安检英语口语及词汇4.24
机场用语(二):安检和登机丨旅游必备英语

机场用语(二):安检和登机丨旅游必备英语登机Boarding 来自旅游英语TravelEnglish 00:0009:54必备词汇1. security check [siˈkjuəriti tʃek] 安全检查2. laptop [ˈlæptɒp] 手提电脑 notebook 笔记本电脑3. attention [əˈtenʃn] 注意4. boarding [ˈbɔ:dɪŋ ] 登机5. liquid [ˈlɪkwɪd] 液体6. departed [dɪˈpɑ:tɪd] 已起飞boarding [ˈbɔ:dɪŋ] 登机中on time 准时起飞delayed [dɪ leɪd] 航班延误cancelled [ kænsəld] 航班取消7. due to [dju: tu:] 由于,因为实用句型1.Security check 安检Officer:Please put your laptop in the basket and walk through the security gate.请把你的手提电脑放入篮子里并且通过安检门。
You:Can I take my perfume(香水) through security?我可以带香水过安检吗?Officer: You can take no more than 100ml of liquid.您可以携带不超过100毫升的液体。
Officer: Please open your luggage. We d like to have a look.请把你的包打开,我们要检查一下。
You:Sure.好的。
2. Asking direction 机场问路You: 'Excuse me, where is Gate C2 please?'不好意思,请问C2登机口在哪里?Staff:Go straight ahead for about 50 meters, and it s on your left.往前直走大概五十米,在你左边。
机场安检岗位日常文明用语英文版

安检岗位日常用语1、Excuse me, sir(madam),please go to the orange counter to check in . 对不起,先生(女士),请到橙色柜台办理乘机手续。
2、Please wait outside the yellow line. 请在黄线外等候。
3、Hello, please show me your boarding card and passport.你好,请出示你的登机牌和护照。
4、Hello, take your computer out,then put your baggage on the belt,please. 你好,请把电脑拿出来,然后把你的包放在传送带上。
5、Please take out all metal articles in your packets . then put them in the basket.请把身上的金属物品拿出来放在篮子里。
6、Please go through the gate one by one . 请一个一个通过安全门。
7、Take off your jacket(coat), please. 请把您的外套脱下来。
8、Please unbutton your coat. 请把您衣扣打开。
9、Excuse me , sir . the alarm bell rang , please accept a check .对不起,先生。
报警铃响了,请接受检查。
10、please raise your arms. 请抬起双臂。
11、Excuse me , is this your baggage ? 对不起,这是您的包吗?12、Please open your baggage , I will have a check . 请打开您的包,我要检查一下。
13、For your safety sake , we should have a check . 为了您的安全,我们必须进行检查。
机场安检员岗位英语

安检室岗位英语Security Screening Station一.引导Leading GuidingDialogue1(Line up here,please.请在此排队)S:Good morning(afternoon/evening)passengers,line up please.安检员:旅客们,早上(下午/晚上)好,请在此排队。
P:Ok.旅客:好的。
S:Only passengers are allowed to go inside.安检员:任何送客者都请在此止步。
P:Ok.旅客:那好吧。
二.验证ValidateDialogue2(Please show me your passport,ticket and boarding pass.请出示您的护照、机票和登机牌)S:Good morning(afternoon,evening),sir(madam),Please Show me your passport and boarding pass.安检员:早上好(下午好,晚上好),先生(女士),请出示您的护照、机票和登机牌。
P:Here you are.旅客:给你。
S:Ok!Here you are.OK.You can pass the gate with your luggage.安检员:给您(护照等)。
请带着您的包过安检门。
P:Thank you.旅客:谢谢。
Dialogue3(The name on your boarding pass isn’t matching your passport.您机票上的名字和护照不一致)S:Sorry sir,The name on your boarding pass isn’t matching your passport.Please go to the check-in counter to correct it.安检员:对不起先生,您机票上的名字和护照不一致,请到值机柜台将其更正。
英语过安检流程对话

英语过安检流程对话English:When going through the security checkpoint at an airport, there are certain procedures and rules that travelers must follow to ensure safety. Passengers are usually required to remove their shoes, belts, jackets, and any metal items from their bodies before proceeding through the metal detector. Liquids over ounces must also be removed from carry-on bags and placed in a separate bin for screening. Laptops and other electronic devices must be taken out of bags and placed in a separate bin as well. Once all items are placed on the conveyor belt for screening, passengers must walk through the metal detector and may be subject to additional screening if the detector alarms. It is important to follow instructions from security personnel and to be patient as security procedures are in place for the safety of all travelers.中文翻译:在机场通过安全检查点时,旅客必须遵守某些程序和规定以确保安全。
安检人员常用英语

安检人员常用英语1.常用危险品词汇放射性物品Radioactive article毒害品Poisonous article恐怖活动Terrorism危险物品Dangerous article手枪Pistol柴油Diesel汽油Gas gasoline(美)Petrol(英)鞭炮Fireworks酒精Alcohol雷管detonator2.安全检查常用英语(1)请配合接受安检。
Please cooperate with the security,thanks.(2)请按顺序排队,不要拥挤。
Please line up and do not crowd.(3)对不起,这台机器有故障,请走这边。
Excuse me,this machine doesn t work,this way please. (4)请不要带违禁品进站。
Dangerous articles are forbidden.(5)对不起,您不能将这些物品带进地铁。
Excuse me,you can t take them into the subway.(6)请把包放在传送带上。
Please put your baggage on the belt.(7)对不起,请稍等,您需要做进一步检查。
Excuse me,wait a moment please,you need to have a detailed check. (8)请您打开您的包(行李)接受安检。
Please open your bag (luggage)for security inspection.(9)感谢您的配合。
Thank you for your cooperation.(10)请您带好随身物品。
Please take all your belongings.(11)不允许带刀进站。
You re not allowed to carry knives.(12)对不起,您不能将这个电动枪带进站。
[讲解]安检英语
![[讲解]安检英语](https://img.taocdn.com/s3/m/9d5a571343323968011c92ca.png)
[讲解]安检英语常用机场英语引导岗位1. Please pass through the detector one by one.请一个一个通过探测门。
1. Please put your baggage on the conveyor belt.您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。
2. Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewing gum, cigarettes,and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。
3. Excuse me, Sir. please take your computer out and put it in the basket. 对不起,先生,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。
6. Take off your jacket, please. 请把您的外套脱下。
7. Anything else in your pocket? 口袋里还有其它物品吗, 8. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带上飞机。
安检岗位1.Please come over for inspection.请过来接受检查。
2.Please raise your arms.请您抬起双臂。
3.Turn around please.请转身。
4.Please unbutton your coat.请把您的衣扣打开。
5.I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’ttake it with you into theaircraft.很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。
(完整word版)安检英语

常用机场英语引导岗位1.Please pass through the detector one by one.请一个一个通过探测门。
1.Please put your baggage on the conveyor belt.您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。
2.Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewinggum, cigarettes, and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket。
请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。
3.Excuse me, Sir。
please take your computer out and put it in the baske t。
对不起,先生,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。
6。
Take off your jacket, please。
请把您的外套脱下。
7. Anything else in your pocket? 口袋里还有其它物品吗?8. I'm sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带上飞机。
安检岗位1。
Please come over for inspection.请过来接受检查。
2.Please raise your arms。
请您抬起双臂。
3。
Turn around please。
请转身.4.Please unbutton your coat.请把您的衣扣打开。
5.I’m sorry t o tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机.6.Checking is done, thank you for your cooperation。
机场安检必备英语口语

机场安检必备英语口语
在机场安检时,可能需要使用以下英语口语:
1.请出示您的身份证件。
Please show me your identification.
2.请将您的行李放在检测带上。
Please put your luggage on the conveyor belt.
3.请脱下您的外套并放在篮子里。
Please take off your coat and put it in the basket.
4.请将您的电子设备放在托盘上。
Please put your electronic devices on the tray.
5.请喝一口水。
Please drink a sip of water.
6.请走金属探测门。
Please walk through the metal detector door.
7.请将您的手提包放在桌子上。
Please put your handbag on the table.
8.请打开您的包以便检查。
Please open your bag for inspection.
9.请等待片刻,以便我们核实您的信息。
Please wait a moment so that we can verify your information.
10.对不起,您的物品不符合安全规定,需要进行处理。
Sorry, your item does not meet safety regulations and needs to be handled.。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
常用安检英语口语及词汇安检流程Security Procedures一、验证1.Good morning / afternoon / evening, Sir / Madam, show me your passport/credentials.早上好/ 下午好/ 晚上好,先生/ 女士,请出示您的护照/证件。
2.Please show me your ID card.请出示您的身份证。
3. Excuse me, your certificate level is not allowed here, that way please.您好,你的证件等级不允许通过,请朝那边走。
4. Ok, please go in/ahead. 好了,请往里面走。
5. Sorry, your passport is a bit of problem. Please wait a moment.不好意思,您的证件有点问题,请稍等一下。
6. Please wait behind the yellow line. 请在黄线外稍等。
7. Please be patient. 请耐心等候8.Sorry, this is for staff only. 对不起,这是员工通道。
二、引导员岗位1. Please pass through the detector one by one.请一个一个通过探测门。
2. Please put your baggage on the conveyor belt.您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。
3. Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewing gum, cigarettes, and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。
4. Excuse me, sir/ madam, please take your computer out and put it in the baske t.对不起,先生/女士,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。
5. Take off your jacket, please. 请把您的外套脱下。
6.Anything else in your pocket? 口袋里还有其它物品吗?7. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the venue/hotel. 很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带进场馆/酒店。
8. Excuse me, sir / madam, you forgot your watch/ passport/ phone /goods and so on.先生/女士,您忘了您的手表/护照/手机/物品等。
9. Please put your belongings in the basket. 请把随身物品放在篮子里。
10. Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram be checked by the X-ray machine?您可以抱起婴儿,将婴儿车通过X光机检查吗?11.This way please.这边请。
12. Could you taste the liquid in the bottle? 您可以尝下瓶中的液体吗?13. Attention please! Don’t take any forbidden things into the stadium.请注意!禁止携带任何违禁物品进入场馆。
三、手检员岗位1.Please come over for inspection.请过来接受检查。
e in, please.请走进来。
3. Please stand up. 请站上来。
4. Please raise /stand your arms, bear with the security inspection .请您抬起/张开双臂, 接受检查。
5.Please unbutton your coat.请把您的衣扣打开。
6. What's in your pocket ? 口袋里是什么东西?7. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。
8. We have to detain these articles for the time being .我们得暂时扣留这些物品9.Turn around please.请转身。
10.Checking is done, thank you for your cooperation.检查完毕,谢谢合作。
四、开包员岗位1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收。
这是给您的没收单据。
2. You could have it deposited temporarily,please take it back with the receipt when you come out.这件物品我们暂存,请出来时拿着单据拿您的物品。
3. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passengers’, we need your understanding and cooperation.这是政府法规规定,为了您和他人的安全,我们需要您的理解与合作。
4.Could you direct the lens toward the ground and take a picture?您可以把镜头对着地面拍张照片吗?5. Please trigger the shutter of camera.请按一下照相机的快门。
6. Could you take **out of your bag inspection?您可以将**取出让我们检查吗?7. Could write on the paper with your pen, please? 您可以用笔在纸上写一下吗?8. It is forbidden to take any tool into venue.禁止带任何工具进入场馆。
9. This is regular check, please comply. 这是安检工作程序,请您理解。
10.You can take your baggage now.请拿好您的行李。
11.Checking is done, thank you for your cooperation.检查完毕,谢谢合作。
五、车辆安检1.Hello, sir,Please accept our secure check, open the engine hood , trunk and extinguish the car, get off.您好,先生!请接受安全检查,请打开发动机罩,后备箱,油箱盖,熄火,下车。
六、其他常用语句1. Excuse me, what can I do for you? 不好意思,请问我有什么可以帮你的吗?2. Pardon ? 请再说一遍。
3. Stand in a line her e please. Don’t push. One at a time. Please be patient.请在这儿排队,不要拥挤,一次一位,请耐心等候。
4. Excuse me, would you please not stay here? Please go that way first. Thank you.对不起,请不要在此滞留。
请走那边,谢谢。
5.Oh, but I’m waiting for my friends to come.哦,可是我在等我朋友一起走。
6. But I’m sorry you have to wait in the place over there.报歉,你只能到那边等候。
7. Sorry, I have to remind you that you missed the security check.对不起,你需要接受安检。
8. Sorry, I am not clear about that, you may get the answer at the information counter. 对不起,我不太清楚,您可以咨询下服务台。
七、常用单词八、情景对话1.发现可疑物品Discovering suspicious objectsE: Could you open your bag for inspection? We detected something suspicious in your bag. 请您打开包接受检查,我们探测到您包中有可疑物品。
B: Yes, of course. Is there a problem? 当然,有什么问题吗?E: What’s this?这是什么?B: It’s fruit knife.这是把水果刀。
E: I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the venue.很报歉这属于违禁品,不能带入场馆。
B: Why? 为什么?E: It is for everyone's safety and we have to confiscate it the time being. Please comply.这是为了大家的安全,我们必须暂时没收它,请您配合。
B: Oh. Sorry. I don’t know the regulations. What should I do?不好意思。
我不知道这个规定。
我该怎么做?E: We could keep it for you. But you must come back before5:00 pm.我们可以帮你保管。