in Ireland.

由一万五千名爱尔兰工人倾力打造15000 Irishmen built this ship.

坚如磐石,爱尔兰人有两下子Solid as a rock. Big Irish hands.

真是滑稽Well, that’s typical.

一等舱的狗跑到这里来拉屎First-class dogs come down here to take a shit.

好叫我们知道自己连狗屎都不如Lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things.

不要忘了自己的身份Like we could forget.

我是Tommy Ryan I’m Tommy Ryan.

-Jack Dawson,-幸会-Jack Dawson. -Hello.

-Fabrizio -你好-Fabrizio. -Hi.

你靠画画赚钱吗Do you make any money with your drawings?

别傻了,老弟Forget it, boyo.

你想和这姑娘在一起简直是癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉。You’d as like have angels fly out of your arse as get next to

the likes of her.

我仿佛预见到自己的下半生都将如此度过I saw my whole life as if I’d already lived it.

出席各种名流聚会和沙龙舞会、游艇和水球比赛,无休无止。An endless parade of parties and cotillions, yachts and polo matches.

置身于虚伪的人群中,空洞乏味地交谈着。Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter.我感觉好似陷入万丈深渊,没有人会拉我一把。I felt like I was standing at a great precipice with no one to

pull me back.

没有人关心,没有人在乎。No one who cared, or even noticed.

别跳Don’t do it.

别过来Stay back.

别再走了Don’t come any closer.

快把手给我,我拉你上来Come on. Just give me your hand, I’ll pull you back over.

不,你站着别动No! Stay where you are.

我不开玩笑I mean it.

我要跳下去了I’ll let go.

你才不会呢No, you won’t.

你说什么,我不会跳What do you mean, no I won’t?

不要装作一副很了解我的样子。你又不认识我。Don’t presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You

don’t know me.

真想寻死的话,你早跳了Well, you would have done it already.

别来烦我,走开You’re distracting me. Go away.

不行,我不能见死不救I can’t. I’m involved now.

你要跳下去,我就跟着往下跳You let go, and I’m going to have jump in there after you.开什么玩笑Don’t be absurd.

-你会没命的-我水性很好-You’ll be killed. -I’m a good swimmer.

你会摔死的The fall alone will kill you.

不错,掉下去的确会受伤It would hurt. I’m not saying it wouldn’t.

说真的,比起受伤,其实我更担心冰冷刺骨的海水To tell you the truth, I’m a lot more concerned about that

water being so cold.

很冷吗How cold?

冷死了,跟冰块温度差不多Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over.

你…去过Wisconsin吗You ever... You ever been to Wisconsin?

什么?What?

那里的冬天最冷They have some of the coldest winters around.

我家在那里,靠近Chippewa瀑布I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls.

记得小时候,爸爸带着我I remember, when I was a kid, me and my father…

到Wissota湖去破冰钓鱼we went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota.

-冰上钓鱼需要从… -我知道那是什么-Ice fishing is, you know, where you... -I know what ice

fishing is.

不好意思Sorry.

我以为贵族小姐不懂这些You just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl.

反正,有一次Anyway, I…

我踩到薄冰,掉了进去I fell through some thin ice.

我告诉你,这海水和那冰水,恐怕冷得不相上下,淹没身体的瞬间,就像有无数把刀子扎在身上。And I’m telling you water that cold like right down there it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.

没办法呼吸,没办法思考You can’t breathe. You can’t think.

除了痛苦,什么都感觉不到Least, not about anything but pain.

所以我并不想跟着你往下跳Which is why I’m not looking forward to jumping in there

after you.

但是现在Like I said…

我别无选择I don’t have a choice.

真心希望你能从栏杆上跨过来,跟我离开这个要命的地方I guess I’m kind of hoping you’ll come back over the rail and get me off the hook here.

你是疯子You’re crazy.

大家都这么说,但是,小姐,恕我直言,站在船尾发疯的人可不是我That’s what everybody says, but with all due respect, Miss, I’m not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.

拜托了Come on.

把手给我Give me your hand.

你可不想受那种折磨You don’t want to do this.

我叫Jack Dawson I’m Jack Dawson.

Rose Dewitt Bukater.

还请亲笔写下这串芳名,让我牢记I’ll have to get you to write that one down.

下来吧Come on.

我拉着呢,别怕I got you. Come on.

用力Come on!

救命,救救我Help, please!

-就我-别怕,我会拉住的Please, help me! -Listen to me. I’ve got you.

绝不放手I won’t let go.

用点力,爬上来Now pull yourself up. Come on!

用力,就这样Come on. That’s right.

你行的You can do it.

没事了I got you.

发生了什么事What’s all this?

放开她,不许动You stand back! And don’t move an inch!

通知纠察长Fetch the master-at-arms.

简直罪无可恕This is completely unacceptable.

敢对我未婚妻动手动脚What made you think you could put your hands on my

fiancée?

看着我,你这下流胚Look at me, you filth!

-卡尔-你是不是活腻了-Cal. -What do you think you were doing?

卡尔,住手,这是意外Cal, stop. It was an accident.

意外An accident?

本来就是It was.

说来真是丢脸Stupid, really.

我趴着栏杆的时候滑倒了I was leaning over and I slipped.

我向前探身,想看一看I was leaning far over to see the…

-螺旋桨吗-不错,结果滑倒了-Propellers? -Propellers, and I slipped.

眼看就要坠入海里,幸亏道森先生及时相救And I would have gone overboard, but Mr. Dawson here

saved me.

差点连累他也掉下去And almost went over himself.

她只是想看看螺旋桨She wanted to see the propellers.

我早说过,女人和机器八字不合Like I said, women and machinery do not mix.

事情就是这样吗Was that the way of it?

是的,差不多是这样Yeah, that was pretty much it.

原来他是个英雄,好样的,年轻人Well, the boy’s a hero, then. Good for you, son. Well done.既然没事了,回去喝酒吧So, it’s all’s well and back to our brandy?

你看你,都冻坏了,进屋去吧Look at you. You must be freezing. Let’s get you inside.

是不是该给点奖金,意思一下Perhaps a little something for the boy?

应该的Of course.

Mr. Lovejoy…

二十块应该可以打发了I think $20 should do it.

你所爱的女人,就值这点价?Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love?露丝不满意了Rose is displeased.

怎么办呢?What to do?

有了I know.

明天请你跟我们共进晚餐吧Perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening.到时还烦请叙述你的英雄事迹To regale our group with your heroic tale.

好,我会来的Sure. Count me in.

不见不散Good. It’s settled then.

到时候有他好看This should be interesting.

给根烟吧Can I bum a smoke?

你忘记系鞋带了You’ll want to tie those.

真有意思,年轻的小姐突然摔倒,你却还有时间脱去上衣和鞋子It’s interesting. The young lady slipped so suddenly and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes.

我知道你近来郁郁寡欢I know you’ve been melancholy.

我也不想故作解人I don’t pretend to know why.

本来我打算在下周的订婚典礼上再把礼物送给你I intended to save this until the engagement gala next week.但是今晚,我觉得But I thought, tonight.

天哪Good gracious!

也许它可以让你明白我的心意Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you.

-这是-钻石,没错-Is it a… -Diamond? Yes.

56克拉,货真价实56 carats to be exact.

路易十六佩戴之物It was worn by Louis XVI.

被世人称为Le Coeur de la Mer,法语意为And they called it Le Coeur de la Mer.

-海洋之心-海洋之心,没错-The Heart of the Ocean. -The Heart of the Ocean. Yes.

太不可思议了It’s overwhelming.

这可是皇家御品It’s for royalty.

我们贵如皇族,露丝We are royalty, Rose.

我愿倾尽所有You know, there is nothing I couldn’t give you.

对你有求必应,只要你接纳我There is nothing I’d deny you if you would not deny me.

对我敞开心扉吧,露丝Open your heart to me, Rose.

十五岁那年,家里人全去世了I’ve been on my own since I was 15.

我只能独自某事Since my folks died.

在这世上,并无手足,甚至连亲戚也没有And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that part of

the country.

从此四处流浪So I lit on out of there and I haven’t been back since.

你可以叫我风中的草原流浪汉You can just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind.

露丝,我们在甲板上走了许久,一直谈论着天气和我的经历,但这应该不是你来找我的原因吧Well, Rose, we’ve walked about a mile around this boat deck chewed over how great the weather’s been and how I grew up, but I reckon that’s not why you came to talk to me, is it? -Mr. Dawson, I… -Jack.

Jack…

我是为昨晚的事来向你致谢的I want to thank you for what you did.

不仅因你救我性命Not just for pulling me back…

-更要感谢你替我严守秘密-别客气-but for your discretion. -You’re welcome.听着Look…

我知道你怎么想的I know what you must be thinking:

“可怜的富家小姐,她怎么能了解人间疾苦”“Poor little rich girl. What does she know about misery?”不No.

不是这样的That’s not what I was thinking.

我在想What I was thinking was…

到底是什么样的事情,把这个女孩逼上绝路What could have happened to this girl to make her think she

had no way out?

我Well, I…

一言难尽It was everything.

我生活的环境,周围的人们It was my whole world and all the people in it.

还有对自己生命的妥协,所有一切逼着我,却无力抗拒And the inertia of my life plunging ahead, and me,

powerless to stop it.

老天,你订婚了God, look at that thing.

即将陷入婚姻的坟墓You’d have gone straight to the bottom

五百份邀请函已经发出Five hundred invitations have gone out.

所有费城名流都会到场All of Philadelphia society will be there.

但突然之间,我觉得自己站在拥挤的人群当中,就算撕心裂肺地大喊,也无人理睬And all the while, I feel I’m standing in the middle of a crowed room, screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up.

你爱他吗Do you love him?

你说什么Pardon me?

你爱那个男人,啊Dou you love him?

太无礼了,怎么可以这样问我You’re being very rude. You shouldn’t be asking me this.

只是个简单的问题,爱还是不爱It’s a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?

我们不应该讨论这个问题This is not a suitable conversation.

有这么难回答吗Why can’t you just answer the question?

太荒唐了This is absurd.

你我萍水相逢,素不相识,没必要就这个问题纠缠You don’t know me and I don’t know you and we are not

having this conversation at all.

你…无礼、粗俗、放肆,我要走了You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous and I am

leaving now.

杰克,还是称道森先生吧,幸会Jack, Mr. Dawson, it’s been a pleasure.

我来本是向你致谢的,谢意既已送出I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you…而且附赠侮辱And you’ve insulted me.

那是你咎由自取Well, you deserved it.

-好吧-好的-Right. -Right.

-不是说要走了吗-我会走的-I thought you were leaving. -I am.

你真讨厌You are so annoying.

慢着,我干嘛要走Wait, I don’t have to leave.

这是我的地盘,该走的人是你This is my part of the ship. You leave.

看看,现在是谁更无礼些呢Well, well, well!! Now who’s being rude?

你拿的是什么破东西What is this stupid thing you’re carrying around?

你是艺术家吗So, what are you, an artist or something?

画得真不错These are rather good.

都堪称精品They’re very good, actually.

杰克,你的画细腻逼真Jack, this is exquisite work.

可在巴黎无人赏识They didn’t think too much of them in old Paree.

Paris?

你四处流浪成了一位…You do get around for a…

囊中羞涩的艺术家 A person of limited means.

直说吧,是穷人,不要紧的Go on, a poor guy. You can say it.

真没想到Well, well, well.

这些都是写实作品吗And these were drawn from life?

这是巴黎的好处之一That’s one of the good things about Paris.

许多女孩子都愿意为艺术献身Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off.

你喜欢这个女人You liked this woman.

她在作品中出现了好多次You used her several times.

你看,她的手很美She had beautiful hands, you see?

我觉得你们之间肯定有故事I think you must have had a love affair with her.没有,我只是喜欢她的手而已No. Just with her hands.

她是个独腿的残疾妓女She was a one-legged prostitute.

See?

不过她很幽默She has a good sense of humor, though.

还有这个女人And this lady…

她每天坐在吧台前,穿金戴银,珠光宝气,只为了守候逝去的爱情She used to sit at this bar every night, wearing every piece of jewelry she owned, just waiting for her long lost love.

我们都叫她珠宝夫人We called her Madame Bijoux.

看她,衣带渐宽终不悔See, her clothes are all moth-eaten.

杰克,你很有天分Well, you have a gift, Jack.

真的You do.

-你能看透人心-我能看透你-You see people. -I see you.

有何结论And?

你不会再寻短见了You wouldn’t have jumped.

读大学就是为了寻找如意郎君But the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.露丝就是个中典范Rose has already done that.

那个暴发户又来了Look, here comes that vulgar Brown woman.

我们快走吧,别跟她搅在一起Quickly, get up before she sits with us.

姑娘们,正想找你们喝茶呢Hello, girls. I was hoping I’d catch you at tea.

真是抱歉,已经结束了We’re awfully sorry. You missed.

伯爵夫人和我,正准备去甲板上呼吸一下新鲜空气The Countess and I were just off to take the air on the boat

deck.

太好了,正愁没人陪我聊天呢What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my gossip.

伯爵夫人Countess.

最后四个锅炉还没启用吗You’ve not yet lit the last four boilers?

没这个必要No, I don’t see the need.

已经够快了,绝对能按时抵达We are making excellent time.

媒体只知道泰坦尼克号体积庞大The press knows the size of Titanic.

对她的速度并不了解Now, I want them to marvel at her speed.

所以得制造些新的噱头We must give them something new to print.

让泰坦尼克号的处女航抢得头版头条This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines.

Mr. Ismay…

引擎工作一切正常,我觉得最好不要随意提速I would prefer not to push the engines until they’ve been

properly run in.

当然,我只是一名乘客Of course, I’m just a passenger.

至于怎么办,你说了算I leave it to your good offices to decide what’s best.

但如果周二晚就能抵达纽约,震惊世界,那么你航海生涯的最后一章,也将会书写下无限辉煌But what a glorious end to your final crossing if we were to get into New York on Tuesday night and surprise them all.

会登上各大早报头条Make the morning paper.

完美的谢幕之旅,爱德华Retire with a bang, eh, E.J.?动心了吧Good man.

之后,我在蒙特利的捕鱼船上打工,后来去了洛杉矶,在Santa Monica码头替路人画肖像,十美分一张After that, I worked on a squid boat in Monterey, then I went down to Los Angeles to the pier in Santa Monica and started doing portraits there for 10 cents apiece.

为什么我不能像你一样Why can’t I be like you, Jack?

说走就走,四处闯荡Just head out for the horizon whenever I feel like it.

说我们会去那个码头,好不好,哪怕仅仅是说说Say we’ll go there sometime, to that pier, even if we only

ever just talk about it.

不,我们可以的,在那里喝廉价啤酒,我们玩过山车,玩到呕吐为止No, we’ll do it. We’ll drink cheap beer, we’ll ride on the roller coaster till we throw up.

我们在海滩上骑马,海浪为我们助阵Then we’ll ride horses on the beach, right in the surf.

不过你得像牛仔那样骑马,不能侧坐马鞍But you’ll have to do it like a real cowboy, none of that

sidesaddle stuff.

-意思是,要分开两腿跨着坐吗-不错-You mean, one leg on each side? -Yeah.

-能教我吗-当然,只要你想学-Can you show me? -Sure, if you like.

教我像男人那样骑马Teach me to ride like a man.

像男人那样嚼烟草And chew tobacco like a man.

像男人那样吐口水And spit like a man.

在女子精修学校没人教你这些吗What, they didn’t teach you that in finishing school?

No.

来,我教你,尝试一下Come on, I’ll show you. Let’s do it.

我吐给你看,快来I’ll show you how, come on.

-Jack, no. -Come on.

-No. Wait, Jack. -Come on.

不,杰克,我不能这样做的No, Jack. I couldn’t possibly, Jack.

看仔细了Watch closely.

好恶心That’s disgusting.

好吧,你试试All right, your turn.

太温柔了,你得先清一下嗓子That was pitiful. Come on, you really gotta hawk it back.

掌握好方法,撑起胳膊,脖子向后挺Get some leverage to it, use your arms, arc, your neck.

看到我吐的距离了吗You see the range on that thing?

Okay, go.

-好多了,你得多练习-真的吗-That was better. You got to work on it. -Really?

使劲往回清嗓子,集中精力,你得…Really try to hawk it up and get some body to it. You gotta…

Mother.

这位是Jack Dawson May I introduce Jack Dawson?

真是幸会Charmed, I’m sure.

别人对我的救命恩人都很好奇,亲切和他交谈The others were gracious and curious about the man who’d

saved my life.

但母亲却视他为洪水猛兽But my mother looked at him like an insect.

恨不能除之而后快 A dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly.

杰克,听说大家都在议论你英雄救美的事迹啊Jack, sounds like you’re a good man to have around in a

sticky spot.

为什么他们每次宣布晚宴都弄得像骑兵冲锋一样Why do they always insist on announcing dinner like a damn

cavalry charge?

我们去更衣吧,母亲Shall we go dress, Mother?

See you at dinner, Jack.

小伙子?Son?

Son!

你到底知不知道自己现在的处境?Do you have the slightest comprehension of what you’re

doing?

不太清楚Not really.

等着你的可是龙潭虎穴啊You’re about to go into the snake pit.

你打算穿什么What are you planning to wear?

我就知道。跟我来。I figured. Come on.

我的眼光就是很棒I was right.

你和我儿子的身材差不多You and my son are just about the same size.

非常合身Pretty close.

你可真是脱胎换骨啊You shine up like a new penny.

Good evening, sir.

这艘船上所用钢铁不少都出自霍克利家There are several thousand tons of Hockley steel in this very

ship.

-哪部分-当然是所有部分都用上了-Which part? -All the right ones, of course.

如果出了问题,我们可得找你负责Then we’ll know who to hold accountable if there’s a

problem.

-我女儿呢-她这就来-Where’s my daughter? -She’ll be along.

是伯爵夫人There is the Countess.

-Hello, my dear. -Good evening, Cal.

So good to see you.

这礼节我在廉价剧场见过,一直想实践一下I saw that in a nickelodeon once and I always wanted to do

it.

I’ll see you at dinner.

Darling, surely you remember Mr. Dawson.

Dawson?

That’s amazing.

你真像位绅士You could almost pass for a gentleman.

差不多Almost.

有意思Extraordinary.

亲爱的,很高兴见到你My dear, it’s delightful to see you.

这趟航行不同寻常What a remarkable voyage this is.

-很刺激,不是吗-刺激极了-It’s mad, isn’t it? -Completely lunatic.

这位是罗西斯伯爵夫人There’s the Countess of Rothes.

And that’s John Jacob Astor, the richest man on the ship.

他身边的小妻子玛德琳,才和我一般大,却已怀有身孕His little wifey there, Madeleine, is my age, and in a delicate

condition.

看她在使劲遮掩See how she’s trying to hide it?

这可是一桩丑闻呢Quite the scandal.

那是Benjamin Guggenheim和他的情妇Madame Aubert And that’s Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress,

Madame Aubert.

当然了,Guggenheim的妻小都还留在家中Mrs. Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course.在那边,是科兹摩男爵和他的夫人露西尔·达夫戈登And over here, we have Sir Cosmo and Lucile, Lady Duff-

Gordon.

她设计性感内衣,多才多艺She designs naughty lingerie, among her many talents.

深受皇室喜爱Very popular with the royals.

霍克利你真幸运,得妻如此,夫复何求Congratulations, Hockley. She’s splendid.

Why, thank you.

-愿意陪同我一起赴宴吗-当然-Care to escort a lady to dinner? -Certainly.

小甜心Sweet pea?

在这里交际不难,杰克。大家都拜金。Ain’t nothing to it, is there, Jack? Remember, they love

money.

假装你自己有个金矿就能融入到这个圈子里来了。So just pretend like you own a god mine and you’re in the

club.

Hey, Astor.

Hello, Molly, nice to see you.

约翰,玛德琳,向你们介绍一下Jack Dawson J.J., Madeleine, I’d like you to meet Jack Dawson.

-你好-幸会-How do you do? -Pleasure.

你是波士顿道森家族的吗Well, Jack, are you of the Boston Dawsons?

不,我是奇佩瓦瀑布道森家族的No, the Chippewa Falls Dawsons, actually.

这样啊Oh, yes.

他一定很紧张,但面上装得镇定自若He must have been nervous, but he never faltered.

他们以为他是上流社会的人They assumed he was one of them.

也许是某个铁路世家的公子Heir to a railroad fortune, perhaps.

刚刚发迹,但依然是富人阶级New money, obviously, but still a member of the club.

当然,我母亲总是不放过他Mother, of course, could always be counted upon.

道森先生,跟我们说说下等舱是什么样吧Tell us of the accommodations in steerage, Mr. Dawson.

我听他们说相当不错I hear they’re quite good on this ship.

是我住过最好的地方,夫人,没什么老鼠The best I’ve seen, ma’am. Hardly any rats.

道森先生是从三等舱来的Mr. Dawson is joining us from the third class.

他昨晚帮了我的未婚妻He was of some assistance to my fiancée last night.

道森先生是位出色的画家It turns out that Mr. Dawson is quite a fine artist.

今天我看了一些他的作品He was kind enough to show me some of his work today.

我和露丝对于艺术的看法大相径庭Rose and I differ somewhat in our definition of fine art.

绝不是说你的作品不好,先生Not to impugn your work, sir.

这些都是给我用的?Are these all for me?

先用摆在外侧的Just start from the outside and work your way in.

托马斯对这艘船了如指掌He knows every rivet in her, don’t you, Thomas?

你的船是个奇迹,安鲁斯先生,我是真心的Your ship is a wonder, Mr. Andrews. Truly.

Thank you, Rose.

鱼子酱您想怎么吃,先生How do you take your caviar, sir?

我不吃鱼子酱,谢谢No caviar for me, thanks.

从来都不喜欢Never did like it much.

你家到底在哪里,道森先生And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?

目前,我家就住泰坦尼克号上Right now, my address is the RMS Titanic.

之后,就听从上帝旨意了,四海为家After that, I’m on God’s good humor.

你哪来的钱旅行呢And how is it you have means to travel?

我到处工作I work my way from place to place.

不定期跑货船,诸如此类You know, tramp steamers and such.

泰坦尼克号的船票是赌赢的But I won my ticket on Titanic here at a lucky hand at poker.全靠一手好牌 A very lucky hand.

人生赌的就是运气All life is a game of luck.

命运应该掌握在自己手中,阿奇。对吗,道森 A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?

你很喜欢这种居无定所的漂泊生活吗And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do

you?

Yes, ma’am, I do.

我现在拥有一切想要的东西I mean, I’ve got everything I need right here with me.

我有健康的身体,有画画用的纸I got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.

我喜欢清晨醒来,面对未知的一切,不知道自己会遇上谁,也不知道将到哪里去I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen or who I’m gonna meet, where I’m gonna wind up.

前两天晚上我还睡在桥下,而现在我却登上了这艘豪华邮轮和你们这些上等人共饮香槟。Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.

再来一点I’ll take some more of that.

生命是上天的馈赠,我不想虚度年华I figure life is a gife and I don’t intend on wasting it.

天意难测,世事难料You never know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next.

随遇而安,珍惜生活You learn to take life as it comes at you.

接着,卡尔Here you go, Cal.

享受每一天To make each day count.

-说得好,杰克-说得妙-Well said, Jack. -Hear, hear.

享受每一天To making it count.

享受每一天To making it count!

精彩Bravo.

但是布朗先生不知道我把钱藏在炉子里But Mr. Brown had no idea I’d hidden the money in the

stove.

他醉醺醺地回到家后,美滋滋地把一把火把钱全点了So he comes home drunk as a pig, celebrating, and he lights

a fire.

精彩Bravo.

然后是吞云吐雾,小酌对饮的时间Next it’ll be brandies in the smoking room.

-先生们,去喝杯白兰地吧-好主意-Join me in a brandy, gentlemen? -What a good idea.

他们会在烟雾缭绕中互相恭维,都自以为是世界的主宰Now they retreat into a cloud of smoke and congratulate

each other on being masters of the universe.

女士们,感谢有你们愉快相陪Ladies, thank you for the pleasure of your company.

露丝,我送你回船舱吧Rose, may I escort you to the cabin?

不,我要留下No, I’ll stay here.

给,莫莉Here you go, Molly.

一起来吗,道森Joining us, Dawson?

你不想和女人们待着吧You don’t want to stay out here with the women, do you? -不了,谢谢,我得回去了-也好-No, thanks, I’ve got to be heading back. -Probably best.

我们谈的都是政治经济话题It’ll be all business and politics that sort of thing.

你不会感兴趣的Wouldn’t interest you.

But, Dawson…

你能来真好Good of you to come.

杰克,你非得走吗Jack, must you go?

我得回下等人该呆的地方去了Time for me to go row with the other slaves.

Good night, Rose.

想来参加一场真正的派对吗So you want to go to a real party?

我能把手搭在你肩上吗?可以Is okay if I put my hand here? Okay.

What?

我听不懂I can’t understand you.

我现在要和她跳舞了,好吗I’m going to dance with her now, all right?

来吧Come on.

-什么-来吧-What? -Come on.

-跟我来-杰克,杰克,等等-Come with me. -Jack! Jack, wait.

我不会跳I can’t do this.

我们要更靠近些,像这样We’re gonna have to get a little bit closer, like this.

我最爱的依然是你,柯拉You’re still my beat girl, Cora.

-我不会舞步-我也不会,跟着节拍跳就是了-I don’t know the steps. -Neither do I, just go with it.

不要去想Don’t think.

Wait, Jack! Stop!

Stop! Wait!

Jack, no.

这不在谢尔曼司法局的管辖之内…beyond the jurisdiction off the Sherman Act.

我的律师会争取的So my lawyers will argue.

洛克菲勒是那么说的,但最高法院不受理That’s what Rockefeller said, bet the Supreme Court is not

swallowing it.

What?

你以为头等舱的女孩不会喝酒吗You think a first-class girl can’t drink?

走开Get out of here.

你还好吗You all right?

我没事I’m fine.

三局两胜Two out of three.

你以为你很强So you think you’re big tough men?

给你们露两手Let’s see you do this.

帮我拿着,杰克。提起来。Hold this for me, Jack. Hold it up.

天啊,你太牛了Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

-你还好吗-我好多年没练过了-Are you all right? -I haven’t done that in years.

Coffee, sir?

泰坦尼克号(节选)

20.泰坦尼克号(节选) 卡梅伦 教学目的 l继续学习和掌握电影剧本的一般常识。 2.继续学习文中运用人物的动作、表情、语言的描写来展开情节, 表现人物性格的写法。 3.通过本文故事,认识生命的意义,体会主人公面对死别时的思想 感情。 重点难点 1.重点:体会男女主人公面对死亡所表现的思想感情,学习描写人 物的方法。 2.难点:继续培养阅读和欣赏电影剧本的能力。 教学时间 一课时 教学过程。 一、预习 1.通读全文,初步了解课文的内容。 2.掌握下列词语,并给加点字注音: (1)残骸(hai2):人或动物的尸骨,也借指残破的建筑物、机械、车辆等。 (2)苍穹(giong2):天空(书面语)。 (3)蠕动(ru2)像蚯蚓爬动那样动。 (4)冰碴(cha2):冰的小碎块。 (5)掰开(bai1)用手把东西分开。 二、导入 电影《泰坦尼克号》是1998年美国好莱坞拍的一部大片,以历史上 一个著名的海难为背景,讲述了一个虚构的爱情故事。这个爱情故事 的男主人公叫杰克,女主人公叫罗斯。故事是以回忆的形式写成的,老年罗斯来到泰坦尼克号的打捞现场,观看打捞的情况,于是回忆了 1912年4月自己在船上的难忘经历:贵族小姐罗斯与未婚夫卡尔登上 了豪华的泰坦尼克号轮船,他们正准备去美国。平民小伙子杰克靠赌 博赢来一张三等船舱的船票,在开船前五分钟赶到,乘船去美国。轮船载着两千多名乘客在大海上航行。由于罗斯对卡尔毫无感情,并厌倦 了贵族阶层虚伪、沉闷、无聊的生活,正要投海自杀,被平民小伙子杰克冒死救起,于是两人逐渐产生爱情。当罗斯正感受着生的美好的时候,海难发生了……课文节选的是剧本288号至295号共八个镜头,讲述 的是沉船后他们漂浮在冰冷的海水里的故事。 三、正课 1.师:课文是电影分镜头剧本,我们先来看看每个镜头主要写什 么。讨论明确: 288:海上,杰克和罗斯在水中漂浮,杰克要罗斯答应永远不放弃。289:五等官员洛指挥救人。 290(号艇在海面搜索救人。 291:罗斯神志模糊,当她意识到杰克已死,悲伤、绝望,在极度虚弱

泰坦尼克号的完整台词

泰坦尼克号的完整台词“你好,杰克……我改变主意了,我到处找你……”一个极微弱的、似乎是来自天边的声音叫醒了杰克,这声音虽然又轻又低,但对杰克却如同惊雷,他不仅听得准听得清,还像被震荡了似的跳了起来。露丝就在身后几米远处站着,她心平气和,举止泰然,看得出从上等舱到这里,她已在泰坦尼克号上走了不少的路。这一路上她早已调整好了自己的情绪唯物史观体系的基本思想——生产关系思想(参见《列宁全,自己的步伐,展现在杰克?道森面前的是一个崭新的,完整的、结束了分裂的人格,弥补了心灵断层的露丝,因此她显得那样从容不迫,沉稳得就像一尊雕像。一个人的蜕变往往就在几个小时之中,一下子一切都更新了,老的躯壳脱了下来,一个生命死了,另外一个已经诞生…… 几分种前还一脸沮丧的杰克,顿时像吹了仙气般来了精神,他的眼睛睁导大大的,亮了,放出了火光,抑制不住的快乐情绪使他容光焕发,他情不自禁地伸出手臂,扑向露丝……但立刻,他又停止了,用手示意正欲走过来的露丝,让她先不要动…… 失望和消沉一扫而光,杰克又恢复了乐观豪爽的天性,他要带露丝去体验一下人生难得的一瞬——那种腾空欲飞的仙境…… “嘘……”杰克用手指按了一下嘴唇,表示要露丝安静别出声,露丝顺从地屏住了呼吸。“把手给我……闭上眼睛,快闭上,来,跟着我,上来,抓住栏仟,抓紧了,别睁开眼,不准偷看……”杰克像对小孩子说话似的嘱咐着露丝,露丝的手在他的手中紧紧握着,她被引导着朝前走了几步,然后登上一个台阶。又向前走了几步,又辽上了一级台阶。露丝的眼睛一直闭着,尽管不习惯,但她很放心,杰克手的力量传递给她,使她虽然看不见,也走得很平稳。当露丝感觉到自己身体的位置高了许多时,杰克把手放在她的两只手上,帮她牢牢抓紧了栏杆。杰克伏在露丝的耳边问道:“相信我吗?”露丝笑着回答:“我相信你!”然后,杰克站在露丝的背后,紧紧贴着她的身体,将露丝的双手从栏杆上拿开,与自己的两臂同时展开,伸直,对露丝说:“好了,睁开眼睛吧!” 天啊!露丝惊叫着睁大了眼睛。这是何等壮丽的景观啊!一无遮拦的大海,海水激起的浪花就在脚下,除了杰克,露丝身边再没有任何生灵,所有的物质都已消失,泰但尼克号上的所有设置都退到了身后,似乎自己是直接浮出海面,或是从天而降,或干脆就置身海天之间。那感觉,像是海鸥贴海面的低空飞行,随时可以与海水媳戏,又像是从海中跃出的海豚,在海中随意翻滚,轻柔矫健。与杰克紧紧贴在一起的两臂,就是一对双人翅膀,它可以腾空,可以飞翔,可以到任何向往的地方…… 露丝的心就像新生婴儿的心一样烂漫天真,那清彻深沉的大海,那只剩下最后一抹霞光的天空,让她兴奋,令她超脱,她忘情地大喊着:“我飞起来了,我飞起来了,杰克!”杰克紧紧地搂着她的腰,使她站得安稳。紧贴着她的耳垂,杰克喊道:“飞吧,飞吧,我的约瑟芬,坐上飞船和我一起翱翔吧!飞啊,飞啊,我们已经上了云霄……” 泰坦尼克号上传来了悦耳的小提琴声,抒情明快的旋律传达着对新生活的追求,热情奔放的节奏好以一曲胜利的凯歌,歌唱着杰克与露丝新的人生路程……"Hello, jack... I changed my mind. I've been looking for you..." A very weak, seems to have come from the voice woke jack, this voice though was light and low, but jack was like JingLei, he not only, still can must distinguishable as shock was jumped up.Lucy is behind a few meters away, she stands calmly, can behave collected from the first-class cabin, here, she has in the Titanic left many paths. The way she had to adjust their mood materialism basic idea of system, production relations (see the thoughts of his pace, Lenin, show in front of jack Dawson is a brand-new, complete and ended up split personality, the heart of the fault, so she rose appears so leisurely and composed as a statue One of the few hours at metamorphosis, suddenly everything new and old body off, a life of dies, another has been born...For a few minutes before a face of depression, jack blew XianQi immediately be like a spirit, to guide his eyes wide, light, the light, uncontrollable happy mood that his radiant, he couldn't help to arm the rose... But immediately, he stopped, using hand signal is coming to the rose, let her first don't move...Disappointment and depression are swept, jack and restore the optimistic nature, he will trace the DaiLou silk to experience life rare moment - to fly emptied the fairyland..."SHHH..." Jack press with finger to the lips, Lucy, Ruth quiet don't hold your breath submissive."Give me your hand... close your eyes, quick close, come, follow me, and caught hold micky column, don't open your eyes, not peek..." Jack for kids speak like a rose, charge Lucy's hand in his hands clasped, she was guided ahead for a few steps, then boarded a step. And go forward paces,

泰坦尼克号 示例_九年级语文教案

泰坦尼克号示例_九年级语文教案 泰坦尼克号教学设计示例 一、教学目标 (一)知识目标 1.了解电影剧本的特点。 2.注意文中男女主人公面对死亡表现了怎样的态度。 3.体会两人诀别时的对话所表现的思想感情。 (二)能力目标 通过本文的学习了解电影剧本的特点,学会分析一般电影剧本中人物的形象。 (三)情感目标 1.学习主人公面对死亡从容镇定,永不放弃的态度。 2.体会电影剧本的语言之美。 二、学法引导 这是一篇电影剧本的节选,可采用观看电影了解剧情,理解文章的思想内容,请学生朗读,分析人物的思想性格,从而提高欣赏水平。 三、重点·难点·疑点及解决办法 (一)重点 文中男女主人公面对死亡表现了怎样的态度。 (二)难点 电影剧本怎样通过人物的对话来刻画人物形象。 (三)疑点 和其它的文体不同之处,电影剧本是怎样来塑造男女主人公的性格。 (四)解决方法 抓住关键语句,反复体会,同学展开讨论、交流,再结合全文剖析,解决疑点。 四、课时安排 1课时。 五、教具学具准备 录音机、电影《泰坦尼克号》主题曲、录放像机、电影《泰坦尼克号》。 六、师生互动活动设计 1.初读课文,整体感知。 2.分角色读,深入钻研。 3.跳出课文,综合评价。 4.启迪思维,扩展创新。 七、教学步骤 (一)明确目标 同知识教学点。 (二)整体感知 结合自读提示,给学生介绍整个故事的概要和所表现的主题。 (三)教学过程 1.播放电影《泰坦尼克号》主题曲导入新课。 2.结合注释,了解文章的背景。

3.作者:卡梅伦(编剧兼导演)。 4.初读课文,了解课文写了哪几个场景,几件事? 第一个场景:海洋。 男主人公杰克与女主人公罗斯最后的诀别。 第二个场景:外景、许多救生艇、海洋。 官员洛准备去营救遇难者。 第三个场景:海洋、14号救生艇。 官员络和水手找寻能生还的乘客可一无所获。 第五六七个场景:外景、海洋。 罗斯与死亡作着生死搏斗,并以坚定的信念战胜死亡,被成功营救。 第八个场景:成像室/凯尔迪什号。 老年罗斯回忆往事。 5.课文节选的部分讲述了杰克和罗斯这对年轻恋人在沉船后的生离死别,在文中竭力渲染了这种感情。试让学生分角色朗读杰克和罗斯两人的对话,让同学仔细揣摩品味。 在这段对话中,杰克以美好的生的祝愿表达对罗斯的爱,罗斯以坚定的生的许诺接受了杰克的爱的祝愿。男女主人公对生的坚定执着感染了每一位观众,震撼着每一位观众的心。 如文中的这样一些语句: 杰克:你会摆脱困境的……你会活下去,你会生儿育女,看着他们长大成人,你会成为老太太后死在暖和的床上。不是这儿。不是今天晚上,明白我说的话吗? 杰克:你必须赏给我这个面子……答应我,你要活下去……你永远不会放弃……无论发生什么事……无论怎样没希望……现在答应我,永远遵守诺言。 罗斯:我保证。我永远不放弃,杰克。我永远不放弃。 6.如果说塑造人物形象语言描写是重要手段,那么在这篇文章中对环境的刻画也是非常成功的。找出这些环境描写的语句并分析其作用。 环境描写的语句: (l)杰克和罗斯在眨眼的星星下飘浮。海水像玻璃,只有细微的起伏波动。 (2)从小艇的角度拍摄,手电筒的光照亮着漂浮的碎片,令人伤感的残骸余痕:一把小提琴,一个小孩玩的木头兵,一张带镜框的下等舱旅客的家庭合影,丹尼尔·马文的比奥格拉大摄影机。 (3)这些人已经死了,但都没有下沉,是冻死的。有些看样子可能是入睡了。其余的人用冻僵的眼睛望着星星。 (4)我们看见杰克和罗斯在黑水上飘泊。星星在大片水面上反光。这两个人似乎在星际空间飘荡……罗斯抬头凝视苍穹,星辰在她上面旋转。音乐富于穿透力,飘荡……正如长眠笼罩住罗斯。 这一些的环境描写了在杰克、罗斯身边令人恐怖海难的场景,但杰克却能凭着超乎常人生的勇气鼓励罗斯要永不放弃与环境形成鲜明的对照,让读者感到男主人公坚强的意志,被他的精神所感动。环境的描写为表现人物的性格起到了很好的烘托作用。 7.拓展性讨论: 泰坦尼克号的沉没震撼着二十世纪初人类心灵,为什么在这个世纪末的时代,这种震撼会重新成为流行风气呢?让学生结合课文结合影片来谈谈自己个人的看法。 教师可补充介绍: 这部电影所表达的是“自由”与“负责”的壮丽景观。就女主角罗斯而言,她和男主角的爱情被导演诠释成“心灵的解放和自由”,男主角死后,罗斯答应他要好好活下去,永不放弃任何求生机会。然后电影最后一幕一幕测览整个老罗斯珍藏的照片,我们看到她开飞机、两腿

英语话剧之泰坦尼克号Titanic后现代搞笑版

旁白:It’s a cold evening. The Titanic has sunken. Rose, Jack and Oscar are on the life boat floating in the ocean. This is Jack. This is Rose and this is Oscar, her husband-to-be.(边说边介绍,三人坐在课桌上) Oscar: Oh, honey~ Are you OK? (边说边将手搭上Rose肩) Jack: She is my girl.(打开Oscar的手) Oscar: You are so cold.(脱下报纸披在R身上面向观众)what you wear, what you are. Jack: What are you doing! (扔掉校服,脱下自己的羽绒服抖了抖,面向观众)BoSideng (波斯登), warm and comfortable, it’s my choice.(将羽绒服披在Rose身上)Rose:(向Jack)I love you.(向观众)But I love BoSideng more. Oscar: Hey! She is my wife-to-be, who are you? Jack: I am I. Wo de di pan wo zuo zhu(我的地盘我做主). Oscar: People on the Earth all know, She, and I, will go to New York to have our we dding. Rose: But now…… Jack: Don’t say any more! Take your knife out! (从口袋里掏出铅笔,紧握手中)Oscar: Ok. Let’s go fighting! (同样掏出铅笔紧握手中) Jack & Oscar: Fighting! (用铅笔互戳)----小蜜蜂~ Rose: No, no, no! Please stop! (拉二人)( J & O不小心将Rose推下桌子——落水)Rose: Help, help!(Jack & Oscar将拉上Rose桌子) Oscar: Honey, how are you? Rose:(向观众)PiaoRou(飘柔), just so confident~(甩头发) (Rose不小心推Oscar,Oscar落水)Oscar: Help, help!

《泰坦尼克号》经典对白

《泰坦尼克号》经典对白 You let go and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you### (On deck. Rose is crying and runs past Jack who is lying on a bench smoking. She climbs over the ship’s railings and hangs on with her back to the ship about to jump into the sea.) JACK: Don't do it! ROSE: Stay back! Don't come any closer! JACK: Come on! Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over. ROSE: No, stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go! JACK: No, you won't! ROSE: What do you mean, No I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me. JACK: Well, you would have done it already. ROSE: You're distracting me. Go away! JACK: I can't. I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you. (Jack starts taking off his shoes.) ROSE: Don't be absurd. You'd be killed. JACK: I'm a good swimmer. ROSE: The fall alone would kill you. JACK: It would hurt; I'm not saying it wouldn't. To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold. ROSE: How cold? JACK:Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over. Have you ever, uh, ever been to Wisconsin?

最新整理泰坦尼克号的经典台词

泰坦尼克号的经典台词 《泰坦尼克号》的经典无与伦比,堪称人类电影史上的绝唱。《泰坦尼克号》电影里面的台词也是人们的一个深刻记忆。下面就是学习啦小编给大家整理的泰坦尼克号的经典台词,希望大家喜欢。 泰坦尼克号的经典台词1、O u t w a r d l y, I w a s e v e r y t h i n g a w e l l-b r o u g h t u p g i r l s h o u l d b e.I n s i d e,I w a s s c r e a m i n g。 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。 2、T h e r e i s n o t h i n g I c o u l d n t g i v e y o u,t h e r e i s n o t h i n g I w o u l d d e n y y o u, i f y o u w o u l d n o t d e n y m e.O p e n y o u r h e a r t t o m e。 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。 3、A l l l i f e i s a g a m e o f l u c k。 生活本来就全靠运气。 4、I l o v e w a k i n g u p i n t h e m o r n i n g a n d n o t k n o w i n g w h a t s g o i n g t o h a p p e n,o r w h o I m g o i n g t o m e e t,

英语微电影剧本

英语微电影剧本《Whose treat》 演员:A——,B——,C——,D——, 编剧:摄影: 后期制作: 插曲:场景一《铃儿响叮当》场景二《雪绒花》场景三《泰坦尼克号主题曲》场景四《flash》场景五《never say goodbye》或者《字母歌》 道具:,三份试卷(白纸即可),100元,64元找零,(场景一:未定空地____4个人都到,拍摄) D:One day ,some yang people want to get takeout as their dinner 一天,几个年轻人想叫外卖吃(直接录旁白,念完时候镜头落在四个人身上)(旁白念完直接开始) A: let’s get takeout ,please? B:why not? I like it .(开心,满足) C:It's up to you .(看着A) D:OK,but i have a good idea……(手托下巴,卖关子) A:go on ,please(请求语气) D:we always ”going Dutch “,.it‘s time to enjoy someone’s treat……我们总是AA制,这次找个人请客吧(扫一眼大家,继续卖关子) C: but how should we drag the unfortunate? talk to us,please(请

求) D:(笑)OK,OK…….Each of us tell a joke, if not making others laugh, just pay ! 我们每人讲一个笑话,如果不能把其他人逗笑,就买单哦。(得意)A,B,C:good idea!(大家拍手,异口同声) A:Let me tell a joke first .the title is”I'm Glad “.A school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. 我先讲吧,题目是“我很高兴”。一个老师正在对学生讲使别人高兴的重要性。 (切到场景二,到一个教室,或有椅子的地方,把笑话表演出来,,拍) A:Now, she said现在,她说 老师:children ,has anyone of you ever made someone else glad?你们当中有谁让别人高兴过? 学生:teacher, I've made someone glad yesterday.昨天我就使别人高兴过。 老师:Well done. Who was that?做得好,是谁呢? 学生:My granny.我奶奶。 老师:Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grand mother glad.好孩子,现在告诉我们,你是怎样使你奶奶高兴的。 学生:Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, ‘Granny, I'm going

泰坦尼克号台词

泰坦尼克号台词 泰坦尼克号台词 .我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它。你不会知道下一手会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》 2.只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。《泰坦尼克号》 3.《我心永恒》夜夜在我梦中见到你感觉你我的心仍为你悸动穿越层层时空随着风入我梦你的心从未曾不同你我尽在不言中你的爱拌我航行始终飞翔如风般自由你让我无忧无惧永远的活在爱中只是一见钟情两颗心已相通刹那化成永恒情浓怨命运总捉弄缱绻时太匆匆留我一世一生的痛你我尽在不言中你的爱伴我航行始终飞翔如风般自由你让我无忧无惧永远的活在爱中记得所有的感动星光下我们紧紧相拥无论是否能重逢我的心永远守候只

盼来生与共《泰坦尼克号》 4.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is a kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love 《泰坦尼克号》 5.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 表面上,我是一个生活幸福的上流女子,心底里,我在尖叫。《泰坦尼克号》 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to

泰坦尼克号台词-完整

安静,开始拍摄了Okay, quiet. We’re rolling. 每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗渐现都让我为之惊叹Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still gets me every time. 1912年4月15日凌晨2:30,她告别尘世,缓缓沉没,最终长眠于此,荣光已逝,只余残骸。To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 after her long fall from the world above. 头儿,你真够酸文假醋的。You’re so full of shit, boss. 第六次下潜Dive six. 我们再次来到了泰坦尼号的甲板上。Here we are again on the deck of Titanic. 深入水下2.5英里,3821米。Two and a half miles down, 3821 meters. 水压每平方英寸3.5吨。The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. 如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂我们瞬间就会见上帝。These windows are nine inches thick and if they go it’s sayonara in two microseconds. 好了,不多废话。All right, enough of that bullshit. 像昨天那样,把潜艇降落在船长室的顶部。Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like yesterday. 好的Sure. 和平二号,我们要停在大阶梯上方。Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Staircase.你们准备好发射了吗?You guys set to launch? 是的,布洛克,正在发射邓金。开始吧,查理。Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. 好了,继续推进。-推进中。All right, tether out. -Tether out. 好的,布洛克,我们正沿着船体下放。Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull. 收到,继续下放,进入头等舱舷门。Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door. 探测一下D层的接待室和餐厅。I want to guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 收到Copy that. -继续推进-推进中-Tether out. -Tether out. 现在向左,现在向左。向左,向左。Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left. 探测器推进中,正沿着楼梯间向下。Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the stairwell. 好的,路易斯,下潜至B层。Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. 这是A层。 A deck. 缆绳放长些,老大。Give me some rope, Captain. 这是B层,进去。 B deck. Get in there. 小心门框,看着点。Watch the door frame. Watch it. 我看到了,没事的。I see it. I got it. 没事的啦,放松点,头儿。We’re good. Just chill, boss. 好的,转向。Okay, make your turn. 缆绳到头了。老大,转向。小心墙壁。Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall. 布洛克,我们现位于钢琴处,收到吗?Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy? 收到。Copy that. 就是那里。Right there. 就是它。那是卧室的门。-我看到了。That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it. 进去了。进去了,宝贝儿。我们到了。We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.

【经典语录】《泰坦尼克号》台词:You jump, I jump

第86届奥斯卡颁奖礼落幕,当全世界都对莱昂纳多的四次陪跑炒作各种搞笑话题时,有谁还记得他曾经的历史大片《泰坦尼克号》?《泰坦尼克号》作为一部享誉世界的巨作,或许你没有看过,但鲜有人没有听说过。泰坦尼克号是人类的欲望和梦想达到巅峰时的产物。而她的沉没,敲醒了迷醉在美好梦想中的人们,她警示了人们,即使现实再美好,但有时候命运也是不可预测的,大自然同样拥有神秘的力量。 1、You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跟着跳。 2、To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 3、All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 4、Nothing destroys like poverty. 没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。 5、We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 6、I'd rather be his whore than your wife. 我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。 7、Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. 别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗? 8、I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。 9、Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 10、We're the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了。(地道的美国骂人) 11、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。 12、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 13、What value will there be in life if we are not together? Run away with me. 如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。 14、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。 15、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。 16、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

Titanic 中英文剧本 第一幕: - (Music Box Playing Tune) - (Knock At Door) (Door Opens) 罗斯男友:I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你心情不好 罗斯男友:I don't pretend to know why. 我也不会假装知道原因 罗斯男友:I intended to save this 原本想等到… 罗斯男友:until the engagement gala next week.下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来罗斯男友:But I thought tonight. 但我觉得…今天晚上… 罗斯:Good gracious. 我的天啊! 罗斯男友:Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 让你知道我对你的真心 罗斯:- Is it a... 这是… 罗斯男友:- Diamond Yes. 对,是钻石 罗斯男友:56 carats to be exact. 五十六克拉 罗斯男友:It was worn by Louis XVI and they called it "Le Coeur DeLa Mer. "原属于路易十六世,他们称它为“海洋之星” 罗斯:The Heart of the Ocean. “海洋之星” 罗斯男友:Yes. 罗斯:It's over whelming. 好贵重 罗斯:Well, it's for royalty. 这是为皇室做的 罗斯男友:We are royalty, Rose. 我们就是皇室

罗斯男友:You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我什么都能给你罗斯男友:There's nothing I'd deny you 我什么都愿意给你 罗斯男友: if you would not deny me. 只要你接受我 罗斯男友:Now open your heart to me, Rose. 用心来爱我,萝丝 第二幕: 旁白:I saw my whole life as if l'd already lived it-- 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 an endless parade of parties and cotillions 不是餐会就是舞会 yachts and polo matches 游艇赛、马球赛 always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Ifelt likel was standing at a great precipice 我仿佛站在悬崖上 with no one to pull me back 没人要拉我一把 no one who cared or even noticed. 没人关心或甚至注意到我 - (Woman Grunts) - (Rose Sobbing) (Running Feet And Sobbing) (Taking Short, Anxious Breaths) 杰克:Don't do it. 别跳 罗斯:Stay back. 退回去 罗斯:Don't come any closer. 别靠近 杰克:Come on. Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 手伸出

泰坦尼克号6人英语剧本

Titanic(六人英语话剧) 第一幕 The Captain: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Titanic. And now we are about to start on our journey. SPEED UP! All: SPEED UP! Aside: The great ship, Titanic, sailed for New Y ork from Southampton on April 10th 1912. She was carrying one thousand three hundred sixteen passengers. At that time, however, she was not only the largest ship that had ever been built, but was regarded as unsinkable. Aside: The hero named Jack Dawson is a poor man. The heroine called Rose Bukater is a rich girl, but she is limited by various powers. They first met each other on the deck. And then, they fell in love. Rose: I am Rose Bukater, a rich girl. But I am not happy because of my unwilling marriage with Carl. I don’t love him at all, but I have to. I am the only hope for my family to bring back to life by this marriage with Carl. I don’t have any picture of my future life. However one man named Jack Dawson teaches me what real life is. Carl: Rose,this ball is pretty good, isn’t it? Rose: Y es, definitely perfect. Carl: Our wedding will be much better than this ball, Rose. We’re going to marry very soon. I hope our marriage can be fantastic. Rose:……marriage……marriage……Oh! Sorry Carl, I am tired. I want to get some rest. Carl: All right. Enjoy yourself. See you latter. Jack: Hi, Rose. Y ou look beautiful tonight. Can we have a dance? Rose: No, Jack. I need rest. Jack: Rest? Let me tell you a joke. Rose: No, No. Don’t bother me, Jack. Jack: Rose, you look you are in trouble. I can see you. Rose: And then? Jack: I can help you. Y ou are not happy, you know. I know how the world works. Y ou don’t love Carl, Right? Y ou are just like an in-door girl. Rose: Sorry, Jack. Y ou can’t say that. It’s impolite. Jack: Listen, Rose. Y ou should find your own way of life…… Rose: It’s none of your business, Jack. Mr. Dawson, I have to leave. Aside: The housekeeper see the scene that Rose and Jack talking closely and happily ,so he walks towards to Mr Carl. The Housekeeper: Mr.! Y ou may be in trouble! Look at that bad guy. He must be dangerous to you. Take care of your Fiancée! Carl: Y ou must be kidding. She is my girl and I can give her whatever she wants. What can the poor guy give her? The Housekeeper: Mr. Carl! Y ou’d better be careful. The guy seems to be clever and knows what girls really need. He will be a great threat.

相关文档
最新文档